Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Re: Your Questions

Jack

Thnx. This definitely clears up many questions I had in this area.

The law of nature for a species is cooperation not competition. Mutual Aid, Kropotkin's work criticized and showed Darwin's and Wallace's work was incorrect. Darwin was a student of Malthus who was into the works of Hobbes. These where theories with no basis in reality. Hobbes book "Leviathan" was wrote as Hobbes admitted to shill his way out of exile back to England and into the upper class world. He admitted it was shit.

Darwin admitted his theories where not perfect and would be overturned at some point and he welcomed this. His work was never meant to be written as some law forever. The reason we hear about muh Darwin and not about Kropotkin is because Darwinism is the pusedo scientific justification for the entire criminal monetary system we live under. The enemy wants all us at each other throats as individuals fighting amongst ourselves divide and conqueror while the jews work together as a team with cooperation to take over.

That's why the jewish media has trotted out this crypto joo Peterson to promote their agenda of Social Darwinist individualism and consumerism the capitalist model to another generation of Gentiles who are seeking away out of the system. Rabbi Peterson worked for the jooz at the UN to design the final destruction of the White Race and western world. And that is the plan he promoted but its the same old jooz trick from Ann Rosebaum aka Rand and on. That is why the jooz in the Alt-Right like Kike Enoch promote false Libertarianism the capitalist individualized trap of the joo all the writers where jews.

Social Darwinism is also closely connected to immigration and free trade advocacy. The flabby Jewish warmonger Bill Kristol (who looks like he's never worked a day in his life and was born to a rich Jewish neocon/Trotskyite) stated on video that the White working class should be replaced by immigrants because of capitalism. They tell people that, if you have a sense of dignity and pride and you don't want to work yourself to death, you're lazy and should be replaced.

Another article (I think in National Review) said that White working class communities deserve to be replaced for similar reasons. The National Review neocons got mad that White families don't want to spend their whole lives working themselves to death, dying in wars, or praying in church, and threw a tantrum calling for our extinction.

While the Jews take care of their own and put aside money for Jews to retire, raise children, and go on vacation, they tell Whites that we should be cutthroat, self-centered capitalists. This in itself is an argument for the cooperative nature of evolution.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back