Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Schedule from 19th of September to 28th of September.

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
RTR Schedule from 19th of September to 28th of September.

Greetings to all our Satanic Warriors.

Remember, the Schedules can be found here, for your daily ease:

http://www.rtrschedules.blogspot.com

For the Upcoming Yom Kippur, we will post this at the 26th, 27th etc. The enemy doesn't need to know what we will be doing on that day. So rest reassured the schedule for this is coming.

There are some important events coming up, including the German Federal elections. Nobody believes that the elections will not be rigged (at least I do not believe the jews will allow this afloat after having such a horrible year) but in whatever the case, our RTR's will ensure that whatever is done will backfire to the enemy and that Gentiles wake up from this event. The jews are not going to risk, or let be Germany and therefore Europe, because that would be their downfall from power.

The German election, rest reassured, is completely rigged. However it's the outcome of such rigging and the future of such that we are going to alter.

By a major coheencidence, the German Federal elections also begin during the beginning of the week of the Yom Kippur. Another Cohencidence. Like Trump's election on the 11/9, and the falling of the towers in 9/11, and so on, so forth.

However rest reassured, no matter how many elections are rigged, and how loud the media and the jews are going to shout for the victory of their system, their system has snapped completely and they know it too. Everything from there on is a matter of time.

Below is the Schedule for the upcoming days in regards to the Reverse Torah Rituals.

19. 72, 42, Communications, Restoring Justice RTR
20. 72, 42, Communications, Demonic Authority RTR
21. 72, 42, Communications, Demonic Authority RTR
22. 72, 42, Communications, Anti-Confusion RTR
23. 72, 42, Communications, Anti-Confusion RTR
24. 72, 42, Communications, Right to Own Nations RTR
25 72, Anti-Confusion RTR, Right to Own Nations RTR, Communications
26. 72, Anti-Confusion RTR, Right to Own Nations RTR, Communications
27. 72, 42, Communications, Holding The Enemy Accountable RTR
28. 72, 42, Communications, Holding The Enemy Accountable RTR

Links to the Rituals:
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/I5417.htm - Restoring Justice RTR
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/72.htm - 72
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Ritual_42.html - 42
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/D723Ritual.htm - Anti-Confusion RTR
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/D724.htm - Right To Own Nations RTR
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/11_9_Ritual.htm - Communications
http://josgreece.angelfire.com/N1526.htm - Holding Enemy Accountable
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/2017_Solstice.htm - Demonic Authority RTR

Sorry to spam this. Im just so FREAKING exited about the new Forums that itll make my day even better from perfect, if you answer my question:

Will we be doing a new RTR that would specifically reverse the Yom Kippur. Like can we reverse Yom Kippur, like we did back in Easter? But we can reverse Christmas with the Christ-destroying RTR, right?

Artanis said:
Sorry to spam this. Im just so FREAKING exited about the new Forums that itll make my day even better from perfect, if you answer my question:

Will we be doing a new RTR that would specifically reverse the Yom Kippur. Like can we reverse Yom Kippur, like we did back in Easter?

From the original post:

High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 said:
For the Upcoming Yom Kippur, we will post this at the 26th, 27th etc. The enemy doesn't need to know what we will be doing on that day. So rest reassured the schedule for this is coming.

:p

Ninja 666 said:
Artanis said:

Will we be doing a new RTR that would specifically reverse the Yom Kippur. Like can we reverse Yom Kippur, like we did back in Easter?

From the original post:

High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 said:

:p

So it just musnt be said?

Ahhh finally, I'm so glad we're up and running again. Time to kick kike ass XD.

Looks so nice I love it with 666 sloth hugs

Thanks for another amazing schedule and all the the Hitler Icecreamz i could eat

I'm also having problems viewing the RTR blog: http://www.rtrschedule.blogspot.com

Says:

"Blog not found

Sorry, the blog you were looking for does not exist. However, the name rtrschedule is available to register!"

I do some of my RTR's in my car in a parking lot for peace and privacy. Now what's bothering me is that I'm saying them softly and that the sound cannot travel as I'm trying to be quiet and discreet in the car. So please tell me is it okay to whisper them as I'm thinking the vibration is still there albeit softer. And is it okay to be confined in a car without the sound travelling? Thank you all of you lovely people working and fighting for this planet, mankind and our real and true Gods. Hail Satan and to our people and ultimate victory

Personal Growth said:
I do some of my RTR's in my car in a parking lot for peace and privacy. Now what's bothering me is that I'm saying them softly and that the sound cannot travel as I'm trying to be quiet and discreet in the car. So please tell me is it okay to whisper them as I'm thinking the vibration is still there albeit softer. And is it okay to be confined in a car without the sound travelling? Thank you all of you lovely people working and fighting for this planet, mankind and our real and true Gods. Hail Satan and to our people and ultimate victory

Yeah! Please tell me you can whisper them.

And cant we just state an affirmation after we do an RTR like: all the energies will instantly settle to their targets. Or something like that. And then do another RTR instantly after that cause the energies have settled down. Or is there any way to speed up this process?

YAYYY!! we can reverse Yom Kippur now! :twisted: SOON YOUR LAST AND BIGGEST POWER GATHERING POINT IS TURNED AGAINST YOU!! AND THAT WILL BE (at LEAST i THINK) THE BIGGEST RESULT FOR THIS YEAR!!

HAIL SATAN!!
SIEG HEIL TO THE FINAL DAY OF THIS WAR COMMRADES!!

Personal Growth said:

I think that is fine. As long as you produce any audible sound, not completely quiet like barely hearing any sound at all. And cars, when closed with windows completely up, block the sound very well, you have to yell in order for someone to hear you from outside. At least that is my experience.

I am wondering sometimes, if I lose my job, and return to my parents' home, how will I live like that? How can I live with doing barely any RTRs? It is so awesome to have your own apartment and your own privacy. I mean, I could care less about returning to my parents' home, when I know my mother would accept me anytime. It is the being unable to do RTRs properly that scares me the most. That's why I hope I will never stop being self sufficient ever again. I want to give my best for Satan, and that is most possible with having my own place to live. And I will never get married unless I find someone whom I love, and who understands what I am doing. Possibility of finding such person is very close to zero.

I have accepted that all. I think winning this war is the most important thing I should be doing in this life. Together with working on personal advancement.

Hail SATAN!!!

Larissa666, Thank you so very much. Aye I'm not whispering them, just saying them not as loud as I'd like but your clarification helps a lot. Yes it's important this war and I see drug addicts and people bored and taking too much alcohol etc. They have no purpose. We have purpose and reason to live and thrive. Larissa, of course a partner must accommodate us in what we do as it gives us purpose and gives life meaning and value. But please don't ever give up. You know you can create evething you want and need. And have everything go in your favour. We know of our power and potential. Hail Satan, the Demons and our community here

I do quite understand that this is irrelevant to the current topic of discussion but does Satan and his Daemons think autism is a Jewish invention or something to be proud of. I have Asperger's syndrome(or HFA)and autism has gotten a bad reputation on the internet as being a retard disorder where you become a man child. In some cases that is true but there are plenty of us who do live successfully on our own if not better. There has been research done on where autism comes from. Varg Vikernes states that it is a Neanderthal trait. There is also a link to a website where the Neanderthal theory goes extremely in depth(I don't nesiscarilly agree with everything but alot of it is intriguing)www.rdos.net/eng/. I think that the autism through vaccines nonsense is just a health panic meant to deceive the populus. It is something you are born with and there is nothing you can do to change it. I would be pleased to hear all of your hypothesies. Thank you for taking time to reading this post.

Europe Gladio said:
I do quite understand that this is irrelevant to the current topic of discussion but does Satan and his Daemons think autism is a Jewish invention or something to be proud of. I have Asperger's syndrome(or HFA)and autism has gotten a bad reputation on the internet as being a retard disorder where you become a man child. In some cases that is true but there are plenty of us who do live successfully on our own if not better. There has been research done on where autism comes from. Varg Vikernes states that it is a Neanderthal trait. There is also a link to a website where the Neanderthal theory goes extremely in depth(I don't nesiscarilly agree with everything but alot of it is intriguing)www.rdos.net/eng/. I think that the autism through vaccines nonsense is just a health panic meant to deceive the populus. It is something you are born with and there is nothing you can do to change it. I would be pleased to hear all of your hypothesies. Thank you for taking time to reading this post.

Satan cares about our ideals, our character, our will to advance spiritually and in other levels, and to be worthwhile living beings. He will not turn down any non-jew who meets the above conditions. There is no reason to. The enemy is defined by going against all of the above and prohibiting every other human being of doing the same. Therefore they cannot be accepted. They are a manifestation of this concept applied in thousands of years time...Racial goblins.

As for Autism. there is nothing to be proud of, or 'ashamed' about. Autistic is not a gift nor a 'curse'. There are some people who simply have some understanding problems or any other problems and they are all labelled autistic, ranging from simply understanding things differently, right down to being a ghoul minded sociopath or something. All of this is branded as 'autism' and in other funny labels.

It's just the mind works differently in some cases. Everything that is similar with similar symptoms in the case of some cognitive aspects is branded under 'autism', and it has a negative tint to it. Like ADHD this is an invention of the jews and it doesn't exist as an actual disease. There are autistic people who are actually 'autistic', and others who have just some classifiable traits which the jew-pharma brands as 'autistic' to guilt trip them over being naturally different than others. To see a jew autistic person and an actual Gentile autistic would be very different in it's observation.

Autism is seen as the opposite of being hyper-social and having the 'everything goes' attitude with just about anyone, 'emotionally relating' to everyone and everything, which is supposedly, 'part of being a normal human being'. This is the 'normal human being' the enemy wants and works to create, an ant without any understanding that is all over the place and is always 'blending in' with all the living excrement which constitutes the multi-culti majority of nowadays. This is one thing and obviously not the way to go if you want to be a better human since all the cesspool around seeks to absorb people in. Because some people don't want this, they can be branded as autistic or whatever else.

What I am trying to convey here is presenting symptoms of autism, and having some strong actual clinical autism are different, and that even if this were the case, the Nordic Gods wouldn't turn down anyone simply over this, if they were a decent human being.

Thank you Mr Cobra. What I don't like is the existence of autism festivals(as if autistics aren't dragged to mentally draining events let alone ones that center around said people) but that's beside the point. The point I'm trying to say is that I want to live my own life without being guilted by my family for not being with them anymore(not that it's abusive but they're pretty religious and quite honestly too kosher for my taste)like it's a sort of mind game they pull on me. I'm not trying to be a "woe is me" sort of person. Im not living on my own yet, but when I do I will have more freedom to practice Satanic rituals and celebrating the major pagan holidays. I hope to make YT videos in the future but until then this is all I can do. PS. As I was typing this I was imagining the narrator of this post being Jim Cummings

Europe Gladio said:
Thank you Mr Cobra. What I don't like is the existence of autism festivals(as if autistics aren't dragged to mentally draining events let alone ones that center around said people) but that's beside the point. The point I'm trying to say is that I want to live my own life without being guilted by my family for not being with them anymore(not that it's abusive but they're pretty religious and quite honestly too kosher for my taste)like it's a sort of mind game they pull on me. I'm not trying to be a "woe is me" sort of person. Im not living on my own yet, but when I do I will have more freedom to practice Satanic rituals and celebrating the major pagan holidays. I hope to make YT videos in the future but until then this is all I can do. PS. As I was typing this I was imagining the narrator of this post being Jim Cummings

Actually, in the real world, those who betray their Gods and their people as a result for being good with the jewish people and their racial psy-ops, need to be guilty, and need to feel all the guilt in the world, and major repentence for their ugly crimes which are almost costing us our biological existence now. But don't try to fill it in with people. These people don't have any guilt. People were forced to comply, but they are also partially responsible for it. The enemy told them that this was the 'good' thing to do and they left it at that. This is sad and it had the disastrous outcome that they were turned into sad soulless robots in their life.

Hello - O ! ! ! Deceptive Language And Hidden Meanings ( youtube )
Very informative on the language of the 'powers that be'
Can we use the Communications RTR on this?

Artanis said:
And cant we just state an affirmation after we do an RTR like: all the energies will instantly settle to their targets. Or something like that. And then do another RTR instantly after that cause the energies have settled down. Or is there any way to speed up this process?

Why cant we just do this?

Thank you for RTR's schedule.

My note, if you have private problem with an enemy, for example, they are trying to cause you a problem or close your mouth, you can focus energy on your case, for exemple when you say it "The Jews have lost all of their influence over Gentiles", "The Jews have lost all of their powers to control events" focus energy in your private problem.

You can do this to one of the six affirmations, focus on your case/problem (visualization or "flash") - or you can make other separate RIV and focus energy in your case/problem with enemy.

Artanis said:
Artanis said:

Why cant we just do this?

I think any changes concerning about RTR should be obtaining from our HP

Focusing on Jews when you do this work feels so much better than not really focusing in on the jewish problem and greatly enhances the natural cathartic for spiritual satanists that are the RTR's. I'm beginning to enter meditational states when I do this like you would do in yoga to try and enhance the power because why not.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back