Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

CNN And Media Fall Out

Mageson666

CNN, also known as Chosen News Network has shut down an entire division of its worthless network amongst admitting its given at least one hundred employees their walking papers. However also admitting that 300 employees will be kicked out the door. This comes amongst the total collapse of Cohen News Network, much of the collapse revolves around the fact their most popular shows get less views then some fat guy talking about My Little Pony on Utube. After pretending their tales of Trump muh Russia was real for years, when it came out it was nothing, their viewers vanished. Trump is also talking about bringing in Libel laws to combat the large, Fake News Real Jews, media.

Poland is also challenging article 13, on a national level and EU level. The Polish government is making the challenge that article 13 also violates the constitution of the EU and of Poland. This is a major move against the Chosen Fugly People. This on the wave of the Nationalist victory in the European elections is turning everything in new direction that Jews don't like.

So far everything is going well, as long as we keep up with Final RTRs, their demise is inevitable.

Hard to say, because the current ruling political party PiS chose the jewish lobby and we are currently fighting against the law 447 talking about granting money to Jews after war etc. Polish people are really brain washed and it's hard to even explain it to em.

When even weirdos like the stereotypical fat bronies don't even watch your everyday programs that is tried to be forced down everyone's throat daily then it's official, those "news" program(ming)s are complete trash. :lol:

HP Mageson666 said:
Poland is also challenging article 13, on a national level and EU level. The Polish government is making the challenge that article 13 also violates the constitution of the EU and of Poland. This is a major move against the Chosen Fugly People. This on the wave of the Nationalist victory in the European elections is turning everything in new direction that Jews don't like.

I hope something genuinely comes of this, Poland has strong voices of support in people like Orban and the nationalists growing across Europe, but it oft feels like the Jews are inching their way towards successfully using the EU to hit Poland hard in some manner. It's easy to sense how openly pissed they are that the country isn't towing the line to their liking. Polish-Israeli relations are at an all-time low and nationalists are denouncing Jews in Auschwitz and the national parliament building. It makes me incredibly proud, but I hope they will be ready should Jews really push back as they get desperate and frantic. There's still the whole issue of Jew-fested Russia sitting on the other side of the river.

Jews even have his special forces on the airports in Poland on the better level than polish police. They can even enter every place like polish forces. I think it's embarrassing for all of polish workers there.

Nationalism is slowly growing up against the jew again, but we can't forget the current governing party and most of the opposition are supporting the israel state in poland, and what we need to do is to keep speaking about this problem, read more and be patient for all of this old 60+ ppl who stil vote for POPiS which is the best political comedy in poland with the greatest effectiveness of cheating and theft. These old post-communist guys won't let us grow.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back