Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

End Of Year Address

Mageson666

Society is the physical manifestation of a thought form which has many different ways to describe it in sociology but its a thought form. What causes changes in society is incoming psychological energies and who is tuned in and who is tuned out and how far in-between. And how this materializes into physicality.

People all want certain things collectively even if they have individual different ideals about how to achieve that. When they realize the current system is a denial of this fundamental human reality they will move to change it into something that can offer this. That is the simple fact behind the wheel of historical changes at the base. Its the fundamental will of life and their are eternal and real spiritual laws behind this.

The current thought form of society which is the materialization of the enemies archetype into our world. Is now undergoing its final disintegration on the mental plane and its collapsing in the physical world in the current events. People are tuning out of the enemy archetype as its psychic field is weakening and disappearing. There is a flood of new ideals and movements coming in now.

This opens the door for a new reformulation of society and a new leadership who's job is to organize society in accordance with the well being of society.

Keep in mind something society is not your enemy its part of who you are and so are your people in it. We are here to help people individually and collectively as we are social beings and psychically, physically and spiritually connected with our own Peoples as part of a greater whole of them. Without society and what makes society none of us would survive or have a future or exist.

Basically don't get arrogant which is cloaking of most elitist attitudes. This attitude is based on a constant competition between you and your own People many people do this strengthen their personal ego when they go against the mainstream but fall into their own trap and just become an asshole sucked up psychically into their own asshole. Its okay to be frustrated with society but don't fall into these traps over it. We are here to help and serve our own People not scorn them and create a divide between us. When dealing with others deal with each moment and individual in life as you understand to do based on the situation.Your smart enough and have your own genius within your psyche you can manage this on your own without a checklist.

We need to keep up the Final RTR and keep working to spread the message to the world online as well its the easier way to reach the most people the fastest. People need to know about us to tune in fully to the new social reality we are working to create. We are tuning them out of the enemy but we need to tune them into us.

1ab537.jpg

Happy New Year and Yuletide,

Yes it's been said the joos are playing ball because no one else is. And I refer to the fact it doesn't matter which large political party was to come into power it's all fully ridden with joos.

I trust now that our Gods are free to act in this World they will manifest some new leaders that will be our people.

In Cobra Commanders Exit The Jewtrix video there is an excerpt of how the joos have managed to survive all this time.

And shallow answers are usually given like it's due to their intelligence or something.

The real reason the joos have survived and are in the leadership positions of the world today is because of jooish prayers.

They're an undercover secret society mafia that uses occult powers through their prayers which are also curses on us Gentiles.

I love the Final RTR because I know it makes my life better. And it's a great kick in the teeth to the enemy.

On the ego part I personally do suffer from that. It's just that I don't trust outsiders. I've lost a job before talking about the problems in the world. Not Satanism though I'm not that foolish.

And because so many people come across so dumb to me lately I just feel on another level to them.

I will watch my feelings of superiority because there are people more intelligent than me.

It's just when you meditate your mind becomes so much sharper it's like everyone's sleep walking.

I've been having great luck with things career wise lately and I see so much jealousy from others which also puts my guard up. And I feel the barrier growing because of my own wellbeing and safety from jealous people without struggling.

Anyway it's because of Spiritual Satanism that everything is working out in my favour. And because they don't know so they are helpless.

That said I do my bit and do the Final RTR twice a day at least and am getting a bit more consistent with my meditations and it shows.

The world is going through changes and it's because we are smashing the jewtrix metatron.

Thank you my lovely university and community here.

Happy New year for when it comes around and let's purge the dross until the world approaches the next Golden Age.

Personal Growth said:
In Cobra Commanders Exit The Jewtrix video there is an excerpt of how the joos have managed to survive all this time.

And shallow answers are usually given like it's due to their intelligence or something.

The real reason the joos have survived and are in the leadership positions of the world today is because of jooish prayers.

Absolutely! A small group with occult power can absolutely obliterate and totally dominate the ignorant majority, who have no power at all. As long as they stay ignorant, they will not be able to do anything at all. That’s why the rest of gentiles need to wake up and realize what is going on.

Larissa666 said:
Personal Growth said:

Absolutely! A small group with occult power can absolutely obliterate and totally dominate the ignorant majority, who have no power at all. As long as they stay ignorant, they will not be able to do anything at all. That’s why the rest of gentiles need to wake up and realize what is going on.
All SS probabily don't even reach 1 millions, we are 'small' and look what we did in few years with the help of the Gods! It took them many years to make the world a jewish shithole but in some few years se reversed all of that :D
The war still is not ended but we are the first stages of it's ending and it seems that we are winning ;) i hope we win with not many deads on our side but at least we win and they are going to be reincarnated anyway.

luis said:
Larissa666 said:
Personal Growth said:

All SS probabily don't even reach 1 millions, we are 'small' and look what we did in few years with the help of the Gods! It took them many years to make the world a jewish shithole but in some few years se reversed all of that :D
The war still is not ended but we are the first stages of it's ending and it seems that we are winning ;) i hope we win with not many deads on our side but at least we win and they are going to be reincarnated anyway.

Exactly the same as the parasitic rats have been doing for centuries.

But the cat is out of the bag now.

And we are just so superior and more powerful so the joos will have to step aside because we're the opposition now. And we will win because we are stronger.

And the Truth must out and rule supreme. We will counteract the small and spiritually weak joos until everyone knows and the joos are done with.

Satan is Truth

luis said:
Larissa666 said:
Personal Growth said:

Actually... We have about 100000 of us satanists both online AND offline so... :lol: :lol: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Artanis said:
luis said:
Larissa666 said:

Actually... We have about 100000 of us satanists both online AND offline so... :lol: :lol: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

For clarification i meant that both offline and online (Online+offline, not ON both :lol: )

Artanis said:
Artanis said:
luis said:

For clarification i meant that both offline and online (Online+offline, not ON both :lol: )
Aren't they 10.000?
Even if i belive that many are not even registred here plus there are many that just follow the Yahoo groups.

In a way i wish we were more but we still did a lot even if we *aren't that much*
I wish that the Jos would be talked in TV even if they just said that we are crazy, people will look the sites and many will be on our side but joos still control the media :(

luis said:
Artanis said:
Artanis said:

Aren't they 10.000?
Even if i belive that many are not even registred here plus there are many that just follow the Yahoo groups.

In a way i wish we were more but we still did a lot even if we *aren't that much*
I wish that the Jos would be talked in TV even if they just said that we are crazy, people will look the sites and many will be on our side but joos still control the media :(

Not for long they will not :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Finally.... Less strain upon the psyche but the battle will go on until every last enemy of Satan is banished. Some of us will be fighting forever on Satan's behalf, and that's okay, so long as it gives others a chance at their freedom. I'll be glad when newer members won't have to worry about enemy attacks all the time.

Together we will crush them and show them just how powerful we really are. They will soon realize that they picked the wrong planet and the wrong races to fuck with.

Twitter is a great way to spread the word. I state this and I will continue as much as possible twitter is a main vain for us. If they start censoring us on that platform then they are fucking themselves. I’m Brother Salvation @InfiniteVril

Example of a few:

joyofsatan.org

http://www.daemuk.ch/blacksun666.pdf

http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/

http://www.kabbalahexposed.com

https://docdro.id/69Gvvpl

https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/how_to_recognize_and_identify_a_jew_-_part_1.pdf

https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/how_to_recognize_and_identify_a_jew_-_part_2.pdf

http://josgreece.angelfire.com/English666.html

Ritual
1. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506&hilit

2. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11566

HAIL SATAN!

‪#History #Politics #Economics #Communism #Globalism #Terrorism #NWO #Illuminati #Freemasonry #Zionism #AncientAliens #Spirituality #Occult #AI #God #Hindu #Pagan #Buddhism #Islam #Christianity #Jesus #Christ #UFOs #Nazis #Jews #Satanic #DNA #WW1 #WW2 #WW3

https://docdro.id/a513SRi

https://www.scribd.com/document/395595944/Aeon-Legacy-Manifesto

We need our initiatiatef disciples to do it like they mean it. There is too much preaching to the choir online and not enough people pushing the word.. For the love of Satan and Hell!

Sieg heil!

Could not agree more. Great sermon.

National attitudes and cultures are the results of pooling minds within short proximity. The strongest thoughts in the pool create the status quo which forces obedience to all the weaker minds so that everyone thinks like each other. This is analogous to how a strong magnet will force a weak one to replicate its polarity if they are close together for sufficient time periods. Only a deliberate choice to free will can negate conforming to the majority's generally accepted knowledge base if you do not have power enough to stand individually.

If we all know what the score is, and we do know it the best, and keep up on the power meds and gaining true knowledge, then everyone on the planet must gradually conform to a subscription to the truths we know in detail. But they will know it only in their "subconscious" minds which will comply to our greater mental force. Statements such as Satan as Truth, kikes as villainous threats, and so forth without simply agreement is the result here, not an in depth comprehension we each strive to learn. (It's not free comprehension such as what we have worked and earned, but a bias or tendency to support our claims without knowing why they do so or even exactly when they chose to start doing it - it's how weak minds work and ~ 4/5 of the population are in this range of vulnerability to being silently influenced; liken it to how most people whinge about Donald Trump for literally his hair cut or a large wall, but cannot discuss his ability to govern; they just conform to whatever the mass mind accepts like dimwits. Religion and kike trash exploit this directly as the first and foremost means to derail us and deceive us back into ignorance (and then use magick to reinforce it) - they are very weak once we have some knowledge and magic back in our hands. 3000 - 6000 years of work has been undone by JoS in less than two decades. And none of it is done by anywhere close the numbers our opponents have had to work with either, haha.

Having greater knowledge makes one indomitable to outside forceful influences which is why we can do what we do and billions simply cannot. How amazing is that? Also, billions (or millions, I don't know if numbers are going to drastically drop in the coming years but I certainly would bet on it intuitively now that I mention it...anyone good with predicting futures?) will get there, we are best if all race members have empowered minds, and obviously is the case.

KIKE TRASH ARE HISTORY. WARFARE IS FOR SATAN AND HIS TRIBE. ETERNAL AND RIGHTFUL GLORY IS HIS; HE MADE IT FOR HIMSELF AND IMMORTALLY CONQUERED IT - HE ENTERS ALL WAR AS THE ADMITTED VICTOR; HE ALONE REMAINS AFTER WAR AS THE DEMONSTRATOR OF THE UNBENDING IRON LAWS WHICH GOVERN THE GOOD OF HIS WORD. HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back