Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan's House Under Attack - Measures/Spiritual Warfare You Can Take

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors.

As you can see the enemy is terrified, and at a dangerous mode. What they know doing is not try to 'dispute' the accusations on them by any form of action or 'conversation', but indeed, only do what they have been eternally called out for. People who mention what the enemy does and just report it, are apparently to be held as enemies in this world.

What the enemy pulled a few centuries ago was the burning of the great library of Alexandria. People aka "Pagans" or "Heathens" like us here were rounded up and burned by the droves, only for believing in different beliefs than the enemy. We are told we have some sort of "Religious Freedom" in this world, but this applies mainly to Muslims who blow up to bits, and people of that nature, or people who shill and bullshit the public.

Just to make a notice here: The JoS is clearly a religious and spiritual site for the development of Gentile people all over the world. This attack is not solely an enemy chimp-out for 'mean things said' about them, but literally an attack to the spiritual bastion of Gentiles that gives unadulterated and clear cut instructions on how to advance from beginner to adept magician.

The JoS has created generations of people from 10 to 80 years old (Yes, and older) aware of the spiritual truth and the spiritual powers. These come from Satan HIMSELF.

The JoS is a non-bullshit, hard truth policy, on a place that you can advance freely spiritually. While others swim in lies and spiritual nonsense (The "Occult" of the enemy which is mostly disinformation that delays and does not advance). For some the JoS is only a teaching ground, but for others, it is literally their life. As to who else is into this, it goes beyond saying, the enemy did a rogue terrorist attack on Satan's nest one day before their Jewish Purim, aka, their biggest jewish celebration. Of course, many say these are coincidences, and they are fully stupid.

For the enemy however, there is no going back, but for "Our side" there is only going forward. Attacks against truth only bolster people. Nobody has to worry or fear anything - what everyone needs to do however is PARTICIPATE with us, and do some things so we can maintain the truth. On the heap of endless libraries who were burned, destroyed, and the people also who were burned to death, now, present day humans have the ability to retain the truth easily.

The only thing that remains a constant in defense of the TRUTH, is bravery, and a resolve. Our persecution is going to lead nowhere.

Now, please follow up on the following so everyone has a 'piece' of the JoS until we restore and expand our main website. I have lost track on how many things I have done to put life on this place, and it's time everyone else does the same, for Satan's dwelling is the dwelling of all Satanists regardless.

It's time to start considering this whole thing more seriously for people who are lazy, compliant, or just not into it. The enemy wants to destroy and censor the whole internet, spy on everyone, and these are signs of their terrorism. Without warning, they just burn things down one day, simply because they are getting exposed, for crimes they don't even care to go back to - but only insist on continuing.

Hundreds of millions of people have been burned, tortured, and destroyed, only for trivial reasons. Genocides have happened by the enemy. People who had spiritual knowledge were roasted, censored, or disappeared.

The end of the enemy with the internet, they want to make the internet like Television. You will open the channels, but they will be at every channel. The majority of the internet they try to control with big tech, but due to the Internet's nature, that is impossible. They have censored comment sections, ban millions of videos, put people in jails or send them hate or threats.

Even people who hover "around" the enemy are censored and attacked in totally unlawful, terrorist manners, threatened, coerced, and violently made to comply to the enemy's bullshit.

If people back down and comply, all truth will be lost. All your life will consist will not be anything spiritual and any freedom of thought or action will be lost. People will only be made into a borg by controlled information. As I told you, we need to win the information war, as this is the most important. The enemy has lost this war already, as the whole world is informed about them. Even the most brainwashed individuals do actually know about the enemy and have recognized them.

An ancient statement of the Tao says the following in paraphrase: The greatest rulers rule without being known, the second best rule by being loved and accepted, the third ones rule by fear, and the last level is when they are destroyed.

The enemy in the last two decades went from level 1 to level 4 and is now moving ahead to destruction. They try to hide, create false flag events, misdirect people, and their ancient terrorist tactics, all to no avail. There is no going back to them. They cannot really be an unknown conspiracy as they were before, people, even the worst NPC's cannot love them, and now they try to inspire fear as the worthless rats they are, resorting to terrorism.

Everyone should therefore understand what is going to follow for the enemy at this pace. Maybe if they censor they will get saved from the 'wrath' of some baby boomer or just some NPC idiots, but all valid elements of society who have some insight have seen what they are, and this can never be unseen.

Every time I climb mountains, I never think I am alone, and you should neither, as we are one family and one team in spirit and soul. Everyone puts a little brick to this greater house for everyone. Satanists should understand this now, if one does ignore this, then they are not a Satanist.

The enemy constantly calls humanity with the worst names, but it makes you wonder what is so difficult for these self-righteous reptillian and worthless feces garbage of race, and their descendant, to just 'enslave' what they consider swine? They seem to be really incapable of doing that. And let's say that they get their 'way' with the so called 'petty humans', do they really believe that they will get their way from Satan's ET's and other allies that they have? All the enemy is doing is walk into the fire on their own.

The Gods have related to us that we have won, and that is a fact. We live in different time perceptions, and they can see way further than we. We own the youth, our side, and our conception does. The enemy will be with mathematical precision be totally unmasked and ruined in the future. The only thing they can do is keep going as there is no going back to the good "ole" times where they had humanity by the balls and enslaved them so easily.

Keep up your Aura of protection, meditate and keep pumping in the RTR's. These can be found here.

Now in regards to the information:

0. To Receive Updates:

Always here and in the Yahoo Groups - If any of these also disappear one sunny day, or anything else goes down, updates will be posted in the following:

http://www.kabbalahexposed.com (Bookmark it if you can, or keep it somewhere so you don't lose the address)
http://www.satanslibrary.org

1. Download the Library backup.

This is very easy to download. You can download this from here, as a file that is renamed, and encrypted. It's relatively small so any phone can store it, and it can go into any USB.

Encrypted means that the file cannot be 'unlocked' unless you have the password. Even the file names inside the file are encrypted, so unless anyone knows the password, they cannot really break into it. You can store this locally or aside other files. Inside there are about 900+ PDF's included the JoS PDF and other important books, its basically the whole library.

The Encrypted file is here: Password to open it is 1789. You can rename it as you see fit after downloading it. When you try to unzip it (7z unzipper) you will be prompted with a password. You don't need to do it, but keep it somewhere safe. This is updated on the 1st of March.

https://nofile.io/f/p95VDMD1Ph0/SysFile.7z

The non encrypted files (if you have privacy on your devices) can be found here, if you have storage privacy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c7m2mjfx5k5vyxg/Joy of Satan Library 1 March 2019.zip?dl=1

2. Meanwhile visit the Mirrors

Visit the Webarchive:

https://web.archive.org/web/20181220042706/http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Visit Community Made Mirrors:

NOTE: THESE MIRROS ARE NOT OFFICIAL FROM US, THEY ARE COMMUNITY PROJECT - WE WILL HAVE UP OFFICIAL MIRRORS SOON, SAME AS THE MAIN JOY OF SATAN WEBSITE/

Joy Of Satan (main site)
666 Black Sun
Exposing Christianity
Exposing Kabalah
Latest RTRs (includes mirrored files, thus fast downloads)

Finally, there's an index of all the links.

The URL is very simple to remember
www.spiritualsatanism.org

ONWARD TO VICTORY!

Thank you very much for your hard work for Satan and the community brother Hp HoodedCobra:)

I noticed in some articles that the yellow vest riots in France had begun again, and the normies don't know why. They seemed to have gotten what they wanted but they returned full force out of no where to set fire to cities. Nothing provoked them and now they want Macron out. They are all realizing that it's not just one thing that's becoming a problem, it's all of it, they're set to fix it and soon this awareness will spread even further.

Our Aryan race is being filled with rage the more we expose our enemies and are fighting back with a vengeance now. Those savage dogs the jews have on a leash within the black race are going to realize that we have incredible means to put them down, all it takes is awareness.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
even the worst NPC's cannot love them
Fuck 'em all, they are going down.

https://news.err.ee/921181/man-to-threaten-estonia-s-chief-rabbi-taken-into-custody-for-48-hours
https://www.timesofisrael.com/man-shouts-heil-hitler-at-estonian-chief-rabbi/

/RTR handrubbing intensifies/

Ghost in the Machine said:
I noticed in some articles that the yellow vest riots in France had begun again, and the normies don't know why. They seemed to have gotten what they wanted but they returned full force out of no where to set fire to cities. Nothing provoked them and now they want Macron out. They are all realizing that it's not just one thing that's becoming a problem, it's all of it, they're set to fix it and soon this awareness will spread even further.

Our Aryan race is being filled with rage the more we expose our enemies and are fighting back with a vengeance now. Those savage dogs the jews have on a leash within the black race are going to realize that we have incredible means to put them down, all it takes is awareness.
Since November last year thousands of them protested every single week, without never stopping. They became very violent also. I heard in January they ran after the Rothschild bank in France but as far as I can see they stopped. Macron tried to buy them with economic improvement and increasing of the minimum wage but they refused. I think they will protest until Macron is gone, or until Macron uses the brute force to stop the protests like a communist he is. Government is considering know to ban protests in certain places, also I read that the chief of the police (or something like this) was fired because he couldn't deal with the protests and the rage of the people.

Is there anything we can do to help rebuild the sites (such as retyping articles, uploading files, etc.)? I unfortunately have been inconsistent in doing the Final RTR and was unable to keep my goal of consistently doing 1 every single day, so I'm hoping to be able to help out in other ways to at least partially make up for that...

indrasoma said:
Is there anything we can do to help rebuild the sites (such as retyping articles, uploading files, etc.)? I unfortunately have been inconsistent in doing the Final RTR and was unable to keep my goal of consistently doing 1 every single day, so I'm hoping to be able to help out in other ways to at least partially make up for that...

Just do the RTR from now on.

In the full book of RTRs on JOS Mobile App application from Azazel's Marketplace, there is one ritual that works on protecting the JOS community and everything that is from JOS.

Of course, total attention goes to Final RTR, but we can do that too, especially for tomorrow as High Priestess Maxine said.

I think it would be best because we're going to share a lot of energies to build a protective shield and to protect JOS from being attacked again.

Also that energy could protect every JOS member who would participate and grant him bonus protection.

Daily Aura Cleaning and AOP is what one MUST do if he/she cares about themselves.

Anyway, just a suggestion.

Let's keep smacking jewish ass and show them that they can't redo anything that we've caused, that was exposed, and that their lies WON'T work again.

HAIL SATAN!!

The reason the Soviet Union fell, was the Communist Party was dissolved under the power of mass protests. The people kicked them out of power as an establishment. This is what will happen in France if the Yellow Vests have their way. The entire EU establishment will be removed and a new National government created. This is what the Jews fear.

Ghost in the Machine said:

Wait what ? no they never stopped , it's just the media who stopped talking about the riots.. it's just that the last saturday it was too violent for not talking about it . and no one about them said and admit that they had what they wanted and quit the contrary , i think the riots were less violent the last weeks because of "logistics" ( weather , money ... ) but not because of motivation, now that spring come it would intensify , now about this riots it's double-edged in our point of view namely because the enemy will use this to put their agenda too , i've seen some communist ideology crawl in those groups, so yeah hopefuly the RTR will correct any bad trajectory from this...

Their futile acts of resistance will just serve to hasten their demise.

Keep up the Final RTRs!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
. Even the most brainwashed individuals do actually know about the enemy and have recognized them.
I wish to be like this... There are a lot of people so brainwashed and ignorant that there is no hope for them to realize what's happening. They do not watch or even pay a small attention to the news, only if they find on facebook, the place where they waste most of their free time. They can't see beyond the big hooked nose of the jewish god and they call you ignorant if you don't follow their religion. They understand from their jewish book only what they want and fits their beliefs. They have no idea about who is the enemy, why, how... They believe every crap from TV or internet which put their religion in a pozitive light but when you start to explain to them about jews or globalism or multiculturalism or control of media or things like this they will straight call you a racist anti-semite stupid conspirationist. They think they are smart because they read some BS from the internet about some subjects and then they pretend to know everything. They are hopeless and they are maybe with the millions.

To win the information war, you need to do some group rituals to bless our work and succeed. Excuse me for the disorder Hooded Cobra 666 , I have an important question ... the seraphim and their progeny, the Jews are enemies. The question concerns the gray ones. Of course, even the gray ones are enemies. However, the gray ones are only slaves. The question is ... can we steal the gray ones from the seraphs? Is it a good idea to do this? It's possible ? Is useful ? In my opinion, gray ones can be very useful. Please tell me what you think. Please answer me. Tell me, is it a good thing or is it a wrong thing? HAIL SATAN IN INFINITY

Gray0123456789 said:
To win the information war, you need to do some group rituals to bless our work and succeed. Excuse me for the disorder Hooded Cobra 666 , I have an important question ... the seraphim and their progeny, the Jews are enemies. The question concerns the gray ones. Of course, even the gray ones are enemies. However, the gray ones are only slaves. The question is ... can we steal the gray ones from the seraphs? Is it a good idea to do this? It's possible ? Is useful ? In my opinion, gray ones can be very useful. Please tell me what you think. Please answer me. Tell me, is it a good thing or is it a wrong thing? HAIL SATAN IN INFINITY
Why would you want to steal one of those worthless Ka Ka Bugs anyway? They have absolutely nothing good about them, no soul, no power, no mind, no will, no strength in any way. There is no possible benefit from "owning" one of those things. And it would be impossible anyway, their bodies are technologically and dna bound to the enemy computer hive there is no way to seperate them from that programming. Those kaka bugs are the most worthless nothings

Please read this old article The House of Satan https://mega.nz/#!rktBlAAK!iaqFLdjNBkQ98FYuBHdmP2lZscosx0rZZvLGwqYRiLk

It will help you take this more seriously and personally.

I must thank you for this backup, I was working from within the shadows until this disturbance. Now with the enemy being even more aggressive than before it seems this can no longer be the case. They've unleashed things that can no longer be suppressed, the only thing they have doomed is themselves...

You are right. I asked this question because I need servants. Obviously the gray ones are a bad choice. Thank you so much for having responded.

I've been putting links to our main web pages in my 'online warfare' posts. Is it okay to be doing so? Seeing as they are being targeted...

Death to the enemy.
Hail Satan Forever.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Gray0123456789 said:
Why would you want to steal one of those worthless Ka Ka Bugs anyway? They have absolutely nothing good about them, no soul, no power, no mind, no will, no strength in any way. There is no possible benefit from "owning" one of those things. And it would be impossible anyway, their bodies are technologically and dna bound to the enemy computer hive there is no way to seperate them from that programming. Those kaka bugs are the most worthless nothings
No idea if this knowledge is still valid, but a while ago I read that the Greys were an awesome race before they got enslaved by the enemy. There was even a mention of some of them having attained Godhead and still working for Satan's side to this very day.
As for breaking their enslavement by the enemy, it's most likely either impossible or very difficult. I would imagine that the devices used to control them are so advanced that attempts at removing these would kill them instantly.

In either case, I do see a possibility to "revive" the Grey race in the future once the enemy is destroyed. Though that's still very far down the road.

Please do correct me if I'm wrong here. This is just theorycrafting based on what little intel I have.

Gray0123456789 said:
To win the information war, you need to do some group rituals to bless our work and succeed
Wow I'd never have figured that out.

I don't think they are completly useless, we could melt their skins to mix on cement (both are grey) and bury infiltrators alive within it, so they can be united forever since they're so gray-loving kikes.

Those kaka bugs are the most worthless nothings
Gray0123456789 said:
... Excuse me for the disorder Hooded Cobra 666 , I have an important question ... the seraphim and their progeny, the Jews are enemies. The question concerns the gray ones. Of course, even the gray ones are enemies. However, the gray ones are only slaves. The question is ... can we steal the gray ones from the seraphs? Is it a good idea to do this? It's possible ? Is useful ? In my opinion, gray ones can be very useful. Please tell me what you think. Please answer me. Tell me, is it a good thing or is it a wrong thing? HAIL SATAN IN INFINITY

Shael said:
Gray0123456789 said:
No idea if this knowledge is still valid, but a while ago I read that the Greys were an awesome race before they got enslaved by the enemy. There was even a mention of some of them having attained Godhead and still working for Satan's side to this very day.
As for breaking their enslavement by the enemy, it's most likely either impossible or very difficult. I would imagine that the devices used to control them are so advanced that attempts at removing these would kill them instantly.

In either case, I do see a possibility to "revive" the Grey race in the future once the enemy is destroyed. Though that's still very far down the road.

Please do correct me if I'm wrong here. This is just theorycrafting based on what little intel I have.

You are wrong. These ideas are opening yourselves up to the enemy. Stray from these ideas. Greys are for a very very very long time a worthless slave race.

For one, a 'grey' cannot be 'enslaved' by someone else, or change, as their deal is a done deal. They are micro-chipped and altered on the deepest genetic level to be only living drones.

At some point in time, they were a race that lost a war against another race, and they ended up enslaved. Progressively they turned them into this. This doesn't mean that they ever were friendly, or 'great', it's just what happened to them.

The enemy on any place they go, they repeat the same process, and humanity is on the sights for the next planet to pull this fast one at. Satan opposes this.

Gray0123456789 said:
You are right. I asked this question because I need servants. Obviously the gray ones are a bad choice. Thank you so much for having responded.

You need "Servants" because you don't really focus on your allies, and not on mastering yourself. Dumb servants are in a sense irrelevant to anyone focusing to spiritually advance.

Have our Gods as friends and allies, guidance from the Gods, and develop yourself, to create something meaningful. If you want a dumb servant, then make a thoughform.

Having useless slaves only hampers one's progress. Slaves in the spiritual sense are really keeping a productive person back. You need to learn doing things for yourself and on your own.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You are wrong. These ideas are opening yourselves up to the enemy. Stray from these ideas. Greys are for a very very very long time a worthless slave race.

For one, a 'grey' cannot be 'enslaved' by someone else, or change, as their deal is a done deal. They are micro-chipped and altered on the deepest genetic level to be only living drones.

At some point in time, they were a race that lost a war against another race, and they ended up enslaved. Progressively they turned them into this. This doesn't mean that they ever were friendly, or 'great', it's just what happened to them.

The enemy on any place they go, they repeat the same process, and humanity is on the sights for the next planet to pull this fast one at. Satan opposes this.
Got it. Thanks for clearing this up. :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hey Cobra what about the ritual for blood sacrifice or curse israel ritual?

Those who curse israel are Blessed!
Those who bless israel are Cursed!

Would those help drive the energies?

We appreciate your efforts, so far you did a great deal of work and sacrifices for Satan and for our people, you earn your place in His heart and ours..but nothing is too much for Him and His LEGACY!
Nobody could do the job better than you we love you and accept you HP, lead us to the light and victory! We are by your side now and forever, Hail Satan!

Aldrick Strickland said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Let's just drive the point home with the Final RTR to completely get rid off the enemy. The other RTR's are based on the already existing hebrew, but if you delete the whole program, the individual ones will give out on their own.

We be going for the final touchdown there.

The Jewish exopolitic, big names promote the Greys as lovely and our benevolent friends from space. While in real life all the records on them are opposite, both ancient and new. They are little monsters who kidnap, terrorize and harm people, they are everything you believed was under your bed and in your closet at night when you where young.

The Greys have a total and cold hatred for humans. It would make the hair on the back on your neck stand up. Their arrival is never positive. Remember the lesson of ancient central America.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Let's just drive the point home with the Final RTR to completely get rid off the enemy. The other RTR's are based on the already existing hebrew, but if you delete the whole program, the individual ones will give out on their own.

We be going for the final touchdown there.
Hp by the way we talk about destroying them with the rtrs it seems like it wont take much time, I am ready to wait lifetimes for the enemy to be crushed completely but the way we are talking about it seems like they are gonna be destroyed relatively quickly. Do you have any idea on how many years it could take to expose all of them to the world and governments to make drastic changes?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shael said:

So HP Hoodedcobra666 ,I have read that some greys have switched side and went with Satan,is it valid?I do not remember were I have seen this link but it was here in the forums!

Νίκος said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shael said:
So HP Hoodedcobra666 ,I have read that some greys have switched side and went with Satan,is it valid?I do not remember were I have seen this link but it was here in the forums!

No, it is not, and all of this is BS.

Not sure where this was/is, but this is disinformation.

Greys attack anyone who tries to spiritually advance and this is because they are a maggot, human hating race, that is just an extension borg of the reptilians.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Greys attack anyone who tries to spiritually advance and this is because they are a maggot, human hating race, that is just an extension borg of the reptilians.
I also read such information a long while ago. It was in the yahoogroups somewhere. There was mention of Gods being on Satan's side who were Greys & other races.

It seems that this was just false information, then.

I offer my limited knowledge in Web development if the community needs me. I know some HTML/CSS and I so far made pages using Flask/Django frameworks. Regarding Java, I am familiar with Spring/Hibernate, but not very knowledgeable.

If my skills can be of any help, I am glad to do my contribution.

Hail Satan! Forever!

Νίκος said:
There are no greys who have "switched sides", once the enemy conquered and enslaved them, they were forever bound to the enemy and they are quite content with this slavery. There are only a handful of Grey-Nordic hybrids from many thousands of years ago who sit at the side of Satan as they became Gods, Lucifuge Rofocale is one example according to the Gods of Hell section on JoS.

But there are no "full" greys at the side of the Gods and the idea that we can somehow "convert" them is preposterous as they are fully under enemy control in every way imaginable. The people who want to enslave greys open themselves up to being enslaved by them and their masters. They are still quite spiritually advanced compared to our abilities unless one is highly advanced and adept with a risen Serpent. Likewise for those who think we can enslave Jews once we destroy their oligarchy and power, you would only be taking a servant who would stab you in the back later.

The greys don't seem like they were an "awesome" race to me before their destruction and enslavement, and they were likely hostile to the Gods even then. They trusted the enemy and threw their lot in with them only to be betrayed and dominated by them as a reward.

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I also read such information a long while ago. It was in the yahoogroups somewhere. There was mention of Gods being on Satan's side who were Greys & other races.

It seems that this was just false information, then.

This was not false information in entirety, as there are other types of beings who are under Satan. What you 'remember' seems to be a falsity or not properly read.

In regards to the greys, there are no "Greys" as we know them today with our side. Any "Part Grey" Gods are from a time where the Greys were pre-enslavement, and from a small fleet that just broke up from their 'mainland' trying to escape. They failed, but they left something behind from which they were able to be engineered into some form of hybrid later.

There are very few Demons who are "part grey", however, but not the Greys that have existed for time immemorial, before they were enslaved. These were rogue and they got extinct by the others. They used to be a normal race, but they all were destroyed.

Lucifuge Rofocal has told me that "His species" was a hybrid from when the Greys used to exist, ie, from the "Pre-Greys", but this is too far back in the timeline to concern anyone now. These beings went extinct, and the only ones that remained were these that were created by a form of fusion and genetic engineering by the Gods.

The "Grey" is what the enemy makes of people as a genetic engineer drone model out of living lifeforms. This is why they come in all shapes and sizes. Now before people take this and profane this into science fiction, I think it's not necessary to write anything else about these disgusting races.

Present day humanity is also on their sights to expand their so called "Pool" of servants. Think of it as what would happen if the enemy was there, a spaceship with a few humans was able to escape, left some DNA behind to save their 'race', but eventually went extinct. This is their story.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back