Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews Know They Are Alien Souls

Mageson666

Jews Know They Are Alien Souls

hqdefault.jpg

Isaac Luria, one of the most important Jewish Rabbi's in history states:

"Israel possesses the three levels of soul nefesh, ruach, neshama – from holiness…The gentiles, however, possess only the level of nefesh from the feminine side of the shells…for the souls of the nations,[my note the Goyim] which come from the klipot [shells], are called evil and not 'good' since they are created without knowledge (daat). The animal soul of man [my note Jews only] is the good and evil inclination. The soul of the gentiles comes from the three shells: wind, cloud, and fire, all of them evil. So is the case with impure animals, beasts, and birds...- Isaac Luria: Etz Chaim on the Souls of Gentiles (c. 1570 CE)

Here the Jewish race is calling Gentiles animals. The Jews claim that Gentiles only have what they call a nefesh, which is what is called the Pranic kosha in Hinduism. The vital body the life force or bio-energy, that animates you and keeps your body alive. Hence when we die its over, the Jews falsely teach that the astral appearance of a ghost is nothing more then an empty shell, the projection of the nefesh, like a hologram, and not a conscious soul. The neshama is the actual soul the Jews teach, that goes to some after life in their heaven with their god and its that which makes a person human. And only Jews have this, hence Jews state they are the only humans.

Hence:
"Jews Are Called — Man" as Rabbi David Bar Chaim, and all other Rabbi's point out right from the Talmud. Isaac Luria as well, this teaching is the fundamental core of all Jewishness.

The revealing thing is what Luria states is the "good and evil inclination" only Jews have such, this is a metaphor and teaching that the Jewish god states of its own self, in the book of Isaiah. This is simply stating that only the Jewish race is the creation of their personal racial god, YHVH in its image with its soul. Not the Gentiles, we didn't come from the Jewish god. The Jews state only they come from the blood of Yahweh not the Gentiles. You will always hear the Jews referencing "the Jewish soul." Luria is stating the Gentile is not made in the image of the Jewish god. Which is the teaching of the Jews.

What the Jewish occult adepts are stating is that Jews are an alien soul, the Jew does not have the same soul as the Gentile. They consider this obviously to make them superior and such, but that is their own opinions based on them being Jewish. What is YHVH then? The high level occult adepts of the Jewish race state its a collection of reptilian extra terrestrials, this is where their soul comes from and is connected into.

Now remember this the next time you witness all the Jewish leaders of the neo-atheist movements that promote Jewish materialism [materialism being the lack of anything spiritual or to do with the soul, by definition] these are all Jewish people and Jewish made doctrines who literally are teaching you don't have a soul, spirit or any higher consciousness. What do the Jewish run atheist movements and their Jewish doctrines tell the Gentile public? We are just nothing more then animals and when we physically pass on, that's it, no soul or after life for us. While they then go to their synagogues and put on their yarmulke and pray to their god which is the image of themselves and their alien soul, and believe they have a soul, spirit and higher consciousness and are the only human beings, not animals.

The Jewish song of "your all one" is only stating "you're all Goyim, and only we Jews are human."

The teachings of the Jewish neo-atheist movement and Jewish material scientism that of Jewish materialism are nothing more then the strange alien teachings of the Jewish Talmud and Kabbalah. Everything the Jew does is just inject its own alien soul consciousness into our societies and pass it off as some kind of supreme religion, truthful science or supreme philosophy. When their just passing a kosher turd onto the sidewalk. Which is what their modern art is.

Remember when the Jews talk about the "Rights of Man" they are just talking about themselves. Remember the "People Republic's" of the Communist nations the Jews created and run. Jews are the only people in their alien religion. Its the Jewish Republic.

The other deception is the Jews tell us Gentiles that either we came here from their god [to be animals to serve them] or we just sprang into existence as monkey men, animals, same thing we are just Goyim. However in their own occult texts they frequently mention the Gentiles are from the "strange Gods" which means alien to the Jewish race. And that we come from the blood lines of such. They reference we are from the Satanic blood line of such Gods. And are alien to the Jew, totally.

With the Gentile soul, which is superior to the Jewish alien soul, the ghost or spirit on the astral is the actual person and their living being. When a person leaves the physical body the physical part and the pranic kosha are over, but the astral, emotional, mental, bodies of the soul are still together. In time the Atman the aspect that is considered eternal soul consciousness, reincarnates.

I am sorry as of now I can't read this. I had a very important test today and I didn't sleep last night at all and now it is 5:19pm. All I have to say is I did the final rtr just now. My eyes are shutting down from sleep but I am forcing myself to do it. And to be honest every time I do the rtr I feel closer to the Gods. And maybe because I am so sleepy I will not be able to stick to today's warfare meditation. I don't know how I feel manage without my meditation but I have decided stick to it and I will try and wake up in 3 hours just to do the meditations and then sleep again.
Everyone out there,please keep doing the rtr. I believe that is a very strong way to clean your Jewish programming and become truly satanic.
Hail Satan
Hail Hitler
Hail Gods of hell

Something to understand is the Jews don't even hide they consider themselves to be the only human beings. Its right on their own websites for other Jews. Studying their own writings all the Talmud quotes the Jews claimed are anti-Semitic and made up. Its all right there in their own writings even online.

Thanks for the extra info. We all should be collecting this information proving the Jewish are different from the gentiles.

So these motherfuckers actually believe they’re “human” and us Gentiles are not, and evil? The audacity! It disgusts me! On their sickening days this past Friday through Sunday, three times I saw a few of them in the same fucking area on separate occasions just trolling about like everything is fine and dandy for them. I wanted nothing more than to beat them senseless and remind them to their faces that their end is coming, and fast.

I could call them every name in the book or beat the shit out of them but that wouldn’t matter. All I got is the Final RTR and that’s far more effective anyway :twisted: Thanks for the informing info HP, adds more fuel to the fire.

HP Mageson666 said:
The soul of the gentiles comes from the three shells: wind, cloud, and fire, all of them evil. So is the case with impure animals, beasts, and birds...- Isaac Luria: Etz Chaim on the Souls of Gentiles (c. 1570 CE)

This part interests me, and ties into a point I made in another thread. It seems a jewish trait to really hate animals. Many of their psychopaths started out torturing animals before expanding into other forms of degeneracy, and one does not even need to remark on the animal sacrifice precedent at play in all Abrahamic filth.
Meanwhile, even among his detractors, its well known and referenced that Hitler adored animals and animal life.

I find it hard to illustrate my ultimate point, but it seems a very gentile thing indeed to feel a connection to nature, and its animals. Sacred sites, sacred animals, were all part of ancient paganism. I feel as if we do share a genuine connection with the life in this world. To me, it makes me realize that the Jews aren't just aliens in contrast to us. But are alien to this world all together, compared to us. We are the true race of this world. And they choose to mock and deride this completely with their hatred of all things natural. Jewsus says it himself. The world is material, consume it and think nothing for tomorrow. The way he curses a tree to death for not giving him fruit when he felt like it says it all.

Any day of the week I'd rather say my soul has more in common with a noble dog or a cat than one of them.

HP Mageson666 said:
Something to understand is the Jews don't even hide they consider themselves to be the only human beings. Its right on their own websites for other Jews. Studying their own writings all the Talmud quotes the Jews claimed are anti-Semitic and made up. Its all right there in their own writings even online.

The Shabad, the top ranked Jewish organization put the Talmud openly online for their fellow Jews. They aren't even trying to fake:

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/960660/jewish/Issurei-Biah-Chapter-Twelve.htm

From the above:
"If, by contrast, a Jewish male enters into relations with a gentile woman, when he does so intentionally, she should be executed. She is executed because she caused a Jew to be involved in an unseemly transgression, as [is the law with regard to] an animal. [This applies regardless of] whether the gentile women was a minor of three years of age, or an adult, whether she was single or married. And it applies even if [the Jew] was a minor of nine years old, [she is executed]."
(Issurei Biah 12:10)

Usthepeople666 said:
I am sorry as of now I can't read this. I had a very important test today and I didn't sleep last night at all and now it is 5:19pm. All I have to say is I did the final rtr just now. My eyes are shutting down from sleep but I am forcing myself to do it. And to be honest every time I do the rtr I feel closer to the Gods. And maybe because I am so sleepy I will not be able to stick to today's warfare meditation. I don't know how I feel manage without my meditation but I have decided stick to it and I will try and wake up in 3 hours just to do the meditations and then sleep again.
Everyone out there,please keep doing the rtr. I believe that is a very strong way to clean your Jewish programming and become truly satanic.
Hail Satan
Hail Hitler
Hail Gods of hell
Man chill, there is no need to read it now, you've got all the time you need:)

The Jewish soul is not compatible with the human body. This is why they have all sorts of endless rare and most hideous diseases, both mental and physical. They pollute the genes of Gentile races.

This incompatibility is also the real reason for all their weird dietary laws and restrictions.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

The Jews are a biological Weapon against humanity. Thats the way I like to see it. They are a hazard.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back