Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Smart Cities Agenda 21 Here Now

Mageson666

The smart cities plan promoted in the Agenda 21 globalist doctrine are already here. They have been set up in China and been transported around the world. and are nothing more then surveillance grids right out of Orwell. The Huawei company which is the arm of the globalist Jewish elites out of their Mordor of China has installed with building these smart cities around the worlds over ten thousand surveillance camera's in one city alone. In Ecuador, Huawei installed a national emergency the ECU 911 system. Which includes FACIAL recognition technology. Now Huawei also runs building up energy grid systems such as in Argentina which means any nation that sets this up. Their entire energy grid is going to be plugged into Huawei which means they can control your nation and pull the plug with sabotage anytime they wish.

The Jewess Merkel who runs Germany is now talking about bringing in Huawei to build "Smart Cities" Prison cities in Germany as well. No surprise as to why. Merkel was in Stasi family of Jews the KGB of Jewish run East Germany. The Jews are using China to colonize much of the world with debt enslavement and taking their infrastructure over. The Huawei company is trying to create and own the new global 5G internet system which will be connected into everything all systems. This will all be run out of Communist Beijing along with a kill switch built into everything. If having a global Asian Jewish Communist style and run global internet is not bad enough they hit that kill switch and entire nations are going to collapse over night. The power grids, information systems and everything that runs on energy or connected to the net the whole grid is going down. Think of that in context of China is building the world's largest military and training for war with NATO and is pushing towards a war footing with America. And the leaders of the Chinese Military who are Communist Party members have give lectures to the leadership of Communist China of their plans for war with America which will end with invasion and mass slaughter of the population. What will America do with the grids all military systems run on are taken down.

The Jewish globalist leaders have built China like the USSR into a Mordor which the plan is to wage economic and physical warfare out of to bring the world under a global Communist regime. Stalin build up the USSR the same way China is being built up and his orders from his Elders of Zion masters was to wage war on Europe and Asian to create a Euro-Asian Communist empire. America would have been next. Ben Gurion the first Prime Minster of Israel who was high up in the Rothschild world of the Global Jewish elites stated in his own works the future would be a global Communist axis of nation's taking orders from Israel out of a Talmudic court of Rabbi's with the rebuild third temple.

HP Mageson666 said:

The smart cities plan promoted in the Agenda 21 globalist doctrine are already here. They have been set up in China and been transported around the world. and are nothing more then surveillance grids right out of Orwell. The Huawei company which is the arm of the globalist Jewish elites out of their Mordor of China has installed with building these smart cities around the worlds over ten thousand surveillance camera's in one city alone. In Ecuador, Huawei installed a national emergency the ECU 911 system. Which includes FACIAL recognition technology. Now Huawei also runs building up energy grid systems such as in Argentina which means any nation that sets this up. Their entire energy grid is going to be plugged into Huawei which means they can control your nation and pull the plug with sabotage anytime they wish.

The Jewess Merkel who runs Germany is now talking about bringing in Huawei to build "Smart Cities" Prison cities in Germany as well. No surprise as to why. Merkel was in Stasi family of Jews the KGB of Jewish run East Germany. The Jews are using China to colonize much of the world with debt enslavement and taking their infrastructure over. The Huawei company is trying to create and own the new global 5G internet system which will be connected into everything all systems. This will all be run out of Communist Beijing along with a kill switch built into everything. If having a global Asian Jewish Communist style and run global internet is not bad enough they hit that kill switch and entire nations are going to collapse over night. The power grids, information systems and everything that runs on energy or connected to the net the whole grid is going down. Think of that in context of China is building the world's largest military and training for war with NATO and is pushing towards a war footing with America. And the leaders of the Chinese Military who are Communist Party members have give lectures to the leadership of Communist China of their plans for war with America which will end with invasion and mass slaughter of the population. What will America do with the grids all military systems run on are taken down.

The Jewish globalist leaders have built China like the USSR into a Mordor which the plan is to wage economic and physical warfare out of to bring the world under a global Communist regime. Stalin build up the USSR the same way China is being built up and his orders from his Elders of Zion masters was to wage war on Europe and Asian to create a Euro-Asian Communist empire. America would have been next. Ben Gurion the first Prime Minster of Israel who was high up in the Rothschild world of the Global Jewish elites stated in his own works the future would be a global Communist axis of nation's taking orders from Israel out of a Talmudic court of Rabbi's with the rebuild third temple.
I'm thinking China owns most of Africa already the government here in sa is always seeming to have constant 'business' with China
... Pisses me off much I'm not a huge fan of China

Now stop. We absolutely have to burn those overgrown viruses. The key is: the Fire element. We must fire all non-viruses to attack only and exclusively with Fire and exterminate those infiltrated viruses completely. Fire in all senses on enemies.

It seems like the world is getting as close as the one described in 1984 by George Orwell. China is the first communist "continent", USA is not far to be the second and the third might be EU. They start to implement centralised "telescreens" all over the world now. What is missing is the "ministry of love" to torture and kill all the goyims who do not obbey the jewish system, a modern day KGB ran by fuck knows how many "Goldsteins".

Gray0123456789 said:
Now stop. We absolutely have to burn those overgrown viruses. The key is: the Fire element. We must fire all non-viruses to attack only and exclusively with Fire and exterminate those infiltrated viruses completely. Fire in all senses on enemies.
I think french people whould literally burn their government if they will all realise that this crap is inside their country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pheiufl6TCA

About 5G - the person on the phone says that this system is making feeling people dizzy, and is causing other kinds of problems and diseases. Fatigue being a serious problem or symptom of them.

T.A.O.L. said:

About 5G - the person on the phone says that this system is making feeling people dizzy, and is causing other kinds of problems and diseases. Fatigue being a serious problem or symptom of them.

The 5G situation is very alarming. We'll see what happens when it is fully implemented...

HPS Shannon said:
T.A.O.L. said:

The 5G situation is very alarming. We'll see what happens when it is fully implemented...

After everyone turns into a professor octupus from the antennae emissions, we will cry and whine and raise more fund raising for cancer help and research, so the jews can buy more torah scrolls with this money.

Then we will go over to 6G so that we grow tentacles, we will fund more charities so the jews can buy tickets to mars.

Very health conscious of us as always. And remember kids, safety first.

Orwell was a member of the Fabian Society this society was founded by the Jewish Sassoon's family and its goal was to as the name General Fabian the Roman general who won battles by stealth and subversion and when his enemy was exhausted he would then attack in full force and destroy them. The symbol of the Fabian Society is a wolf in sheep's clothing. This societies purpose was to spread cultural Marxism and bring about the full Marxist revolution in society. Orwell was educated in on the Jews plan for the future and wrote a book to warn people.

Why do you think Orwell called the main villain character "Immanuel GOLDSTEIN" both jewish names.

1984 was based on the Stalinist USSR and Animal Farm on the reality of the Communist revolution in Russia.

Note this celebrity Russel Brand that goes around promoting Communism he was dating the Jewish women who ran the Fabian Society publication and she is from the large Jewish banking dynasties in Britain.

Russel did a lot of hard drugs and this is not a swipe at him we live in strange times and people seek to escape this toxic reality in many different ways. However I note there is a tendency of drug addicts and former addicts to promote Marxism I think part of this is a quest for meaning to structure their life to keep them off drugs which is what addicts are told in counselling they have to find some greater meaning in life and I suspect the reason they find meaning in Marxism has to do with the nihilistic and destructive nature of Marxism. Many addicts are destructive and nihilistic, angry people. And I have to wonder what is the mental state of a fellow who did hard mind altering drugs for years when it comes to understanding things.

Brand's argument is Communism just means sharing. I guess he didn't read Marx when Marx stated: "The classes and races that are too weak and can't master the new way of life they shall perish in the revolutionary holocaust." So far that has been over two hundred million people. Pol Pot was keeping it real representing for his Marxist homies. So was the Cheka murder squads. I wonder why the Cheka spent a lot of time arresting and murdering people for owning that book the Communist government banned on capital punishment..... The Protocols Of The Elders of Zion. What's up with that, Russel.

I also guess Brand didn't understand the way to get to a Marxist society is a totalitarian regime in which the oligarchs that control the state become the gods over your life. Marx didn't hide this fact its part of the blue print in his works. In which they shoot you for reading books the Jews don't like.

The Alchemist7 said:
It seems like the world is getting as close as the one described in 1984 by George Orwell. China is the first communist "continent", USA is not far to be the second and the third might be EU. They start to implement centralised "telescreens" all over the world now. What is missing is the "ministry of love" to torture and kill all the goyims who do not obbey the jewish system, a modern day KGB ran by fuck knows how many "Goldsteins".

The most smart something ( a machine, a city, whatever) becomes, the more dump are becoming those who use it.
And when one is dump it is his fate to be slave to the more smart of him.
This is a law of nature, we accept it as it is.
I m discussed of all situation.
That smart shit is not new. Years ago there was written in newspaper that these biometric shit will be used to recognise a person in the name of stopping the terrorism.
The terrorism which the same people who want to provide bionetrical systems for identification, they create by paying tje terrorists.

Here I ve heared about a smart city , trikala named. So yes its already here.

To be honest I don't believe there is any way to stop that.

T.A.O.L. said:

Yes but all the fools once a new thing appears they rush to buy it..
If was not shown preference to any new shit you don't need things would not be like now.
I am always the last who buys something of latest technology and I m doing only if I have not other choice.
Because once what I want it is already done by elderly technology I don't need the newest.

They call me to put 4G not 5G telling me that it has better speed than 3G.

I always say no, because the speed 3G gives is very much satisfying for me and NO I don't need any new shit is created just because its new!

But how to convince all the fools, who finally they getting what they deserve due to their small mind.

The problem is that what they deserve, the complete inslavement, they get those who don't deserve too, just because those who deserve are numerous superior.

Astardastar said:
T.A.O.L. said:

If was not shown preference to any new shit you don't need things would not be like now.
I am always the last who buys something of latest technology and I m doing only if I have not other choice.
Because once what I want it is already done by elderly technology I don't need the newest.

I always say no, because the speed 3G gives is very much satisfying for me and NO I don't need any new shit is created just because its new!

But how to convince all the fools, who finally they getting what they deserve due to their small mind.

The problem is that what they deserve, the complete inslavement, they get those who don't deserve too, just because those who deserve are numerous superior.

Just so we're clear here, you do not have to use the device to be affected by radio waves.

StraitShot47 said:
Astardastar said:
T.A.O.L. said:

Just so we're clear here, you do not have to use the device to be affected by radio waves.

Of course I m not using it untill there is no other phone in the market, but the waves which afford that 5Gshit are in the air and i dont know sure, but maybe they affect.
I don't know if they are the same waves as for other systems as 3 G, but must be some difference between those who make 3g work and 5g work

Astardastar said:
StraitShot47 said:
Astardastar said:

Of course I m not using it untill there is no other phone in the market, but the waves which afford that 5Gshit are in the air and i dont know sure, but maybe they affect.
I don't know if they are the same waves as for other systems as 3 G, but must be some difference between those who make 3g work and 5g work
-
Seems like it.
-
I had to get a new phone and.. that one mainly runs on 4G and I've been using an older one that was on 2-3G in between but I couldn't watch youtube with it anymore (I used to do that on there). But Im not even using the data option. If I need anything I connect through Wifi.

NL has a high rate of people that get cancer and die, but there are also a lot of people chronically ill. I more or less read that early 2000's there were around 6 million people (5 million something) chronically ill and one million couldn't fully function. At that time there were probably about 15 to 16 million or over 16 million people in NL.
Considering NL currently has 17 million people, if I were to apply the same kind chronically ill to there, it'd mean there could possibly only be 10 million people either in the workforce or a child.

Also, there have already been experiments with 5G done in the Netherlands. And a lot of people seem to suffer in some kind of way of fatigue..
Though that can be blamed on other things too. Ill have to look up the testing they've done on the 5G to know more, but hearing those things are rather alarming.

I don't know if you've watched or listened to the conversation at all in the video.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
T.A.O.L. said:

After everyone turns into a professor octupus from the antennae emissions, we will cry and whine and raise more fund raising for cancer help and research, so the jews can buy more torah scrolls with this money.

Then we will go over to 6G so that we grow tentacles, we will fund more charities so the jews can buy tickets to mars.

Very health conscious of us as always. And remember kids, safety first.

I am not entirely sure what you mean by that, weather or not it was meant sarcasticly.

I know this person that is doing the interview is just a stupid xian (and other words) but I couldn't pass up posting it, for the rest of the interview.

HP Mageson666 said:

Bill Gates plans on doing the same in the US.

He's paying nearly 80 million to set it up.

Its true jews are using China to colonise the planet as for Africa its colonisation 2.0............

Tech enthusiast are mostly made up of completely ignorant people. Pretty much just see something shiny and they want it. They don't care to look more into it as long as they have it. They would make their whole house a smart house that can be controlled from their phone. While people whp work in IT, the programmers and engineers, are people who ironically the ones who usually don't own many smart technology. They stay away from Alexa or Google assistant. Rather have mechanical locks than one that can be controlled via an app. Etc.

It's really simple to understand why the people who understand this technology thoroughly would rather not have it in their homes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back