Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews "From The Mother " Explained

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
This situation needs to be cleared, and as with HP Jake's latest reply on the groups put succintly, jews can never be part of our own, no matter what, where, when, circumstantially, or not.

I have to clear some other fallacy that has arose in particular to racially "aware" circles who lack knowledge in discerning jews or in understanding what and when someone is actually jewish, as wrongs here (probably created by jews or lack of understanding them) has poisoned a lot of people through sentimental feelings which they believe superimpose above natural laws.

A meme is going around created by jews that "Only jews from their mothers side are accepted in Israel". Many people erroneously believe as a result that the jews do not consider 'jewish', all these jewish who are jews from their father, or their grandparents. But of course, these people are jewish and part of the racial group of the jewish people all over the earth.

The jews in contrast to Gentiles who are totally blind in regards to racial and natural laws, have far more knowledge in regards to breeding, hybridization, and keeping one's racial line clean. An irony if jews are considered since they are racially mixed with all the races of the earth, but that aside, they have maintained the connective alien factor that unites them all which is their jewishness and their descendant jewish genetics.

While all of this was cloaked under religious rules and regulations, it is nothing else than already known to all Pagans, primitive psychology. This is how we bred horses, dogs, and many other species and sub-species since the ancient times, and there were many people who were breeders and as such this knowledge was widespread in ancient civilizations.

Jews from the side of the father, as with all hybridized species, are not considered jews to live and exist in Israel, or in the very least important and fruitful citizens of Israel. This is simple and anyone who has any knowledge in regards to hybridizing species, knows that only the resulting offspring that is female from a hybridized species can again be hybridized 'back' into the fold.

The jews by this very policy are also admitting that they are different species from others in mankind, something which was racially common knowledge to the ancient world.

Male offspring that results from hybridization through birth and undergoes this process are far more likely to infertility, and therefore, are to work abroad to cause mayhem to Gentile nations, infiltrate them, and hijack Gentile families, rather than to stay in Israel. Them being a majority in Israel threatens Israel with extinction, as it's a rule that hybridized males may have infertility and be unable to procreate properly. This is religiously explained as being unable to pass down 'jewishness'. They are still perfectly jewish, genetically and otherwise, but they are just a liability to a race that tries to maintain fruitful births and also, racial hygiene.

Females on the other hand, or the descendants of females (even after hybridization) are far more likable to have the ability to procreate, without the plethora of issues.

Jews would rather nobody of theirs race mixed, but since they are on a mission of global infiltration of all races and nations on earth, they have to find a way around bridging both of these situations with the eventual hopes of staying "Jews" and also hijacking and racially infiltrating all their enemies. So the male jews are sent to one missions and the female jews are returning to another.

To make this simple, if one is demented enough to cross a lion and a tiger, the result will be a liger. If the liger is male, the chances are extremely high the liger will be infertile. However, if the liger is female, hypothetically speaking, the event of infertility is less likely. Also, if we were to later bond this liger with back with a lion, or a species that we want to bring it back to, it's far more likely that our hybridization will be successful and more willing as the female here plays a bigger role than the male.

When people hybridize, the chances for higher fertility are on the female offspring of hybridization, and not the male offspring. In cases of hybridized species of wildcats with cats, only the female offspring can typically procreate, while the males can be largely sterile. Then, the breeder has to take a male normal cat, or a male wildcat, and continue on top of this to create to move the being to another state. This is one of the reason jews have put this criteria in regards to "jews from the mothers side" applying to be jews.

Another reason is that the mother on children is what gestates and nurtures the internal aspects of a person's being, and for that reason, a jewish mother makes one closer to the jews, than just typically a jewish father. Biologically speaking they are the same thing, and they are both jews, however, the most long term profit of acceptance is from the "Jews from the mother", while the hybrids with Gentile mothers are to be kept at a hands distance due to instability or future infertility caused on the lines of Israel down the line.

They also have, as stated, another mission to serve "Israel", and that is hopefully not domestically. There are millions abroad that they can join to corrupt freely as it is, and endless goyim gene lines they can contaminate. They are not all needed in Israel.

Jews are always jews, and it doesn't matter if quarter, male, female, donkey, or whatever else will be invented around this fact. Likewise, all jews are forever an abomination to the Pagan Gods, and so they will remain, despite of the lies of the jewish mouths, of jewish claims, or jews trying to tie the Gods by the feet and attempting to become "Pagan" or "Satanists".

Alien is the nature of the jews, and alien it will forever be.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Jews always will and forever be one of the most repulsive things I'll have ever known in my souls existence. If a parasitic race like that can come into existence once then such a thing has happened before and may happen again in the future or other parts of the universe. Hopefully were such a thing as the jews and reptiloids to happen again another 50 million years in the future they wouldn't even dare to trifle with us.

Of course we'll be going far and beyond to exterminate these parasites into complete and total extinction from every planet they've attacked for their unfathomable mistake of fucking with us. Those enemy nordics who work alongside them will get their due as well.

A scientifically well researched topic.And i'm wondering,how about Gentiles?This is what happens when they racemix?Like,a black and a white?Asian and Black or so :evil:

To be the highest level of Jew a Cohenim the top of the Rabbinical class you need to have pure Jewish blood on both sides of the family going back generations.

The mother situation is because this allowed the Jews to infiltrate into Gentile society by marring off the women to Gentile men that is how they got into the Gentile aristocracy as well which is what they are instructed to do in the Torah in the book of Esther. In the Torah descend is from the fathers side. However the fact they have to state such shows Jews are a race not a religion. You can't be half atheist.

HorusLucis said:
A scientifically well researched topic.And i'm wondering,how about Gentiles?This is what happens when they racemix?Like,a black and a white?Asian and Black or so :evil:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 did replay about this subjekt in this thread:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=16438

I´ts about someone who is half white and half asian the mother is asian.

"Of course you can. However, bear in mind, that if you go with Asian as the predominant of your type, it will be better.

This is because your children, will be then Asian, and there will be no delays, everything will be more than likely back to normal. This saves time, and increases your chances to have better offspring. In accordance to nature that is more proper, and this thins out the chances of any potential issues."

I am just glad that Satan cares about me and accepts me and that I don't have any of that weird reptile screwed up blood. :D ;)

EgyptianStar666 said:
What about Anton Lavey? I started out as a Satanist by reading his books. Do I throw them away?

You can use the search function and find on Anton Lavey by HPS Maxine on our main Yahoo groups.

Without any way of looking back through my ancestry, what would be the best way to determine if my bloodline was/is jewish?

I hold strong feelings of hatred for jews and if given the chance, wouldn't hesitate to end them. Yet somewhere deep inside I still worry about whatever slim possibility I have of being jewish myself.

I have completed the dedication ritual without a hitch and just over one year later I haven't died, so I assume that should reassure me, but I still can't help but worry.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this and I'm not looking for attention, but I need an answer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oresa Olora said:
Without any way of looking back through my ancestry, what would be the best way to determine if my bloodline was/is jewish?

I hold strong feelings of hatred for jews and if given the chance, wouldn't hesitate to end them. Yet somewhere deep inside I still worry about whatever slim possibility I have of being jewish myself.

I have completed the dedication ritual without a hitch and just over one year later I haven't died, so I assume that should reassure me, but I still can't help but worry.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this and I'm not looking for attention, but I need an answer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many people are pointlessly worried. For one, it's very difficult for someone to have jewish in their bloodline, and simply 'not know' it, as at least a couple generations or grandparents, would leave a strong strain on the family tradition. Information about jewishness in the family rarely just 'vanishes'. Jewishness is not something one can easily miss.

There is no point to worry on this kind of thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back