Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Alex Jones "At War" With Joe Rogan

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
The situation against Joe Rogan is that he has the biggest podcast and reach probably ever in the history of youtube, and in many other platforms. Those who have went into the time of wasting to listening to some of his mediocre drivel, have constantly heard his advertising of drugs, weed, DMT, universalism, and generally globalism, which is the jewish agenda repackaged.

From information that Alex Jones exposed on Joe Rogan, he is basically sort of like a part of a Rabbinic Soros Founded council with Rabbi Peterson and others like Rubin who are essentially dumbfounding goyim on a consistent basis, while promoting the agenda of the jews repackaged for a so called "I had free though n shiet" audience in present day America.

Where Alex Jones however is a big hypocrite is however this: He claims he attacks Joe Rogan because he is supposedly angry he is defending and covering for pedophilia cults and other related abominations that happen on the world. And let's say that yes, Alex Jones is right here.

However what skipped beneath Alex Jones's nose is the biggest pedophile institution on the planet which has this name: The Church of Jesus Christ. Jones when he is on speed he literally believes "Lord Jewsus" controls and guides his life, and that he is helping him on his mission, yet the super powerful lord cannot make a little change of mind on his own pedophilia infesting followers.

Realistically speaking there is no place right now in which pedophilia is more pronounced and rampant than the xian churches and the fruit of the jew Rabbi Yehoshua also known to the normie NPC's in their slang as Jesus Christ, the Jewish lord and savior.

From all these pious under the "All Powerful Lawd Jewsus", the all powerful can't even tame the urges of rotting grandpas in their 80's who are going after innocent kids. Oy vey the all powerful.

If Alex Jones wants to do a mission for some sort of God, here, I present him as an emissary this mission: Expose the christian church and all the jewish pedophilliac rings, and name the jews for the trash that they are publicly.

This however would never happen.

One likes to blame "GLOBALISM", but as to the first and only "GLOBALIST" people on this planet, the jew, nobody likes to name them.

One likes to blame "PEDOPHILLIA" but they do not like to quote the Talmud which mentions to sexually assault 3 year olds, or the Quaran when one is permitted to marry and have sex with kids below the age of 9.

One likes to blame "CORRUPTION" but prostrate themselves and advocate for the lord Rabbi Christ, the head mafia member of all the corrupted filth of this world above and below.

One likes to be jewing on the behalf of jews, long story short.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

LMFAO

Alex Jones: "Jesus Instructed Me To Destroy Joe Rogan"

https://youtu.be/0ISRgcEv03o

Joe Rogan is part of a group called the "Intellectual Dark Web" or such, that is run by the Jew Weinstein that he has had on his show frequently. Rogan owes his money and status to the Jewish run media world as well. However something to consider Rogan is a last name used by Jews as well. I don't know if he is tribe but he is big in the tribe industry.

Rogan parted from Jones because he didn't want the heat that Jones was getting on himself. His show with Jones was censored from his media outlets. Then Jones went off on Rogan. Sadly the argument was is Soros a Nazi or not. Soros own son admits his father does what he does out of his Jewishness.

A good point here is Rogan as mentioned promotes doing dangerous mind altering drugs as cool. These drugs will stay in a person's system for years and cause them problems. A lot of the synthetic drugs are all made in Israel, people you can trust to not poison you with all kinds of insane chemicals in those drugs.

The Chabad website has the Talmud online and translated to English with verses openly deffending pedophillia. Even in Joe Rogan that strange Jewess-looking shill opened the mouth too much about Israel and tried to make up excuses. But this is just "anti-semitic" conspiracy theory, it's the "Globalists" lol.

"Joe Rogan responds to Alex Jones" : lol Rogan sounds nervous to me

https://youtu.be/B93fUUiuwMs

interestingly, the guy on the show w Rogan is Brian Reichle :
https://twitter.com/redban/status/433134276323082240

one thing is for sure, there is no business like the shoah business

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPuMRpM4xtM&bpctr=1550046223

:lol:

sip said:
LMFAO

Alex Jones: "Jesus Instructed Me To Destroy Joe Rogan"

https://youtu.be/0ISRgcEv03o

That's hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

Anyway, Alex Jones is Jewish. He said he had a Jewish family members but I forgot on which side.

Alex Jones exposes the Vatican here and there but it stops at that point. I dont understand how a man like Jones with such a vast amount of knowledge cant break through the Jewish lies that is xianity or at the least see that pedophilia is littered all across the bible and in churches all around the world. I like Jones and I'm a avid listener but his misplaced faith in his false "god" has truly blinded him and stagnated his mental and spiritual growth unfortunately. Hail Satan! Hail Hitler Forever! Stay strong brother.

txg said:
just gonna throw this out there, joe rogan is the reason i practice martial arts

And he's also the reason many kids destroy their pineal gland and do drugs, so I guess that makes it even?

No.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
txg said:
just gonna throw this out there, joe rogan is the reason i practice martial arts

And he's also the reason many kids destroy their pineal gland and do drugs, so I guess that makes it even?

No.
Lol it's like saying:"Thanks to a guy that beat me up everyday now i do martial arts".

Abby Martin seems like a self hating hive minded Jew....I remember her videos with Jesse Ventura on 9/11.

Fucking Kikes.

Egon said:
The Chabad website has the Talmud online and translated to English with verses openly deffending pedophillia. Even in Joe Rogan that strange Jewess-looking shill opened the mouth too much about Israel and tried to make up excuses. But this is just "anti-semitic" conspiracy theory, it's the "Globalists" lol.

I did an article on Jones awhile back and showed the long list of Jews who fund Alex Jones. He is was also married to a jew.

Lord Maverick said:
Alex Jones exposes the Vatican here and there but it stops at that point. I dont understand how a man like Jones with such a vast amount of knowledge cant break through the Jewish lies that is xianity or at the least see that pedophilia is littered all across the bible and in churches all around the world. I like Jones and I'm a avid listener but his misplaced faith in his false "god" has truly blinded him and stagnated his mental and spiritual growth unfortunately. Hail Satan! Hail Hitler Forever! Stay strong brother.

First of all, excuse me because I'm off topic. I do not know how to open a new conversation and that's why I ask this question here. I have a very important question to ask you. Which is the fastest way to raise Kundalini? Please answer me. Hail Satan

txg said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
txg said:

No.

would it be fair to assume that those kids would do that anyways?

No.

If there were less factors pushing them to this direction, this would be way more minimized.

Gray0123456789 said:
First of all, excuse me because I'm off topic. I do not know how to open a new conversation and that's why I ask this question here. I have a very important question to ask you. Which is the fastest way to raise Kundalini? Please answer me. Hail Satan

There is no "Fast" way. You need to develop your soul properly first.

SS Amonra said:
Sorry to put this here but can one of the Admin delete my username to this forum, please? I don’t see anywhere to delete my membership here

Mail on the admin mail to explain what you need specifically.

Thank you very much HP Hooded Cobra 666. Divinity is the most important thing for me. I will do everything I can, I will do my best ... I will simply commit myself to the maximum. Hail Satan

Abby Martin worked for the Communist propaganda arm of Cuba and Maturdo's camp in Venezuela. Both are violent Jewish back and in Cuba Jewish run, regimes that torture and murder thousands of people and enslave them in an Orwellian dictatorship. Abby defends all them and then cries about Trump being evil...…..Wat drugz dis bitch be on..... She also praises Karl Marx openly the Jew who demanded the extermination of millions of innocent humans.

sip said:
Abby Martin seems like a self hating hive minded Jew....I remember her videos with Jesse Ventura on 9/11.

Fucking Kikes.

Egon said:

Interesting, Rogan claims he was raised Catholic and gives the impression he is Gentile maybe he is a crypto then. Does anyone have any information on this.

JayBrandon1488666 said:
Rogan actually is a kike

https://www.conservapedia.com/Joe_Rogan

HP Mageson666 said:
Interesting, Rogan claims he was raised Catholic and gives the impression he is Gentile maybe he is a crypto then. Does anyone have any information on this.

JayBrandon1488666 said:
Rogan actually is a kike

https://www.conservapedia.com/Joe_Rogan

Yeah..I guess he hides it. He doesn’t seem to have prominent Jewish facial features, but he does seem to appear a little bit Jewish

I see it in his bottom lip, even though originally I guessed he was Italian. Maybe his dad is a xian. When he has a beard his Jewishness seems to stand out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back