Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Important 2019

Mageson666

Moving into 2019 the major issue for the world is not the French protests its what is going on with Wall street and the battle between President Trump and the Federal Reverse. The drop on Wall Street in the last few days is mirroring the 2008 engineered collapse these trends are not by accident the system is rigged from the inside. And note this is ten years from 2008 the enemy likes to pull things on their Kabbalistic dates it connects into their vortex of energy. This happens when the Jewish Federal Reverse is trying to raise the interest rates of their criminal usury operation which as the IMF which is a wing of the Jewish run criminal Fed warned a few months ago will collapse not just the American economy but the entire global economy in the worst economic collapse in history. If Trump is successful with his battle with the Fed the American economy will most likely recover enough to make this possibility much more unlikely but if the Jews win then you will experience a collapse that will make the Jewish engineered collapse of 1929 look like a small issue. Ten million Americans just vanished from record during the Great Depression and many people died from extreme poverty. Society was politically and socially destabilized and the Jewish funded and run Marxist Parties picked up a lot of power in America. After 2008 the reaction allowed the Jews to create the Marxist protest movements as an admitted attempt by the Marxist Parities in America to create new Communist political movement.

If the Jews collapse the global economy expect for the rise of mass Communist movements in America and everywhere. That's why they are trying to collapse everything they know they are losing the political and social battle for control.

Now for our members of the JoS your goal for the following year is to keep the Final RTR up and to either as an individual or in self organized groups with your own self autonomy to work together create new activism projects for the online world to get the word out and promote the JoS. The more people we have the more we have doing the Final RTR and helping in rituals to stop this. This can be anything from organized team social media activism on Twitter, Utube and other groups the new places like Gab, Bitschute and such as well use all social media platforms. Be creative and ask your GD's for help on this individual and as a group. Its time to step up the activism in 2019 because the Jews are playing for keeps and so are we. Make it a goal to do one act of social media activism a day from a post on the comment section of Utube video's to mainstream online articles getting the word out. But do this daily just like you do the Final RTR daily. This act only takes a couple of minutes of your day and saves humanity and the planet.

Everyone discuss your ideas for such here. We can put all our brain's together into a bigger brain.

So, here’s our New Year’s resolution, folks.

Will do everything I can to stop collapse from happening.

Thank you for informing us on this huge problem.

Hail Satan!

Shouldnt you as ´The Clergy` the leaders of the JOS, create a topic in the ´Important articles from JOS Ministry` section titled something like ´The Online Warfare Plan` where you or some VERY VERY trustworthy and 100% loyal member to the Joy of Satan, who has lots of time, would put out links to Youtube videos or sites, where is a LOT of people who we could influence and then the members would just go there and share the Truth that is Satan!

That way we would be organized in the Online Warfare as well, now that we have done GICANTIC work in organizing the RTRs.

Hi HP Mageson666,

Should we do the Final RTR with or without paper? Which is better?

Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTWPKxeTNlE

And if there is someone with enough knowledge about these kind of softwares, if they could make this kind of software for the JOS, it would make the online activism WAYYYYYYYYY more easier and faster.

I was thinking about using this thread for idea discussions and change the title to reflect this later on.

Artanis said:
Shouldnt you as ´The Clergy` the leaders of the JOS, create a topic in the ´Important articles from JOS Ministry` section titled something like ´The Online Warfare Plan` where you or some VERY VERY trustworthy and 100% loyal member to the Joy of Satan, who has lots of time, would put out links to Youtube videos or sites, where is a LOT of people who we could influence and then the members would just go there and share the Truth that is Satan!

That way we would be organized in the Online Warfare as well, now that we have done GICANTIC work in organizing the RTRs.

ajp666 said:
Hi HP Mageson666,

Should we do the Final RTR with or without paper? Which is better?

Thank you

Both are great. But my IMO, paper would be better, as you can dispose of it ANY way you want to.

To be honest I am thinking about solutions like businesses. Like writing/publishing books about subjects like psychology, ethics, behaviour etc and throwing a reference when the context pops up to "some strange but interesting site I saw a while ago" that amazingly has some great stuff about ethics/politics/science/astrology/morality/etc or whatever fits the context. Like some kind of advertising. Or making vids about the same subjects or subjects like ancient history/paleo astronautics/nasa/etc and throwing the same kind of fast advertising.

Such a method is I think perfectly legal as it just points out to the main site, it does not proselitize and most of the site is copyrighted.

I am sugesting business like solutions because I think we also need to survive in the coming times. IDK for you people, but in my case it is becaoming like a war to face the daily interraction with people and work and I hardly have any privacy or time to breathe. So I am looking at all the possible financial solutions that would give me the chance to detach from the toxic daily schedule. Extra time and money would also mean the possibility to meditate, practice yoga, do more RTR, write and make our opinions more visible and so on. The juice have all the time and money in the world and when I go to even the smallest book shop in town I see at least 50% juice authors. So why not us as well? Let's do this and break free. It's worth the effort. It's worth to try our best. And if we fail? So what? At least we can live with the memory that we tried which is way better than regret and confort I think :)

I suggest people to make yourself false facebook accounts (if you.don't want to use your real one) and spam this everywhere, on posts concerning political news, join political groups and forums such as Hip Forums and spam this messaje as hundreds of millions of people worldwide are using those online platforms.

Does it matter of our ideal 'target market' such as where we choose to spread the truth? Because if you ask me I just say give out the truth to a couple million and perhaps at least a few thousand of them will be sensible.

Also I think it would be important to mention not to direct people to these forums but instead to the JoS website and the Exposing Christianity site for reasons of obvious trolls and people en-mass coming to bother us. Those who take real interest in the website and SS will eventually find the forum.

I was think to use YouTube, one is doing YouTube video exposing the jews (the problem is always that they could ban you...) Another is to do some few videos exposing the jews and post them with many accounts on youtube so even if they eliminate one they can't eliminate them all fast enough. This are my ideas for now.

luis said:
I was think to use YouTube, one is doing YouTube video exposing the jews (the problem is always that they could ban you...) Another is to do some few videos exposing the jews and post them with many accounts on youtube so even if they eliminate one they can't eliminate them all fast enough. This are my ideas for now.
*I thought

And i have some other ideas, the only problem is as of right now my computer is broke and i have only my phone but i'll work hard to get one.
Another thing is how i'm supposed to protect myself online for this, should i use a VPN? Can someone help me?

Hi HP Mageson, brothers and sisters!
I do not comment much here but I always check out this forum. I've Twitter's account and I follow people in my country(some from others) with much followers and with political environment and I push the JoS and the Jewish problem. We can follow this person even if we are not deal with them, only for seeing their posts and push this.

The Alchemist7 said:
I suggest people to make yourself false facebook accounts (if you.don't want to use your real one) and spam this everywhere, on posts concerning political news, join political groups and forums such as Hip Forums and spam this messaje as hundreds of millions of people worldwide are using those online platforms.
I was thinking that as well but as i know you need a comfirmation from a phone number, so you give information about you anyway.
Same goes for the jewtube

EasternFireLion666 said:
To be honest I am thinking about solutions like businesses. Like writing/publishing books about subjects like psychology, ethics, behaviour etc and throwing a reference when the context pops up to "some strange but interesting site I saw a while ago" that amazingly has some great stuff about ethics/politics/science/astrology/morality/etc or whatever fits the context. Like some kind of advertising. Or making vids about the same subjects or subjects like ancient history/paleo astronautics/nasa/etc and throwing the same kind of fast advertising.

I 100% love this idea. I also love writing and I am pretty good at it. The thing is, one should have knowledge on a big subject in order to cover it in an entire book; so I wouldn't be a good candidate for that.

I believe someone who has studied modern and ancient psychology (or other topics, like the ones you mentioned) could write a book and blend in the information from the joS site somehow.
I seriously love this idea though... I really hope some of our Brothers and Sisters who are more knowledgeable wish to take on this job.

luis said:

Luis, Youtube was once a good video platform but there is such a crazy propaganda and filtering now, that I wonder if it is of any use... I mean sure, one person could make videos, but if we all give our time on making videos, which will most likely be gone, for youtube... Ah, I don't know...

Maybe it would be better for one to make videos like documentaries (which will be too much work) and get into some kind of producing company (to have the funds and the rights to have this documentary published and for Youtube to not be able to delete it).. Of course then, the videos wouldn't be about exposing the jews, but maybe ethics, psychology, ancient Egypt and other things... but in these videos we could be giving many hints about the Pagan ethics and such; to make people feel the need to go back to their roots.

EasternFireLion666 said:

Such a method is I think perfectly legal as it just points out to the main site, it does not proselitize and most of the site is copyrighted.

I am sugesting business like solutions because I think we also need to survive in the coming times. IDK for you people, but in my case it is becaoming like a war to face the daily interraction with people and work and I hardly have any privacy or time to breathe. So I am looking at all the possible financial solutions that would give me the chance to detach from the toxic daily schedule. Extra time and money would also mean the possibility to meditate, practice yoga, do more RTR, write and make our opinions more visible and so on. The juice have all the time and money in the world and when I go to even the smallest book shop in town I see at least 50% juice authors. So why not us as well? Let's do this and break free. It's worth the effort. It's worth to try our best. And if we fail? So what? At least we can live with the memory that we tried which is way better than regret and confort I think :)

I got you covered here. Next year is going to be hot for these subjects.

luis said:
luis said:
*I thought

And i have some other ideas, the only problem is as of right now my computer is broke and i have only my phone but i'll work hard to get one.
Another thing is how i'm supposed to protect myself online for this, should i use a VPN? Can someone help me?

For VPN use Tor. They have a mobile app called Orbot, too! Very helpful. :D

EasternFireLion666 said:

I've been having these flashes of inspiration when it comes to writing lately. What I feel inspired to write about is the old world, the Gods, and daily life from back then. Sort of like the Percy Jackson series, but I want it to be as factual as I can get it, and make it a sort of fun adventure to read to hopefully inspire those that read it to look further into the truth of our world.
Well, it's a dream of mine anyways. :D

I’m spreading the JoS and exposing Christianity on YouTube everyday, as well as on social media. One thing I personally noted with YouTube is that if you leave “exposingchristianity.com” or “JoyofSatan.org” then your comment will most likely not show up. Go ahead and leave a comment on YouTube and then sign out of your profile and go look for it and you’ll see for yourself.
So instead I put something like “Christianity is false read the exposing Christianity website” or “Satan is actually god read the JoyofSatan website” and then when I go back to check it is there under “newest comments”.

It’s good to leave that on all types of videos but I’ve easily led some people to the JoS by leaving it on satanic video or something similar. Just some small tips for new people who wanna start doing that as I’m sure some members already know this.

I attend a university with two campuses. Due to my distaste for non-Satanists, I've kept to myself as of late, making myself unknown even on my main campus where I'm at most of the week. At the other campus, not a soul knows my face, let alone my name or anything else that could put me at risk. I've thought that I could use this to my advantage, quietly dispensing Satanic tracts here and there. The other campus is significantly larger with several thousand more students, many of whom live there at the dorms, so I've no doubt these tracts will find eyes if I go about this. There's no question that universities are often hubs of incorrect, Jewish thought, but I've had more than one class now where the majority opinion was openly "You know, there's some really good teachings in the Satanic Bible. Satanists really aren't that bad of people if you get to know what they believe." Such was my stance before finding JoS. I am hoping that this means tracts would be a stepping stone from that viewpoint, to an interest in Spiritual Satanism.

Yagami Light said:
Luis, Youtube was once a good video platform but there is such a crazy propaganda and filtering now, that I wonder if it is of any use... I mean sure, one person could make videos, but if we all give our time on making videos, which will most likely be gone, for youtube... Ah, I don't know...

YouTube's algorithm changes are what's really fucking us on that front. I think it was Jack recently who noted that they outright block searches for Hitler, and surely enough the same applies to pretty much any "problematic" content. I think what could perhaps be the best outcome on YouTube, if a number of SS started really pumping Satanic videos onto the platform, would be some shitty news site talking about "YouTube's newest Nazi problem: Satanists", thus giving us publicity and exposure.

It's always interesting, isn't it? Buzzfeed, Polygon, all those cesspools, so dedicated to exposing "Nazis" and "white supremacists", but never even an acknowledgment of JoS' existence, despite our size. They really don't want us to have that exposure. It is almost as if such would be to our benefit.

HP Hoodedcobra666 said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

I got you covered here. Next year is going to be hot for these subjects.

Are you going to write a public sermon about this HP Cobra?

Yagami Light said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

I 100% love this idea. I also love writing and I am pretty good at it. The thing is, one should have knowledge on a big subject in order to cover it in an entire book; so I wouldn't be a good candidate for that.

I believe someone who has studied modern and ancient psychology (or other topics, like the ones you mentioned) could write a book and blend in the information from the joS site somehow.
I seriously love this idea though... I really hope some of our Brothers and Sisters who are more knowledgeable wish to take on this job.

luis said:

Maybe it would be better for one to make videos like documentaries (which will be too much work) and get into some kind of producing company (to have the funds and the rights to have this documentary published and for Youtube to not be able to delete it).. Of course then, the videos wouldn't be about exposing the jews, but maybe ethics, psychology, ancient Egypt and other things... but in these videos we could be giving many hints about the Pagan ethics and such; to make people feel the need to go back to their roots.
What i thought is using one or two video like the one that HP HoodedCobra did and spam the shit out of it on youtube with multiple account everyday. I know that youtube will try to pull them down but with this method they can't and this video will reach some people. This is just an idea, i will know if it works only if i try.

In general i think spamming the sites with multiple account on every social media would be good. Reddit is included. The occult section we could spam the Kaballah exposed site and even joyofsatan or without spamming it just asking what they think of this sites. So many people will see the sites and some will become SS.

There are many post on reddit that become really popular so we could spam the sites in there. This apply for every social media but each is different so we have change the way for each one.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
I attend a university with two campuses. Due to my distaste for non-Satanists, I've kept to myself as of late, making myself unknown even on my main campus where I'm at most of the week. At the other campus, not a soul knows my face, let alone my name or anything else that could put me at risk. I've thought that I could use this to my advantage, quietly dispensing Satanic tracts here and there. The other campus is significantly larger with several thousand more students, many of whom live there at the dorms, so I've no doubt these tracts will find eyes if I go about this. There's no question that universities are often hubs of incorrect, Jewish thought, but I've had more than one class now where the majority opinion was openly "You know, there's some really good teachings in the Satanic Bible. Satanists really aren't that bad of people if you get to know what they believe." Such was my stance before finding JoS. I am hoping that this means tracts would be a stepping stone from that viewpoint, to an interest in Spiritual Satanism.

Yagami Light said:

YouTube's algorithm changes are what's really fucking us on that front. I think it was Jack recently who noted that they outright block searches for Hitler, and surely enough the same applies to pretty much any "problematic" content. I think what could perhaps be the best outcome on YouTube, if a number of SS started really pumping Satanic videos onto the platform, would be some shitty news site talking about "YouTube's newest Nazi problem: Satanists", thus giving us publicity and exposure.

It's always interesting, isn't it? Buzzfeed, Polygon, all those cesspools, so dedicated to exposing "Nazis" and "white supremacists", but never even an acknowledgment of JoS' existence, despite our size. They really don't want us to have that exposure. It is almost as if such would be to our benefit.
But bad publicity is always publicity right? I think what we need is exposure. The best think would be some TV program talking about us even saying bad things because this will create exposure so many people would visits our sites and decied for themself if they like it or not, many will probabily convert. What matter is the exposure.

luis said:
But bad publicity is always publicity right? I think what we need is exposure. The best think would be some TV program talking about us even saying bad things because this will create exposure so many people would visits our sites and decied for themself if they like it or not, many will probabily convert. What matter is the exposure.

Exposure is good but I think making it so our exposure is positive should also be a priority. Satan and the Gods have already been enough given negative exposure. We should also strive to our utmost to make it so that each and every one of us can be shown as someone positive and uplifting to our race, community, country, and world.

We are the spiritual elite and we are the role models that represent Spiritual Satanism. Even if the majority are sheeple goyim, those that are half awakened and are swaying away from the enemy programs should see us and think that we are the ones to follow. Have these people see us and think that we are just, we are righteous, we are strong. Have them see who we are and then see who the Gods that we imitate and strive to become are.

luis said:

The enemy knows on what to give and not give attention.

This is why every kosher amassment of "Satanists" are just and at once promoted in every TV panel, every interview, everywhere, while, us are never part of this, even if we are of way greater size and importance.

HP. Hooded Cobra 666 said:
luis said:

The enemy knows on what to give and not give attention.

This is why every kosher amassment of "Satanists" are just and at once promoted in every TV panel, every interview, everywhere, while, us are never part of this, even if we are of way greater size and importance.
Zeffie of the Wind said:
luis said:

Exposure is good but I think making it so our exposure is positive should also be a priority. Satan and the Gods have already been enough given negative exposure. We should also strive to our utmost to make it so that each and every one of us can be shown as someone positive and uplifting to our race, community, country, and world.

We are the spiritual elite and we are the role models that represent Spiritual Satanism. Even if the majority are sheeple goyim, those that are half awakened and are swaying away from the enemy programs should see us and think that we are the ones to follow. Have these people see us and think that we are just, we are righteous, we are strong. Have them see who we are and then see who the Gods that we imitate and strive to become are.
I know that we will probabily be never on television but my point was if we were in television even with a bad publicity it's still better than nothing and we will get exposure, not this is not going to happen but this is what i meant.

A positive exposure is our first priority of course but unfortunately there will always be people's calling us by bad names so we have to do what it takes to get exposure in the best and respectful way but if someone say something bad about us bad exposure (as much ugly it is) it's still better than nothing.
For example i would'nt care if i posted many videos on Youtube about the jews and they start to call us bad nazi on the news because it's still exposure, of course they are not going to call us good people's or whatever for a long time...so i don't care what matter is that many people's are going to read the sites. Of course i'm not saying that this is what going to happen, it's just a example.

luis said:

Exactly right, which is why JoS is ignored in favor of pseudo-Nazis and pseudo-Satanists, as HP HC has noted. I don't even like to use the term "pseudo-Nazi" as it feels, to me, like it's drawing too strong of a correlation between Nazism and the people media tells us are Nazis. Often, the only tie they have to Nazism is, they're interested in protecting White culture, or they made a criticism of Jewish ideology that any Gentile not bogged down by lies would agree with, or they're actual White supremacists which we know does not stem from genuine National Socialism, but the corrupted version the Jews have presented to the populace as National Socialism.

HP. Hooded Cobra 666 said:

This essentially sums it all up quite succinctly. It is too dangerous for the enemy to expose people to actual National Socialism, actual Satanism. I heard not too long ago that they literally slapped the "alt-right Nazi" label on a liberal feminist YouTuber known for promoting kikery horse shit, because she follows Pewdiepie on Twitter. That's what those fuckers are doing. They're running out of people to denigrate as oh-so-evil-Nazis-that-are-a-threat-to-society to the point that they're turning on those who agree with and support their agenda against Father Satan, all while the real, actual Nazis are slowly building. It's painfully obvious that they're actively trying to ignore JoS and keep us out of the view and mindset of the people, misdirecting their focus to the liberal feminist vegans or the Christarded White supremacists that love Jesus or the pseudo-Satanists that ironically promote their own enslavement. That's why it begs the question, "Why would media that is so focused on trying to expose and exterminate Nazism, ignore a huge group of people that actually, unironically identify as Nazis and openly love and promote Hitler and Satan?" And of course, we already have that answer.

HP Mageson666 said:
Moving into 2019 the major issue for the world is not the French protests its what is going on with Wall street and the battle between President Trump and the Federal Reverse. [...]

This situation does not look good

Powstanie Pogańskie said:

Yagami Light said:

Lol that would be a great outcome. I used to have a channel with a lot of views but kind of gave up on it since any video I do got a max 50 views and I can't even write replies to anyone anymore on comments.

I think I will take down a bunch of videos I put almost no effort into and redo them and add some new ones.

I may also restart a website. I used to have one long ago. I still have the content up. I dont know how accurate my stuff on Islam was though as that was original research.
http://web.archive.org/web/20160110095059/http://exposingislam.yolasite.com/

Here is my main old site.
http://web.archive.org/web/20160125104545/http://spiritualtruth.yolasite.com:80/

I had a couple more websites. I put a lot of time into it some stuff was lost.

I will resurrect the good stuff. But a different website name host and theme.

Oh and Earth energy ball's and the sigils if anyone still works with earth along with the final rtr great. I just recently restarted doing that.

I feel like all these years of obsessively calling everybody nazis who don't agree with them, this has actually built up strong energy on the astral for making more people become nazis. All that enforcement of affirmation. This often works pretty directly, people who have been constantly named every "bad" title on the list by liberals for years, they hit a point where they just say "Fuck it. If you want to call me a nazi for having a spine and standing up to ridiculous shit, then I'll be a nazi. But you won't make me sit down!" All these labels used to control people who feared being called them, but noone cares anymore. They constantly affirm all their enemies are nazis, and their enemies actually end up becoming nazis.

If Trump is successful with his battle with the Fed the American economy will most likely recover enough to make this possibility much more unlikely but if the Jews win then you will experience a collapse that will make the Jewish engineered collapse of 1929 look like a small issue.[/quote said:
From what I have read Trump is just as much a part of the Jewish agenda and has family that is married to Jews. So I'm a bit confused as why the whole battle between Trump and wall-street isn't just another part of the charade.

Jews themselves aknowledge that the Federal Reserve is owned by Rothschlild and other jewish families together.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5-_EccciN8Q

It became too obvious. Let's spread this video everywhere.

I wondered. Could someone post links to YT videos or some other things like websites or Social Media where we would go and spam the truth about Satan. The things should always be full of people who would see The truth and would be easily convertable.

That way we would be a LOOOT More organized. Like an Online Warfare schedule :D

About a decade ago I did a search for the largest xtian forums online so I could play both sides against the middle. I pretended to be xtian and I started several threads about Satanism where I informed everyone in a 1980's Satanic Panic tone that there were Satanists everywhere and that everyone on the forums should inform themselves as much as possible about the JOS ministries so they can be aware of the tactics the devil uses to gain followers. I made it seem like I was personally effected by this and that my friends were all joining this "cult". I also told them that if they are part of a congregation that they should inform their church as well. I then started a thread on the old yahoo JOS forums and informed my brothers and sisters in Satan what I have done so they can join me in my trolling efforts. I don't believe any kind of publicity for the JOS is bad publicity. The word needs to get out. Thousands of people found out withing a few days by me doing this and it took very little time.

Darksage666 said:
I’m spreading the JoS and exposing Christianity on YouTube everyday, as well as on social media. One thing I personally noted with YouTube is that if you leave “exposingchristianity.com” or “JoyofSatan.org” then your comment will most likely not show up. Go ahead and leave a comment on YouTube and then sign out of your profile and go look for it and you’ll see for yourself.
So instead I put something like “Christianity is false read the exposing Christianity website” or “Satan is actually god read the JoyofSatan website” and then when I go back to check it is there under “newest comments”.

It’s good to leave that on all types of videos but I’ve easily led some people to the JoS by leaving it on satanic video or something similar. Just some small tips for new people who wanna start doing that as I’m sure some members already know this.
So i am not the only one.... damn....

Memetic warfare

This is somewhat dangerous, especially if it is not done in groups, or if you don't have security. I was thinking it would be a good idea to make shirts with a pentagram towards the top of the shirts and the word "TRUTH" written on the inside. Below the Pentagram would be the christian cross with the word "LIES" written within. Wearing them where there are large crowds of people would have an effect on the zombie-like masses considering many of them are so unaware while they are out shopping or what not. For many who just take a quick glance it could be enough to seep into their subconscious mind without them being completely aware of would is going on, and for others who do recognize it, it could be enough to nudge them in the right direction and get them to question. This could of course could easily cause a confrontation and piss off alot of people which is why you should never be without your SS comrades if you do plan on wearing a shirt like this in public. If you are open about being a Satanist you can even put JoyofSatan.org on the back of the shirt. Naturally many people will turn around as you walk past them and see this.

The failure of the right is they don't have a social and economic criticism and solution other then neoliberal capitalism which is the problem. Venezuela was destroyed by Neoliberalism which is just a new word for liberal capitalism and it fell into the hands of the Marxists for this reason. The Alt-Right criticism of Venezuela always ignores this fact. Because that is the mentality of the right. The jews have not allowed any real economic recovery because they want to keep the economy poor so they can gain enough support in America for Marxism. Hitler already mentioned this was going on back in his day when he was a young worker in Vienna. The Marxists had taken over the workers unions and labour movements and actually refused concessions for improving the workers wages and standard of living so they could keep them angry to support a Marxist political elite and revolution.

Jack said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Moving into 2019 the major issue for the world is not the French protests its what is going on with Wall street and the battle between President Trump and the Federal Reverse. [...]

This situation does not look good

The problem with a lot of people who think they are National Socialist is they are not. Look at the Alt-Right they openly support capitalism only and will kick you out if you don't. Yet they have Hitler images and Flags everywhere. I have wrote on the nature of capitalism and its ugly realities the only reason we have higher standards of living in the west was the labour and union movements where able to gain back more of the fruits of the labour of the working classes which allowed for more money to spent into the economy. Yet some Alt-Right, Libertarian will sit there with their autistic behaviour telling some joke about Star Bucks and I-phones and not understanding yes that is capitalism and that is why Marxism will rise again. Duh.....

However that is gone because the capitalist system is still here. And the history of capitalism is hundreds years long war of the labour classes and capitalist class that started in the later 13th century.

The other reality is the future not going to have the old division of labour classes within it. Automation has made sure of this and the nature of development with the capitalist system has made automation a reality. This slow automation has been going on for over a century but its picked up enough steam now its going to wipe out the wage labour system, capitalism was based on.

I have already covered how to abolish the capitalist system by banning monopoly, wall street, undercutting wages and usury, and have low tax. And to create a system past this. I went into this in detail. However the future with automation is still here and we have to look towards the abolishing of the monetary system and the artificial social order its based on. This order was built on ones individual value to the market place anyway. And the capitalist system was always rigged for vampires who contribute no value to suck up the value of those who contribute. Its all a scam from the very start.

My generation is by the demographics' almost totally Socialist and to the far level of Communist. Stupid memes are not changing that. The only question is will it be National Socialist future or a Marxist future.

The Marxists will win because they are the only ones who have a historical criticism of the capitalist system and its abuses on the populace which is a honest criticism. Then they offer you a dishonest solution that of Marxism. Its a poison apple. But that is the strength of it. The Marxists will also win if the forces of anti-Marxism can't stop fucking around and get real and form a working blueprint for the future.

An example of the problem and why Marxism will win is also here in this community. I have had my work sabotaged by hysterical, reactionaries who admit they have no actual understanding of political or economic history or systems. But think using a ideological critic from the Left's own works to show the failure of the ideology of the Anarcho Communists ideology is promoting this ideology. I have also been attacked a lot in private for using the word Socialist by people who claim to be National Socialists. I have also been hysterically attacked by foolish individuals for pointing out the monetary systems evil's and artificiality and its limitations and the unhealthy future with it. These people never have an alternative to my factual criticism they are not that smart on the subject to being with and don't wish to get woke.

We are not going to win serious political struggle with this bad attitude its retarding progress.

I also noticed any time I write an article detailing the problems of the Monetary system and its an artificial and criminal method to base a society on.... I get the fuck attacked out of me for days by the enemy.

Why is that..... Its the enemies system. Marxism never banned the method of money. Marx's own writings and Kropotkin's criticism of Marx's show..... Marxism is state capitalism. The National Socialist's called capitalism the "unnatural system" and stated Socialism was the natural way but the Red Front the Marxists had hijacked and corrupted this.

HP Mageson666 said:
I also noticed any time I write an article detailing the problems of the Monetary system and its an artificial and criminal method to base a society on.... I get the fuck attacked out of me for days by the enemy.

Why is that..... Its the enemies system. Marxism never banned the method of money. Marx's own writings and Kropotkin's criticism of Marx's show..... Marxism is state capitalism. The National Socialist's called capitalism the "unnatural system" and stated Socialism was the natural way but the Red Front the Marxists had hijacked and corrupted this.
Thank you a lot for your work reverend:)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back