Freeing The Soul

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Mageson666

Freeing The Soul

Postby Mageson666 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:44 am

The discussions about freeing the soul in the groups and different techniques that are being mentioned, the thing to be understood is the Final RTR is a major freeing the soul technique.

The 22 letters of the Final RTR are actually mainly deity names that relate to the soul. There is a reason the enemy created the reversal of these names in this numerical sequence to bind the soul of Gentiles.

From experience doing the Final RTR is a form of mantra yoga that activates the soul drastically as well as frees it. With the Final RTR the other practices I have done have become amplified and I hit a major level of energy that normally would have drastic side effects, but the energy went right through properly and no real anything of side effects. Because the Final RTR removes the blockages in the soul, that the energy otherwise would had to have pushed through.

That is powerful, the Final RTR is a necessary form of daily power meditation. It works on the whole soul.

luis

Re: Freeing The Soul

Postby luis » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:02 pm

From my undestanding i thought the Final Rtr help romoving blockages from the enemy but if your saying that it helps with removing even your own blockages then it's great! I do feel more free after a Rtr!

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:11 pm

luis wrote:From my undestanding i thought the Final Rtr help romoving blockages from the enemy but if your saying that it helps with removing even your own blockages then it's great! I do feel more free after a Rtr!

It does both.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:23 pm

luis wrote:From my undestanding i thought the Final Rtr help romoving blockages from the enemy but if your saying that it helps with removing even your own blockages then it's great! I do feel more free after a Rtr!

Yep, it has been stated before. Any enemy curses or bindings on the soul are being cleaned this way

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:41 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

It does both.

I noticed the latter just recently.. Suddenly got a clear head after doing one which was a bit strange.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:24 pm

*Proceeds to do 666 rtrs*
Haha kidding:)
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

The Mage

Postby The Mage » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:57 pm

The first time i started this Final RTR i was in the Middle East.The air there was full of negative energies especially if one is a Satanist!As soon as I started it I felt different.A month later,most Africans quit their jobs (after working there for years) complaining they have not been paid enough.I myself felt the same but as a Capricorn I didn't know when or how to quit.They had to fire me for no real reason.

Anyways I remember days when I would look to the skies and be like "man it has been long since it rained" and the next day it would rain very heavily,thunderstorms e.t.cThis is just how successful my energies were since there were very little to no opposing energies.

Personal Growth

Postby Personal Growth » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:24 pm

When breathing in energy. Does anyone else feel like a nauseous sick from absorbing energy. And no I'm not overdoing it.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

NinRick

Postby NinRick » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:32 pm

I opened my 6th chakra with RTRs, I did the current schedule at that time at night and the next morning I had a very intense headache in the middle of my head. Since then I was able to feel my 6th chakra so it definitely works from my experience.
How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Astaroth’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment (https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... SHTAR.html)

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent: https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3 ... on__1_.pdf

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL LERAJIE!

love4satan

Postby love4satan » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:05 pm

Greetings

Interesting thanks.

Fuchs

Postby Fuchs » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:16 pm

Are the different pronunciations variants of the name ? :

ex.: fuuk , pug, fohg

compared to a demon ex. :
BEELZEBUB is also known as BAALZEBUB, ENLIL, BEL, "PIR BUB"* BAAL ZEBUL and BEELZEBUTH

or is the full name all words from each letter?
ex.: fuuk-pug-fohg.

There are 22 deitys who are responsibel for our spiritual advancement, like the demons living beings?
Runes/workings combinded with colors. [Improvement suggestions welcome]
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44018

Deletion of unwanted memories.
viewtopic.php?p=197991#p197991

Immortal body rune working
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44428

Apprentice

Postby Apprentice » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:27 pm

I used to do the RTR late in the evenings. Because of my workload I can be anxious at times. When I'm about one-third into the ritual, I clearly calm down and start yawning. There were even times when I would out of a sudden start laughing during vibrating the words and I couldn't stop it for several minutes :lol: It felt really good.

darkmonkey666

Postby darkmonkey666 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:20 am

The RTR is literally needed I feel actually really crappy when I dont do it (i have done it just about everyday since it came out often multiple times) there were a few days I missed but I really try not to and I feel really not as good when I dont do it.

This does help in freeing the soul I might be able to someday raise my Kundalini now (in a few years) where as before it activated prematurely and I had all sorts of bad symptoms and I couldnt meditate much cause it kept activating it.

Now after I started this I can meditate as much as I want no more heat to the point its almost painful disturbing thoughts and all sorts of other stuff. It wont activate now till I am ready which I am not like. (I had all the symptoms of Kundalini activation listed on Maxines page before and I wasnt at all ready for that at the time)

I also notice like I said my old roomate who I used to do it physically near (shes not Satanic) her life too improved and a lot of things fixed themselves. So even doing it in the proxemity of others removes curses from them I am led to believe.

This Final Rtr is a blessing from Satan and our key to finally having a Satanic world. Remember that and give back to the Gods and bless yourself by doing this. If one of the Gods helped you show them you are grateful by doing this. This is literally our ticket out of this Jewish "hell" of reality imposed on most of earth.

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:31 am

For a long time I have had the problem that the energy is stuck in my legs and I have also had problems opening my crown chakra and my pineal gland and with my astral senses, all this is because of the binds and curses of the disgusting hebrew letters , every time I do the RTR I notice how my soul is unlocked more and more.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail all the gods of duat!

Name of the virus: Judaeorum Repugnants
The medicine that cures this disease: Final RTR https://evilgoy.com/

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:47 am

Few days ago I decided to try the Merkaba meditation and I was pretty sensitive to the meditation.
The Final RTR helped me a lot.

Pudro

Postby Pudro » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:51 am

Good Morning, Fellow Satanists.

I've been wondering for years since I initiated in April 2014 - can Father Satan protect us through dead loved ones ?
"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live"
- Adolf Hitler

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:26 am

Pudro wrote:Good Morning, Fellow Satanists.

I've been wondering for years since I initiated in April 2014 - can Father Satan protect us through dead loved ones ?

Yes, but most of the time these spirits help us on their own accord. This is because they are on the astral and they can see things coming that we the living here may not see.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

luis

Postby luis » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:07 am

Aquarius wrote:

*Proceeds to do 666 rtrs*
Haha kidding:)

To be honest the fact that the Rtr remove even our own blockages makes me want to do more of them lol i'm already doing 4 per day in this week so i don't know if i can add more :D

Pudro

Postby Pudro » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:31 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Pudro wrote:Good Morning, Fellow Satanists.

Yes, but most of the time these spirits help us on their own accord. This is because they are on the astral and they can see things coming that we the living here may not see.

Thank you very much HP HC666.
"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live"
- Adolf Hitler