Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

THE JEWS USE THE SIMPSONS TV EPISODES TO IMBED SUBLIMINALS

No doubt, the Notre Dame burning was a conspiracy. As for the reasons behind this, there is much open to speculation at this point.

The Jewish holiday of Purim was recent and now Passover. Both times for the Jewish practices of living blood sacrifices. Few people can make sense of or understand what is happening due to not having any spiritual knowledge. Our people know and understand.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Idkq3_bQrx4&feature=youtu.be

The following article was researched and written by brother in Satan, Edward Tgao [Russian] and is PROOF how the Jews use the Bible [which is its true purpose] to curse Gentiles. There are many more than the list included below.

The Jewish holiday of Purim has its origins in the biblical book of Esther. This holiday which occurs every year is when Jews curse Hamen, held in spring (on the 14th or 15th day of Adar) to commemorate the defeat of Haman's plot to massacre the Jews as recorded in the book of Esther.

"Pesach/Pesah" is Hebrew for "Passover," another important Jewish holiday notorious for Jewish ritual murder.

60+ White Russian children were burned alive 5 days before Jewish Passover 25 March in the cinema center in Kemerovo oblast. Doors were proved to be closed from the outside deliberately when fire went up. People were trapped in the flaming center with one single door open and very few windows. Those who managed to run were mostly teens and adults, those who were trapped and burned were mostly little children. From some window, a child managed to escape. He was one of very few who remained alive. His mother, little sister and all his family except grandmother, died. He can't talk and is extremely depressed.

On 31 March [2018], at sunset, the Jewish holiday of Passover begins. Before that, Jews need to sacrifice non-Jewish children, to channel the energies of mortal torment and the bottomless grief of parents and loved ones to their goals. And "their goals" are: money, power over Gentiles, the thriving and advancement of their programs of Christianity, Islam, Judaism itself, and other forms of Abrahamism into our societies, attacking our Original Pagan Gods and separating us from them, frightening us off of them, and so on. And first and foremost: their own impunity, forgiveness of their "sins," easy violation of any promises, quiet violation of vows, the abolition of any obligations and the removal of any responsibility from the Jews (Kol Nidrei). All this they think is worth of the most painful of the possible deaths of innocent children, and this is nothing new with them.

--They burned thousands of innocent children in Dresden during the bombing of the "Ash Wednesday" on the Christian holiday. [Reducing Dresden to ashes with fire bombings].

--They burned thousands of innocent civilians in Hiroshima after the war had already been won

--They burned millions of innocent women and men, children and old people on bonfires, starting from two years of age "for witchcraft" and recorded a case when a pregnant woman gave birth directly into the fire at the stake of the Inquisition.

The Jews simply have a passion for burning flesh. Their god adores to inhale fumes of burnt blood:

Book of Exodus 29:18 
And thou shalt burn the whole ram upon the altar: it is a burnt offering unto the LORD: it is a sweet savour, an offering made by fire unto the LORD.

Word "holocaust" is a Jewish word meaning "burning" which is constantly used in bible and means sacrifice to the Jewish god.

Leviticus 1:9 
But his inwards and his legs shall he wash in water: and the priest shall burn all on the altar, to be a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of "a sweet savour unto the LORD". 
1:17 
And he shall cleave it with the wings thereof, but shall not divide it asunder: and the priest shall burn it upon the altar, upon the wood that is upon the fire: it is a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the LORD.

But their god requires a constant human: 
"And you shall offer your burnt-offerings, flesh and blood, on the altar of the LORD your God; But the blood of your other victims must be shed at the altar of the Lord your God, and eat the meat ... " 
- Deuteronomy 12:27

The most infamous for his atrocities, the inquisitor, Tomás de Torquemada, was a Jew. And the Inquisition itself, in addition to the racial and genetic genocide of mainly European White Gentiles, had a goal of mass human sacrifices to feed and increase the power of Christianity. The Jewish god literally fed off of burning human flesh.

When they implanted Christianity in Russia (implanted like a chip), they burned "prophetic wives," "wise men," and any Gentiles they even suspected of having any spiritual abilities and/or knowledge. Entire villages, whose energy they needed to give to the new religion, the power was used to influence the minds of people so that they easier accepted slavery under the Jewish god. Just think... for that now we Russians so easily tolerate and even profess the religion of slaves, millions of our ancestors across Europe and Russia perished in flames. As well as our children now perished in flames of Kemerovo.

They became the free "food" for the Jewish god. Their suffering, like the suffering of children around the world, was "not in vain." They benefited Jewish society. After such "holidays" people with a greater desire go to church, mosque, etc., and bring their money into such institutions. They much easier fall into fraternal wars. And they are easier fed with Jewish propaganda in the media. Jews are INTERESTED in such incidents as Kemerovo.

And here is the proof: 
--The plane crash in Sochi, Russia, was on the Jewish "holiday of light" of Hanukkah. Jewish singer Joseph Kobzon refused to fly this flight. He was warned.

--The crash of the Polish plane near Smolensk, Russia, was on the Jewish holiday of Yom HaShoa, a "holiday of catastrophe," or the celebration of a Jewish holyhoax. For proof the holocaust is another lie [who controls Hollywood and is expert with making fantasy appear to be real] Click Here

Ancient sacrifices:

--Gaius Julius Caesar was killed on March 15, 44 BCE (exactly on the day of PURIM)

--The murder of Emperor Paul I March 24, 1801 (2 days before PESAH). The day after the death of Paul I, the founder of the Hasidic movement Chabad-Rabi Shneur-Zalman Bar-Baruch (Alter Rebbe) was released from prison in St. Petersburg

--Murder of Harrison William Henry President of the USA April 4, 1841 (one day before PESAH)

--The revolution in Hungary on March 15, 1848 (3 days before Purim)

--Death from the "flu" of the Emperor Nicholas I March 2, 1855 (2 days before Purim)

--The assassination of Abraham Lincoln The US President April 14, 1865 (on the day of PESAH)

--The first attempt on the life of Emperor Alexander II on April 4, 1866 (on the day of PESAH)

--Revolution in France March 18, 1871. (5 days before Purim).

--The second attempt on the life of Emperor Alexander II on April 2, 1879 (a week before PESAH)

--The murder of Emperor Alexander II on March 14, 1881 (one day before the PURIM)

--Attempt on the life of Emperor Alexander III on March 1, 1887 (A week before the Purim) In the attempt, A. Ulyanov was involved, the brother of V. Ulyanov (Lenin, Blank was a surname of his Jewish mother)

--In 1894, Alexander III was poisoned by doctors: Zakharin (Jew), Leiden (Jew), Hirsch (Jew).

--The first congress of the RSDLP on March 1, 1898 (PURIM in 1898 was March 8 (new), ie February 23, according to the old style) The preparation of the Revolution in Russia began.

--Murder of the family of Emperor Romanov in Yekaterinburg July 18, 1918 (bloody victim exactly on the day of "Ninth ABA" - the national day of mourning for Jews - the day when the First and Second Jerusalem temples were destroyed).

--The murder of Henry Ford is an American industrialist, millionaire, author of the exposure book "International Jewry" on April 7, 1947 (exactly on the day of PESAH)

Contemporary:

--Accident at Chernobyl NPP on April 26, 1986, (exactly on the day of PESAH).

--Accident at the Fukushima-1 nuclear power plant, Japan March 11, 2011 (one week before the PURIM)

--Operation Desert Storm. The defeat of Iraq on February 28, 1991 (exactly on the day of PURIM)

--The ultimatum and the beginning of the war against Iraq on March 18, 2003 (exactly on the day of PURIM)

--Killed S. Milosevic, President of Yugoslavia 11 March 2006, The Hague (3 days before the PURIM)

--Two explosions in the Moscow subway on March 30, 2010. (The day before PESAH).

--The war against Libya on March 19, 2011 (exactly on the day of PURIM)

--2011, 07.23. Shooting in Oslo, Breivik, 77 people. more than 100 were wounded. Feast of Matot

-- 04.11.2011 explosion in the Minsk subway, up to 4 days before Pesach: 15.04.2011.

--2013 year 04.24. Explosions at the Boston Marathon. Pesach, 15.04.

Presidents who fought against the creation of the Federal Reserve:

--Millard Fillmore. President of the U.S.A. March 8, 1874 died of a stroke 3 days after the PURIM

--Arthur Chester Alan. President of the U.S.A. March 4, 1885 died of a stroke 2 days after PURIM

--Benjamin Harrison. President of the U..S.A. March 13, 1901 died of influenza 7 days after PURIM

--William Howard Taft. President of the U.S.A. March 8, 1930 died of a sore throat 6 days before the PURIM

--Franklin Delano Roosevelt. President of the U.S.A. April 12, 1945 died of a stroke 6 days after PESAH

For further reading:
https://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Bible_Jewish_Witchcraft.htm

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

They do the episodes according to their agenda and plans and if they succed with those they shitpost something like :look the simpsons predicted it! That's bullshit... They did that with Trump election too , who is also a jew .

Also one episode that wasnt mentioned is about trump running for the elections.

bwbyil1cqaarbyx-1.jpg

I wonder how long it will go with people who know they are goint to and plan to be killed by jews, and they just sit there ignorantly

The Sacrifice of the Russian Royal (And White) family was also done as a form of ritual murder on power dates for the enemy, to funnel the revenge against the Russian people.

When the enemy will have the chance, everyone is going to go down. Even the most average jews are part of this and will joyfully watch.

It is either, OR.

SABNAC50 said:
They do the episodes according to their agenda and plans and if they succed with those they shitpost something like :look the simpsons predicted it! That's bullshit... They did that with Trump election too , who is also a jew .

The entire Simpson and all these conspiracies always stems to the whole Satanic aspect they sure love blame-shifting.

Youtube comment: Babylon falling 9 hours ago said:
They are setting the stage for the final great holy war between islam and Christianity that is prophesized in Revelations. It's about time for the Crusades to begin again only this time finish the job for good.

So basically like Trump "Lets make the crusades great again". People really don't understand nor want to understand it's the jews. Basically Goyim Y U act like Goyim.

Who said your fellow Arabian Gentile is the bad guy. Just cause he is brainwashed and christian is brainwashed into judeo-bolshevism doesn't mean either side is the bad guy. I guess this is kinda like hoisting yourself with your own petard. They the Islamic Arabs are the bad guy, Christian. They the Christians are the bad guy, Arab. Jew *rubs hands intently*.

Youtube comment: tom jongman 2 hours ago said:
I mean FOX news is also part of it. With the infamous F is 6, O is 15 1+5=6 and X is 24, 2+4 =6 so FOX would be 666 aka Satan/Lucifer/Enki/Samaël/The Devil

So basically the goyim know, shift it unto the enemies of ours cause they gave us boo-boos on (((muh feels for world domination))). Did ran into some comments putting the jews on the spotlight though with one person replying basically a derogatory comment from fake profile. So it just seems more are into the poor (((innocent tribe))).

I would like to state something further these ((("predictions"))) we all know how deeply controlled by the FreeMasons The Simpsons is, like the voice of Mr.Burns being a fairly high degree FM member. But something popped into my head reading this sermon and watching the video.

At what point do the Zadok's come into play. Their (((prophetic eyes))).

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13473&p=54405
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13475

So despite some misunderstandings from one of our member. At what point do they kinda peer into things and see certain things that may appear. Yes it's predictive programming like Revelations but at what point do the machinations go into such levels of think thank perspective.

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:

April 15, 2014 - South Korea, ferry catastrophe must have been a sacrifice as well...

Yes, Sewol was exactly this - Choi and the '8 goddesses'.

In one PDF was Wrote: the jew cry for Cesar, because him have helped for the control of gold trade.

Ghost in the Machine said:
I mean hey I can predict things too.

Oh look it was a prophecy, oy vey goyim.

It's absolutely ridiculous how the enemy goes on and on about "oh it was foretold by gawd".

One person once told me "Everything I state came to pass!".

When you say 1000 things a fucking day, something will come to pass. I mean like, fucking DUH.

If you take a gun with 10 million bullets that doesn't heat (One's mouth) and start firing in absolutely all directions, you will probably hit a goddamn target.

Now if 999,998 bullets fucking miss, you're really bad at this. Christians are surprised when the most vague shit they say becomes a reality, but as for the 999,998 "Prophetic fails", they don't even speak about these.

The thing is it only matters when you take a gun, and snipe the shot properly where it has to go. As for people who's mouth runs, oy vey, they are prophets. Failing at 1000 prophecies and succeeding at 1.

Some of you might have seen the quiz programme The Chase or The Chase USA. In both, Mark "The Beast" Labbett, 6'6" Man-mountain of Maths, who was also on Who Wants to be a Millionaire? said in an episode of The Chase that about 20% of quiz knowledge can be learnt from The Simpsons. He might have been axaggerating, but the point he was making is that that cartoon programme shows a lot.

As I go on about them, Futurama, made also by matt groening, and Star Trek, made by eugene roddenberry, explain a lot of things, as well. Stargate, more direct blasphemy against our Egyptian Gods and Goddesses, also explains a bit, as well.

People, as has been said, say/ask that programmes and sci fi "predict the future". No - it's that they put things into the mass mind and this causes people to want things to happen/exist. In a similar way, I came across a site once which is wondering whether we can create a real-life starship (spaceship) Enterprise with today's technology and materials.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It's absolutely ridiculous how the enemy goes on and on about "oh it was foretold by gawd".

When you say 1000 things a fucking day, something will come to pass.
That didn't happen to be Nostradamus in a previous life of yours, did it?!

Now if 999,998 bullets fucking miss, you're really bad at this. Christians are surprised when the most vague shit they say becomes a reality, but as for the 999,998 "Prophetic fails", they don't even speak about these.
Nah. Come on, Cobry - it's just not gahwd dayum's will! It's just that gahwd dayum changed its "the same yesterday, today and forever" mind!

The thing is it only matters when you take a gun, and snipe the shot properly where it has to go. As for people who's mouth runs, oy vey, they are prophets. Failing at 1000 prophecies and succeeding at 1.
You must be forgetting that gahwd dayum changes the world "one heart at a time". PSML. "There was once a Boy who came across a beach of washed-up starfish. Every other person was ignoring them, going past, but this Boy decided to start throwing them back in the sea, as he could, but all the while he knew he couldn't save all of them." That, basically, was a "real" story (they never state it's actually true, but just state that it's something which happened) told to emotionalise you into shit, while at the exact very same time upsetting you into "saving all the lost" while at the exact very same time pretending that "god" will save everyone while at the exact very same time ignoring that "god" doesn't do anything beneficial because muh free will... :roll:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

When you say 1000 things a fucking day, something will come to pass. I mean like, fucking DUH.

If you take a gun with 10 million bullets that doesn't heat (One's mouth) and start firing in absolutely all directions, you will probably hit a goddamn target.

They don't care about these 'prophecies' actually coming true either, most if not all of them are to instill so much fear into the normies that the normies either panic and join the christards for 'safety' or kill themselves out of fear to avoid the so called 'prophesied agony' to come. The jews just laugh through it all as everybody panics over the bullshit they spread.

It's also just one big act of overcompensation for how weak and ungod-like they actually are. They pretend to have divine knowledge and make these big flashy shows to make it seem like they actually have 'powers'. They couldn't predict the fucking weather if they tried, they have to pretend like they know something will happen and then try to make it happen themselves because they know their spouting bullshit. They are a weak and a pathetic race that can't gain power on their own without using someone or something else, and they refuse to admit it.

The enemy is no more than a diseased parasite that would simply die on it's own without anything to parasitize off of.

IMMIGANTS!
"The Turner Diaries meet The Simpsons" in this action packed novel

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xGp9R04XUrbu/

http://www.absolutewhite.xyz/

Yes, totally see it because I was already aware of the subliminals that was embedded in the cartoons. Especially about TRUMP and the twin towers.

The Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, American Dad and stuff like that are cartoons for immature people. I don't get why some people still watch them. There's nothing to be learned from them, no plot, no real character progression, no anything.

check out a fairly thorough analysis of the simpsons as

PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING IN JEWISH POP CULTURE AND ARYAN COUNTER-CULTURE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2a6HIJUDVgzt/

also see for the text : http://the-struggle.net/

loki88 said:
check out a fairly thorough analysis of the simpsons as

PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING IN JEWISH POP CULTURE AND ARYAN COUNTER-CULTURE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2a6HIJUDVgzt/

also see for the text : http://the-struggle.net/

I don't need to analyse the Simpsons to know the kikes put negative programming to manifest their goals in everything, from films to tv shows to their stupid cartoons to videogames. It still remains that that cartoon has zero cultural value.

i am not going to predict the future by watching every tv show and start connecting the dots its not astrology. they are making fun of that couch potato belly fat man who drinks coka cola sitting in the couch ,mocking him while he is eating their kosher products.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back