Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Egon

Re: Hitler, Vimana's, Nazi UFO's, The Moon and Antarctica

Postby Egon » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:07 pm

I don't need any "alternative", I'm not the one who will bring them to Earth lol. No you don't have to stop thinking because this matter is not of your concern to begin with. This attempt to equalize the Gods with human limitations is bizarre and blasphemous. They don't even need spaceships to be on Earth.

The Alchemist7 wrote:By the way, according to you, if I'm limited, I should stop thinking? I should stop "rationalize through my limitations"? We are here to know and advance or not?

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:24 pm

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Egon wrote:So you're trying to rationalize with your own limitations how the enemy can stop literal Gods and how it will be difficult according yourself... LOL

Which is your alternative then? Yes, this is why I ask all of you about this, because my knowledge is not "wide" enough to be able to think at a possibility considering the actual situation in the world. This is why I ask here people who are more advanced.
They have technology that is hundreds of thousand of years more advanced than ours lolz and they are gods, not just some beings that can easily be defeated or outsmarted. Pretty intuitive.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

SdD

Postby SdD » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:57 pm

atomic bombs will not work, have tried in the past and look at us here ...
¡magia se combate com Magia!
http://www.AlegriadeSatan.com
RTR Final pt vPintável
Final RTR - Paintable Version
Demónios: Os Deuses Pagãos Originais . pdf pt-BR

Heil!!!!

[img]https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/uploads/1/3/1/8/13182610/8188186_orig.jpg[/img

Satansdisciple666

Postby Satansdisciple666 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:01 pm

I’m interested in the occult functions of the nazi bell “Die Glocke” it is said to have had a mirror on the top of it which one could see images of the past. It also levitated and was a super weapon of some sort of radiation.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:27 pm

Satansdisciple666 wrote:I’m interested in the occult functions of the nazi bell “Die Glocke” it is said to have had a mirror on the top of it which one could see images of the past. It also levitated and was a super weapon of some sort of radiation.

Click on my link, go to the pdfs and ebooks folder, then go to the Joseph Farrell folder. He has written several books about this exact subject. You can download them

Ramier108666

Postby Ramier108666 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:28 pm

Egon wrote:They're basically saying, resist Satan or he will teach you how to have common sense and not be retarded.

dragon bleu 666 wrote:From a xian french website :

:lol: Brother this made my day. Because its totally true.
"To one who knows, there is balance. In this balance one must see light and dark as two opposite sides of coin in nature. That knowledge holds true when one uses both sides to an end, no matter what it be. With power comes great responsibility, at all times in every way." -Azazel

Mikasaxx

Postby Mikasaxx » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:12 pm

I have discovered a site and found an article about Vimana, it might be useful (besides the site have another useful articles about history too)

https://www.ancient-code.com/the-vimana ... -to-space/
Meaning of life is healing yourself and universe

Kingiux

Postby Kingiux » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:48 pm

https://prnt.sc/o1kh6i South Pole (Antarctica) Inner earth (Hell)
Hail Satan