Jews Won Battle Over Internet, but Lost the War

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: High Priest Jake Carlson, HP Mageson666

HP Hoodedcobra666

Jews Won Battle Over Internet, but Lost the War

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:39 pm

The jews are coming in a bit late with this censorship. They have been exposed to the world. Quite frankly I am wondering right now if most people that use or have used the internet, haven't fell on some material that reveals the jews. And it's entirely impossible to censor this now.

The jews used the week of the Hannukah to pull this attack on humanity. This is the week ongoing now. Another cohencidence?

Totally out of time, I had to post this. Obviously many of us are extremely angry. We did whatever we could. We cannot be carrying the whole world on the back all the time, even if we do this, and just remember, everything backfires in the end to the enemy. This will backfire too. The jews show they are panicking. When it comes to Net Neutrality, the issue is, there are many interests involved. It cannot go down to the snap of a finger. However this removes a protection barrier from the internet.

But let's be honest now. For people like us here, with our 'beliefs', is it likely that the government would protect our rights to free speech? We are against anything illegal, but many people 'up there' believe they themselves are the law, in that they want to suppress minorities and people with whom they disagree or simply don't like. So they censor material regardless. They don't care about the constitution, the bill of rights, or the rights of all human beings to express themselves. These are all a hoard of crap for them. The jews have constantly been pushing for policies directly against the bill of rights, to name one example.

So what change does the government laying off the internet really make? Probably none. So called 'providers' and so called 'hosting companies' have consistently putting obstacles in our way. And we have been ongoing for more than 15 years now.

In the case where the enemy blocks or 'times out' our websites (which they have been doing regardless) we will just be raising new ones. For every measure there is a counter-measure. We have been working on this for 3 weeks now, without stopping, to provide these for everyone. We have also been countering other attacks such as the library etc. These require labor and a lot of time to get fixed. This is also why I have had delays, did post here only infrequently, and lastly some astro orders have been majorly delayed. This is total war right here.

Many jews think they are winning this 'war' against the Goyim. This is obvious in how they, in a dictatorship move, decided on the 14th of December to attempt to pass rogue legislation in the Free World about censoring the Internet.

The jews of course, do not care if they are hated. They are used to it, because this has been ongoing for centuries. Hate makes them sweat, even afraid, but that doesn't mean they will stop doing what they are doing. This is impossible. In the same way a serial killer has to keep killing anyone who comes after their tracks, and of course, clean their tracks, the same way is that of jewish psychology.

In the same way, the internet has tracked the tracks of jewish crimes, for centuries in the past. And let's not forget the internet is not some random entity, but actually, a community created by the inhabitants of the earth.

The jews are actively becoming more hated in the world. Not because the world is hateful, as because the world is really docile anymore. But because they are pushing it and spitting directly in the faces of people.

Due to the alien character of the jews, they want to get 'up there' and show everyone how they are ruling the world, how they don't give a shit to change country legislations because Ajit Pai was a Verizon lawyer so 14 years later he decided to benefit his mommy Verizon by giving them the ability to profit immensely by skyrocketing internet prices.

I bet he is sitting in his office now, with his huge and 'convincing smiles', thinking about how paying personal favors is so nice. And how good it will be for those whom, he doesn't even know about why, pushed him to take this decision. To make him go down one of the most hated people in history and who has opened the door for great crimes to one of the biggest inheritances of the planet, the internet. For what? I highly doubt him, and many others can see the giant mistakes they are doing.

To them it may be a riddle (if we are to assume they are innocent) but to the jews, they grovel in that there is one further opening to destroy and wreck freedom even more. Every little depriving of Freedom is actually beneficial to the jews.

As Hitler stated, if you want to enslave a people, just rob freedoms little by little. Nothing blatant. Just little by little, nobody noticing, until they are completely enslaved. The internet has given the ability to people to see these little 'changes', that they could never see before. Would anyone but congressmen and a chosen few people around the White House, ever know of any similar legislation before? Hitler was writing this to typically alert to how the jews operate. One century later, he stays fresh and relevant as ever.

Arguably, most of humans didn't know how to read back then, let alone to read legislation. Today, people can know these things.

How the jews have separated themselves from other people, is through financial context. The "Rich" anymore, means largely, the jews. This is the first state of jewish dictatorship, that of the 'rich' against the poor. They just mask themselves amongst the rich people anymore, as they own much wealth in the world. Then they drop the mask and just typically claim it: "we are jews".

Until this state they transfer the rights to the 'rich', which is essentially empowering themselves, and possibly 10% of asleep Gentiles who are too busy trying to live the high life rather than minding anything important or giving a shit about society at all. So everything is under control. Then, they drift into Communism, where they completely eliminate the 10% of Rich Gentiles who can possibly compete with them on the higher levels, higher education, or take political power from them etc. So they become zero over time.

Long story short, I remember being in a speech where a jew was arguing that people weren't doing 'conscious use' of the internet, and how it needs to be closed to most people. He went on and on about how regulations and impositions should be used. This typically means the jews want to close everyone out of the internet, and have access only themselves in it. Since they can't say this as they will be killed in the open, they instead find more technical ways to try to keep people out, such as this attempt to make the internet extremely expensive.

The jews also feel that they are 'up there', way beyond the reach of the average person, and all too confident in their ability to control the Goyim, always devising new methods. However the escalation of jewish defeat is really showing in that they are losing, out of all the crap traps they created, a small percent of people. Imagine this as an array of filters. People keep falling from filter to filter.

First, they understand bad guys run the world. Then, they go deeper and understand it's not just bad guys, but bad guys with motives. Then they dig the rabbit hole deeper and deeper, filtering each level with stupid and fake ass revolutionaries, and the bravest people reach the bottom, which is a pure awakening. Many people try to plaster on the higher levels, but they still oppose the jews, albeit not directly- so turning people towards freedom always guarantees that they will be opposed to the jews in one way or another.

However for any effective reaction, there is more knowledge that is needed. These late generations are too comfortable, too naively thinking everything will last forever (such as the case of the internet) and the probability of social failure or the world going to shit looks like a very distant dream.

People need to keep getting enlightened. As the enemy devises methods to keep people blind, we must find methods and do our little or big actions to get people to wake up. Safely and with subtlety, for most of us.

The jews are affirming what was once "Conspiracy theory", "Hate Speech", "Nazism Censorship" and all other 'paradoxes' as real and legit. Nobody is really questioning their influence anymore. This means that the more they get exposed, the more they will get in war with humanity, ironically, through humanities own countries, own people, own family, own brains, and own states, weapons and nations.

At this rate, the enemy will go down and will sink all the more. Let them show to the world what kind of freedom hating entities they are. Let them censor the internet more, and let them attempt to castrate humanity. Too much peace has people sleeping, but attacking their freedom as the jewish virus does, is exactly what will kickstart the immune system of humanity to start combating this danger. The RTR's will make sure of this.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Brdredr

Re: Jews Won Battle Over Internet, but Lost the War

Postby Brdredr » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:21 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Due to the alien character of the jews, they want to get 'up there' and show everyone how they are ruling the world, how they don't give a shit to change country legislations because Ajit Pai was a Verizon lawyer so 14 years later he decided to benefit his mommy Verizon by giving them the ability to profit immensely by skyrocketing internet prices.

Fuck. I have Verizon's internet...and there's always a way around censorship. I made a thread about possibly hosting JoS Files on Tor to get around censors in almost every country.
==Valkyries Full Album Available Now==
https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com/
Arise, for the gods have sounded their call across the worlds and you have heard it deep within your heart!

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:27 am

This is my favorite link to show people because it exposes both Communism and Christianity as the Jewish creations they are: http://see_the_truth.webs.com/
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

makesyouperfect

Postby makesyouperfect » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:30 am

is pai not a jew>?

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:56 am

Today I had problems of no allowed access to a website and a kind of slow connection speed for that specific website, this is really serious.

There are many websites where people can make a healthy living but this new Law will ruin that people lives...

HP Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:51 am

Brdredr wrote:
HoodedCobra666 wrote:Due to the alien character of the jews, they want to get 'up there' and show everyone how they are ruling the world, how they don't give a shit to change country legislations because Ajit Pai was a Verizon lawyer so 14 years later he decided to benefit his mommy Verizon by giving them the ability to profit immensely by skyrocketing internet prices.

Fuck. I have Verizon's internet...and there's always a way around censorship. I made a thread about possibly hosting JoS Files on Tor to get around censors in almost every country.

I literally think this was only made to increase the profits of a couple of companies. They simply found out they can scam more money from telecommunications, which are okay in the USA. So the government and the FCC, with the private companies, just went into an unholy alliance to just suckle more money. Maybe they will pass legislation for extra taxation of these new packages, so they both conspire against the average person as usual.

HP Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:34 am

makesyouperfect wrote:is pai not a jew>?

Of course he is, at least based on his behavior. Supposedly he is from India. If he were from India he should honor the internet, not trash it so deeply as he does.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:40 pm

I bet services such as Cloudflare are a hidden, low-profile partner of this (((censoring and throttling))).
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

SatanicSlytherin

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:17 pm

You guys can claim people are “woken up to the jews”... but pretty much everybody who isn’t SS (and even some who are) tells me that I’m “racist” or “a bigot” or even “insane” for pointing out what the jews do.

Though...

The battle is not over, and the war certainly is not over. Definitely not a time to back down.
“You are strong, stronger even than you realize. Carry this thought with you into the darkness ahead; let it shield you."

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:34 pm

How to get around the censor

Step 1 : Use a VPN. Paid ones are awesome but free ones work fine too.Hoxx is one of the best free vpns out there.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... oepjmhgdgh

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/user/hoxxvpn/

Step 2 : Download Torrents. Don't buy or pay to see Netflix or any other shows.
https://torrentz2.EU
https://1337x.to
https://the piratebay.se
(You need a torrent client or an online server to download the torrents using magnet links.)
Use utorrent to download the torrents using magnets.
Or
Seedr.cc where you download directly.
Step 3 : Do rtrs and fuck this shit.
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:24 pm

Today I had troubles reading topics, because almost every time I clicked on a notification, the system would ask me to log in again. I even changed my password to check if it was a problem of stolen passwords. This was to no avail.

HP Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:30 am

SatanicSlytherin wrote:You guys can claim people are “woken up to the jews”... but pretty much everybody who isn’t SS (and even some who are) tells me that I’m “racist” or “a bigot” or even “insane” for pointing out what the jews do.

Though...

The battle is not over, and the war certainly is not over. Definitely not a time to back down.

Your own misunderstanding of the term, or the couple of people you have talked to, does not mean people have not been waking up. This is an ongoing process. Actually even in ADL's statistics about half people in the planet hold 'anti-semitic beliefs'. If there was not an awakening coming there wouldn't be anything of these terms. As explained in the post, people wake up in levels. We will be the 'bigots' and the 'insane' for a long time, but waking up people to the truth about the jews or their ugly motivations is actually happening, way more than it happened two or three decades before.

A full awakening (100% of it) can possibly take decades. But we do not need a full awakening of the whole globe to move forward and settle the problems with the enemy.

Just be patient...Rome wasn't built in a day.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:53 am

HoodedCobra666 wrote:Just be patient...Rome wasn't built in a day.

No, but it, and other things, were destroyed very quickly thanks to christianity; thus, we must press harder!

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

HP Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:07 am

FancyMancy wrote:

No, but it, and other things, were destroyed very quickly thanks to christianity; thus, we must press harder!

I have to agree, nature is very injust in how long it needs to create something, and how swiftly it can be destroyed.

But hey, let's use this rule to our benefit. Kikea delenta est.

Frinnis

Postby Frinnis » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:28 pm

FancyMancy wrote:

Right, but as as HoodedCobra said, 'let's use that [rule of nature] to our benefit' as jews and their peons are being destroyed even quicker than that. All the great civilizations that were destroyed by this filth will be avenged.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:30 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
makesyouperfect wrote:is pai not a jew>?

Of course he is, at least based on his behavior. Supposedly he is from India. If he were from India he should honor the internet, not trash it so deeply as he does.

Just look at his rat-like face. Indians don't look like that.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:05 pm

HoodedCobra666 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:

I have to agree, nature is very injust in how long it needs to create something, and how swiftly it can be destroyed.

But hey, let's use this rule to our benefit. Kikea delenta est.

I like to use my example of bulding the Taj Mahal or Buckingham Palace, with the amount of planning and preparation and gathering of resources and time and effort all going into it... and then destroying them in a fraction of the time. 2000 years versus a couple of decades? laughs derisively at the jew

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

starcannon

Postby starcannon » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:04 am

I would not worry too much over this vote. For several reasons.

1.The public is in an uproar about it. Three people cannot override the perception of the public.
2. If they try to do this more, there will only be more chaos for them. If they try to push against an open internet even more, the public will only react more negatively.
3. It is very revealing just who and how things like this are getting passed. All of the officials involved are going to be exposed for the shills that they are.
4. The RTR's are going to make them regret willing this battle. The loss of credibility... is going to be incredible for them.
5. People already don't trust the legislatures. This is not going to help that.

To break it down a bit:

If they win, they lose. If they lose, they lose. If they win, we win a little later. If they lose, we win sooner.
Damned if they do and damned if they don't. Do what you can. Fight a little everyday. Just do it everyday. The night is darkest before the dawn.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:48 am

Frinnis wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:

Right, but as as HoodedCobra said, 'let's use that [rule of nature] to our benefit' as jews and their peons are being destroyed even quicker than that. All the great civilizations that were destroyed by this filth will be avenged.

Hear, hear.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

BlackCherokeeChi

Postby BlackCherokeeChi » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:58 pm

starcannon wrote:I would not worry too much over this vote. For several reasons.

1.The public is in an uproar about it. Three people cannot override the perception of the public.
2. If they try to do this more, there will only be more chaos for them. If they try to push against an open internet even more, the public will only react more negatively.
3. It is very revealing just who and how things like this are getting passed. All of the officials involved are going to be exposed for the shills that they are.
4. The RTR's are going to make them regret willing this battle. The loss of credibility... is going to be incredible for them.
5. People already don't trust the legislatures. This is not going to help that.

To break it down a bit:

If they win, they lose. If they lose, they lose. If they win, we win a little later. If they lose, we win sooner.
Damned if they do and damned if they don't. Do what you can. Fight a little everyday. Just do it everyday. The night is darkest before the dawn.

Lovely