Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bernie Will Not Win?

Mageson666

With the news that Bernie is running in 2020 and might get the presidential nomination if he runs as a Democrat here are my thoughts as to why Bernie will not win.

His entire platform is from how he is attacking Trump based on that of Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton lost because her platform was not wanted by the normal population even most Democratic regions left her for Trump's economic nationalism.

Trump's appeal is based on fundamental realties that people want by nature.

National Security:
Trump has now signed the wall into being with declaring the needed national emergency. This was the big promise that got him elected.

Good economy:
Jobs that don't suck, Trump's economic nationalism has been creating these, the trade war with China and the wall are part of this. Trump has also lowered taxes and fought the Federal Reserve bank and kept them from raising interest rates and totalling the economic recovery.

Nationalism:
Trump's platform is anti-globalist and pro Nationalism by design. This includes pulling America out of Syria which he promised and has delivered on as well. This was one of the major deals that got him elected over Hillary in his election debates with Hillary.

Media:
The mainstream media has fallen apart totally. The alternative media helped get Trump elected. This is why they went after Alex Jones like him or not. Because he was the hub of the alternative media that got Trump elected which is why Trump did that interview with him. Trump still has the alternative media support which is more powerful then the mainstream. This is why the Jews are going after the alternative media with 2020 around the corner.

With Bernie simply put in 2020 he has been exposed for underhanded behaviour. Every Democrat wannabe nomination taker is copying him and they are all copying Hillary. And there has been years of exposer on the corruption of the Democrat's and strange people like AOC don't help with manifesto's about cow farts and urine drinking as national policy.

Any of the Democrat's are now prisoners of an unpopular platform and they have to run against Trump's record of success which is good he is keeping his major promises.

Trump will probably win in 2020 against whoever he runs against.

Bernie is also too old and worn out of a jew to be able to proceed. If they put him up, they can only fake elections or lose them.

The mere focus on "Bernie" is just retarded, he is too weak and worthless in general. All the billions of the world cannot solve anything in his case.

These 5% guys think they are 50% or something.

Sooo... As Trump IS a jew, as it has been said, that we only use it(jew) as a puppet, how will the populace wake up to the jews, or against Trump? I mean, what could be the events that would lead to the general populace waking up to the jewish menace? I mean they couldnt just wake up one day and be like: Now i know EVERYTHING about the jews.

He also mihg tnot win because too many people are waking up and the gods are working in our favor. If Bernie wins, that spells the beginning of the end of America. I also recall Maxine saying years ago that in around 2020/21 that there could be a big event happening, perhaps a presidential assassination...(?)

If such an event happens, it would make sense that Trump would win again, causing a big uproar and majorly piss of the Jews or crazy left winger communists.

We need to keep up the RTRs and online warfare. Even Satan said that too many people know the truth already...
Our gods are also here with us and they are doing their best to change the course of events for a better future for Satan's kingdom on Earth. Plus our Anti-christ will rule again so the ball is in our court, so to speak. The future is in our hands.

This time period is a critical event and things are heating up. Only time will tell. But if Bernie DOES win, well...we'll have to see how that plays out.

HPS Shannon said:
He also mihg tnot win because too many people are waking up and the gods are working in our favor. If Bernie wins, that spells the beginning of the end of America. I also recall Maxine saying years ago that in around 2020/21 that there could be a big event happening, perhaps a presidential assassination...(?)

If such an event happens, it would make sense that Trump would win again, causing a big uproar and majorly piss of the Jews or crazy left winger communists.

We need to keep up the RTRs and online warfare. Even Satan said that too many people know the truth already...
Our gods are also here with us and they are doing their best to change the course of events for a better future for Satan's kingdom on Earth. Plus our Anti-christ will rule again so the ball is in our court, so to speak. The future is in our hands.

This time period is a critical event and things are heating up. Only time will tell. But if Bernie DOES win, well...we'll have to see how that plays out.

The mere idea that "Bernie" would win is just a jewish wet dream that has been promoted before here on the board as well, over unreasonable justifications.

He is an old torn jew.

Even if he 'won', within the first 6 months, people would see the 'economic policies' of his, and he would be gutted on the stop by his own supporters and followers, who are in the low percents. Civil war would break out, or someone from the military or secret service would put the jew to rest.

Not everyone likes to see their country going and this includes military, generals, etc. Bernie cannot do shit in any situation. He is a torn rat.

You're right, if he does win and people get a taste of his policies, than that might be the wake up call a lot of people need. And yes, the crazy far left liberals are only a minority, yet the stupid mainstream media prioritizes their voice, giving the illusion that most people feel that way..or are on board...

HPS Shannon said:
You're right, if he does win and people get a taste of his policies, than that might be the wake up call a lot of people need. And yes, the crazy far left liberals are only a minority, yet the stupid mainstream media prioritizes their voice, giving the illusion that most people feel that way..or are on board...
This is litteraly what the media does, it makes people think that is the popular opinion but now people's are to woke to belive this shit. This is why they always say bad thing about Trump everywhere in the media...but he still won and probabily he is going to win again!

I don't understard. In an environment full of jewish globalists, how Trump was allowed to promote an anti-globalist policy?
In an environment full multiculturalist jews, how was Trump allowed to promote a nationalist policy?
I mean, is no zionists controlling him? Weren't the zionists controlling the former presidents?

True but Hilary is worse off then Bernie health wise and she is a drunk and they still ran her. With Bernie all they will probably do is put a younger more cunning Jew as his running mate for VP and make this person into a hero with their media and if Bernie has to leave office due to health problems nothing has changed and this will ensure another Jew to be hero worshipped to bring about their agenda. Obama was built on this agenda. If the Jews can turn a incompetent crack smoking Obama into a political messiah with their media and propaganda what can't they do.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bernie is also too old and worn out of a jew to be able to proceed. If they put him up, they can only fake elections or lose them.

The mere focus on "Bernie" is just retarded, he is too weak and worthless in general. All the billions of the world cannot solve anything in his case.

These 5% guys think they are 50% or something.

I believe what the Jews are planning is to crash the American economy and promote Bernie as the new saviour which I wrote about before. Never underestimate the Jews with this. Also remember Marxist ideology has enough support in America from years of propaganda and subversion. The Jews never had a Marxist government voted into power. Lenin was able to garb Russia with around not that many supporters from reports in a nation with tens of millions of people.

Lenin was able to get only a small minority of people voted into the Russia government. Then he pulled an armed coup and destroyed the government and took the capital and started a civil war and won from there. The Jews just need enough support and the right time and they will murder their way to power with Marxism.

The reason the Jews won in Russia on the ground is occult power, money, organization and the allies of the First International who supported them as allies. Later once the Czarist forces where dealt with they where all stabbed in the back as well and killed off.

The Jews have imported with open boarders an entire Communist force of the future and the Democrat's have indoctrinated them into Communism. The Jews have been sneaking up on America for awhile with all this. Rockwell also warned about this.

More people read Trump's twitter page then watch the mainstream media now from reports the page Trump attacks the mainstream media. Don't forget that is the effects of our RTR.

luis said:
HPS Shannon said:
This is litteraly what the media does, it makes people think that is the popular opinion but now people's are to woke to belive this shit. This is why they always say bad thing about Trump everywhere in the media...but he still won and probabily he is going to win again!

Remember a civil war could end with millions of Red Army troops from China and Cuba on American soil fighting with the American Red Army. Rockwell warned about this.

It was not proved that Trump would be a jew. It was just discussed once as a possibility. But now I don't think if he's jew. He seems not.
Of course the enemy still controll him in a level or try to controll him but this won't last long...

Holy shit I'd forgotten Bernie Sanders was still alive.

Bernie is also too weak mentally and physically to put on the world stage (like most jews). Hes an old pathetic slob with only a hand full of years left to live most likely.

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
It was not proved that Trump would be a jew. It was just discussed once as a possibility. But now I don't think if he's jew. He seems not.
Of course the enemy still controll him in a level or try to controll him but this won't last long...

he IS a jew. And it HAS been proved. Hes a ´Christian-JEW` on his ´religion` for example. ;)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:
max-mdlabick-bernie-sanders-rally-2016-02-24-10-10-am-1209151.png

LOL. Every rich fat useless unemployed communist ever.

***Its thodz evilz capitalistsss. Giv uss free stubbb you fukin naddzii** (In stuffed mouth voice)

Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
Honestly i think he is not a jew too. Yes he is controled but if he was a jew he would have tried to fuck up America a lot instead he is really trying to make it better. Maybe he is not perfect but he is doing good.

HP Mageson666 said:
(...) Good economy:
Jobs that don't suck, Trump's economic nationalism has been creating these, the trade war with China and the wall are part of this. Trump has also lowered taxes and fought the Federal Reserve bank and kept them from raising interest rates and totalling the economic recovery. (...)

FED is right now at the stage of quantitative tightening (QT) which is basically decreasing amount of liquidity (reducing amount of currency in circulation). You can perceive it as another way around to make things worst in terms of economy.

HPS Shannon said:

2020/21 didn't that have anything to do with Mars and Pluto being aspected to countries and nations indicating a war would likely happen or something?
Which is also why we did the anti-war rtr's for a while.

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:

***Its thodz evilz capitalistsss. Giv uss free stubbb you fukin naddzii** (In stuffed mouth voice)

Wow, very strong and terrible people there. Everyone logical would be very afraid. These kinds of humans really know what's best for society.

Itz thodz evil ppl wh0 have m00ney wh0 r Evil. Bernie n33d take m00ney and Dee-Stree-Bute it for uz to all get surgerEE to turn oursulvz into afric4n bi-queer bi-nominal apaTSEE helicK00pters.

n0 moe Walmart, Wee deserve Free bi-queer surgery cuz muh humin raytes, 4ll ppl be Astr0nauts. Raze middle classy family people to make every-vermin equel pls

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:

Wow, very strong and terrible people there. Everyone logical would be very afraid. These kinds of humans really know what's best for society.

Itz thodz evil ppl wh0 have m00ney wh0 r Evil. Bernie n33d take m00ney and Dee-Stree-Bute it for uz to all get surgerEE to turn oursulvz into afric4n bi-queer bi-nominal apaTSEE helicK00pters.

n0 moe Walmart, Wee deserve Free bi-queer surgery cuz muh humin raytes, 4ll ppl be Astr0nauts. Raze middle classy family people to make every-vermin equel pls

Yup, that pretty much sums it up with them...

Wasn't there a woman at some point who turned herself "Black" because she thought she "should be black" (She was a jew) and was paid by the government to do so?

Then people wonder where taxes are going. Stuff like that, and buying napalm for Israel.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Wasn't there a woman at some point who turned herself "Black" because she thought she "should be black" (She was a jew) and was paid by the government to do so?

Then people wonder where taxes are going. Stuff like that, and buying napalm for Israel.
dolezal.jpg

Rachel Dolezal look how obviously black she is :roll:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

An yes that "bi-racial" thing. Lol. If people lost their shit about a pokemon character that looked like a "blackface" character then the left should of gone all out on this chick. I would be incredibly offended if I was a black person seeing how she made her appearance look. It looks like one of those black face characters from the 50s but many times worse since this loony is serious about this.

Smh my head....

We've given so much energy to the gods with all our work, Satan has this energy saved and ready to go. There has been a lot of wins going on in the world, but I think this is only a small taste of the power that the gods have now ready to go. Most of it can't be seen, but it's there. The enemy poured every single drop of their power into Hillary - many billions of dollars, the entire media and "culture controlling" empire, and every single drop of their occult power. And it all counted for nothing at all :lol: She lost to a part-time reality television star with a campaign budget of only a few hundred million dollars, Trump had nothing of this kind of support like Hillary had. They already tried to spend their entire sum of force of their entire globalist organisation on Hillary and it didn't do a single thing! Nobody cared! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So what could Bernie do? Bernie can barely bring the next scoop of apple sauce up to his rotting old no teeth mouth with his golden tax-evasion funded spoon. Bernie is nothing. He was past his time 30 years ago. His Alzheimer's old corpse will barely be able to stutter through a single speech about why Kommunism is Kool. He can barely keep himself awake long enough to say some dumb shit about Trump. I think they'll have to embalm Bernie early and put him on ice just to keep him fresh looking enough to even stick him on television.

Remember we made Hillary lose years ago when we were so much weaker than we are now. Think of how many group and individual rituals we've done since than! Think of all the new people we've gained and all the work we've given in these years!

Most of the world already openly hates (((the enemy))), and even the ones who don't openly hate them are still instinctually deeply uncomfortable and distrustful of them, even if it's just a vague and subconscious feeling for them they still have it. Many people may not openly speak of such opinion, but they do share it. The enemy fall farther and farther every day, look at their entire religious infrastructure. Look at just this one last year, christianity is dead, after the next 2 generations I doubt christianity would exist at all anymore. Other than maybe an insignificant few worthless people who don't count anyway. Even most jews are atheists, most don't even give any spiritual support to their own programs. There are thousands of us against maybe a few hundred top level jewish zadoks. With the gods working every day to limit them more and take their power away. Just like Satan and Azazel told Maxine a few years ago "We have already won!" We are far past the tipping point, just wait and see. You see every day more events in our favour.

Holes have been poked through the jewish god, and it is actively draining and falling and disintegrating every day more than the day before. And Satan has a lot more energy saved up every day ready to use as needed! Just like Trump (not perfect but still helping in many ways and continuously improving) we will continue to make the best of a bad situation and pull it up neatly into a win. We will only continue to improve the world and rise!

Just watch the Young Turks, every person on that show is the archetypal American Leftist. I spend years in college around these people, there are two type's of Marxists the ones that know it and they are strange golem people. And the ones that think they are somehow just Liberal like the ones in the photograph when in reality their entire worldview is Marxism. That is why they support the Marxist Socialism of Bernknee Shitters.

Most of the normal working people the Labour Union democrat's and such the Socialist Democrat's like Berne want support from all went over to Trump because his economic nationalism is what they actually want. They don't want the strange policies of esoteric pee drinking of bug faced, joojoo, Golem women AOC and the Marxist identity politics' baggage of Berntee Sandturd's.

Dolezal is the sad case of a strange raced mixed family. Her parents adopted a Black child and probably paid him more attention then her so she started wanting to become Black to gain the feeling of worth and acceptance she never got from her father. She is the reverse Michael Jackson, Michael wanted to be White because his Black father from reports was a psycho who physically and emotional abused him to the point he hated his own race. Michael's "children" are all White kids he adopted. And he only married White women. Dolezal only dates Black men.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
We've given so much energy to the gods with all our work, Satan has this energy saved and ready to go. There has been a lot of wins going on in the world, but I think this is only a small taste of the power that the gods have now ready to go. Most of it can't be seen, but it's there. The enemy poured every single drop of their power into Hillary - many billions of dollars, the entire media and "culture controlling" empire, and every single drop of their occult power. And it all counted for nothing at all :lol: She lost to a part-time reality television star with a campaign budget of only a few hundred million dollars, Trump had nothing of this kind of support like Hillary had. They already tried to spend their entire sum of force of their entire globalist organisation on Hillary and it didn't do a single thing! Nobody cared! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So what could Bernie do? Bernie can barely bring the next scoop of apple sauce up to his rotting old no teeth mouth with his golden tax-evasion funded spoon. Bernie is nothing. He was past his time 30 years ago. His Alzheimer's old corpse will barely be able to stutter through a single speech about why Kommunism is Kool. He can barely keep himself awake long enough to say some dumb shit about Trump. I think they'll have to embalm Bernie early and put him on ice just to keep him fresh looking enough to even stick him on television.

Remember we made Hillary lose years ago when we were so much weaker than we are now. Think of how many group and individual rituals we've done since than! Think of all the new people we've gained and all the work we've given in these years!

Most of the world already openly hates (((the enemy))), and even the ones who don't openly hate them are still instinctually deeply uncomfortable and distrustful of them, even if it's just a vague and subconscious feeling for them they still have it. Many people may not openly speak of such opinion, but they do share it. The enemy fall farther and farther every day, look at their entire religious infrastructure. Look at just this one last year, christianity is dead, after the next 2 generations I doubt christianity would exist at all anymore. Other than maybe an insignificant few worthless people who don't count anyway. Even most jews are atheists, most don't even give any spiritual support to their own programs. There are thousands of us against maybe a few hundred top level jewish zadoks. With the gods working every day to limit them more and take their power away. Just like Satan and Azazel told Maxine a few years ago "We have already won!" We are far past the tipping point, just wait and see. You see every day more events in our favour.

Holes have been poked through the jewish god, and it is actively draining and falling and disintegrating every day more than the day before. And Satan has a lot more energy saved up every day ready to use as needed! Just like Trump (not perfect but still helping in many ways and continuously improving) we will continue to make the best of a bad situation and pull it up neatly into a win. We will only continue to improve the world and rise!

Do not underestimate the enemy. It takes serious intelligence to conceive and execute a 2000+ year long plan. Plus, after having learned from their failure in 2016, they will be coming at Trump with a vengeance in 2020.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

I mean, Trump helped Kevin in his hotel giving him directions, how can people not love the guy? :D

Trump is the I'm not totally sure how things run politically in the USA but I do hope he gets to continue running with next elections etc

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:

The lower left one reminds me of one of the features described in the How to Identify a Jew resources; the way they open their mouths and kinda expose the tongue. He's not doing that completely but I've noticed it to be a very common expression amongst sapient dump trucks of lard that identify as male feminists and all the other identities that typically come with that.

On the subject of Bernie, it wasn't too long ago that I had received a text message from the Trump campaign regarding their "Crush Crazy Bernie" fundraiser. They wanted me to add to their already-raised grand total of:

$6,000,000.

Had myself a lil giggle about that.

I meant to call it trans-racial instead of bi-racial. I wrote that in a rush. Trans-racial is the ridiculous name they call it and also I was talking about Martina Big, the German born white woman who "turned" herself into a black woman. She even changed her name to Malaika Kubwa. Lol.

Take one look at her and you know she's insane.

hailourtruegod said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

An yes that "bi-racial" thing. Lol. If people lost their shit about a pokemon character that looked like a "blackface" character then the left should of gone all out on this chick. I would be incredibly offended if I was a black person seeing how she made her appearance look. It looks like one of those black face characters from the 50s but many times worse since this loony is serious about this.

Smh my head....

And how exactly is jew on the right any better than jew on the left?

It's rather disturbing to see that even people here of all places seem to be falling for right jew vs left jew crap.

RisingOne said:
And how exactly is jew on the right any better than jew on the left?

It's rather disturbing to see that even people here of all places seem to be falling for right jew vs left jew crap.

Choice one: Get shot in the foot and survive.

Choice two: Get shot in the head and become a vegetable.

I guess in your thinking process it's irrelevant which bullet one is going to get, but in the viewpoint of life, one would always make the choice of getting shot in the foot.

If you want both bullets, do not preach it to others, and do not preach the defeatist filth of 'all choices are the same' like a retarded hobo christian which believes that "Its all the same and that God is in control anyway".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back