Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Meaning Of Melek Taus

Mageson666

The Yezidhi state the peacock symbol of their god "Melek Taus" meaning the Peacock King, is the symbol of the fully opened third eye[1] the name Taus among the Yezidhi has an Arabic spelling to it, but further east its Taus, meaning peacock. And phonetically to the Yezidhi its "Ta'us." The Yezidhi also call Melek Ta'us by the title "Shaitan."

In the east the Taum mantra is used for opening the third eye[2] and the peacock is shown as the symbol of the third eye in the east as well. Many gods and ascended beings wear the peacock feather crown to show this. Taus is a mantra to open the third eye hence it means peacock. The name of the symbol is the mantra of its meaning here.

To the ancients and the Yezidhi the peacock is the symbol of immortality[3] this is important, in Hinduism gods are shown with the light body as peacock feathers surrounding them, and in the east the ascended beings are shown with the Chintamani, the symbol of the third eye, forming their light bodies showing their ascended or immortal state:

WILLIAM-HENRY-BODDHISATTVA-AND-CHINTA-1.jpg

WILLIAM-HENRY-BUDDHA-ROBE-OF-LIGHT.jpg

In the east and ancient world this light body is the symbol of the transformed soul. This is also the garment of light that was placed around the statue of Athena during the sacred processions of the Greeks. Athena Pallas, relates to the third eye fully opened. Her symbolism is the third eye, she sprang from the forehead of Zeus, like Shiva sprang from Visnu's forehead and Shiva is the god of the third eye. Athena's golden helmet is the halo of the open third eye and crown, Athena is the goddess of wisdom, the gnosis of the opened psychic centers in the mind. Pallas is close to Phallos which means the "breath of life" in the ancient world. The soul energies perfected.

The ancient symbols show the activation of the third eye is the major key to transformation of the soul, the eastern texts state its key to achieving immorality[4]. Part of this is the energies of the amrita the moon ambrosia of the third eye, flow to the solar chakra the point of connection for all the chakras, and activates it and turns the light body on.

Satan's symbols and titles have to do with the supreme gnosis of the soul and the full transformation of the soul into the light body.

Sources:
[1] The Black Book of the Yezidis, Jon Lange
[2]Layayoga: The Definitive Guide to the Chakras and Kundalini by Shyam Sundar Goswami
[3]The Black Book of the Yezidis, Jon Lange
[4]Yoga kundali Upanishad

Taus is also one of the names of Satan. In many scriptures in old time and even in practices from the JOS web site, the names of the Gods are vibrated basically to reach some spiritual level. Therefore, I am interested in the fact that 108 names of the Shiva, 108 Names of Kali and other names like that maybe have same purpose.

For example the Sanskrit word "Trilokesha" also one of the names of Satan/Shiva meaning the Lord of the 3 worlds, could easily refer to Crown, Sixth and Solar Chakra, and in meditation, used as Mantra can have same purpose as Kind and Queen Meditation.

Tryambakam meaning the Three Eyed one can refer to Eye of Ra, ultimate consciousness, and all-seeing (the one that sees the truth)

I think that these 108 names are more than words of power in the opening of the soul and the attainment of high spiritual levels.

HP Mageson666 said:
In the east and ancient world this light body is the symbol of the transformed soul. This is also the garment of light that was placed around the statue of Athena during the sacred processions of the Greeks. Athena Pallas, relates to the third eye fully opened. Her symbolism is the third eye, she sprang from the forehead of Zeus, like Shiva sprang from Visnu's forehead and Shiva is the god of the third eye. Athena's golden helmet is the halo of the open third eye and crown, Athena is the goddess of wisdom, the gnosis of the opened psychic centers in the mind. Pallas is close to Phallos which means the "breath of life" in the ancient world. The soul energies perfected.

I could have sworn someone said something about this to me the other day and I was like "whatever".
Aside from the Breath of life part..

HP Mageson666 said:

The Yezidhi state the peacock symbol of their god "Melek Taus" meaning the Peacock King, is the symbol of the fully opened third eye[1] the name Taus among the Yezidhi has an Arabic spelling to it, but further east its Taus, meaning peacock. And phonetically to the Yezidhi its "Ta'us." The Yezidhi also call Melek Ta'us by the title "Shaitan."

In the east the Taum mantra is used for opening the third eye[2] and the peacock is shown as the symbol of the third eye in the east as well. Many gods and ascended beings wear the peacock feather crown to show this. Taus is a mantra to open the third eye hence it means peacock. The name of the symbol is the mantra of its meaning here.

To the ancients and the Yezidhi the peacock is the symbol of immortality[3] this is important, in Hinduism gods are shown with the light body as peacock feathers surrounding them, and in the east the ascended beings are shown with the Chintamani, the symbol of the third eye, forming their light bodies showing their ascended or immortal state:

WILLIAM-HENRY-BODDHISATTVA-AND-CHINTA-1.jpg

WILLIAM-HENRY-BUDDHA-ROBE-OF-LIGHT.jpg

The ancient symbols show the activation of the third eye is the major key to transformation of the soul, the eastern texts state its key to achieving immorality[4]. Part of this is the energies of the amrita the moon ambrosia of the third eye, flow to the solar chakra the point of connection for all the chakras, and activates it and turns the light body on.

Satan's symbols and titles have to do with the supreme gnosis of the soul and the full transformation of the soul into the light body.

Sources:
[1] The Black Book of the Yezidis, Jon Lange
[2]Layayoga: The Definitive Guide to the Chakras and Kundalini by Shyam Sundar Goswami
[3]The Black Book of the Yezidis, Jon Lange
[4]Yoga kundali Upanishad

Amazing Sermon. Hail Melek Taus. Hail Shaitan.

I've had a strange case of "name/word won't leave my head" regarding Melek Ta'us the past few days..this might be why.

previously before the big post on Lucifuge Rofocal, I couldn't get his name out of my head either.

from both of these I've learned. how strange...but maybe this explains why.

HP Mageson666 said:
Athena's golden helmet is the halo of the open third eye and crown, Athena is the goddess of wisdom, the gnosis of the opened psychic centers in the mind. Pallas is close to Phallos which means the "breath of life" in the ancient world. The soul energies perfected.

It's also worth noting in Greek Myth its Athena that breathes the breath of life into the men Prometheus shapes. This is actually a clever way of noting the Titan/Olympian spiritual dichotomy, in that the dross physical form was shaped by a Titan, but given its spiritual life an animation by an Olympian who represented Zeus wisdom. As noted before, many of the Greek Mysteries had to do with the conversion of Titan into Olympian through the cauldron, obviously spiritual alchemical allegory for the transmutation of the chakras into gold and the soul into the light body. The ancient "Hell"enes myths survival through history in spite of the best attempts of the enemy can't be undervalued. It's always funny how the truth is right there.

The clay is an allegory, clay is made up of tiny crystals, like the diamond from the coal, the creation of a pure energy body by purifying the dross out and transmuting the crystal into one final form of pure a energy conductor.

HP Mageson666 said:
In the east the Taum mantra is used for opening the third eye[2] and
Taus is a mantra to open the third eye hence it means peacock.

HP, Which is correct? Taum or Taus or SaTaNaMa?

HP Mageson666 said:
SaTaNaMa is a mantra to awaken the third eye and crown in serpent Yoga.

Fancy Slothz said:
Do you want all kinds of evil enemies to email you and pretend to be on your team to trick you and do bad things? The enemy reads what is written here, it's not only us Satanists who are here. I think you should delete that email and make a new one, that you do not publicly share with anyone here.

But I love your name Fancy Slothz :D

Fancy Slothz said:
HP Mageson666 said:

HP Mageson666 said:
They all work, there is no one better than the other. Just the "standard" ones would be Thaum or Yaum. I don't know about Taus, i never used it or heard of it.

Fancy Slothz said:
HP Mageson666 said:

HP Mageson666 said:

Satanama is the best and unparalleled to anything else.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back