Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Good News and a Message from Azazel

The Catholic Church is past the point of no return. At this point it is unsalvageable. Look to the news reports. It is finished. It's just a matter of time to where it will be completely gone.

The Southern Baptist Church is up to their ears in assaults of minors, child molestations and rape.

The Methodist Church is now being exposed for the same. Satan is ringing those Christ Scum another asshole.

In time, Christianity will be outlawed. More will be exposed...MURDERS.

As for the Jews. Satan showed me, all of their ugly, hideous karma is now upon every Jew. I never saw anything so hideously creepy. I mean creepy. I've never seen anything so ugly. This will manifest.

Even if they took down the internet, they are too late. Too many people know the truth about them. Worldwide and from all walks of life.

Satan stated regarding the Jews: "Their fate is sealed."

Now, Azazel wants our people to know we've done an excellent job with the RTRs.

Because of the extreme urgency of spiritual warfare, much energy was applied to fighting the enemy first and foremost.

Azazel stated there are people here who desperately need help. Help way beyond what they are able to do themselves. He said "Let our people who are in desperate situations beyond what they can handle themselves know help will be coming to them."

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

This brought tears to my eyes...

Since I came to Satan and the Gods, so much was at stake and had to be done. And I honestly didn't think I would live to see xianity and the Vatican going down because people were so fucking brainwashed back then..

I am just so happy now! The jooz, their fate is sealed? Oh sweet pineapple juice! Glorious! YES! BRING THOSE FUCKERS DOWN!!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail Satan and our Supreme gods! <3!

Everyone give yourselves a big HAND! The fruits of our labor are manifesting. Be well, all of you. Because of our efforts, we are SAVING the world.

I kept having visions of jewish atrocities while I was at work, it was all making me very upset, not to mention how the enemy has been stepping up their "take down as many JoS pages as possible" initiative. This is amazing news to hear and it's really kindled the flame in my soul. Hail Enki and Hail Victory.

Absolutely amazing! We can't stop now though. We need to kick them while they are down and keep kicking.

This is awesome! I can't to see all that karma to manifest :cool:
Let's keep up with the Rtrs! They are definitily going to be destroyed!

The media reported the Pope is holding a council to discuss the sexual abuse in the Church from that of children to the raping and beating of nuns. This is the major issue that has been costing them everything and now the Pope has to publically address this they can't control it anymore so they are trying to put PR onto such its defeat for them. Its also reported the Vatican destroyed many documents of the sexual scandals to remove evidence. The council of nine the nine most powerful Cardinal's in the Vatican that elect Popes. Three of them have been charged and convicted of sexual abuse now. Its reached the very top of the Vatican.

Now is the greatest opportunity to KEEP STRIKING the enemy without any form of stopping or spiritual mercy.

This opportunity is once in thousands of years.

Make USE of it!

HAIL SATAN!

That is awesome. Keep up the good work. Let's fight even harder we can do this. We are doing this.

Cardinal Pell, the number three man at the Vatican was convicted today in Australia.

:twisted:

Even though their fate is sealed, we must fight even harder now! Every second they spend in control means more destruction. The harder we fight, the sooner they will be obliterated! Then we can build the new golden age of humanity!

The Winds of Change are a blowing.

And the Circle comes full circle.

I've needed help and I'm pretty good now. I'm grateful and of course some of our people still need some serious help.

And I'm so happy that Justice is getting served.

Cheers to a more healthy and just world.

And keep up the good work with the RTR's

As it's been written: Satan will defeat the joos by reversing their torah.

I'm glad. Particularly in the US/UK/Western Europe, there has been such a drastic degeneration...everyone is always so stressed/overwhelmed/depressed, but because of Trump and now because of this, hopefully things start to get better in the coming months/years.

I can see the contempt for the enemy increase every day in the real world, and on the internet, people are furious at the Jews and at their programs. The enemy is melting very quickly and their schemes fail and over and over again each time they try something. Regime change and war in Venezuela has been delayed, Israel has failed time and time again to start war in Iran, Trump's chances of a 2020 victory are getting higher and higher, and people are awakening even more rapidly.

At the same time I am noticing they are becoming more desperate. I've have been under numerous enemy attacks lately and I know plenty of other members on here have as well. The entire energy of the Astral is changing as the enemy weakens and becomes desperate.

It's amazing how much progress has been made in only 8 months of doing the Final RTR. Let's keep going forwards! Do one more RTR than you did the previous day each day, and remember the importance of numerology in doing these. I was told by one of the Gods that using the numbers 9, 11, and 3 is massively effective against the enemy.

Hell Yeah!!

Let's continue spammimg those RTRs. Do not let up, everyone. This is all a more reasonss to keep going and not slow down whatsoever.

HAIL SATAN!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Now is the greatest opportunity to KEEP STRIKING the enemy without any form of stopping or spiritual mercy.

This opportunity is once in thousands of years.

Make USE of it!

HAIL SATAN!

Im with HC!

This IS a chance of a THOUSANDS of YEARS!!

THE MORE WE FIGHT RIGHT NOW, THE MORE AND FASTER THESE FUCKERS ARE GOING TO BURN!!!

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE ANCIENT GODS!!!

These are delightful news and made me feel warm and great.

Indeed the PTRs are destroying them!
I have never saw before so many bad news about them!

Absolut destruction incoming hehe :twisted:

Awesome news :) 8 months of the Final RTR, 4 years of RTR's in general, more years of spiritual warfare in the form of group rituals before that... all paying off now, big time :)

MORE RTRS MORE!!!! LET'S GIVE THEM ALL THE PAIN WE SUFFERED FOR CENTURIES AND MORE. LET'S NEVER STOP JUST KEEP PELTING THEM UNTIL THEY JUST TURN TO DUST

HAIL SATAN
SEIG HEIL.

OUR VICTORY WILL BE A SWEET WINE TO BE CHERISHED!!

ONWARDS TO THEIR EXTINCTION AND OUR SATYA YUGA!!

I am interested in your opinions. Do you think if, let's say, hypotetically tomorrow all the legislations regarding the censoring of opinions about jews and history are gone, do you think that with the documentation that still remains now the truth about the holo could be exposed?

The atmosphere at work has been...different as of late, too. People seem different. They (Gentiles) poise themselves..differently, better, healthier, more free. Some might be SS, that's an interesting thought, but..

everything's changing. and it's amazing. I only wish I had been more consistent.

Incredible news!

Thank you all for your hard work over these years! This is so much sooner than I expected, it's simply amazing.

We don't give them any oppertunity to recover, keep hitting them with RTR's until they are totally annihinalted on all levels!

Hail Satan!
Hail Azazel!
Hail all Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

Very good news .Thank you HP.

Keep up the RTR,s Brothers and Sisters en let us go to total victory.

Hail Father Satan and all the gods of Duat.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
The Catholic Church is past the point of no return. At this point it is unsalvageable. Look to the news reports. It is finished. It's just a matter of time to where it will be completely gone.

The Southern Baptist Church is up to their ears in assaults of minors, child molestations and rape.

The Methodist Church is now being exposed for the same. Satan is ringing those Christ Scum another asshole.

In time, Christianity will be outlawed. More will be exposed...MURDERS.

As for the Jews. Satan showed me, all of their ugly, hideous karma is now upon every Jew. I never saw anything so hideously creepy. I mean creepy. I've never seen anything so ugly. This will manifest.

Even if they took down the internet, they are too late. Too many people know the truth about them. Worldwide and from all walks of life.

Satan stated regarding the Jews: "Their fate is sealed."

Now, Azazel wants our people to know we've done an excellent job with the RTRs.

Because of the extreme urgency of spiritual warfare, much energy was applied to fighting the enemy first and foremost.

Azazel stated there are people here who desperately need help. Help way beyond what they are able to do themselves. He said "Let our people who are in desperate situations beyond what they can handle themselves know help will be coming to them."

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com
Fantastic! Do RTR! Much RTR! We can see them destroyed!
Hail Satan Hail Azazel! Hail all Demons and High priest! Yes is true Exemple Dantalion have helped me for instaurate a easier comunication last day! We are the son/daugther of Satana, we complete their works: and crack dawn our mortal enemy!
SIEG HAIL!

Sorry I don't understand, what this exactly means?

Hail Father Satan and our mighty Gods of Duat. Thanks to all Satan's people for working hard, we are all making our beloved Gods proud !!!

Hail God Belphagor !! and all the powers of Hell.

The Alchemist7 said:
Sorry I don't understand, what this exactly means?

It means that ALL that the jews have done, EVERY SINGLE BAD thing, that has gone masked/unnoticed to Gentiles, ALL the bad karma that those events created, WILL begin to manifest and SHOW the people the TRUTHS behind the masks(the horrible things the jews did)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back