Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Demons And Vlad Tepes Mode

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
What is important for everyone to remember is that the enemy is a done deal. This has to be kept in mind in all interaction and all things seen from and by the enemy.

Asmodeus in the book of "Solomon" told the crapper "Solomon" (this is a fable but in these there can be found notions of actual events) explicitly, that the tyranny of the enemy over our Gods is just a short joke.

The enemy and jews are as typical blinded by the present. They believe they are too high for a few decades of half-assedly doing a few steps forward. Imagine however how do beings that are 20 thousand or 50 thousand years old do look upon them. People come and go but they are forever. And when some wars are declared against some beings like that, it is done before it ever began.

Demons have been filling the grounds with their enemies for centuries. The height of the enemy's power or motivations did not matter. Not long ago I read how a top Rabbi in New York attempted to summon a Demon in order to abuse him and get him to do something.

The Rabbi died, his family got plagued to death, and a series of other events followed. Any punishment that can be imposed by humans is just irrelevant to what these beings can do. Nobody sane would want them as his enemies, if only if they knew.

Few jews have tried to appease them and stop this old war they have waged to no avail. This is because some of them understand this was the most possibly wrong decision. The Gods turn them down. There is fury for retaliation on the side of the Demons against them, and this has extended for centuries. If the Demons are in a bad reputation, this is only because of the enemy.

The enemy's thoughform has basically been almost collapsed. The Ancient Gods are more powerful than ever before in recent history and the enemy cannot do anything about this.

The weapons of a spiritual nature, plus the knowledge required, has also been successfully distrubuted.

What remains is for more and more people to come to put these into use, which will of course happen, coupled with unavoidable awakening of the masses due to the enemy's blatant terrorist work. The only option of the enemy is to intensify this terrorism they do and dig their hole deeper.

Nothing can save them now and there is no turning back. Efforts, ie, education and the final RTR are going to just accelerate this conclusive end result.

The Demons have been wronged and attacked by the enemy beyond any reason. They are resolute and happy to take the enemy down. The wise ones of the enemy also know they have fucked up, despite of how many of them are very arrogant.

Just by maintaining the Final RTR, the Race Awakening Ritual (will be done very soon again) plus what else needs to be done, what is unavoidably coming will be accelerated to the fullest extent.

The enemy is on a spree of doing spastic moves that will not only not further their plan to help themselves, but will just accelerate their own demise.

One of these things is for example censorship and how carelessly they reveal themselves to the public of being terorrists and criminals. This has been backfiring on them real bad.

The enemy is also so stupid that they further this situation irrespectively of if this is going to destroy them. 99% of Gentiles are sure to survive as a species any event of any magnitude. The same cannot be said for the enemy, despite of arrogant words.

All Dedicated Satanists must stay steadfast in warfare against the enemy to deliver Justice on this world. Too many have died and too many have been mistreated, higher up beings and lower.

All these souls seek vengeance and all people have to do is simply open the doors and let loose the abyssal chaos. The Gods have been waiting for the dish of revenge which will be cold for a very very long time, hungering than ever for violent revenge against the enemy. There is no turning back from this for nobody involved and that is perfect.

Think how some Demons like Andras and Beelzebub do see the enemy after all they have done. Their old and worn out enemy servants will cross the other side and find themselves startled that their enemies were there to greet them. The enemy has lost astral power and they know this. Satan in the end has Won.

Vlad Tepes Mode of spirit warfare will be initiated. All efforts against the enemy are to be intensified, doubled or tripled.

Do not mourn the twillight, live in it and embrace it.

High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

We can choose to go for the Stars become great as a civilization and forever advance to be known throughout the galaxies someday. We can learn grow and explore think big and solve all our problems and we can help save the universe from the enemy.

Or

We can work in a dreary Gulag with no rights or emotions hooked up to a chip. Forever as slaves in a post apolyptic wasteland

Your choice.

Do the final rtr and make the right choice.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
What is important for everyone to remember is that the enemy is a done deal. This has to be kept in mind in all interaction and all things seen from and by the enemy.

Asmodeus in the book of "Solomon" told the crapper "Solomon" (this is a fable but in these there can be found notions of actual events) explicitly, that the tyranny of the enemy over our Gods is just a short joke.

The enemy and jews are as typical blinded by the present. They believe they are too high for a few decades of half-assedly doing a few steps forward. Imagine however how do beings that are 20 thousand or 50 thousand years old do look upon them. People come and go but they are forever. And when some wars are declared against some beings like that, it is done before it ever began.

Demons have been filling the grounds with their enemies for centuries. The height of the enemy's power or motivations did not matter. Not long ago I read how a top Rabbi in New York attempted to summon a Demon in order to abuse him and get him to do something.

The Rabbi died, his family got plagued to death, and a series of other events followed. Any punishment that can be imposed by humans is just irrelevant to what these beings can do. Nobody sane would want them as his enemies, if only if they knew.

Few jews have tried to appease them and stop this old war they have waged to no avail. This is because some of them understand this was the most possibly wrong decision. The Gods turn them down. There is fury for retaliation on the side of the Demons against them, and this has extended for centuries. If the Demons are in a bad reputation, this is only because of the enemy.

The enemy's thoughform has basically been almost collapsed. The Ancient Gods are more powerful than ever before in recent history and the enemy cannot do anything about this.

The weapons of a spiritual nature, plus the knowledge required, has also been successfully distrubuted.

What remains is for more and more people to come to put these into use, which will of course happen, coupled with unavoidable awakening of the masses due to the enemy's blatant terrorist work. The only option of the enemy is to intensify this terrorism they do and dig their hole deeper.

Nothing can save them now and there is no turning back. Efforts, ie, education and the final RTR are going to just accelerate this conclusive end result.

The Demons have been wronged and attacked by the enemy beyond any reason. They are resolute and happy to take the enemy down. The wise ones of the enemy also know they have fucked up, despite of how many of them are very arrogant.

Just by maintaining the Final RTR, the Race Awakening Ritual (will be done very soon again) plus what else needs to be done, what is unavoidably coming will be accelerated to the fullest extent.

The enemy is on a spree of doing spastic moves that will not only not further their plan to help themselves, but will just accelerate their own demise.

One of these things is for example censorship and how carelessly they reveal themselves to the public of being terorrists and criminals. This has been backfiring on them real bad.

The enemy is also so stupid that they further this situation irrespectively of if this is going to destroy them. 99% of Gentiles are sure to survive as a species any event of any magnitude. The same cannot be said for the enemy, despite of arrogant words.

All Dedicated Satanists must stay steadfast in warfare against the enemy to deliver Justice on this world. Too many have died and too many have been mistreated, higher up beings and lower.

All these souls seek vengeance and all people have to do is simply open the doors and let loose the abyssal chaos. The Gods have been waiting for the dish of revenge which will be cold for a very very long time, hungering than ever for violent revenge against the enemy. There is no turning back from this for nobody involved and that is perfect.

Think how some Demons like Andras and Beelzebub do see the enemy after all they have done. Their old and worn out enemy servants will cross the other side and find themselves startled that their enemies were there to greet them. The enemy has lost astral power and they know this. Satan in the end has Won.

Vlad Tepes Mode of spirit warfare will be initiated. All efforts against the enemy are to be intensified, doubled or tripled.

https://youtu.be/09LTT0xwdfw

Le Perfect Kike Pow Music :twisted: X666

Ah one of the favorite quotes my big brother told me when I was younger, "Revenge is a dish best served cold!"

The enemy has pissed me off to no end even to this day...
Its been tough to smile the past few days because I can just see more and more how they have attempted to destroy everything.

I am shocked that there are still Xians running around on MY streets, I gave a couple jewlovers the finger the other day and they told me "appreciate it", like wtf!?

But you have reminded me today that this war has been won, it is a matter of removing the corpses from the battlefield now. I will continue my work and do my best to commit to 2 RTRs everyday!

666 PLUS ULTRA!
----

They will pay bigtime. Jws and gentiles who joined them or caused needless suffering. I remember the sermon about hate and how it confirmed i was perfectly sane and logical.

I heard many idiots that you should not hate at all or that hate is evil. And i explained to them that a scumbag most of the times does not hate when he harms you. He enjoys it and has fun. It is the nature of the parasite. While hate is a natural output to that specific wound.

Justice requires this sentiment.

https://youtu.be/OuSSXOQ-1bI
0:51
And It(FINAL RTR) Will come!
Like a flood of PAIN!
Pouring down on KIKES!
And It Will not let up until their end is here!
And It Will come!
On their DARKEST Day!
In their FINAL hour!
And It Will never rest until The clouds are clear!
Until It finds their dreams have dissappeared!

That puts it all in perspective.

Yesterday I went into a bad area where there were lots of drug addicts.

I looked at these people and thought what a waste. These people have good bodies but they've killed themselves.

They were like zombies. Such decay.

I was disgusted at the rot. And thought if you look at the core of it.

It's not their chemical imbalance or emotional, psychological need that makes them drug addicts.

It's the jews and what they've done to us Spiritually. With our original Spiritual practices and awareness those drug addicts wouldn't be there. Its a jew created culture to destroy us another way.

That's only one point mentioned that the enemy has created. And by all means we could write volumes and volumes on the evil end wrongs the jews have brought to this planet of ours.

I'm so delighted I'm back with our family of Demons.

My life and all of us with Satan and the Gods here have value and meaning.

I'm totally committed to doing my bit in this war. There is no turning back there is no other option. Especially since we're on the winning team. The payoff is too great and I look forward to a totally transformed world.

As someone said everything goes round in a circle. And it's coming around again to another enlightenment. It's coming to completion the jews days are numbered.

Our time is now. Onwards and upwards.

Forever with Satan and the Demons

Hail Satan

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You filled me with joy and honor ... thank you Commander!

Glorious sermon and very inspirational. The Jews have tried endlessly for centuries to do anything they could to scapegoat their crimes, throw the negative karma on Gentiles, and project their own disgusting attributes and behaviors onto others, all for not now. Think of all of those stupid Passovers and Yom Crappurs where done for centuries by the Jews in order to continue to pave the way for their tyranny, only for the kikes to see it all coming down before them now by the concentrated efforts of Satanists throughout time with help from the Gods. This is part of the ultimate revenge, all of the Jews' programs, rituals, curses, and attempts to destroy the legacy of Satan is now in vain, and it's time for Gentiles to receive justice.

Very bad times to be a kike, oy gevalt.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Not long ago I read how a top Rabbi in New York attempted to summon a Demon in order to abuse him and get him to do something.

Who was this rabbi and which demon did he attempt to abuse? I can't find anything online about it.

Askell said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Not long ago I read how a top Rabbi in New York attempted to summon a Demon in order to abuse him and get him to do something.

Who was this rabbi and which demon did he attempt to abuse? I can't find anything online about it.

You will not because this is from jewish publications. I read it on a jewish blog and then it vanished.

The days of the jew are numbered for sure, people will react soon...
giphy.gif

Braun666 said:
giphy.gif

Ohhh yeaaaahh... Rest your eyes on this one my Bretheren!
*THIS* is a sight where the soul rests :) :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

@HP. Cobra

I posted this on another thread but anyways despite understanding the F-RTR. And I'm glad the Race Awakening Rituals will be done back in July 3-4-5 2018; it did immediately affect reality; Trump's anti-affirmative action towards Collages. But also the Christchurch situation blaming it on Jews by the Imam.

I understand you most likely will state it's not necessary though it's been stated with the F-RTR even one repetition of said rituals does a lot of damage. But have you ever thought about recalculating dates and performing other RTRs with the Final. Not just any RTR but specific powerful ones like say the Kol Nidre. I remember back in May/June of 2018 you stated for 4 specific dates back to back the Kol Nidre rituals can be spammed a long with the RTR schedule of those dates because astrologically speaking they were great almost perfect for Kol Nidre.

I'm just wondering Final RTR is nice and I'm sure spamming it two/three/four more times is better than skipping to another RTR but it's getting to the point where even one high rep repetition of say Kol Nidre does a lot of damage. High rep being in about 15 minutes repetition it 18 times.

Am I stating something wrong or am I being reasonable?

For a man to go into such a rampage against this dude, ****which we the Joy of Satan do not in anyway condone and such****, does anyone know the backstory?

What was done to him or smth?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
For a man to go into such a rampage against this dude, ****which we the Joy of Satan do not in anyway condone and such****, does anyone know the backstory?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-QmmrKA8nA The media just says that it was a 'road rage incident' without any other details... And according to the jews, of course, 'he was attacked for absolutely no reason' lol. There is Russian proverb: The Jew will always tell you what happened to him, but never tell you why.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

(((( Multiculturalism ))))

Braun666 said:
...[/img]

remember family, violence is not the answer. Spiritual determination and doing the RTR's is the answer we have been given.

Fantastic sermon HP, thank you once again

Braun666 said:
This is so satisfying to watch. :lol: The second rabbi trying to talk the man out of beating his fellow kike is like '6 million jews, goy!'

Braun666 said:
That is beautiful...
When things get really agitated everyone will in join in because thats just how it rolls in that type of situation

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Here's the link with the story
https://sputniknews.com/us/201810151068910704-new-york-jewish-man-beaten-cab-driver/
... said:
Lipa Schwartz, a 62-year-old Jewish resident of New York City's Brooklyn borough, was heading over to his local synagogue for the Sunday morning service when he suddenly became the victim of a livery driver's rage.

The violent incident took place around 7:30 a.m. local time near the intersection of 46th Street and 13th Avenue. Released surveillance footage shows 37-year-old Farrukh Afzal speeding toward Schwartz, slamming on his brakes, and then chasing Schwartz into the middle of the street before physically assaulting him.

​After Schwartz falls onto the ground during a brief foot chase, Afzal picks him up by the back of his jacket and punches him twice before pushing him back on the ground. Two additional blows are dished out on Schwartz before a member of the Hasidic community approaches the scene in an attempt to end Afzal's attack.

Although the man's efforts did prove successful, it ultimately left him being chased by Afzal as a beaten Schwartz tried to get his bearings.

"I feared for my life. I knew it's either I fight myself out of this, or I might be dead," Schwartz later told blog BoroPark24. "Burich Hashem I'm out of the hospital with some minor bruises, but the trauma of being attacked by someone who seemed to want revenge will stay with me forever."

Once Afzal was arrested by officers with the New York Police Department, Schwartz told ABC 7 that he confronted him, looking for an explanation. "I went to him when he was handcuffed, 'What did I do to you that you tried to murder me? Tell me,'" Schwartz said. "He didn't answer back."

Schwartz was taken to the Maimonides Medical Center with minor cuts and bruising on his head.

Though Schwartz did tell ABC 7 that he believed Afzal attacked him because he was Jewish, prosecutors told the New York Post that Afzal acted out after Schwartz reportedly punched his car's window when he previously passed by him at another intersection. Authorities do not believe that Schwartz's religious background motivated the attack.

The New York City Taxi and Limousine Commission told the Post that Afzal is not licensed by the agency and has previously been summonsed for being an unlicensed taxi operator.

David Sears, a spokesperson for the Breslov Center, told Sputnik Monday that the incident was just the latest to take place in recent years in the Brooklyn area.

"My understanding is that none of these attacks are part of any concerted effort but are random incidents of anti-Semitism perpetrated by people of various backgrounds," Sears said. "We are glad that this criminal was arrested and trust that he will be prevented from repeating such acts of violence."

"But the long-term solution to such hatred must be the quest for peace in the Middle East, an end to hateful propaganda everywhere, and the ongoing encounter of people of good will from different faiths to establish friendship and understanding," he added.

Afzal, who police say has had eight prior arrests, was arraigned late Sunday on charges of attempted assault in the second degree, assault in the third degree, menacing and harassment. His bail was set at $15,000, according to the Post.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Here’s an article on the subject, may or may not be disinformation.

https://www.newsweek.com/nyc-livery-driver-allegedly-beat-jewish-man-walking-synagogue-road-rage-1170952

Who knows maybe the Rabbi took a cab last week and told him that: "When the Mossiach Comes Every Jew Will Have 2800 Slaves, also remember goy I don't need to pay cuz WW2, bye goyim, we will holocaust your Iranian asses, ok goy?", then the Rabbi went away, and he like saw him the next day or something and he threw a temper tantrum.

Blackdragon666 said:
Schwartz was taken to the Maimonides Medical Center
Remember Maimonides was the very famous rabbi who is most famous for his extreme hatred against all gentiles, creating official jewish religious laws that say things like "You are absolutely forbidden from helping a Gentile, especially if the Gentile's life is in danger. For example, if you see a Gentile stranded in the ocean, you are forbidden from rescuing him!" This is just one example of what Maimonides is famous for promoting, there are many more horrible things he did.

sip said:
Braun666 said:
...[/img]

remember family, violence is not the answer. Spiritual determination and doing the RTR's is the answer we have been given.

Fantastic sermon HP, thank you once again

Definitely right. This was posted a bit more for lolz and entertainment overall. But it's relevant to the sermon because a physical manifestation which will be 10000x worst and more graphic than the GIF posted will follow and ensue following our spiritual efforts(RTRs).

Glimpses of this physical future are okay here and there, I believe. Though I'm aware violence in our midst and ranks is NOT condoned or encouraged in any way here. I did act more on impulse than forethought here.

Reporting on commentary or news or an event is not violence. Its just comments. Being like LOL is not an issue.

As for the rest one needs only ask the Gods which are unbound by human jurisdictions and they will understand a lot futher.

My disclaimers are like a bit like "THIS IS A JOKE THIS IS A JOKE" as how many Youtubers have to do because the borg is only waiting.

We have officially entered the era where autism is that high that you have to carry a big sign of something being a joke or you may end up in trouble somehow. Boring world made that way.

Thanks for the backstory, apparently a mad dude was like UGHHHH due to being on roid rage. Can't be that the jews may have done nutin. Dindu nuffin. Its always a crazy goyim's fault, because things happened a few decades ago, so jews are by nature impossible to wrong someone anymore due to dat. Amen brudda, ayyyy men.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Feel a song coming on:

Amon Amarth - The Sound of Eight Hooves HD (Lyric video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERHpeJg5kCM

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Reporting on commentary or news or an event is not violence. Its just comments. Being like LOL is not an issue.

As for the rest one needs only ask the Gods which are unbound by human jurisdictions and they will understand a lot futher.

My disclaimers are like a bit like "THIS IS A JOKE THIS IS A JOKE" as how many Youtubers have to do because the borg is only waiting.

We have officially entered the era where autism is that high that you have to carry a big sign of something being a joke or you may end up in trouble somehow. Boring world made that way.

Thanks for the backstory, apparently a mad dude was like UGHHHH due to being on roid rage. Can't be that the jews may have done nutin. Dindu nuffin. Its always a crazy goyim's fault, because things happened a few decades ago, so jews are by nature impossible to wrong someone anymore due to dat. Amen brudda, ayyyy men.

Off-topic but Will you Make a sermon or smh about The EU elections like you did with US elections?

[/quote]

https://youtu.be/09LTT0xwdfw

Le Perfect Kike Pow Music :twisted: X666[/quote]

Gonna have to disappoint you, the lead singer is a kike. This had been known for quite some time. Not only that, but if you look up their band symbol, it's made up of symbols of programs that are friendly to kikes, (wiccan, xian, etc.). Programs the rest of the band members follow.

Try the song I thought of.

Amon Amarth - The Sound of Eight Hooves HD (Lyric video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERHpeJg5kCM

Blackdragon666 said:
This is so satisfying to watch. :lol: The second rabbi trying to talk the man out of beating his fellow kike is like '6 million jews, goy!'

Hahahah, I think that's the first time a comment has made me laugh on the Joy Of Satan forums. Nice one.

This sermon has left me in high spirits. Ave! Thank you, Cobra!

May we ring out loud the Pandemonium war bells!

HAIL SATAN

(seriously) They create there thoughts and abuse them as images of Divine ones, they have no power but to burn straw men of there own mind. This is a delusion but an insult. What said is only true as it is said not as others think. they are bound to time only. Thinking you know is not knowing a thing. They are silly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back