Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Linking Science and Spirituality+ Reference Material

Shannon

No matter how much the Jews and Jewish dominated science try to shut down or cover up the Occult/Science connection, the truth will always come to the surface. Science is starting to show that Spirituality and the Occult are one in the same. They are interconnected and many scientists have gone so far into their research as to land into the occult because of this. Unfortunately, they either lose their jobs or credibility if they reveal the truth in any way.

Science, namely Quantum physics, has proven spirituality but only to a certain degree because of this enemy suppression. The Jewish programs of Christianity and Islam have attacked science and any creative human progression (like with the Catholic Church, the Dark Ages, etc) because they lead to the truth of our reality and our overall advancement. The goal is to keep us functioning at a lower level and forbid us from harnessing and tapping into our divine powers, to brainwash us into believing that the occult is of "the devil" and is evil.

On the other end, the Jew gets into the field of Science and ensures that it is distorted and only leads to effect and results and not causation. Since they could not completely destroy or cut us off from spirituality, they try to convince us that the spiritual does not exist, there is nothing beyond the material world and that we are mechanical animals without a soul (especially with Psychology which is totally Jewish infiltrated.)

To sum it up with a quote from HP Mageson years ago:
"The Jews are working to keep us in a Newtonian five sense paradigm"

Since the beginning of civilization and our creation, the spiritual, the astral, ghosts, psychic abilities and powers of the mind and soul. have been referenced many times over but modern Science dismisses all of this as pseudo science and bunk; apparently everyone who has ever had these experiences or believe in these things are either overly imaginative or out of their minds...

Before coming to Spiritual Satanism, I was very much into spirituality yet I never really considered that it was connected to science, probably because Science seemed to dismiss the spiritual continually. Even when others would ask me about the validity of the spiritual and how it relates to science, I couldn't answer to it as I did not have the knowledge that I have now. Thanks to Satan and the Gods who are giving us this knowledge and leading us to wonderful information that are really tying things together.

This is the beauty of Spiritual Satanism.

It's one thing to mention spirituality and the occult, but it's important for all of us to be able to provide references and sources to what we know and support our claims. Science is of Satan, it is the method of how we interact and study the world around us. We should definitely familiarize ourselves with scientific references and study that shows the spiritual. This is how we will help to transform and educate humanity further.

To be able to discuss spirituality and the occult in a realistic and down to earth way is a plus and only shows how prepared and knowledgeable we Satanists are. It is helpful as most people are preoccupied on a more linear and materialistic level these days.

Now, obviously trying to convince every single person the spiritual is real is not going to always be successful as many people are just so cut off from the spiritual realm that they refuse to recognize it. That is their problem, and their loss. We don't need to convince all of humanity because the fate of the world doesn't rest on all of humanity, just those of us that matter. We have demonstrated this through what we are doing at the JoS, for example.

The funny thing is, I have come across many people who don't believe in ghosts, hauntings, the benefits of meditation, occult science and the complexities of the human soul, nor do they believe in the powers of the mind YET they believe in some invisible omnipotent man in the sky as dictated by a book…because the Jew and the "government" says so.

Here are some worthy reads that I hope will assist your studies, if anyone has any similar links, please post in this thread so that everyone can see and learn:

Meditation and how it benefits the I.Q and changes the brain over time:
https://eocinstitute.org/meditation/increase-your-intelligence-with-meditation/

Scientists hint towards life after death:
https://www.outerplaces.com/science/item/4518-physicists-claim-that-consciousness-lives-in-quantum-state-after-death

A list and reference of scientific experiments proving the powers of the mind and soul:
http://asayamind.com/danger-10-experiments-that-will-forever-change-how-you-think-about-your-thinking/

More on the mentioned above:
https://www.learnmindpower.com/using-mind-power/basics/

Scientific Information about the Aura
http://www.crystalinks.com/kirlian.html

Science and Acupuncture:
https://upliftconnect.com/science-proves-meridians-exist/

Books:

-Supernormal: Science, Yoga, and the Evidence for Extraordinary Psychic Abilities by Dean Radin
-The Body Electric by Robert Decker- (addresses our bioelectric selves and soul)
-The New Soviet Psychic Discoveries by Henry Gris
-Psychic Warfare by David Moorehouse
-The Seventh Sense by Lynn Buchanan

Blog and video link from a scientist who discusses the truth and powers of the mind, psychic ability, parapsychology, etc.- deanradin.blogspot.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw_O9Qiwqew

Knowledge is power.

Hail Satan

Thank you for this incredibly enlightening and informative post, High Priestess!

they try to convince us that the spiritual does not exist, there is nothing beyond the material world and that we are mechanical animals without a soul (especially with Psychology which is totally Jewish infiltrated.)
This is so true, just last year a Psychologist got my brother's best friend to be depressed (his dad had money and a new family, he forced the friend to see a Psychologist), he was told that he needed to be independent and explore life and date more people before settling down - my brother's friend was engaged to a really sweet girl and they were gonna get married. He ended up hanging himself. The last time I saw him he was so fakely overly happy, but in retrospect he was dead inside.
Meditation gives me the ability to persevere further than my peers and makes me happier, it's so important. Not cashing out all your money to talk to a (((Psychologist))).

The Crystalinks features a lot of interesting content, but the proprietor of the site is a kike(I think this should be always pointed out).

Near-Death Experience archive
I haven't been checking this one for a while, but it features lot of NDE's, including those of famous people. Even though the proprietor of the site identifies as Christian, the NDE cases themselves are reviewed in fairly unbiased fashion.

HPS Shannon said:
Science, namely Quantum physics, has proven spirituality
Exactly. (While not understanding the greatest majority of it) simply the similarities between having 2 quanta being 'entangled' and therefore interacting/reacting with/to each other, regardless of distance, is the Science, whereas working with Astral entities and things is the Spiritual. We can excite a quantum particle here and its 'partner' is affected over there; we can raise Energies here and offer them to Satan or another God or a Goddess thousands of light-years away in the Physical plane, but over the Astral plane, it is instantanous. It is b-e-a-yootifullll.

The Jewish programs of Christianity and Islam have attacked science and any creative human progression (like with the Catholic Church, the Dark Ages, etc) because they lead to the truth of our reality and our overall advancement.
Here are 3 versions of the same picture regarding this -
De2uG4r.jpg

xeVRbse.png

cTtV2I7.png

Of course, these pictures ignore Spiritual advancement, but it still explains a lot.

HPS Shannon said:
On the other end, the Jew gets into the field of Science and ensures that it is distorted and only leads to effect and results and not causation. Since they could not completely destroy or cut us off from spirituality, they try to convince us that the spiritual does not exist, there is nothing beyond the material world and that we are mechanical animals without a soul (especially with Psychology which is totally Jewish infiltrated.)
Regarding the big sexual things happening lately, both in threads here and in scandals worldwide - the jew states that, regarding cognitive behavioural therapy, Sexual interest/arousal begins in the Mind. As for "psychology", you might have seen that I prefer to call it psychotic-illogy - psychotic, relating to psychosis which is "a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality"; and -illogy, i.e. illogic the absense of clear and sound reasoning; therefore, current "psychology" is just pure nonsense and foetid, putrid tripe!

Before coming to Spiritual Satanism, I was very much into spirituality yet I never really considered that it was connected to science, probably because Science seemed to dismiss the spiritual continually.
It may not be known, but (as per my theme of media bias and bullshit) there is an episode of the TV programme of Honey, I Shrunk the Kids - which I used to enjoy - where Wayne Szalinski meets a leprechaun ("Wayne's invention succeeds in finding gold - a pot of doubloons claimed by a leprechaun, who puts a curse on the Szalinskis until they hand it over"). A couple of them have a necklace on, and if you believe in the magic, it will protect you. Wayne has one on but doesn't believe in it and so is not protected, and he asks his son why, who tells him he has to believe in the magic, and Wayne says, "You know I can't do that!". At the end of the episode Wayne wants to know, because there is always "a reasonable explanation", how the magic things happened, and the leprechaun magics a book before Wayne and his wife, which his wife reads out "It's magic, you idiot". I couldn't find the reference to this online and I saw a bit of the episode on Youtube, which was cut short, so it might not be in any transcript, but I definitely can remember that bit about the words in the magicked book.

Then at the same time, Sabrina the Teenaged Witch and Harry Potter, plus other things such as The Worst Witch, and alien things like My Best Friend is an Alien and one or two others I forgot about, which bait Children into believing in things, but then as they grow up they realise, falsely, that it's not real/ETs don't exist and accept incorrectly that it's not real/that ETs don't exist. I would say, that to a lesser or greater extent, this is part of the depression and attitude that "life is shit and meaningless" and that "there is nothing else", forced into People's Minds.

Strangely (or perhaps you might say weirdly!), at one point when I was growing up, I said to a younger Child that Magick (although I meant magic) used to be real but we forgot about how to do it. This was long before I knew anything truthfully about Satan and the Universe, and before I started going to church, as well. I think I also referenced Merlin (the legendary Myrddin).

Thank ye kindly, High Priestess. I appreciate above all else scientific proof and explanations behind spiritual phenomena. This is all very useful in convincing (honest, non-dogmatic) skeptics and nay-sayers. Every link you provide us is a huge help and I will try and provide some of my own when I am more available too.

Much love and Satanic blessings unto all my brothers and sisters in Satan. Hail Victory.

TimberWolf said:
The Crystalinks features a lot of interesting content, but the proprietor of the site is a kike(I think this should be always pointed out).

Near-Death Experience archive
I haven't been checking this one for a while, but it features lot of NDE's, including those of famous people. Even though the proprietor of the site identifies as Christian, the NDE cases themselves are reviewed in fairly unbiased fashion.
Because they can't hide the information so he say look it's real and then he give you is corrupted meditations. So they try to decive you and get your money and harm you with their meditations.

HPS Shannon said:
No matter how much the Jews and Jewish dominated science try to shut down or cover up the Occult/Science connection, the truth will always come to the surface. Science is starting to show that Spirituality and the Occult are one in the same. They are interconnected and many scientists have gone so far into their research as to land into the occult because of this. Unfortunately, they either lose their jobs or credibility if they reveal the truth in any way.

Science, namely Quantum physics, has proven spirituality but only to a certain degree because of this enemy suppression. The Jewish programs of Christianity and Islam have attacked science and any creative human progression (like with the Catholic Church, the Dark Ages, etc) because they lead to the truth of our reality and our overall advancement. The goal is to keep us functioning at a lower level and forbid us from harnessing and tapping into our divine powers, to brainwash us into believing that the occult is of "the devil" and is evil.

Since the beginning of civilization and our creation, the spiritual, the astral, ghosts, psychic abilities and powers of the mind and soul. have been referenced many times over but modern Science dismisses all of this as pseudo science and bunk; apparently everyone who has ever had these experiences or believe in these things are either overly imaginative or out of their minds...

Before coming to Spiritual Satanism, I was very much into spirituality yet I never really considered that it was connected to science, probably because Science seemed to dismiss the spiritual continually. Even when others would ask me about the validity of the spiritual and how it relates to science, I couldn't answer to it as I did not have the knowledge that I have now. Thanks to Satan and the Gods who are giving us this knowledge and leading us to wonderful information that are really tying things together.

It's one thing to mention spirituality and the occult, but it's important for all of us to be able to provide references and sources to what we know and support our claims. Science is of Satan, it is the method of how we interact and study the world around us. We should definitely familiarize ourselves with scientific references and study that shows the spiritual. This is how we will help to transform and educate humanity further.

To be able to discuss spirituality and the occult in a realistic and down to earth way is a plus and only shows how prepared and knowledgeable we Satanists are. It is helpful as most people are preoccupied on a more linear and materialistic level these days.

Now, obviously trying to convince every single person the spiritual is real is not going to always be successful as many people are just so cut off from the spiritual realm that they refuse to recognize it. That is their problem, and their loss. We don't need to convince all of humanity because the fate of the world doesn't rest on all of humanity, just those of us that matter. We have demonstrated this through what we are doing at the JoS, for example.

The funny thing is, I have come across many people who don't believe in ghosts, hauntings, the benefits of meditation, occult science and the complexities of the human soul, nor do they believe in the powers of the mind YET they believe in some invisible omnipotent man in the sky as dictated by a book…because the Jew and the "government" says so.

Here are some worthy reads that I hope will assist your studies, if anyone has any similar links, please post in this thread so that everyone can see and learn:

https://www.outerplaces.com/science/item/4518-physicists-claim-that-consciousness-lives-in-quantum-state-after-death

A list and reference of scientific experiments proving the powers of the mind and soul:
http://asayamind.com/danger-10-experiments-that-will-forever-change-how-you-think-about-your-thinking/

Science and Acupuncture:

Books:

-Supernormal: Science, Yoga, and the Evidence for Extraordinary Psychic Abilities by Dean Radin
-The Body Electric by Robert Decker- (addresses our bioelectric selves and soul)

Blog and video link from a scientist who discusses the truth and powers of the mind, psychic ability, parapsychology, etc.- deanradin.blogspot.com

Knowledge is power.

Hail Satan

These are the kinds of posts up my alley.

I appreciate you listing sources.

I found it amazing that you listed the Body Electric, as I bought this book some time ago along with the book Light the Medicine of the future.

I'm also reading a PDF from the JoS Yahoo groups that ties these together called The Field.

That book The Field references one of the key developers of the remote viewing community, which I'll link a video of him below.

https://youtu.be/hBl0cwyn5GY

All in all, in my ideal calling as a builder for the new civilization, I'd like to be a polyscientist for the hearth related things, as well as biophysics on the scale of electromagnetism itself, and the Aether.

That reminds me, another PDF book to look at is Aether Physics.

FancyMancy said:
HPS Shannon said:
Exactly. (While not understanding the greatest majority of it) simply the similarities between having 2 quanta being 'entangled' and therefore interacting/reacting with/to each other, regardless of distance, is the Science, whereas working with Astral entities and things is the Spiritual. We can excite a quantum particle here and its 'partner' is affected over there; we can raise Energies here and offer them to Satan or another God or a Goddess thousands of light-years away in the Physical plane, but over the Astral plane, it is instantanous. It is b-e-a-yootifullll.

The Jewish programs of Christianity and Islam have attacked science and any creative human progression (like with the Catholic Church, the Dark Ages, etc) because they lead to the truth of our reality and our overall advancement.
De2uG4r.jpg

xeVRbse.png

cTtV2I7.png

Of course, these pictures ignore Spiritual advancement, but it still explains a lot.

HPS Shannon said:
Regarding the big sexual things happening lately, both in threads here and in scandals worldwide - the jew states that, regarding cognitive behavioural therapy, Sexual interest/arousal begins in the Mind. As for "psychology", you might have seen that I prefer to call it psychotic-illogy - psychotic, relating to psychosis which is "a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality"; and -illogy, i.e. illogic the absense of clear and sound reasoning; therefore, current "psychology" is just pure nonsense and foetid, putrid tripe!

Before coming to Spiritual Satanism, I was very much into spirituality yet I never really considered that it was connected to science, probably because Science seemed to dismiss the spiritual continually.
It may not be known, but (as per my theme of media bias and bullshit) there is an episode of the TV programme of Honey, I Shrunk the Kids - which I used to enjoy - where Wayne Szalinski meets a leprechaun ("Wayne's invention succeeds in finding gold - a pot of doubloons claimed by a leprechaun, who puts a curse on the Szalinskis until they hand it over"). A couple of them have a necklace on, and if you believe in the magic, it will protect you. Wayne has one on but doesn't believe in it and so is not protected, and he asks his son why, who tells him he has to believe in the magic, and Wayne says, "You know I can't do that!". At the end of the episode Wayne wants to know, because there is always "a reasonable explanation", how the magic things happened, and the leprechaun magics a book before Wayne and his wife, which his wife reads out "It's magic, you idiot". I couldn't find the reference to this online and I saw a bit of the episode on Youtube, which was cut short, so it might not be in any transcript, but I definitely can remember that bit about the words in the magicked book.

Then at the same time, Sabrina the Teenaged Witch and Harry Potter, plus other things such as The Worst Witch, and alien things like My Best Friend is an Alien and one or two others I forgot about, which bait Children into believing in things, but then as they grow up they realise, falsely, that it's not real/ETs don't exist and accept incorrectly that it's not real/that ETs don't exist. I would say, that to a lesser or greater extent, this is part of the depression and attitude that "life is shit and meaningless" and that "there is nothing else", forced into People's Minds.

Strangely (or perhaps you might say weirdly!), at one point when I was growing up, I said to a younger Child that Magick (although I meant magic) used to be real but we forgot about how to do it. This was long before I knew anything truthfully about Satan and the Universe, and before I started going to church, as well. I think I also referenced Merlin (the legendary Myrddin).

I like how you use graphs to illustrate your points. Lol

By the way, nice vocabulary, psychotic-illogy.

Useful phrase to designate what I call psychiketry where they drug you up because you have "temporal love epilepsy".

The Siddhis are real, and our Maha Siddha Devas left the knowledge behind for us.

HPS Shannon said:

Science and Acupuncture:

Books:

Knowledge is power.

Hail Satan

Also, I'm glad I could be of use giving you that link to the meridians.

;)

ASQV13886662080 said:
FancyMancy said:
HPS Shannon said:

De2uG4r.jpg

xeVRbse.png

cTtV2I7.png

HPS Shannon said:

Useful phrase to designate what I call psychiketry where they drug you up because you have "temporal love epilepsy".

The Siddhis are real, and our Maha Siddha Devas left the knowledge behind for us.
Thanks. :)

Do you mean temportal lobe epilepsy?

ASQV13886662080 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Science and Acupuncture:

Books:

Knowledge is power.

Hail Satan

These are the kinds of posts up my alley.

I appreciate you listing sources.

I found it amazing that you listed the Body Electric, as I bought this book some time ago along with the book Light the Medicine of the future.

I'm also reading a PDF from the JoS Yahoo groups that ties these together called The Field.

That book The Field references one of the key developers of the remote viewing community, which I'll link a video of him below.

https://youtu.be/hBl0cwyn5GY

All in all, in my ideal calling as a builder for the new civilization, I'd like to be a polyscientist for the hearth related things, as well as biophysics on the scale of electromagnetism itself, and the Aether.

That reminds me, another PDF book to look at is Aether Physics.

Thank you for posting the names to those books. Noted.

Definitely study and develop yourself in these things.

In an ideal world, there would be school curriculums that teach metaphysics and these sciences and how they relate to the soul and astral. But no, because of Jews.

Really interested in this thread.

One thing I can contribute is info on how breath retention works to increase "prana" (energy): retention of breath causes an increase in carbon dioxide as a natural result of metabolism (oxygen is constantly getting converted into CO2 via oxidative phosphorylation). High amounts of CO2 cause multiplication of mitochondria, which are the organelles that produce ATP in our bodies. More mitochondria = more energy. This is actually why athletes train at altitude -- high altitude causes retention of CO2 which triggers multiplication of mitochondria.

If I were a millionaire with science lab in my backyard lol, it would be a great project to research all the spiritual meditations on the mediation page and track the hormonal changes and changes in cerebral blood flow that they cause.

FancyMancy said:
ASQV13886662080 said:
FancyMancy said:

De2uG4r.jpg

xeVRbse.png

cTtV2I7.png

Thanks. :)

Do you mean temportal lobe epilepsy?

Yes, lobe.

Ciao HPS Shannon,

I remember when I was not Satanist, I find the article which say we can charge the structure and properties of water through the power of thought and emotion. I can't find now the article, it was very time ago, but I doing a search today and i find one Scientist man from Japan, he did a experiment about that and show a result.
I remember also read a similar experiment in Russia and the result was same, and an other article say one man survive in prison many more long than other prisoners, where they receive the same dirty water everyday. This man knew the power of Water doing the positive meditation into water.

The Japan Scientist is MASARU EMOTO, googling it you can find many article and videos of Youtube about this effects of human thoughts, and words on water. He also write a books about it.

It's all here my two cents, thanks for this Sermon, Shannon.
Bye

Cfecit said:
Ciao HPS Shannon,

I remember when I was not Satanist, I find the article which say we can charge the structure and properties of water through the power of thought and emotion. I can't find now the article, it was very time ago, but I doing a search today and i find one Scientist man from Japan, he did a experiment about that and show a result.
I remember also read a similar experiment in Russia and the result was same, and an other article say one man survive in prison many more long than other prisoners, where they receive the same dirty water everyday. This man knew the power of Water doing the positive meditation into water.

The Japan Scientist is MASARU EMOTO, googling it you can find many article and videos of Youtube about this effects of human thoughts, and words on water. He also write a books about it.

It's all here my two cents, thanks for this Sermon, Shannon.
Bye

Amazing post. The structure of water in cells is incredibly important when it comes to energy levels, metabolism, brain development, aka the most important biological processes. If words/thoughts/sounds can affect the structure of water within cells, you might have just discovered exactly how it is that Sanskrit mantras work. Whoa.

At the same time, this is really worrisome. What if certain languages were deliberately constructed to give off discordant vibrations and ruin the structure of cellular water? Time to go do more research into the history of English...

Sorry for the necropost, but I wonder what people here think of Theoria Apophasis' channel on youtube. He may be a photographer but he has really interesting videos and did record his experiments to all that he says. However, he does not want witchcraft being mentioned in his videos, maybe for reasons. His channel to me is some gold mine since he's someone that has information that could help the clergy piece some major parts of the truth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back