Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Icke Banned From Australia By Jews

Mageson666

Icke Banned From Australia By Jews

David Icke the famous author and conspiracy researcher had his visa to Australia five months later after getting it approved for his speaking tour to Australia....revoked and himself banned from entering just 5 hours before getting ready to board the flight from America to Australia. This was done last minute to make it impossible for him to have time for appeal or to gather lawyers to file suit. Thus ensuring his total cancellation of his planned tour. Icke has done 10 speaking tours already in Australia and never broken any laws. By law he has the right to enter.

Because Jews have no power anywhere they have the power to get Icke banned from an entire nation.

The stated reason he was denied entrance into Australia was for "Anti-Semitism" and "Holocaust Denial"....The Jewish population of Australia is only .04 of a population of 25 million people. And the leader of the Jewish community, Dr. Dvir Abramovich leader of the Jewish Anti-Defamation Congress was behind forcing the Australian government to silence Icke. The Jews feel they have the right to decide what Australian's get to think that is what the Jews have stated with this action. The Jews have also come out of the shadow's and shown they run Australia, this is Jew town now Goy. The Jewish Talmud states that only Jewish People are human beings and entitled to any rights and that non-Jewish People are Goyim meaning cattle property of the Jewish race and not entitled to any rights. This is why the Jews behave like this. Its their racist supremacism against Gentiles. The Jewish Talmud states that a Jew who has sex with a non-Jew has engaged in bestiality as the Gentiles are animals not human beings.

The .04 percent of Jews that control Australia believe this hateful and inhuman garbage and are forcing their insane racist beliefs on the rest of the population and attempting to deny them their basic human rights in doing so.

Icke mentioned something important this is the future coming in with the new Anti-Semitism laws they are working to pass in Europe and also the Combating Anti-Semitism bill that was passed within America as well. The Jews are attempting to the create the needed catch all definition of Anti-Semitism to make everything they don't like illegal.

This is the sign of Jewish power. When the Jews took power over Russia with Communism the first law they passed was the Anti-Semitism Act in which any one accused of Anti-Semitism was given the death penalty this is in accordance with the laws of the Talmud. You can't have a free society with Jews as citizens.

Icke has taken the liberal approach to education of the population on the Jewish issue and still the Jews have come down on him like he is Hitler. Let this be a lesson the Talmud states "Even the best of the Gentiles are to be killed". Being soft on the Jewish issue does not save you from the wrath of a psychotic race of insane, racist Chosen People who's entire identity is based on your the Goyim. The Icke situation is also how the Jews end up creating opposition everywhere because the Jews persecute anyone no matter how liberal who softy criticizes anything about the Jews, till they become full and totally anti-Jewish woke peoples.

The revealing thing is how far the truth is getting into the mainstream the statements of Icke's, Jewish persecutors in the Press over the Australian situation they are telling everyone something important:

In recent years, he [Icke] has openly embraced antisemitism, adopting The Protocols of the Elders of Zion as a recommended text, charging that “Rothschild Zionists” were leaders of the reptilian conspiracy, blaming Jews for the 9/11 attacks, endorsing Holocaust denial and calling Judaism “racist,” among other defamatory claims.

Basically: The Goyim Know!

Icke has a lot of mixed information in his work and some of it is enemy nonsense however all that matters to the Jews is he has gotten it right enough on the Jews. However with the major public awakening going on among Gentiles and with the Final RTR this is backfiring on the Jews and drawn the worlds attention to the Jewish problem.

As for enemy corruption, I was researching about Nazi UFOs stuff. Apparently there was this Thule society woman who got the transcript of creating the UFO system from nordic aliens from Aldebaran star system. Which is a Taurus constellation. I was seeing that there was proof of nazis escaping in nazi saucers and multiple american military documents and reports on this. However,what's this Aldebaran system thing ? I thought our gods we're definitely from orion right ?

will he use more energy in denunciation or will he be tame?

David Icke has been in trouble before with the joos because of his reference to the "Reptilians," that are ruling the world from behind the scenes.

Jack said:
As for enemy corruption, I was researching about Nazi UFOs stuff. Apparently there was this Thule society woman who got the transcript of creating the UFO system from nordic aliens from Aldebaran star system. Which is a Taurus constellation. I was seeing that there was proof of nazis escaping in nazi saucers and multiple american military documents and reports on this. However,what's this Aldebaran system thing ? I thought our gods we're definitely from orion right ?

They have colonies in many places.

Icke is not a tame guy, he has already gone across the alternative and mainstream media calling the jooz out and he has gotten lawyers to bring suit. This has cost the Jews more then they wanted as its brought international attention to them and now were a couple of thousands of Australians would watch his lectures now millions of Australians are being made aware of Jewish control.

SdD said:

Icke is not a tame guy, he has already gone across the alternative and mainstream media calling the jooz out and he has gotten lawyers to bring suit. This has cost the Jews more then they wanted as its brought international attention to them and now were a couple of thousands of Australians would watch his lectures now millions of Australians are being made aware of Jewish control.

SdD said:

Nice way to prove to the world that the "reptilians" really do run the world and dont want you to know about it. It is antisemitic to say that reptiles rule the world? So are the "Australian Government" admitting that jews control everything and are responsible for all the world's problems, or are they saying that jews are lizards? I mean what exactly about evil blood drinking Lizards running the earth could ever possibly be mistaken by anybody to have ANY kind of connection to judsaism? In this action, they prove and admit far more than what they intended to censor to begin with.

I remember the HPHoodedcobra's documentary where the rabbis were admitting to be in contact with the reptilian nephilim angels and channeling them. The illuminati Rothschild kabbalists must also be in the same contact. As HPMagesons last exposing Illuminati sermon proves, they were doing Jewish occult rituals as well.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:

Understood. Thanks for clearing this out it makes much more sense now

I did not know David Icke named the Jew. I thought he only spoke of interdimensional shapeshifting reptilian aliens....
l0WQxBD.jpg

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:

Exactly my thoughts. After all, this was supposed to be one of Their colonies, too. Until everything went wrong..

Icke explained on his own what he did. He named a few jews like Rockafellers and Rothschilds as being reptilian shapeshifters, which is not exactly on the mark but close, and he also has mentioned other people from other nationalities, but the jews cracked down on him after effectively saying nothing different now, as even the above has backfired onto them.

Icke probably will arise to the understanding that no matter how much he tried to 'hide' them, and 'not put them all in the same basket', the jews themselves know they are all working for the same thing, and therefore feel offended where their chosen leaders are being attacked or criticized.

The jews can't handle to be named. Even if one names "Rothschild" all the time, then eventually people question the rest. This used to be fine by jews in the past who let him run solid and unimpeded for over 25 years, but now this in itself is too much.

As for Icke himself, he has wrote in some books on how "Reptilians" are victims, and many other dumb things that need "love" to be "helped", but at least he is improving to where he can finally understand, that this whole thing he is criticizing only boils to one race, one people, and it's one agenda, aka the jews, and their jewish astral aliens backing them up.

25 years of not naming the jews directly only earned him Gulag section 1 and not Gulag section 5.

The next step for Icke would be to say the truth and just name them explicitly and get this over and done with.

Despite Icke's soft, liberal method if one watches his lecture on "Rothschild Zionism" which is hey look the Jews run the global banks, media and governments...… Its obvious what is going on then from there a person is willing to accept any information about this further.

Rothschild Zionism is just the same old Talmudic movement that was already going before old Mayer jumped on board and went up to the leadership of such.

He is a sort of attention whoring IRL troll.. Not deserving any attention or sympathy.
The kind of shit he makes : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgP88z6h-Zk

Sinistra said:
He is a sort of attention whoring IRL troll.. Not deserving any attention or sympathy.

How innocent of Mr Icke.

He literally attacks us directly, but oy veh, very innocent on him.

He has also read our material, and he probably knows, but he thinks that by attacking the things he does he will be "on the safe" in the end of the day.

Just gulag section 1 instead of 5, that's all he will get when jews will get on with their racial agenda.

Something that has gotten overlooked with Icke, originally in his first book he openly talked about being into the Theosophy of Alice Bailey and his whole system in the book was based on this Christian new age ideology. Icke is psychically open enough to be a type of medium and has mentioned his experiences as such and he stated he was channelling the ascended masters of theosophy including Jesus. These are enemy thought forms of the Christ consciousness matrix. Icke wants this book disappeared and its out of print. However now he just calls them "the guys".

This is why Icke is a confused individual he is not a troll, he is the type of double minded individual that is created due to interfacing with the enemy matrix of highly charged mental energy and this is why he can't bring himself to condemn the Jews. This is common of all the claimed Jew wise people who are stuck in Christianity they just can't do this either so they created the mental gymnastics' that Icke has to avoid this. Its the enemy spell. Take a look at Icke's face its blank, NPC style that is the common expression of a person under this spell.

I found a few of David Ickes talks/shows on you tube on one of my many tangents, i really enjoyed them.

Would actually like to go see him the shows are on for a full day (impressive)

Some overt antisemitism in his old books, im sure he got banned from Canada too by the "international board of Jews" :evil:

Some good reads folks some of his stuff on Satanism and his Reptillian slant could be a bit of a put off but its still a change from the normal mainstream bias books.

Sinistra said:

I started watching some other videos after that and there were some where people's eyes changed.

Like Hillary Clinton and some other people. It's like their eyes rolled up and it was replaced by another set of eyes.

Have any idea what that's about.

They were saying they're shapeshifting reptilians.

Personal Growth said:
Sinistra said:

I started watching some other videos after that and there were some where people's eyes changed.

Like Hillary Clinton and some other people. It's like their eyes rolled up and it was replaced by another set of eyes.

Have any idea what that's about.

They were saying they're shapeshifting reptilians.

Many of these people do so many prescribed medications that for their eyes to roll up a bit is literally nothing.

People are exaggerating on these videos and as usual they are like 240p and blurry as fuck. So lighting effects can be perceived as shapeshifting. Give me a break.

The best thing to do is educate people in the comment sections of any of Icke's video's to give them the full truth.

HP Mageson666 said:
The best thing to do is educate people in the comment sections of any of Icke's video's to give them the full truth.
I've always thought if you cant (or won't) even name your enemy you've lost from the outset. He get far too much media presentation for my liking.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back