Yazidi's, White's Are The Race Of Satan

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:09 pm

This is the answer to a question on the Yazidi's I gave in one of the threads on the forum:

The symbol of the Yazidi, one of the cuneiform symbols is the name of Istar who is the Aryan Goddess of Spring, Easter in Europe.

Adamu is the name of the first being Enki created in Sumeria and this is Adimu in the east. Adam is also Atum in Egypt the T and D are double letters and can be exchanged. Adimu in Sanskrit is the name of primordial Shakti energy. The serpent energy.

Sheik Adi of the Yazidi is spelled Shak Adi by the Yazidi Shakti Adi, the Ti on the end just denotes the feminine energy in Hinduism. Shak Adi is a name of the serpent energy as well. Shak Adi is also stated to be an incarnation of Melek Taus. This is symbolic for the risen serpent and transformed soul. Shak Adi was a person who was an ascended master. In the Yazidi record an important event, Shiek Adi saw Melek Taus appear before as a radiant Nordic being surrounded by Peacock feathers who gave him a prophetic vision of the fall of the Jewish race and their programs of control. And out of this the Children of Shaitan would rise to dominate the new world to come.

The Yazidi on the esoteric level state they come from Shaitan mixing of a drop of seed of Adam in a jar planted under a tree for nine months, this is openly alchemical in symbolism. Adimu, is the serpent Energy of Shaitan coming up from the root chakra and transforming the soul, which is the symbolic tree. The Yazidi have a esoteric and exoteric culture. In the symbolic the seed is the bindu the golden drop of the soul. They received their soul and physical being from Shaitan.

The hidden name of the Yazidi God is Aivas which is arranged to A SHIVA to reveal the hidden name. In south India the ancient religion on the Sidda's was called A SHIVAM. Shiva is also called SATA SHIVA in Hinduism. Which in Sanskrit is also Satan Shivam. In Hinduism Shiva is called "Swarupa" which means "The White God". Which is a racial term as the Indian's called the European's the "Swarupa's". For this reason.

They also state in the literal exoteric sense they were directly physically created by Shaitan and they are descended from Shaitan. And yes they do state they call Melek Taus, Shaitan, which is Arabic for Satan. And it was Shaitan that taught them the knowledge of ascension to the Siddie state.

They call Him Satan, Shaitan because this is His ancient name. In Hinduism, Satanama is the highest name of God and the most holy mantra in the original form of Yoga, kundalini [Kriya] yoga.

As Laurence Gardener showed in his book: Genesis Of The Grail Kings:

"The Serpent Lord was Enki, but in parts of Chaldea[ my note Sumeria] He had been called Shaitan."

Shaitan was also the name of Him in the Pagan Sumerian world of the Aryans. The Sumerian's stated Shaitan created them in His image and called them the Ari, Ara, the ancient term of Aryan. The Sumerian's were White as well.

The ancient Sumerians:

The Yazidi came from Northern India there are words in their hymns that only exist in the Rig Veda the most ancient and founding text of Hinduism and the Peacock in not native to the near east. Its stated by anthropologist the Yazidi are the founding people of Hinduism. The Yazidi women still dress in the traditional Hindu dress of India for their rituals and the Seven Sanjak's they carry once a year in procession is common in the Hindu Temple. The Yazidi elders also state they came out of India. In the parts of India that Hinduism in its most ancient form survived in the original god of Hinduism has the serpent and Peacock for symbols, the same symbols of the Yazidi God, Shaitan. Melek Taus means King Peacock not angel. The Sanjak procession of the Yazidi can be seen on ancient Assyrian and Babylonian fresco's. Of the six other Gods that comes from Melek Taus one of them is Shammash the ancient Pagan Sun God.

The Yazidi calendar is also seven thousand years old. Which predates anything the Jews claim by thousands of years. The Yazidi state they are the first people on earth and they are an Aryan People, they are called the blond blood line in the middle east, and the oldest religion. Their name Yazidi is from Ya Siddhie the ancient name of the Gods. The Aryan God Satan who created them as well.

A Yazidi child:

The White Race are the direct Children of Satan, even the Jews state this in their own texts openly. And this is why they are order to exterminate the White Race in the Jewish texts.

What sense does it make to worship our Jewish enemies and their Blaspheme against us and our living Gods and Creator Satan. In their book of Jewish Witchcraft the bible... And bow before the icon of our literal extermination, that of Yashua Ben Yahweh, the foul lie of Christ. The Jewish bible celebrates the extermination of Aryan Peoples from Egypt to Persia to Canaan and the destruction of the Great Aryan Empires in the book of Daniel. Thus setting up a powerful subliminal spell for the destruction of the Aryan Race. And the Bible ends with the Jewish god returning destroying all the Gentile nations in a Jewish messianic race war and then ruling the ruins from the new Zion with the 144,000 Jewish elect who are the twelve tribes of Israel the Jewish Race. Which is what the Jewish messiah does in the Talmud and Torah. Its no mistake the final book of the bible this happens is openly wrote to connect to the book of Daniel in the old testament. The total destruction of the Aryan world.

acain94

Re: Yazidi's, White's Are The Race Of Satan

Postby acain94 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:12 pm

i tried finding some information on the term swarupa online and i cant seem to find anything on google other than its a indian girls name meaning beautiful would you mind sharing where you got your info hp?

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:37 am

Alan Danielou stated this in one of his books on Shiva and Dionysus. He was a Frenchman who lived in Southern India and taught as a university professor there and was a Shivaite Hindu. He was also fluent in the languages of the region and Sanskrit.

Bella_666

Postby Bella_666 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:26 pm

So I have two questions..

1.how do you properly chant the highest name of god (Satan) satanama?

2.i have been numerous arguments with people because on my birth certificate it's states my race is white but my ethnicity is Hispanic,so because I say I am a white woman I get strange looks or say I am confused....so my question is this am I right when I say that I am Caucasian European from Spain descent but I am also Aztec descent as well.everywhere I go my documents state I am a white woman and been told there is only two races white and black everything else is ethnic groups...could someone clear this up? All in all I very much consider myself a proud white woman

Inferno

Postby Inferno » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:56 pm

Bella_666 wrote:2.i have been numerous arguments with people because on my birth certificate it's states my race is white but my ethnicity is Hispanic,so because I say I am a white woman I get strange looks or say I am confused....so my question is this am I right when I say that I am Caucasian European from Spain descent but I am also Aztec descent as well.everywhere I go my documents state I am a white woman and been told there is only two races white and black everything else is ethnic groups...could someone clear this up? All in all I very much consider myself a proud white woman
If you have strong Amerindian features people may identify you as not caucasian. Otherwise if you generally do not, you can say you are essentially Spanish with more confidence.

Bella_666

Postby Bella_666 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:45 am

Inferno wrote:
If you have strong Amerindian features people may identify you as not caucasian. Otherwise if you generally do not, you can say you are essentially Spanish with more confidence.

This does help and I have been asked on more than one occasion "are you native American?" So yes I can see why I would get strange looks because I have very strong amerindian(Aztec/nahuatl Indian) features....so going off of that now I can fully say what I am since I have stronger amerindian features than Spanish European

The Alchemist7

Postby The Alchemist7 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:35 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Yazidi's, White's Are The Race Of Satan

This is the answer to a question on the Yazidi's I gave in one of the threads on the forum:

Can you do something with the images? These are not shown in Chrome, neither in Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer.
Kabbalah Exposed in French / La Kabbale Exposée en Français: https://lakabbaleexposee.blogspot.com/?m=1
Shortcut to offline versions / Raccourci vers les versions offline: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40627

SS322

Postby SS322 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:23 pm

acain94 wrote:i tried finding some information on the term swarupa online and i cant seem to find anything on google other than its a indian girls name meaning beautiful would you mind sharing where you got your info hp?

Svas or svargas means heaven or sky in Sanskrit. It's related with the Slavic sky god Swarog. http://spokensanskrit.org/index.php?mod ... &direct=se
Rupa or roopa means something like how it looks: http://spokensanskrit.org/index.php?tra ... yes&mode=3

Svarupa = sky colour, meaning the blue skin of the Hindu gods. Melek Taus is also shown as a man with blue skin. http://yavuztellioglu.blogspot.de/2015/ ... melek.html

In Europe, nobilty used to be known as "blue blooded" ("blaublütig" in German) because the veins would appear blue through the fair skin. Note that svas/svargas means the sky during good weather in particular, so that you have the colours gold from the sun, blue from the background and white from the clouds, like the white skin, blue eyes and golden hair of the Nordic race.

This is also a new perspective on the Smurfs. They are all blue skinned, Smurfine is blond and there is some jewish looking warlock trying to wipe them out. xD
Final RtR as fast and mobile as possible, always blot it out completely and just reload a website for a new round thanks to Soaring Eagle 666:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626#

Sacrum Sanguinem

Postby Sacrum Sanguinem » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:43 pm

This truth should be the bedrock ones build everything on.

This should inspire all, and grant the desire and cultivation of will needed to complete the magnum opus as well as be, a rightful and justified source of fantastic pride and a strong desire to maintain ones spiritual integrity and honor.

If anyone thinks anything less of this, they are just not getting the full import of what it means. What more could you desire?
Hail Enki the oldest one, Dragon God, of the black earth that is the 4th dimension of our worlds, Emperor of the Daemon race and the descendants of Darkness Light! Engineer of the sacred system and Divine Technology! Hail Father!