Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Israel: Murdering Children For Organs And Engaging In Medical Experiments On Palestinians

Mageson666

Israel: Murdering Children For Organs And Engaging In Medical Experiments On Palestinians

[My note this is not surprising as its documented that Talmud Tribe land, Israel also kills and harvests the organs of Palestinians from children to adults for sale on the market as well. Its also documented that Israel routinely uses torture on Palestinians in their prisons, many never return from prison. Israel also bombs hospitals and children schools as well and frequently uses weapons that are banned such as white phosphorus on men, women and children in Gaza and from reports also used nerve gas on civilian populations in Lebanon in 2006. Israel is also documented in the international press to have used a tactical nuclear weapon on Syria in 2013. And to have used neutron weapons in Yemen. Remember Israel is the global center of the sex slave and drug trade as well. Let us not forget Mossad's role in 911 and how four thousand Israeli's never showed up for work on 911 to the Twin Towers. Billions of your tax dollars a year are going to Israel. Think of that the next time Israel is praised by the Jewish media and Jewish owned politicians. The Jews would do this to you and your own children if they could. They are permit to do as they please to the cattle ie the Goyim. ]

In July 1997, Israeli newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth reported remarks for Dalia Itzik, chairman of a parliamentary committee, acknowledged that the Israeli Ministry of Health had given pharmaceutical firms permits to test their new drugs on inmates, noting that 5,000 tests had already been carried out.
Robrecht Vanderbeeken, the cultural secretary of Belgium’s ACOD trade union, warned in August 2018 the population of the Gaza Strip is being “starved to death, poisoned, and children are kidnapped and murdered for their organs.”

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20190220-israel-pharmaceutical-firms-test-medicines-on-palestinian-prisoners/

Israeli Professor Nadera Shalhoub-Kevorkian revealed yesterday that the Israeli occupation authorities issues permits to large pharmaceutical firms to carry out tests on Palestinian and Arab prisoners, Felesteen.ps reported.
The Times of Israel also reported that in a recording from the event the Hebrew University lecturer also revealed that the Israeli military firms are testing weapons on Palestinian children and carry out these tests in the Palestinian neighbourhoods of occupied Jerusalem.
Speaking in Columbia University in New York City, Shalhoub-Kevorkian said that she collected the data while carrying out a research project for the Hebrew University.
“Palestinian spaces are laboratories,” she said. “The invention of products and services of state-sponsored security corporations are fueled by long-term curfews and Palestinian oppression by the Israeli army.”
Remote control repression: Israel tested its latest weapons against the Great March of Return
In her talk, entitled “Disturbing Spaces – Violent Technologies in Palestinian Jerusalem”, the professor added: “They check for which bombs to use, gas bombs or stink bombs. Whether to put plastic sacks or cloth sacks. To beat us with their rifles or to kick us with boots.”
Last week, Israeli authorities refused to hand over the body of Fares Baroud, who passed away inside Israeli prisons after suffering from a number of diseases. His family fear that he could have been used for such tests and Israel is afraid this could be revealed through forensic investigations.

Lives of Palestinian prisoners in Israeli jails – Cartoon [Alarabya]

5,000 tests on prisoners
In July 1997, Israeli newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth reported remarks for Dalia Itzik, chairman of a parliamentary committee, acknowledged that the Israeli Ministry of Health had given pharmaceutical firms permits to test their new drugs on inmates, noting that 5,000 tests had already been carried out.
Robrecht Vanderbeeken, the cultural secretary of Belgium’s ACOD trade union, warned in August 2018 the population of the Gaza Strip is being “starved to death, poisoned, and children are kidnapped and murdered for their organs.”
This follows previous warnings from Palestinian Ambassador to the United Nations Riyad Mansour who said the bodies of Palestinians killed by Israeli security forces “were returned with missing corneas and other organs, further confirming past reports about organ harvesting by the occupying power.”

HP Mageson666 said:

[My note this is not surprising as its documented that Talmud Tribe land, Israel also kills and harvests the organs of Palestinians from children to adults for sale on the market as well. Its also documented that Israel routinely uses torture on Palestinians in their prisons, many never return from prison. Israel also bombs hospitals and children schools as well and frequently uses weapons that are banned such as white phosphorus on men, women and children in Gaza and from reports also used nerve gas on civilian populations in Lebanon in 2006. Israel is also documented in the international press to have used a tactical nuclear weapon on Syria in 2013. And to have used neutron weapons in Yemen. Remember Israel is the global center of the sex slave and drug trade as well. Let us not forget Mossad's role in 911 and how four thousand Israeli's never showed up for work on 911 to the Twin Towers. Billions of your tax dollars a year are going to Israel. Think of that the next time Israel is praised by the Jewish media and Jewish owned politicians. The Jews would do this to you and your own children if they could. They are permit to do as they please to the cattle ie the Goyim. ]

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20190220-israel-pharmaceutical-firms-test-medicines-on-palestinian-prisoners/

Israeli Professor Nadera Shalhoub-Kevorkian revealed yesterday that the Israeli occupation authorities issues permits to large pharmaceutical firms to carry out tests on Palestinian and Arab prisoners, Felesteen.ps reported.
The Times of Israel also reported that in a recording from the event the Hebrew University lecturer also revealed that the Israeli military firms are testing weapons on Palestinian children and carry out these tests in the Palestinian neighbourhoods of occupied Jerusalem.
Speaking in Columbia University in New York City, Shalhoub-Kevorkian said that she collected the data while carrying out a research project for the Hebrew University.
“Palestinian spaces are laboratories,” she said. “The invention of products and services of state-sponsored security corporations are fueled by long-term curfews and Palestinian oppression by the Israeli army.”
Remote control repression: Israel tested its latest weapons against the Great March of Return
In her talk, entitled “Disturbing Spaces – Violent Technologies in Palestinian Jerusalem”, the professor added: “They check for which bombs to use, gas bombs or stink bombs. Whether to put plastic sacks or cloth sacks. To beat us with their rifles or to kick us with boots.”
Last week, Israeli authorities refused to hand over the body of Fares Baroud, who passed away inside Israeli prisons after suffering from a number of diseases. His family fear that he could have been used for such tests and Israel is afraid this could be revealed through forensic investigations.

5,000 tests on prisoners
This follows previous warnings from Palestinian Ambassador to the United Nations Riyad Mansour who said the bodies of Palestinians killed by Israeli security forces “were returned with missing corneas and other organs, further confirming past reports about organ harvesting by the occupying power.”

Jewish Race, EVIL Race.

Hey highpriests i want to ask a question i am planning to have a job in the digital marketing field which is basically doing ads for businesses on facebook and google etc. so i know those sites are jewish but basically everything on the internet is jewish even to go to jos website you go through google which is jewish i already have my courses and i am learning these skills is it ok to have this job or is it jewish and i shouldn't do it i ask your advice on this hps and i will accept the answer thanks.

Remember all those rabbis in Israel who had some rare disease? The only other place in the whole world that ever had this disease were these rare tribes way out in the jungle. A brain disease that the only way to develop it is from cannibalism. These israel rabbis eat the raw meat and drink the blood of humans and it creates this disease. Just like it says a million times to do in their religions.

No its fine, do well at this the meditations will help increase your creativity. In time maybe you can run your own powerful corporation.

mercury_wisdom said:
Hey highpriests i want to ask a question i am planning to have a job in the digital marketing field which is basically doing ads for businesses on facebook and google etc. so i know those sites are jewish but basically everything on the internet is jewish even to go to jos website you go through google which is jewish i already have my courses and i am learning these skills is it ok to have this job or is it jewish and i shouldn't do it i ask your advice on this hps and i will accept the answer thanks.

Everyone make sure to post this article all over social media and the 666 the world wide web.

mercury_wisdom said:
everything on the internet is jewish
No, it isn't. Anyone with an internet connection and a computer is able to create his own website. If you find something on google it doesn't mean is jewish. Google is just a search engine, it doesn't own all the websites you enter. If the entire internet was jewish, you won't be able to find true information about nothing. But mostly because of the spreading of information via internet we are able to find true information about holocost, world wars, cancer and so on. If you are able to distinguish truth from the lies, then be sure that this truth hasn't been put on the internet by jews. Internet as a whole is not controlled by the jewish media corporations as are the newspapers, television radio and so on.

mercury_wisdom said:

Have any job at any field you want and become as power and influential as you can, and as rich as you can.

Jews may even own tap water but that's only on papers, people have to do what they have to do.

HP Mageson666 said:
No its fine, do well at this the meditations will help increase your creativity. In time maybe you can run your own powerful corporation.

mercury_wisdom said:
Thank you very much this is such an inspiration.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Have any job at any field you want and become as power and influential as you can, and as rich as you can.

Jews may even own tap water but that's only on papers, people have to do what they have to do.
ok thank you hp very much appreciated

EyyBRO said:
Funny how they bitch so much about Josef Mengele having allegedly done these things but end up doing it themselves anyway.

Tribalism and (((God's Chosen))) at their finest.
And Mengele never did ANY of that either. Everything he said they did was really telling the story of the torture and experiments that the jews did against Russian gentile slaves in places like Kolyma. They would make up fake reasons to have Russian gentiles arrested, then ship them to gold mines in the arctic and torture them to death through overwork, starvation, freezing, beatings, and whatever sick experiments they could think of. Then they pulled out their own old files detailing their own crimes and made up some fake story that it was Mendele that did it.

Jewish Run Death Camps: Marxist Holocaust
http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12&p=12 

Stalin's War: The Truth About WW2
http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9&p=9 

They did all of this themselves then lie and try to blame it on their gentile victims
EyyBRO said:
Funny how they bitch so much about Josef Mengele having allegedly done these things but end up doing it themselves anyway.

Tribalism and (((God's Chosen))) at their finest.

i've dreamt a lot before, and just now, of some sort of paralysing nerve gas being used by men in hazard suits, they appear usually from a van, and everyone else starts running, they start to spray the gas from canisters on their backs....

is anyone else having these dreams?

Mageson666 said:

5,000 tests on prisoners

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back