Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanic Unity

Shannon

I just wanted to put this out there and let this be known to all the dedicated members of Satan.

For the past couple days know, I have been thinking of all of you who are constantly working to improve yourself and the world around you, meditating and acknowledging our gods, and overall working to help awaken humanity to the beauty and splendor of our true gods. I want to say a big thank you and much love to you all, even though I haven't had the pleasure to communicate with everyone.

The gods love us and care about humanity immensely.. They have put their trust and direction towards us. We are all comrades fighting for the same purpose under Satan. *Satan the most high*. Let us not take this opportunity for granted. Many people unfortunately will not find this path or ever know our true gods.

We have been given a rare opportunity in life.

Just think about that. We are actually interacting with our True and original gods, Satan and the Daemons, and we also have the opportunity to attain immortality. We are guided and blessed by these amazing and unique beings. They are constantly using there energies to protect us, help us and all while fighting the enemy on their level. There is so much they have done for us and will do. I feel like I owe them everything--and I can only do this by working hard for them and giving them my all. We all should do this to the best of our ability.

If any of you should ever have extra energy available, don't let it go to waste, please give it to our gods to help aid this war and uplift their influence. They said that extra energy can always be utilized, and it only helps to catapult our victory. The Muslims and Christians pray and give energy constantly to the false, shitty and sadistic entity and thought-form they call "god"...and so can we with ours.

Uplift and venerate our ancient gods and help them help us manifest Satan's kingdom on earth.

We are so lucky and blessed that Satan and the gods have stayed with us for all this time despite being bond and when they enemy had the upper hand and advantage.

Hail Satan!

Onward to Victory, beautiful Satanic warriors!

One of the scariest things for me is imagining my life without Satan. It sucks to think what unfortunate or bad things could have happened to myself and loved ones if the gods were not looking out for me.

HPS Shannon said:
One of the scariest things for me is imagining my life without Satan. It sucks to think what unfortunate or bad things could have happened to myself and loved ones if the gods were not looking out for me.
Without Satan, I probably would have killed myself three years ago instead of dedicating my soul to him. I'm eternally grateful to Satan and his Demons for helping me escape the jewtrix. :D :D :D

I completely agree when looking at my life without Satan. An absolute nightmare. There are things I will have fix in the long run but how much the gods care about us and are here for us needed to be acknowledged. When I was around 14 years old I got out of a mental hospital and how I dealt with years of mental abuse by certain family members, and a screwed up life since the start. I remember I was in my basement and felt I had nothing to live for. I thinking about going to grab a cup of coffee. And walk out in the dark many miles around 10 at night and jump off a bridge into the water and drown myself. And I remember so clearly it as if Satan himself stepped into me and used my hand to look on the internet to find the joy of satan. And it's like everything up to that point made sense and I knew who and what I was before. I dedicated like a week later, i ended up taking myself on a longer roller coaster of more mental abuse and drug and alcohol addiction. But it never broke me. And i never forgot about Satan and Would not let myself just run away from it. The gods do care deeply about us and they do not want us to suffer. The gifts they give us are immeasurable and worth more then anything.

HPS Shannon said:

If, for any reason, Father Satan left me, disowned me and didn’t recognize me as His child anymore, I do not know what would I do.

My life would totally lose any and all purpose, and I would seek to see how to destroy myself and erase from existence, both physically and astrally.

So beautiful.. ❤
Thank you for this.
I'm glad to be here and I'll keep fighting. :D

HAIL SATAN!!
Glory to our Gods!!!

It has always been comforting to know that even on my worst of days, there are many of my siblings who fight with all their ability to ensure that our future fights will have less resistance and more success. On my best of days I always think of my family who might be having a hard time right now, and it always encourages me to fight that much harder.

We must not only have pride in our great ancestors but especially for our brothers and sisters, because we are at the forefront today, ensuring that the actions of our ancestors were not in vain.

We really are a family in that we are securing our home so that we can have healthy children. We are much more than this as well, we are the Nation of Satan!

I am honestly glad I can do something useful for our objective. And thank you for inspiring us :)
There was a point in my life when I was blessed by the gods.

Hooorayyy, even if i cant meditate daily because of low intimacy i still spread links and try to attract people.
Hooraayyy our comunity :D

Larissa666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

If, for any reason, Father Satan left me, disowned me and didn’t recognize me as His child anymore, I do not know what would I do.

My life would totally lose any and all purpose, and I would seek to see how to destroy myself and erase from existence, both physically and astrally.

I, on the other hand would STILL keep fighting, for some day to earn back the ´rank` of Child of Father Satanama, knowing, that all i have endured, ALL that the Enemy made me endure, Father Satanama protected me. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. He has blessed me for a lifetime after lifetime, with His and the Gods protection and blessings and ALL, that He wanted for me to give... Was for me to have, the most CLOSEST one can be... to a PERFECT life. A True Father :)

Satan is the light in my tempestuous life. I do not know what I would do without him.It is painful to think of life without Father.

I'm not able to feel energy and I don't know how much I have. I sometimes ask the Gods to come and take it if I have more than I need but I don't know if even I have energy to give them.
It's okay if I keep telling Them to come and take it even if I don't know if I have? What should I do?
Also I know that orgonite pyramide generates a lot of energy. Did you try using it to empower our Gods?

Larissa666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

But that will never happen:)

you are so right! I some times wonder what my life would have looked like in 20 30 years if Satan didint reach out to me. word cannot describe how honored and blessed I am for being introduced to Satanism and now I realise why there is such immense proganada agains it

HAIL SATAN

HPS Shannon said:
Thank you Shannon, it is always helpful to have a reminder of how fortunate we actually are. The enemy has tried relentlessly for millennia to keep Gentiles away from our great and glorious Gods. The very fact that Joy of Satan exists and has been so successful tells us that all of their efforts thus far have been in vain, and there's nothing they can do now but roll over and accept inevitable annihilation. The moment the enemy went to war with Satan and the Gods was the moment they lost, it was like a filthy, diseased rat trying to attack a tiger before the tiger lifts up it's mighty paw and crushes the rat.

A life without Satan is a life without hope. Satan wants us to have passion, hope, power, knowledge, and truth, all of the things that make the soul vibrant.

Hail Satan and all of the eternal Gods of Duat!

Their love for us is so incredible. They just want what's best for us, they're happy with us when we do what's best for ourselves. Doing what serves and elevates us and our world (applying the knowledge and guidance we are blessed with and fighting the enemy), brings their favor and blessings, on top of already making our lives so much better. I say in a totally positive and grateful way, they are far more than we deserve. We should cherish them absolutely, and be and do the best we can for them.

Thank you HPS!!

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Without Satan, I probably would have killed myself three years ago instead of dedicating my soul to him. I'm eternally grateful to Satan and his Demons for helping me escape the jewtrix. :D :D :D

I can relate..

I've been in far too many dark places in my life, but Satan gave me something to do with it other than continue being some robot that would inevitably get a job, get stuck in debt, live alone and die alone only for the cycle to repeat again meaninglessly. It's only as I've advanced that I've noticed that far too many things have pointed to me being part of Satan's army, all the way down to the very hour and minutes I was born adding up to the number 13.

I am very grateful in my heart that Satan has lead me to him and I had dedicated doing 12 RTRs today for him of which I managed fine. I also feel as though this might not be the first lifetime he has brought me to him either. I've found myself distinctly drawn to the Knights Templar, and I've read that many of them had turned to paganism. This could be deluded fancy but when I try to 'see' the histories of this group in my minds eye, I can't help but feel it's almost like looking at a memory, like something I did. I don't want to take it as 100% of course, not until I find out with certainty, but it's been on my mind for a while now and could explain my fascination with medieval things and knights.

Hail Satan and all the gods of hell. This war is as good as won.

HPS Shannon said:

I have also had this thought cross my mind. My life is structured around my relationships to the Gods, the advancement of my self, and the freeing of my people. These three things are most important to me and it's hard to see how I had ever lived without them before. I look to the things I thought were important to me back before my dedication and it's hard to imagine finding any sort of joy in that mindless banter again. Not when I have seen the greater joys in life and had the honor of meeting the true Gods.

This difference in priorities is what has seperated me from my friends. And it seems, in the whole scope of things, a small price to pay for what endless rewards and joys will follow.

Satan will never abandon his children some of us go beyond the call of duty and Satan rewards those who do more Satan told me to take a break and take care of my personal life and make sure I'm happy in my service all my tools he provided all the skills to use them I took a sacred oath long ago some know this oath I have all I want and need so has Lilith. Thank you Satan and Lilith for my wife and home tools and weapons thank you astaroth for you allowing me your sword to destroy our enemies thank you jos for your help and resources

TopoftheAbyss said:
I'm not able to feel energy and I don't know how much I have. I sometimes ask the Gods to come and take it if I have more than I need but I don't know if even I have energy to give them.
It's okay if I keep telling Them to come and take it even if I don't know if I have? What should I do?
Also I know that orgonite pyramide generates a lot of energy. Did you try using it to empower our Gods?

Your energy is yourself. If you have too much or extra it is pretty easy to tell. You might be thinking way too much and feel a bit stressed/overwhelmed. Generally too much activity going on in your 6th or third eye chakra. But trying not to confuse this with genuinely feeling stressed. Most likely you would not have this problem I’d say. If you want to offer the Gods energy, try offering them your orgasm. Sexual energy is very powerful. I do this by offering it to Satan himself; by visualising and empowering his sigil but with the though of offering the energy in my mind. Hope this helps.

HSF666

Ghost in the Machine said:
I've been in far too many dark places in my life, but Satan gave me something to do with it other than continue being some robot that would inevitably get a job, get stuck in debt, live alone and die alone only for the cycle to repeat again meaninglessly. It's only as I've advanced that I've noticed that far too many things have pointed to me being part of Satan's army, all the way down to the very hour and minutes I was born adding up to the number 13.

I am very grateful in my heart that Satan has lead me to him and I had dedicated doing 12 RTRs today for him of which I managed fine. I also feel as though this might not be the first lifetime he has brought me to him either. I've found myself distinctly drawn to the Knights Templar, and I've read that many of them had turned to paganism. This could be deluded fancy but when I try to 'see' the histories of this group in my minds eye, I can't help but feel it's almost like looking at a memory, like something I did. I don't want to take it as 100% of course, not until I find out with certainty, but it's been on my mind for a while now and could explain my fascination with medieval things and knights.

Hail Satan and all the gods of hell. This war is as good as won.

Thank you for sharing, you are a great dedicated member. <3

bluebow said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Your energy is yourself. If you have too much or extra it is pretty easy to tell. You might be thinking way too much and feel a bit stressed/overwhelmed. Generally too much activity going on in your 6th or third eye chakra. But trying not to confuse this with genuinely feeling stressed. Most likely you would not have this problem I’d say. If you want to offer the Gods energy, try offering them your orgasm. Sexual energy is very powerful. I do this by offering it to Satan himself; by visualising and empowering his sigil but with the though of offering the energy in my mind. Hope this helps.

HSF666

Good job! I also do the same. The energy from an orgasm is very powerful in itself.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Hey, me too. I was depressed and constanly having suicide thoughts but Satan helped me. Even I just pour my heart out pray in a paper, He reached for me and immediately I feel fine. Then I meditate and saw a tiger's skin. I knew it was Him!! Shiva wears tiger's skin as clothes.
I bounce back from the hole fast because I keep my dedication to Satan. Hail Satan and our true Gods!!!!

HPS Shannon said:
I just wanted to put this out there and let this be known to all the dedicated members of Satan.

For the past couple days know, I have been thinking of all of you who are constantly working to improve yourself and the world around you, meditating and acknowledging our gods, and overall working to help awaken humanity to the beauty and splendor of our true gods. I want to say a big thank you and much love to you all, even though I haven't had the pleasure to communicate with everyone.

The gods love us and care about humanity immensely.. They have put their trust and direction towards us. We are all comrades fighting for the same purpose under Satan. *Satan the most high*. Let us not take this opportunity for granted. Many people unfortunately will not find this path or ever know our true gods.

We have been given a rare opportunity in life.

Just think about that. We are actually interacting with our True and original gods, Satan and the Daemons, and we also have the opportunity to attain immortality. We are guided and blessed by these amazing and unique beings. They are constantly using there energies to protect us, help us and all while fighting the enemy on their level. There is so much they have done for us and will do. I feel like I owe them everything--and I can only do this by working hard for them and giving them my all. We all should do this to the best of our ability.

If any of you should ever have extra energy available, don't let it go to waste, please give it to our gods to help aid this war and uplift their influence. They said that extra energy can always be utilized, and it only helps to catapult our victory. The Muslims and Christians pray and give energy constantly to the false, shitty and sadistic entity and thought-form they call "god"...and so can we with ours.

Uplift and venerate our ancient gods and help them help us manifest Satan's kingdom on earth.

We are so lucky and blessed that Satan and the gods have stayed with us for all this time despite being bond and when they enemy had the upper hand and advantage.

Hail Satan!

Onward to Victory, beautiful Satanic warriors!

This was a great read. Thanks for posting :)

Years ago in my adolescence I remember feeling empty and always looking for something I could never find, then later I discovered why this, apart from reconnecting with our gods, one of the most important things is to reconnect with your true identity and rediscover who you really are.

HPS Shannon said:
If any of you should ever have extra energy available, don't let it go to waste, please give it to our gods to help aid this war and uplift their influence. They said that extra energy can always be utilized, and it only helps to catapult our victory.

I read somewhere a ritual to give energy to Satan and Lilith on the yahoo forum, but I can not find it anymore, someone knows this ritual? I'm new here and I'm not sure how to do a Thanksgiving ritual so I'm asking for some help on this, maybe using runes with a visualization?

TopoftheAbyss said:

All you can do is focus on Satan and the gods if you are having issues with directed energy. Thoughts carry energy so just focusing on them is sufficient..

HPS Shannon said:

Thank you for everything as well, I Thank you and Everyone here but also I above it all I thank Satan and the Gods so much, I really enjoyed your post, btw it is one of the greatest fears as well, it also blows my mind how lucky we are the chances that among the billion trillions of stars and billions possibilities that could have played out into this universe and existence, it becomes the one where have amazing beautiful loving Creator and Gods that give us knowledge and the unlimited potential of everything, as well as friendship and love

Hail Satan Hail all Gods of Hell! Our Victory Eternal!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back