Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Degeneracy

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
There are quite a few people (around 5 to 10% in any civilization) which, aided and abetted by jews, always push degeneracy and destruction in all levels of life.

[/sarcasm mode On]

Of course, in their nothingness, degeneracy means really nothing. Who is anyone for example to define Degeneracy? Only "God" aka Jews can define Degeneracy and Progress.

As anyone can observe in the natural kingdom, to do absolutely self humiliating, self weakening, self destructive, and socially destructive, or environmentally destructive shit, is always a very clever thing to do. As the wise jews told us, if one plucks their eyeball out, they will be seeing better.

Resistant brains have been denying the above. That makes people feel bad. It keeps PROGRESS back.

We are not in the pinnacles of degeneracy, we are really "progressing", this is what the masters say. A lot of Neolithic minds like Caveman Cobra do not understand this progress. For this, democratically speaking, we are planning to destroy.

Children at the age of 7 giving mouth kisses and twerking on 'parades' with grown ups, dressed as drag queens, means nothing. It's perfectly normal. Strange people do not understand this. Even some gays, they feel so bad when they see these things that they cringe. The jewish master does not approve of this anti-semetic cringing.

5 years old put in surgeries to forcibly change their genders because their parents deem it so, either in circumcision or gender change? Perfectly fine. At least, Dr Shekelstein is getting paid his due.

People dying by Fentanyl, gangs invading their countries, and people gutted in streets over a bag of MacDonalds is literally nothing, that's perfectly normal. How can you be so racist to not want some Fentanyl? It has to be legalized. People are clearly responsible here and there is no addiction factor, which is why, when these drugs make it into any city or neighborhood, it turns into a post apocalyptic crime scene within months. We need more of this.

Millenniums of human evolution and racial beauty, has to be thrown to the trash cans, and mixed to non existence. Beautiful women and prostituting themselves for 5 bucks and getting HIV by invading socially destructive hordes? All good.

What has been missing from Europe a salt and pepper, is some action. Some chasing down of minors, some muslim kids holding blades on the necks of other native kids, things like that. Vibrant progress is required here.

The Vatican Pedophiles are part of a wider wisdom of God that us Cavemen cannot understand, and want to destroy them and drive them through a pike. This is because we are not progressed enough. Progress here is when this becomes universalized in Europe as in many Muslim countries. Pope Francis would add here, that we are bigoted. "Anyone who criticizes the sex scandals of the church and focuses on these is of Satan", as he said two weeks ago.

Let us not be Satanic now and Cavemen and Not Progressive and things like that, for this world will punish us.

People walking around stoned and zoned out 24/7 is significant, for being boozed out, as our spiritual masters say, is the door to spiritual understanding. They conclude that also, the more you shit your pants due to being zoned out, the closer you are reaching to ultimate spiritual realization. When you sit like an idle NPC when you are being replaced, you are practicing the ultimate level of spiritual piety. Symptoms also include permanent weed induced diarrhea.

Losing your streets and nations slowly being made into no go zones as if mold growing onto a bread and turning it to mold? That's perfectly fine. The good bread has to have mold in it, so it can be tasty - likewise, civilization without bastardization, crime, dieversity, and virulent people that want to kill those native in it, does not have taste. Salt and pepper.

Native races of a civilization have to be put to forcibly worship jews and any other faction, and hate and self condemn. Perfectly normal. After all, as everyone knows, Blacks never thought to enslave all tribes against all other tribes for thousands of years. Any injustice clearly began with Whitey. This is why in many untreadable places in Africa, even today, slavery is rampant. Clearly, Slavery is a White invention, and was never practiced by anyone else.

What do you mean Blacks kill other Blacks for absolutely no reason in the USA? That's advanced civilization.

Television has to play jews and produce Jew Worship 24/7. Absolutely normal. The opinion of 0.1% of jews has to be forcibly embed into the heads of millions to self destroy. Progress.

"Genders? My feelings are clearly superior to any form of biology or life." "What do you mean genders?" Family and genders are of no consequence. Let's try to ruin this one as well.

The labors of other people, hard earned work, and developing civilization? Who cares. Let us shit on the Arc of Triumph, and set on fire the courts. Only God can judge us. Bring all the people who want to ruin civilization right in.

Now, these degenerates are all the same and in one single bag. They constantly try to pretend they are many.

What is bound to go wrong when all these defiled degenerates, manifest the societies of their dreams? What can possibly go wrong here? Everything is clearly going to be good after all of this is said and done. We saw this in Star Trek after all.

Why mankind exists is for furries, dying our hair pink, endless bastardization, and in the end, to be micro-chipped and put in a digital Utopia as un-recognizable mongrels, all the 'same under god'.

Police allowing rapist rings and grooming gangs to go rampant, but showing at your door over twitter posts, is perfectly normal. If one by accident spills tea on some Holy Chosen Race, that is an assault. A people demographically replaced means no crime. Just be careful if you expressed dislike on the chosen and their tribal allies on public, that is the real problem.

Having intelligentsia, authorities, police, and media, all against the native population and vehemently attacking the very natives people of one's very land? That's perfectly normal. It's called Pluralism of Opinion. There is so much Pluralism where the only Opinion is the Three Parenthesis Turds Opinion.

The above is clearly really good for all civilizations to follow as a rule. The only one who is not following this is the jew. The jew is not really progressing, he stays neolithic. But at least, as Barbara Specter said, we will not be in the Neolithic Societies we were in the Last Century in Europe. In Israel, they can practice what they always did for thousands of years.

The jews having 5 to 6 children? Not mattering how they raise them, and even in deprivation?

Whitey let us sit down and converse on how your mission of existence is to write buzz-feed articles attacking your own race, and how glorious it will be when you put a gun in your mouth and self extinct your privilege. Have you considered Sterilization?

A common Nazi accusation traditionally, now with new content - now that we live in the Society of Progress, Sterilization and Propaganda for Whitey to self-sterilize has another meaning. It's Freedom and Liberation.

It's part of the Non Neolithic and Progressive experience to see your women, family members, and friends, being massacred by all of the above. We are moving into space. This means, that child molestation taking place in the middle of the street is a common thing. PROGRESSIVE.

Jews have told us for decades now: If Goyim want space, THEN, the term is all of the above.

You can't be going around space being a health and formidable humanity and races and stuff. No. You have to be disgusting worthless degenerates. This is part of progress, not regression. People having mental meltdowns simply because they are told a single truth in life, are obviously, the strong types that will conquer space. From their permanently attached carrier at Walmart.

After all, what kind of exchange can we hope to get our intergalactic future if not to carry the above, the bible, and the jews into space? That would be very ungodly and definitely totally selfish to not do. Whitey and his selfish shit again.

As one jewish reporter asked once in his twitter, have you killed one White on your way to work today? You haven't done great.

Not that statements like the above had jews kicked out of our countries around 130 times in only recent history. Again, problems of Neolithic brains.

Plus, anyone who cannot understand the above, will be put in a camp, for they do not understand the Greatness of the Talmudic Civilization.

Lastly, to point out the above is Both Anti-Semitism, Anti-Progressive, and in generally, makes me feel really bad. Now, not that we are totalitarians and stuff, but we should call the police to permanently put you in prison since you offended our NPC emotions.

Shalom Pissrael.

serveimage

5b75c54cc8dd2.image.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I don't think npcs can understand sarcasm. I am also having a hard time. PERFECTION SHOULD BE OUR AIM.

occultumlapidem said:
I don't think npcs can understand sarcasm. I am also having a hard time. PERFECTION SHOULD BE OUR AIM.

NPC's believe they have extremely high IQ, but they can't understand sarcasm.

serveimage

It was unclear at first, the level of sarcasm in this post, because this is quite literally the shit they constantly put out there and convince people of. It's easy to believe when one does not think even a single thought to the subject. Instead only responding with what they feel, but it's what they have been told to feel in the first place. Do they even know that themselves? I wonder.

Cyn666 said:
It was unclear at first, the level of sarcasm in this post, because this is quite literally the shit they constantly put out there and convince people of. It's easy to believe when one does not think even a single thought to the subject. Instead only responding with what they feel, but it's what they have been told to feel in the first place. Do they even know that themselves? I wonder.

When you look at these matters from a simple standpoint, you just understand it's a crock of shit.

We are being shitted in front of our faces, this is how stupid the jews believe the Goy is.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Cyn666 said:

When you look at these matters from a simple standpoint, you just understand it's a crock of shit.

We are being shitted in front of our faces, this is how stupid the jews believe the Goy is.

Unfortunately goym do suffer from a severe form of mental retardation and they accept all this poison. I literally see people just standing in the middle of the road looking at the car comming right at them. People don t do logic anymore you would be surprised what i see daily.

is it possible the naughty people are using computers to link people to biblical energy's? like on another forum a Jew said look at Daniel 4: 15 but in the cyber world this is linked to data mining of people that go by these names like Joseph Daniel levi Ruth Naomi they are linking bible verses with real people to give it a sense of life also they use numerology. bible verses + numerology + data mining + people's names = npc

And while the west is trying to figure out better ways to cut a mans dick off, pump steroids and hormones into 5 year olds to make then clinically insane and turning 35 year old women suicidal, China the land of communists is chipping mice, creating genetically modified babies and creating solar death star type stations .
https://nypost.com/2019/02/19/china-wants-to-build-a-solar-farm-in-space/

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/612997/the-crispr-twins-had-their-brains-altered/

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17996

Progressive agenda complete.
images

images

images

images

40E7CD9500000578-0-image-a-108_1496049389951.jpg

images

images

images

images

images

File:Protests_after_US_decision_to_withdraw_from_JCPOA,_around_former_US_embassy,_Tehran_-_8_May_2018_26.jpg

images

images

images

Don't let Rome fall .Fight back or die trying. Do the RTR Now!!!
images

And while the west is trying to figure out better ways to cut a mans dick off, pump steroids and hormones into 5 year olds to make then clinically insane and turning 35 year old women suicidal, China the land of communists is chipping mice, creating genetically modified babies and creating solar death star type stations .
https://nypost.com/2019/02/19/china-wants-to-build-a-solar-farm-in-space/

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/612997/the-crispr-twins-had-their-brains-altered/

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17996

Progressive agenda complete.
images

images

images

images

40E7CD9500000578-0-image-a-108_1496049389951.jpg

images

images

images

images

images

File:Protests_after_US_decision_to_withdraw_from_JCPOA,_around_former_US_embassy,_Tehran_-_8_May_2018_26.jpg

images

images

images

Don't let Rome fall .Fight back or die trying. Do the RTR Now!!!
images

There was a case in America not that long ago in California and along the coast where hundreds of Heron addicts died of overdoses in a week. It was Heroin that came from China and was laced with Fentanyl. That's the new thing now Fentanyl smack.

The Jews have given this culture of confusion and destruction to create the situation they require and remove opposition to the replacement of the White race into a raced mixed global Jewish order. Take a gander into who funds the parades of the images shown. Its all multi-national corporations and banks run by Jews. And the movements taking place in them are all lead by Jews and run on Jewish Marxist propaganda.

That fentanyl is over here now i wouldnt even give it to my worst enemy... :twisted:

EnkiUK3 said:
That fentanyl is over here now i wouldnt even give it to my worst enemy... :twisted:

From what I have read on the subject, if it makes it to a place, people literally turn to zombies. It is fully deadly, way worse than heroin. People can die on an instant from it.

Some friends of my family, their son was a heroin addict in and out of prison for years for drugs. Just died last year, and investigators found it was 100% fentanyl powder that did it. He thought it was cocaine, died instantly. Good news is police traced it back to a whole family of drug dealers. Everyone in the house personally sold drugs to undercover police officers. So now every one of them is in prison for multiple counts if murder, for each person who died from their drugs. Maybe one day we'll see all the big drug companies held responsible like these drug dealers were.

adovenuto said:
HP Mageson666 said:
The Jews have given this culture of confusion and destruction to create the situation they require and remove opposition to the replacement of the White race into a raced mixed global Jewish order. Take a gander into who funds the parades of the images shown. Its all multi-national corporations and banks run by Jews. And the movements taking place in them are all lead by Jews and run on Jewish Marxist propaganda.
Please HP, do you think it will be possible in a few years, in Italy, to make fisical private associations/society to legally fight islam, and make go back muslims,ie, cinese and many other people that ruin, on many ways,our country?
Sorry if it seem you a stupid question, but i know the ugly reality, and sometime, i feel it's really needed using the fisical association and strength,not only Spiritual,
with too mutch cursed and subuman beasts. Political movement are inadeguate,actually.
Thank's
The spiritual is only the first step.
All the energies we have raised over the years are already manifesting as we speak, and will naturally lead to the formation of physical strongholds that allow people to fight against these idiots more effectively.
If you want faster progress, keep up the RTRs relentlessly. They are tearing down every last bit that is left of the enemy energy-matrix. As it is weakened further and further, we will see more grand manifestations of our energies.

I'm not an HP, but I hope this answered your question.

adovenuto said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Please HP, do you think it will be possible in a few years, in Italy, to make fisical private associations/society to legally fight islam, and make go back muslims,ie, cinese and many other people that ruin, on many ways,our country?
Sorry if it seem you a stupid question, but i know the ugly reality, and sometime, i feel it's really needed using the fisical association and strength,not only Spiritual,
with too mutch cursed and subuman beasts. Political movement are inadeguate,actually.
Thank's

271ba8832e504d200e45e8b57fbfce65f6be6b6a1f835fcd1921d66fd9a59f99.jpg

Vlad smile…

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EnkiUK3 said:

From what I have read on the subject, if it makes it to a place, people literally turn to zombies. It is fully deadly, way worse than heroin. People can die on an instant from it.

Aye HPHC

Seemingly people down south of England were "lacing" the heroin with it to make it more addictive.

I for one would think its a silly idea killing your "customers"

Drugs are for mugs

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EnkiUK3 said:

Aye HPHC

Seemingly people down south of England were "lacing" the heroin with it to make it more addictive.

I for one would think its a silly idea killing your "customers"

Drugs are for mugs

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back