Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FINAL RTR FOR PASSOVER

Just a reminder: you can kill the Hebrew letters through visualization. No need to print them out. Just destroy each of the letters, visualizing them being blacked out.

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/FINAL/RTRFINAL/Rtrs/Final_RTR.html

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

So visualizing them being blacked out or erased is just as effective as blacking them out/erasing them with a paint program?

Hail Satan!

That's because it's to do with the vibration.

I always count nine times with my fingers while doing it.

But then I also like to do a couple just reading three times because I get to not have to count with my fingers.

And it's refreshing to have it on three for a change because I then slow it right down and really properly do the vibrations.

Not that I ever rush the vibrations because I realise it's all to do with the sound. The vibration.

Everything in the entire universe is in vibration.

And every individuals personal vibration is felt by the universe.

There's an old Upanishad saying. That when a blade of grass is cut. The whole universe quivers.

Grin said:
So visualizing them being blacked out or erased is just as effective as blacking them out/erasing them with a paint program?

Hail Satan!

Yes, every method works the same way, either paper, either paint, or visualization.

You can find here a module that was created by an SS and you can just use your browser and not paint, and paint them over. Where you click, it paints on this page.

http://www.satanslibrary.org/paintable.html

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yes, every method works the same way, either paper, either paint, or visualization.
I created a JPEG version of the pdf with inverted colors (letters white, background black) and use a paint app in my phone. For me, it works better inverted because then you immediately see these nasty symbols in white on black background when you close your eyes. Get some!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Grin said:

Hail Satan!

You can find here a module that was created by an SS and you can just use your browser and not paint, and paint them over. Where you click, it paints on this page.

That's so fucking awesome

There was a schedule with Final RTR plus several other RTRs for the next several days. What happened to it, is it cancelled? Should we focus on Final RTR only?

Larissa666 said:
There was a schedule with Final RTR plus several other RTRs for the next several days. What happened to it, is it cancelled? Should we focus on Final RTR only?

Basically this was a random post for a "Just in case" scenario. It was meant to be a backup in case they wanted this done. I keep double backups on these things for one or the other thing. Depending on their answer, it's would be posted. I just posted it so I didn't lose it by some "Cohencidence" on a computer or something similar, then got rid of it.

No, we won't do this, as Azazel and Satan want us to do only the Final RTR. Point blank. We go for the kill with the final.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:

Basically this was a random post for a "Just in case" scenario. It was meant to be a backup in case they wanted this done. I keep double backups on these things for one or the other thing. Depending on their answer, it's would be posted. I just posted it so I didn't lose it by some "Cohencidence" on a computer or something similar, then got rid of it.

No, we won't do this, as Azazel and Satan want us to do only the Final RTR. Point blank. We go for the kill with the final.

Message noted, Commander, I understand fully. :)

Thank you. :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:

Why you ignored me when I asked exactly the same thing?

I usually do this on my phone and just scroll down slowly while focusing on the letter disappearing off the screen. Does this work?

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:

Why you ignored me when I asked exactly the same thing?

Apologies if I did, it was unintended. The whole thread was deleted, and as such also your question, but I may be wrong here if you posted this something else. Everyone got their answer though.

Oak said:
Can I have my eyes open, stare at the letter, and impose black on it with my mind? Or do I have to close my eyes, imagine the letter the best that I can in all of its complexity, and blot it out? If I could just impose the black on the letter on the paper or screen, instead of using my minds eye, that would be helpful. Thank you.

Use whatever works best for you as an individual.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.www.joyofsatan.com

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Apologies if I did, it was unintended. The whole thread was deleted, and as such also your question, but I may be wrong here if you posted this something else. Everyone got their answer though.
I posted that in the "FAQ about Final RTR" thread and you just approved it. I started to think that you don't want to reply to me anymore.

Will vibrating each letter a multiple of 9 count as doing the RTR more than once? For example, if I vibrate every letter 36 times will that count as doing the ritual 4 times? :?:

SnowflakePuppy666 said:
Will vibrating each letter a multiple of 9 count as doing the RTR more than once? For example, if I vibrate every letter 36 times will that count as doing the ritual 4 times? :?:

Yes, it would count for 4 times if you did that.

If you can do multiples of 9 then why don't do the ritual 4 times already? It's not like the affirmation is super long.

SnowflakePuppy666 said:

SdD said:
ZmajEriksson said:
I usually do this on my phone and just scroll down slowly while focusing on the letter disappearing off the screen. Does this work?

I always did this, until a SS invented it http://www.satanslibrary.org/paintable.html...
I always felt it worked ...

Both what you both write here, are perfectly viable and legitimate. It's up to your personal preference here. I like the paintable RTR a lot, but I have done it with the paint program, on phone, just visualized the letters dying, what have you.

Any method works.

Egon said:
If you can do multiples of 9 then why don't do the ritual 4 times already? It's not like the affirmation is super long.

SnowflakePuppy666 said:

It's just a personally preference. :lol: I just wanted to combined all my doings into one big long ritual rather than going through one time then repeating it again. Idk, it's more simpler and straightforward to me. :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SnowflakePuppy666 said:

Thank you for the quick response HP Cobra!!! :D :D :D

To the absolute prodigy who made this, THANK YOU! This split my RTR time in half almost (was also very fun and interactive) and I didn't have to sit in front of a fan and still get dizzy from my marker's fumes. It's a little bit laggy on mobile and stopped working on the last 3 letters but for those I just visualised the individual letters disappearing and scrolled down so they left the screen. Still, this was insanely fun so again, thank you!

HailSatanForever said:
To the absolute prodigy who made this, THANK YOU! This split my RTR time in half almost (was also very fun and interactive) and I didn't have to sit in front of a fan and still get dizzy from my marker's fumes. It's a little bit laggy on mobile and stopped working on the last 3 letters but for those I just visualised the individual letters disappearing and scrolled down so they left the screen. Still, this was insanely fun so again, thank you!

Paint doesnt show up on the phone I am using with that link. I use an app but I may have more fun visualizing it. The first few rtrs of the final rtr I did with visualization. I stopped that cause I thought I was doing it wrong so I downloaded sketch app after a couple attempts at writing out the letters then marking them out went unsuccessfully cause I am not good at drawing and I dont have a working printer. BUT I am glad I wasnt doing it wrong the first way cause I kind of enjoyed that. I may do that again more.

RTR - Destruction and Creation - Extended - EN - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXSoed8gNW

This is something that I have been doing for a few months now that amplifies that power of the RTRs:

Visualize a group of six red pentagrams with black energy in each triangle; three inverted on top and three non inverted on the bottom so that there point that represent ether are just touching their tips.

The program you give them:

Drain the jews defensive energy so the RTR hit a thousand times stronger. Then process the drained energy into beneficial energy and give ti to Spiritual Satanists. You will be successful in your mission.

Then just send them off. I do this twice or more before I do the RTRs and I am feeling that it really helps.

Note: I have actually amplified it over the months so that the RTRs hit more than a thousand times harder, but that was the starting point I used. I have reached a point where I use way more than six pentagrams each time, but once again that was the starting point I did.

Frinnis said:
This is something that I have been doing for a few months now that amplifies that power of the RTRs:

Visualize a group of six red pentagrams with black energy in each triangle; three inverted on top and three non inverted on the bottom so that there point that represent ether are just touching their tips.

Drain the jews defensive energy so the RTR hit a thousand times stronger. Then process the drained energy into beneficial energy and give ti to Spiritual Satanists. You will be successful in your mission.

Then just send them off. I do this twice or more before I do the RTRs and I am feeling that it really helps.

Note: I have actually amplified it over the months so that the RTRs hit more than a thousand times harder, but that was the starting point I used. I have reached a point where I use way more than six pentagrams each time, but once again that was the starting point I did.
How many times you affirm this?I want to try it :shock: !!!!!!
Also ,since you suggested a way to empower the rtr ,I want also suggest that before the rtr raise your energies using the red into your aura!This has a quite rewarding effect on me at least! :)

HailSatanForever said:
I'm so happy my work is appreciated! :)

Another SS reported that problem with phones and I fixed it here: Final RTR - Paintable Version 2

Apparently the version on Satan's Library is my original version where the paintable region doesn't extend far enough to blot out the last few letters on narrow phones.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HailSatanForever said:

Another SS reported that problem with phones and I fixed it here: Final RTR - Paintable Version 2

Apparently the version on Satan's Library is my original version where the paintable region doesn't extend far enough to blot out the last few letters on narrow phones.
How do i blot it out on my phone(android) ? And how do I dispose of it without losing it ? And can you make a pdf of it ? Would truly appreciate it.

it soUnds like such a beginner question i know i remember lydia said that we can do rtrs during a void moon jUst making sUre that was correct because theyve have already been started, can i also do yoga on void moon this question was asked as well but i forgot
love ya guys

Νίκος said:
Frinnis said:

How many times you affirm this?I want to try it :shock: !!!!!!

Also ,since you suggested a way to empower the rtr ,I want also suggest that before the rtr raise your energies using the red into your aura!This has a quite rewarding effect on me at least! :)

Please keep in mind that I have been doing these types of energy workings for close to fifteen years now so I am very good at it and I have only needed to affirm once before I send them on their way. That being said you can do the affirmation five, six or nine times but its your emotions and confidence that are the most important thing here.

Thank you for the suggestion on using the red energy in your aura when doing the RTRs.

If its not working there is an app named sketch in the play store. Go to the final rtr and on page two there are one or more full page versions you can download the image of and use this app it probably wont work for the larger versions.

Paint version 2 seen above works on my phone for all letters BUT neither paint version works at first. There would be no paint on it. The solution is to Click a link on the page at the bottom then go back and it starts working.
Maybe this would fix the first version too I havent tried it. This is in Chrome browser on android phone. I dont use any computer for anything much anymore cause windows has become a hassle I have one but hate the new windows. I may have to eventually get a computer with a lot more memory than is normally allotted or add memory to it.

Lordbaphamet666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HailSatanForever said:

How do i blot it out on my phone(android) ? And how do I dispose of it without losing it ? And can you make a pdf of it ? Would truly appreciate it.
Navigate to the page in your phone's Internet browser, then follow the instructions to blot it out and dispose of it. You can't "lose" it, because you can't delete the page from their server or delete the link from my post.
Unfortunately I can't make a PDF out of it because it depends on JavaScript code.

satanichonor said:
it soUnds like such a beginner question i know i remember lydia said that we can do rtrs during a void moon jUst making sUre that was correct because theyve have already been started, can i also do yoga on void moon this question was asked as well but i forgot
love ya guys

Yes. You can do The FINAL RTR And Yoga whenEVER you like. The More, The better. Void moon doesnt affect yoga And RTRs, because RTRs have been first done on a NOT void moon.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Still doesn't tell me how to properly dispose of it. Help ? Lol.
Navigate to the page in your phone's Internet browser, then follow the instructions to blot it out and dispose of it. You can't "lose" it, because you can't delete the page from their server or delete the link from my post.
Unfortunately I can't make a PDF out of it because it depends on JavaScript code.

satanichonor said:
love ya guys

jes , because it is allready startet from the clergy at a time the moon was not void.
for joga your first yoga better not start at void or the chance increase you will loose the will to do it the future days.
void only matters if you begin stuff even sending letters or other trivial things can be affectet.
Its not like the magic disapears it rather just exist within the time the moon is void, if you start something within this time.
you could work on the working at the next void moon time but I don´t know any magic that would be usefull if only activ at void moon.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SnowflakePuppy666 said:

i thought better only 9 vibrations + 3 affirmations, because that´s more effective ? (4x9 better then 1x36)
I gess affirmation number stays the same because 3 is a number for ending.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back