Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Normies, Society and Spiritual Development

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all our Satanic Family and Comrades.

On the situation of the normies, or "The normal people" and those who are without, we have to act towards them at a sensible level. Personally, to me, normies are not a friend, nor an enemy, insofar they do not act against us or our agenda in any direct manner. They can also be potential allies to us. We have fewer things to divide with the normies than the enemy does.

Normies are deceived, and the knowledge level of the average human being is too low. This is being changed, slowly, but it goes upwards. If people had more knowledge, it's possible, that they would also make better choices, or at least, understand a few more things than they do currently. When the average level of humanity as a whole is raised, or in a specific region, then these people raise towards a higher level of understanding and civilization. As for those who are given these chances and they scatter it to the wind, they devolve.

There are some people who are overly idealistic and positivist in regards to the 'normies' but personally, I do not see all the good professed by these people in regards to 'humanity' in the amount they speak of. However, I don't see the pessimistic dialectic either which goes that humans are the worst trash ever and that they are totally worthless. It most of the time comes down on which portion of humans we are conversing again, most of the time, which is crucial to pass down any 'judgement'.

Between our side and the enemy, the situation is, the enemy doesn't really care about people. So in a world they lead, one shouldn't expect anything else from the humans being ruled over, either. They want humans to be in huge and never-ending numbers, because they have a necessity for energy givers and slaves, but they do not care about them as beings on a fundamental level. Our Gods gave us spiritual knowledge to elevate society into a better level of spiritual existence.

There are also, grades and grades of normies. I do not believe the normie in the most cutthroat Muslim country is the same normie as a normal and chill person in Canada or something. There is absolutely no relation here, and one has to take precautions depending on the specific situation of the specific normie or group of normies. The normies also, while they may be on NPC status as for current (NPC = Non Playable Character as in video games) they pose a danger to us, simply because, they are tools.

The difference between us and the enemy is very fundamental. To the enemy a dead and abused normie means nothing. To us it means something because we are related to the normies. While the enemy arises from their alien womb, we arise from what is the 'normie' populace, because this planet belongs to us, while the enemy is an alien. The normies are related to us, but not related to the enemy, in anyway, shape or form. For this reason our task of treating the normies should be level headed compared to the enemy's treatment of kosher severity.

Between the normie, we also have the goyim. The Goyim is essentially the NPC which has in it's head in a dangerous amount the programming of our enemies. A great portion if not the greatest portion of normies are actually goyim. And in this case, especially in terms of offense, they are no different than our enemies, if they oppose us directly, or try to harm us. Essentially, a few hundreds of millions of these goyim type normies, would like to gut us and hang us upside down from "holy" crosses, or stone us in the middle of the streets, to prove their morality and conviction to their jewish masters. And that is the truth, especially where the goyim types are in group mentality, which justifies all atrocities they could possibly do.

If one is such a positivist, we can buy them a ticket to some Arabic country and they can see there for themselves their high hopes for humanity, and how people are so "understanding and compassionate" or "good at the bottom". Many of our members live in this reality, and they know how it is. None of these statements of humans being so good are substantial anymore the enemy's rhetoric of humans simply being trash, but the reality, proves more towards the trash, because the enemy is also promoting this for too long. So we can buy these positivists their tickets to these places so they can see for themselves, if these things are true or not. Many of these people are stuck in what appears to be a 'development' and 'development of the world', not thinking further than that by far. And they can spend their time dreaming a world of Muslims in the hundreds of millions, where they do not work a task on the hands of machines that do anything for them or other sorts of ultimate entitlement situations for what appears to be human dross, such as free energy for Mohammed to make a few bombs and kill you with from his backyard. While now, finally, they can pray in front of the cube all day long, since, they have nothing better to do with their time, if the Cube worship is not obliterated before a level of development is reached.

The fact we do not have some developments is not a curse but rather a blessing at this point. If the curve of the developments of a civilization grows past it's curve of baseline understanding and values through which it can utilize them properly, a civilization is fucked. If this happens, the rot can rule over the mob with an iron rod, and then they are enslaved permanently. Technology makes this possible more and more.

The only reason we are not dead yet is that the enemy hasn't made it enforced to have a brainchip since infancy for all their slaves. If this were the case, our type of people would be dead, among many other types of 'undesirables' to the Jew World Order. If we can speak now, it's not because the mainstream platforms are neutral, or we would be in jewbook or the so called 'social media'. Developments exist, but values of freedom of expression, do not.

In plain short, the reason we are alive, is not because society tolerates us, unless you live in a few countries where tolerance is imposed by higher powers such as the state, but simply because the normies are in no position to be aggressive directly to us , or one properly deals with the goyim types in what appears to be defensive warfare, on a consistent basis. And this is how it should be.

Ironically, Satanists do not pose any harm to any development, or justice, or anything like that, but we just have some severe 'dislikes' with some people who write in their culture they want to behead us and burn us eternally, if that makes any sense, of course. Because to some people the fact they want to fill us with lead simply because we believe in something else, is absolutely 'normal' and 'fine'. Those who are in the open know how difficult life can be. The reality of the situation in regards to most people of the world is that they would either take us directly of lunatics, or hate us, with only a very small portion of the world 'understanding' us or giving us an ear, and that is the present situation. So one has to know how to move through the normies, to keep reasonable distance or proximity, and be sensible.

Personally, because I am aware on how these situations resolve and that the world awakens at a specific pace, and not by a huge rainbow surge where people 'simply get it suddenly', I recommend people to not look only at 'advancement' as a blessing, but always compare an advancement to the level of those who receive such advancement. One can accept the 'development' one is given, but they can reject the inner change to use this in a reasonable way. And this is consistent in humanity's history.

Except of outright destruction, one can simply destroy a society by developing it past the measure of it's pace of values and understanding. In many ways, this route to destruction is also far more accepted, than the other route of destruction which is the painful one. For example, instead of obliterating races, you just race mix them out of existence instead; same outcome, different way.

One more thing is that some people profess that all humans in the future or something will be spiritual. If this was the case before in our timeline, we wouldn't find ourselves in that mess, this should be easy to understand, as even today, people with slight training and understanding of the enemy, do not fall into their crap. There are some types of people who refuse, or never take meditation seriously, and the enemy has these types of people too,. These people need to be put in the proper way without coercive or violent means, by holding a major power and keeping them in place, until they can develop in their own pace and reach an understanding. It can take a few lifetimes of futility of some people until they figure out there is more to this world and that it's a necessity to go after a spiritual lifestyle. Newer souls may need a lot of time to 'crawl around' at first like babies who try to develop at birth, and this is also astrological in more than one ways. Rushing them and forcing them out of nature isn't going to help either.

We have had governments and the whole planet consistently, and many times over, for tens of thousands of years, and it nowhere appears we have 'forced' people to do meditation, spirituality, or affirm our beliefs. Highly advertise yes, but force, it simply cannot happen, where meditation is concerned. Spiritual development cannot be enforced. Meditation is the only thing that cannot be forced, since by it's nature, it's something one must reach an understanding in order to do. If the Gods wanted to enforce us or maul us into order, they would use other means. But that's beyond the point. The reason of this gap of our personal choices, is also what makes us liable to enemy attack, but this free will is also a source of our species strength, too, embed in our development. We are not cyborgs, and when we make our choices, we can be resolute in them because we understand them, in the end.

Hopefully, as we develop, more and more people, reaching a total percent in the future, will understand the importance of spirituality, and make it as a part of their daily lives, as part of their personal and mature choice. Understanding of the futility of ignorance will help a lot here, plus, the giving in of the enemy's tricks and curses.

Now in regards to people who are not that shitty, one does not have to behave like an obnoxious idiot against them. Many people base their 'misanthropy' to the negative aspect of people and those that suck, but they are so hesitant and stingy to give any credit to people who are valuable, try, and advance this world, despite of the general circumstances. Some people are normies and asleep but they are not necessarily evil people or negative against us. Quite a handful of people aren't totally crappy, and they are just decent. Many, in many fields, are way more than decent, and they do try, in what appears to be a sleeping, but relatively peaceful normie state. And they deserve some positive points for that.

There are also some "Normies" who are moving towards the "Evil Goyim" state, which are awakening, fighting Islam or Christianity, and are a general hazard to the enemy's planning in one or more areas. These normies one should, anonymously, notify to our existence, since, many of these people are fed up already with the jewish trinkology, and many just want to wake up, now or later. Original haters of all that is bullshit, these people can be of help to us, even if not direct to join us at the immediate present. An evil goyim is a man who is suffocating under jewtrix pressure, and starts to dislike, question, or even hate on the enemy.

In short it's not so much the "Normies" that are a danger to us, or that we should be concerned about, but the goyim types. The goyim types are our enemies. Another thing we must remember is that the Normie can far more easily turn into a goyim, rather than the other way around, and therefore, one must be aware of this. A normie treated in a specific way can turn into one of us, and a normie treated badly either by us or by the enemy turns into a goyim. As for the goyim, depending on how much they are jewing, potential retaliation through spiritual means may be the solution, and one must be ready for spiritual retaliation of this living dross, as many of them act like trained dogs to go after the prey their slaver commands.

However, above all, our war is against the enemy who is the slaver. One must never, unless directly confronted by normies or goyim, put the spiritual warfare against their jewish master, higher than their goyim cattle. Hating on the trained dogs is meaningless if you can hate directly on the shaper of the murderous hounds. If the hounds come up to you, you must spiritually defend yourself, or spiritually attack them if they prepare to get you.

Lastly, there are people who are sometimes abrasive on normies who come here or the recently dedicated and stuff. One just needs to have a memory and look back at them when they were in the same state, and use some necessary understanding here to assist them to grow. And ask themselves if when they were in that place, such behavior would be helpful, and think how they would they, themselves like to be treated. Many of us found our way here through numerous ways, others on their own, others through a link, others through a recommendation from someone who escaped the jewtrix before than we did, and so forth. And at this time, one was a normie or an evil goy which we can say, the evil goyim grade can be a great and resourceful pool of people for us, since their opposition to our enemies makes them our potential friends or future members and comrades. A lot of evil goyim hate on the enemy and they need a viable spiritual outlet to escape the jewtrix in full.

Interested normies, or people who are at least tentative to our side or beneficial, are also good in general, unless, they position themselves otherwise. We can be friends with people too, if they do not seek to cause fuckups. Our spiritual warfare and online activism banishes the shadows the enemy projects on the normies, and even saves some of the goyim, while at the same time, creating evil goyim, and more Satanists. Society becomes better through this process.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I don't believe "Normies" exist. In society people are cautious about letting down their public persona's for different fears and reasons. And this public persona follows the social standard created by media and schools this is what is the base line acceptable public discourse. However when you really get to know someone and they feel comfortable to take down the walls its a different story as to what they actually think, believe and feel about things.

I have a VERY deep and intense hatred for the enemy and anything or anyone that has even the slightest involvement with them and their bullshit. I find it very difficult to try and understand those lost in the jewtrix despite knowing I was once like them as a kid. It's a deep seated loathing that has me physically repulsed by them more often than not.

I can't say that I'm completely willing to try and sympathize with those who aren't lost too deep into the jewish bullshit, but I can make an effort to understand that they are lost, not gone. They're like children in the sense that they don't know any better, and they really don't - not yet at least. I care for humanity and want to be able to assist in it's growth towards spirituality and freedom, and I recognize that my warlike outlook needs to be toned down a bit for those who aren't complete and total blind idiots and have potential to wake up and possibly even join us.

I appreciate the sermon as it was quite the eye-opener for me.

HP Mageson666 said:
I don't believe "Normies" exist. In society people are cautious about letting down their public persona's for different fears and reasons. And this public persona follows the social standard created by media and schools this is what is the base line acceptable public discourse. However when you really get to know someone and they feel comfortable to take down the walls its a different story as to what they actually think, believe and feel about things.

If they didn't exist, then the enemy wouldn't be able to base their bizarre system nowhere. Normie arose in the meme community to just show this 'normal' state enforced by what is effectively the jewtrix and it's plastic manifestation of life. To imply they have private thoughts and stuff but they don't really care and just try harder to be 'normies'.

But they are surely getting fewer by the day, as people are waking up. Even the jews admit we are moving past the level of the normies as a mainstream, with many jew haters and other elements who are least 'understand something' taking their place. This is also why the jew whines on the matter, because people are moving towards the bad goy perspective of life. This is very good news, and all the best for us.

Ghost in the Machine said:
I have a VERY deep and intense hatred for the enemy and anything or anyone that has even the slightest involvement with them and their bullshit. I find it very difficult to try and understand those lost in the jewtrix despite knowing I was once like them as a kid. It's a deep seated loathing that has me physically repulsed by them more often than not.

I can't say that I'm completely willing to try and sympathize with those who aren't lost too deep into the jewish bullshit, but I can make an effort to understand that they are lost, not gone. They're like children in the sense that they don't know any better, and they really don't - not yet at least. I care for humanity and want to be able to assist in it's growth towards spirituality and freedom, and I recognize that my warlike outlook needs to be toned down a bit for those who aren't complete and total blind idiots and have potential to wake up and possibly even join us.

I appreciate the sermon as it was quite the eye-opener for me.

Nobody asked you to pet their heads. However beating their heads over is counterproductive. We are not antisocial paranoid ghoulish freaks.

It's good to be vigilant now as to fight them randomly that is a waste of energy. The jewtrix and it's overlord deserves hatred, not the random idiots who run it, most of the time unwillingly and unknowingly.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nobody asked you to pet their heads. However beating their heads over is counterproductive. We are not antisocial paranoid ghoulish freaks.

It's good to be vigilant now as to fight them randomly that is a waste of energy. The jewtrix and it's overlord deserves hatred, not the random idiots who run it.

Efforts will primarily be focused on the enemy, I won't be wasting time or efforts on a bunch of brainless fools. Self-defense is the exception. Appreciate the response.

Hoodedcobra666 said:

It's good to be vigilant now as to fight them randomly that is a waste of energy. The jewtrix and it's overlord deserves hatred, not the random idiots who run it.

Efforts will primarily be focused on the enemy, I won't be wasting time or efforts on a bunch of brainless fools. Self-defense is the exception. Appreciate the response.

The jews always put the people they use as decoy for people to express their anger against, so the jew will never be dealt with.

tumblr-pid66x4-Ouh1rkd2bio1-500.gif

Les Non-Magiques...
The Muggles...
The No-Maj...
The Can't-Spells...

Okay so I'm having some problems with understanding here as there are two conflicting issues. One we have the Goyim as stated and then we have normies, who are for the most part unfortunately brainwashed of course by alien bastards known primarily as Jews.

While I can understand keeping a level head, how can one expect that normies can be allies, when the mass majority is under this influence? They aren't Jews but that still doesn't stop their brainwashing they are following under Xianity. It seems rather difficult to deal with when in one sense you have the head honcho Jews and the en masse Normies under Xianity. Kinda putting it light but doesn't it sound like we are fighting two sides besides one? How can you be level headed when dealing with that?

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

The jews always put the people they use as decoy for people to express their anger against, so the jew will never be dealt with.

Just adding... That's why blacks say: white people...."insert jew created problem"
Many times blacks have no clue who to blame, so it's always whites while never looking into the matter. Or with xtians it's always Satan while again they NEVER even care to look into the matter a little more closely.

If the concept of what a normie is used in was the case then the enemy would have won, a mindless drone. The only person to call you a normie as an insult is usually going to be some weirdo in a fur suit. Its a term for anyone who does not want to be a total degenerate. Its a hipster slogan like anyone who didn't want to do smack and have orgies in the park was called a square by the Hipsters of the 60's. This term came out of the Church of the Sub Genius which was a joke moment making fun of religion. And promoted degeneracy as its cause. It made its way onto the Chan world and into the Alt-Right.

Most people are not mindless drones. They base their opinions on the information given to them at the time within their own mixture of attitudes, experiences and personal opinions that is the foundation of culture. Even the Xian and social Marxists types change their mind on things with new information and time. Which is why the enemy tries so hard to control information and public opinion.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

If they didn't exist, then the enemy wouldn't be able to base their bizarre system nowhere. Normie arose in the meme community to just show this 'normal' state enforced by what is effectively the jewtrix and it's plastic manifestation of life. To imply they have private thoughts and stuff but they don't really care and just try harder to be 'normies'.

But they are surely getting fewer by the day, as people are waking up. Even the jews admit we are moving past the level of the normies as a mainstream, with many jew haters and other elements who are least 'understand something' taking their place. This is also why the jew whines on the matter, because people are moving towards the bad goy perspective of life. This is very good news, and all the best for us.

It could be what it meant in the 60s in this case as we are closely 60 years later. Especially these things change during the decades.

The rest of your description of the term is clearly not implied in my post. This term of the non thinking drone like individual right now is the NPC, or a goyim. Normie is just the...normie. Those hovering in the middle. In a state of experience and malleability as described within it.

Other than that all the rest of the topic explains the situation described on normal or normie people and how they can be turned over and changed. Your reply on information is essentially my second paragraph, to name one example.

Nowhere was the term used at the level argued here, even by the first comment, and this is just an attempt to put something there that was not even clearly said or implied.

As about them changing this is the point of the post, so that's that.

HP Mageson666 said:
If the concept of what a normie is used in was the case then the enemy would have won, a mindless drone. The only person to call you a normie as an insult is usually going to be some weirdo in a fur suit. Its a term for anyone who does not want to be a total degenerate. Its a hipster slogan like anyone who didn't want to do smack and have orgies in the park was called a square by the Hipsters of the 60's. This term came out of the Church of the Sub Genius which was a joke moment making fun of religion. And promoted degeneracy as its cause. It made its way onto the Chan world and into the Alt-Right.

Most people are not mindless drones. They base their opinions on the information given to them at the time within their own mixture of attitudes, experiences and personal opinions that is the foundation of culture. Even the Xian and social Marxists types change their mind on things with new information and time. Which is why the enemy tries so hard to control information and public opinion.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Normie is easy to delineate they are the people who believe in holohoax, in muh liberalism, in universalism, that nazi means evil, that races don't exist etc all this kind of shit. Anyone believing in these programs while being otherwise generally civilized beings is a normie. Anyone acting like a walking biohazard, a psychopathe, or a savage is a goyim. The very large majority of mudslimes are goyim for instance, some are normies however.. the few who don't pray at all or really care and have secular values and try to act like decent people. In xtianity the proportion of normies is higher then for pisslam because there are quite a bunch of deist types who don't go to church never read a bible and simply follow a few random "feel good" verses they heard from others. Like they have been baptised as a child and their parents were baptised as children and none really cares about religion it's just a mild cultural disease in their case. Buddhism for instance, while a spiritual waste, it's full of normiesnot of goyim because they don't really cause any harm except to themselves. In the left/social marxist types, the goyim are all the ones involved in retarded activism such as pro rapefugee and pro pedophilia. And all the freak SJW types like the ugly whale that appears on all memes about sjws. And also all the violent domestic terrorist types like antifa. The others are normies.

When does a normie become a gentile ? I personally put the bar to realizing jews are a race (mandatory) and either knowing all jews working together for their common interest OR knowing about the holo-hoax OR knowing xtianity and pisslam serve jewish interests (that they all serve the same side or g_d would work as well). But being goyim prevents from being gentiles, thus the militant xtians who want leviticus style laws can't be gentiles even if they know about jews being a race and about the holoax.

Braun666 said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

Just adding... That's why blacks say: white people...."insert jew created problem"
Many times blacks have no clue who to blame, so it's always whites while never looking into the matter. Or with xtians it's always Satan while again they NEVER even care to look into the matter a little more closely.

White people literally help very directly mankind at this point and self sacrifice in a suicidal level of helping others, and the jew makes this easily brushed off: cause problems and blame whitey.

No other countries on the planet accept any foreigners but those of hated whitey, and nobody cares about any issues of anyone else. This on its own should explain the situation of lack of hatred, which in the end is suicidal. It reaches a point where whites run for the lives because of this tolerance after a point.

But of course- always fuck whitey. But if people figure out the jew they will have a different opinion. Hitler also proved this as the universally accepted leader of a resistence against the jew and his jewtrix.

Normie is the current term for Square that's how its used. If the argument is the euphuism treadmill normie is still used in the same context most of the Alt-Right culture is from the Chan world. Its also a term that creates a strange divide in peoples mind that causes issues with perception. Normal society is not the same meaning as Normie.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
It could be what it meant in the 60s in this case as we are closely 60 years later. Especially these things change during the decades.

The rest of your description of the term is clearly not implied in my post. This term of the non thinking drone like individual right now is the NPC, or a goyim. Normie is just the...normie. Those hovering in the middle. In a state of experience and malleability as described within it.

Other than that all the rest of the topic explains the situation described on normal or normie people and how they can be turned over and changed. Your reply on information is essentially my second paragraph, to name one example.

Nowhere was the term used at the level argued here, even by the first comment, and this is just an attempt to put something there that was not even clearly said or implied.

As about them changing this is the point of the post, so that's that.

Ramier108666 said:
Okay so I'm having some problems with understanding here as there are two conflicting issues. One we have the Goyim as stated and then we have normies, who are for the most part unfortunately brainwashed of course by alien bastards known primarily as Jews.

While I can understand keeping a level head, how can one expect that normies can be allies, when the mass majority is under this influence? They aren't Jews but that still doesn't stop their brainwashing they are following under Xianity. It seems rather difficult to deal with when in one sense you have the head honcho Jews and the en masse Normies under Xianity. Kinda putting it light but doesn't it sound like we are fighting two sides besides one? How can you be level headed when dealing with that?

We are fighting many sides, including Muzzies and all sorts of other garbage.

These need to be overcome through empowerment so they do not affect you. And then one needs to take it on with their controller who holds them enslaved. Or the first will always exist.

The brainwashed need to be kept in check, and possibly retaliated against if they harm. However, same as a sleepwalker who does not change by you hitting them on the head during sleepwalking, but rather will just die, one should aim for the creator of this situation which is the enemy.

Because we have focused on the enemy for a given steady period of time, there is progress with the average people in what they know, and billions who are more woke than 2 decades ago. Their master is the real issue, and their control panel which is their torah and related filth.

If xians and related are a major problem in your life either you chose to go open and have an extra tank of enemies as a result, or you did not cover properly, in which case, you will have to deal with them directly.

Everyday guy xians in the current year are non existant they are only praying to jeboo, whining all day long, and ocassionally holding a sign that gays will burn in hell because the torah said so. Vatican and other crap should clearly be classified directly with the jews. They are one and the same.

Maybe to you but a normie is someone who does not want to wear a fur suit and clop. Buttercup dew is not a normie. Anti-Fa types think of society in the context of normies.

Mainstream society is made up of individuals who reflect the information and social attitudes that form their world. This is neutral. Normie is an insult to anyone who does not want to be a degenerate.

If the context of Normie was true we never would have pushed off the Church regime or communism.

Sinistra said:
Normie is easy to delineate they are the people who believe in holohoax, in muh liberalism, in universalism, that nazi means evil, that races don't exist etc all this kind of shit. Anyone believing in these programs while being otherwise generally civilized beings is a normie. Anyone acting like a walking biohazard, a psychopathe, or a savage is a goyim. The very large majority of mudslimes are goyim for instance, some are normies however.. the few who don't pray at all or really care and have secular values and try to act like decent people. In xtianity the proportion of normies is higher then for pisslam because there are quite a bunch of deist types who don't go to church never read a bible and simply follow a few random "feel good" verses they heard from others. Like they have been baptised as a child and their parents were baptised as children and none really cares about religion it's just a mild cultural disease in their case. Buddhism for instance, while a spiritual waste, it's full of normiesnot of goyim because they don't really cause any harm except to themselves. In the left/social marxist types, the goyim are all the ones involved in retarded activism such as pro rapefugee and pro pedophilia. And all the freak SJW types like the ugly whale that appears on all memes about sjws. And also all the violent domestic terrorist types like antifa. The others are normies.

When does a normie become a gentile ? I personally put the bar to realizing jews are a race (mandatory) and either knowing all jews working together for their common interest OR knowing about the holo-hoax OR knowing xtianity and pisslam serve jewish interests (that they all serve the same side or g_d would work as well). But being goyim prevents from being gentiles, thus the militant xtians who want leviticus style laws can't be gentiles even if they know about jews being a race and about the holoax.

Exactly.

The momemt the normies raise their head to look on these subjects that are against the jew status quo, the jew himself denounces them as evil "goy" and the problems of their empire, tinfoil hats and so forth.

The middle guys gone wrong...LOL

Sinistra said:

You're answering based on your own context of it from a long time ago, based on something prior said or believed by other people.

It does not imply all of this at this point, it is a loose and emptier term. I highlighted the points in my other reply, the meaning is far more simplistic today, it no longer indicates all that is said on the minds of the youth and so forth.

You do not call a normie someone that does not partake in degeneracy, you call someone a normie who accepts all the givens with zero filtering and thinks themselves a very good person for doing that.

The Church regime and Communism was pushed by the thinking elements, by use and persecution of the goyim and a natural block of the normies who kept the system going.

But then again the term itself is attempted to be made into something else for whatever reason, yet, the clear expressed correlations on the post and replies do suffice.

HP Mageson666 said:
Maybe to you but a normie is someone who does not want to wear a fur suit and clop. Buttercup dew is not a normie. Anti-Fa types think of society in the context of normies.

Mainstream society is made up of individuals who reflect the information and social attitudes that form their world. This is neutral. Normie is an insult to anyone who does not want to be a degenerate.

If the context of Normie was true we never would have pushed off the Church regime or communism.

Sinistra said:

I don't think HP Hoodedcobra is using "normie" in a derogatory sense, just pointing out that, on average, mainstream society has people with potential for both good and evil. Thus we shouldn't trust them too much, but we shouldn't have blind hatred towards them either, as some can be helped.

Christianity past a point infects the person with a rabid style jewish fanaticism that on the highest levels makes them equal to the jews.

This is observable in the fundie types above all others, who literally just curse that they were not born a jew, and pray their soul is replaced with a jewish one.

Which as it appears, it also happens on the extreme levels of personal spiritual defilement. Many would on their own argue that they are jewish, even more than the jews. Information doesn't matter a lot here either, the mental destabilization has been achieved Communist style, one is now an MK Ultra style servant of the jews.

And yes these types do not process any information either. Anything you say just activates another verse on their brain from their ficticious book. And any reply spews another line of programming of torah code.

Its not my own context its the established context and was platformed on this into the Chan world and its still used in this context. Normie is slang insult for people who don't want to be degenerates. Which is what square was used as back in the day.

Calling someone normal and normie is not the same meaning. One post on the internet is not going to change this.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
You're answering based on your own context of it from a long time ago, based on something prior said or believed by other people.

It does not imply all of this at this point, it is a loose and emptier term. I highlighted the points in my other reply, the meaning is far more simplistic today, it no longer indicates all that is said on the minds of the youth and so forth.

You do not call a normie someone that does not partake in degeneracy, you call someone a normie who accepts all the givens with zero filtering and thinks themselves a very good person for doing that.

The Church regime and Communism was pushed by the thinking elements, by use and persecution of the goyim and a natural block of the normies who kept the system going.

But then again the term itself is attempted to be made into something else for whatever reason, yet, the clear expressed correlations on the post and replies do suffice.

HP Mageson666 said:

Sinistra said:

HailVictory88 said:
I don't think HP Hoodedcobra is using "normie" in a derogatory sense, just pointing out that, on average, mainstream society has people with potential for both good and evil. Thus we shouldn't trust them too much, but we shouldn't have blind hatred towards them either, as some can be helped.

This is it in summary.

Of course I do not, and it is clear in my post.

That's true. However when most people read the term normie they are going to have a different picture of this term based on the established meaning. Then it becomes confusing this is the problem with trying to redefine terms. Using the term Normal or mundane society would be easier to understand.

An interesting question how many people who came here where Christian right before or neo Pagan or just secular.

HP Mageson666 said:
That's true. However when most people read the term normie they are going to have a different picture of this term based on the established meaning. Then it becomes confusing this is the problem with trying to redefine terms. Using the term Normal or mundane society would be easier to understand.

The term in the same context it is used today by people who just have this as a light term. Maybe people older who know all the details of it could take it that way, but nope.

The word is in the context of present reality and the post. All memes have a loose correlation behind them. They are hardly defined by strict laws and rules such as political terms.

People aren't like SubGenius church members trying to argue the existence of the evil normies or whatever like that. This is made clear by the post. Maybe this also helps to diffuse such very heavy meaning as people in the middle or normies aren't as evil as ascribed on them by SubGens or most of the time.

For some older people it could be the case but the context is presented within the post and very clearly. So I do not see any problem and nobody I believe does either.

Normie sounds cooler than Normals. Normals is a term that was used in the bizarre saga of Twillight to define people who were not vampires or werewolves...For example.

What friends I have in person are normies. Though it's infuriating. One friend I feel is waking up, slowly, though I doubt it will be this lifetime. She has heavy ties to xanity and says the whole of it is good because the small sect she had personal experience with was good. She is heavily tied into many programs of the jewtrix. Many of them are. Though the friends I have all have a curiosity about spirituality and ask me about it from time to time. I can only answer their curiosities and perform the final RTR. I wish to see them awake some day. Ascended, perhaps. But I feel our roads will not cross again for some time, if at all, after this life.

The term Normie went into the Chan world and into mainstream from the Church of the Sub Genius hence the meaning of the term the context remains the same its still used with the same meaning. Its a slang insult.

The issue as well Normie the context it creates a bad attitude and a psychological wall towards the very people we are trying to help. Oh your just a normie…. Those normies, and it creates a mentality that is not good. This is also in the Alt-Right world anyone who does not want White Rape gangs attacking their daughters are just normies...

Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

The term in the same context it is used today by people who just have this as a light term. Maybe people older who know all the details of it could take it that way, but nope.

I am using a word in our own context. All memes have a loose correlation behind them. People aren't like SubGenius church members trying to argue the existence of the evil normies or whatever like that.

For some older people it could be the case but the context is presented within the post and very clearly. So I do not see any problem and nobody I believe does either.

Normie sounds cooler than Normals. Normals is a term that was used in the bzarre saga of Twillight to define people who were not vampires or werewolves...For example.

Cyn666 said:
What friends I have in person are normies. Though it's infuriating. One friend I feel is waking up, slowly, though I doubt it will be this lifetime. She has heavy ties to xanity and says the whole of it is good because the small sect she had personal experience with was good. She is heavily tied into many programs of the jewtrix. Many of them are. Though the friends I have all have a curiosity about spirituality and ask me about it from time to time. I can only answer their curiosities and perform the final RTR. I wish to see them awake some day. Ascended, perhaps. But I feel our roads will not cross again for some time, if at all, after this life.

Instill the doubt on these people's head by very slight remarks or guiding them to new info with anonymous or hidden activism, and you may just see them change. Curiosity is a sign they can be woke up, now or later in their life. If not, then who cares anyway.

I have found out through years of showing people the truth in particular not only here but the normie types that it's mostly a matter of timing and method. Quite a few people already doubt the "system" and the jewtrix. This is when one must carefully present something such as the internet, and let it take it's toll afterwards.

HP Mageson666 said:
An interesting question how many people who came here where Christian right before or neo Pagan or just secular.

I was a pretty hardcore Xian until my mid-teen years, then became irreligious, but I was interested in various paranormal and esoteric ideas. I also became racially aware in my mid-teens and learned about the Jews, so when I found the JoS a couple of years later it instantly made sense. Previous Occult sites I had been on ignored the Race issue, and racial sites were too materialistic, when I read the JoS the information just clicked and I knew it was true.

The term "normal" has a value judgement attached to it. Nothing is really "normal" in this world right now and the behaviour of most people is not normal but on a level lower then intelligent animals. Like a cat cannot be fooled like these normies can be. A cat understands for instance that its a cat belonging to a specie of cats and that some people are bad or even outright evil and cannot be trusted and others are good people that might feed and take care of it etc. Or that some animals are prey, some are dangerous, some it's possible to coexist with while keeping a mutual respectful distance like some other house pet species etc. What normie denotes is being part of the currently common/usual low level of understanding of humanity, rather then being "normal" in a value judgement way. It's not fully a synonym of normal. Unfiltered is a great choice of word by HP Hooded Cobra. That's their main problem, not having a filter against jewish lies. These people are not inherently evil and some honestly try to be as good people as possible, but they are guillible and brainwashed to some extent, to the extent that they are ultimately inoffensive for the jews as they can easily be fooled by smoke screens when needed.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Cyn666 said:

Instill the doubt on these people's head by very slight remarks or guiding them to new info with anonymous or hidden activism, and you may just see them change. Curiosity is a sign they can be woke up, now or later in their life. If not, then who cares anyway.

I have found out through years of showing people the truth in particular not only here but the normie types that it's mostly a matter of timing and method. Quite a few people already doubt the "system" and the jewtrix. This is when one must carefully present something such as the internet, and let it take it's toll afterwards.

Currently when she looks to the source of all negative events or circumstance, she blames colonialism. Particularly that it is the white man that is responsible.
It's a headache and a half discussing it with her as she clings to this thought so forcefully.

Every ideological or otherwise circle has their own version of what a normie is, but they just choose to name it different. Scientists look down at those who do not know science and essentially call them 'plebs'. For one to be in a scientific circle, know nothing, and still want to be treated as an 'equal' or something is absurd.

Do not call Normie a Normie or he will cry.

Because apparently their tears are not as bad as their inertia, which has us fucked for centuries on it's own, a lot.

Only a minority uses their brain in all the centuries to bring about any valuable change, and the "middle guys" are just hovering there in the middle, holy and saintly, and always having the excuse of "I dindu nuffin".

The more information rises people will be prompted to simply pick sides. Even the most normies of the norm.

They should be thankful people like us do not seek to beat them on the head for it, because as it appears, many people would fancy doing that, even here. The enemy threatens and coerces, we don't.

Many people after they understand a couple things they become misanthropic because some champion Normies are like stuck there indefinitely.

And one cannot say this is all for wrong either how they feel. I cannot blame them too much for it for at the very least disliking them. As the normie inertia is dangerous and is volition of the jewtrix itself at this point.

I personally spare them of part of their stupidity because therein lie our future candidates in an asleep type of limbo.

As for them, themselves, as a concept of a solid sheeple that absorbs "culture" pointlessly and without understanding, they do not deserve any praise whatsoever, especially when they do this for our enemies. They only reflect spiritual degradation at this point.

Calling them "normal" is just absurd. What of all the things they do is "normal". Literally feeding the jews all the world's power by their ignorance, or something.

So I agree here.

Sinistra said:
The term "normal" has a value judgement attached to it. Nothing is really "normal" in this world right now and the behaviour of most people is not normal but on a level lower then intelligent animals. Like a cat cannot be fooled like these normies can be. A cat understands for instance that its a cat belonging to a specie of cats and that some people are bad or even outright evil and cannot be trusted and others are good people that might feed and take care of it etc. Or that some animals are prey, some are dangerous, some it's possible to coexist with while keeping a mutual respectful distance like some other house pet species etc. What normie denotes is being part of the currently common/usual low level of understanding of humanity, rather then being "normal" in a value judgement way. It's not fully a synonym of normal. Unfiltered is a great choice of word by HP Hooded Cobra. That's their main problem, not having a filter against jewish lies. These people are not inherently evil and some honestly try to be as good people as possible, but they are guillible and brainwashed to some extent, to the extent that they are ultimately inoffensive for the jews as they can easily be fooled by smoke screens when needed.

HP Mageson666 said:
Confused, mostly. I knew that not everything was right with the shiny, happy left-wing message, but at the same time I hated the right-wing because I knew more than anything else that "Abrahamism" was wrong. To give an idea, one of the strongest thoughts I had back in high school was that "as bad as the holocaust was," the Jews made it for themselves by bringing Christianity and Islam into the world. Christianity was basically the only thing keeping me from embracing the right-wing, and once I found this place, I put "Jew and Jew" together. Even people on /pol/ have said that's the secret to the rise of nationalism in the last few years, once you can stop taking Christianity seriously (and reject any Jewish "substitutes" at the same time), everything else falls into place.

Normie has been difficult to explain lately because everyone uses it differently. I've seen weirdos who pretend they are animals call others normies as well but also just seen outcasts use this term towards the popular kids or adults. I was being radical and using the term towards the mainstream cultural as well once a few years into SS but what are we gonna call the people in the future who follow a mainstream Spritual social cultural? It's just part of being human to like to be with others and having stuff in common we can talk about. Ive seen some people here even act like hardcore hipsters and just hate anything that is popular. Calling it eviiiil programming. Just because people want to dance and record it. Lol

I can see both HP Cobra and HP Mageson's points. On one end normie technically isnt an evil person. It's just the normal types who follow the social cultur. Which is human nature. But it IS used by many degenerates trying to insult sane people as well. So I can agree it does put a lot of people on defense when they called it.

Like HP Cobra said, our people here shouldn't treat anyone without as inferior trash. That's What the enemy does. We have to understand all these people have had a life time of being told one thing and just because they suddenly hear us say something different it isn't going to change their minds just like that. I made the mistake of thinking otherwise in the past. If you look past the programming you will a lot of times see the Gentile soul in them.

Once again the Clergy posts something similar to what has been going thru my mind lately lol. As others here have experienced. This post does help this subject be more neat and clean for me. My thoughts were all over the place but now everything seems put into place.

Thank you HP Cobra.

hailourtruegod said:
Normie has been difficult to explain lately because everyone uses it differently. I've seen weirdos who pretend they are animals call others normies as well but also just seen outcasts use this term towards the popular kids or adults. I was being radical and using the term towards the mainstream cultural as well once a few years into SS but what are we gonna call the people in the future who follow a mainstream Spritual social cultural? It's just part of being human to like to be with others and having stuff in common we can talk about. Ive seen some people here even act like hardcore hipsters and just hate anything that is popular. Calling it eviiiil programming. Just because people want to dance and record it. Lol

I can see both HP Cobra and HP Mageson's points. On one end normie technically isnt an evil person. It's just the normal types who follow the social cultur. Which is human nature. But it IS used by many degenerates trying to insult sane people as well. So I can agree it does put a lot of people on defense when they called it.

Like HP Cobra said, our people here shouldn't treat anyone without as inferior trash. That's What the enemy does. We have to understand all these people have had a life time of being told one thing and just because they suddenly hear us say something different it isn't going to change their minds just like that. I made the mistake of thinking otherwise in the past. If you look past the programming you will a lot of times see the Gentile soul in them.

Once again the Clergy posts something similar to what has been going thru my mind lately lol. As others here have experienced. This post does help this subject be more neat and clean for me. My thoughts were all over the place but now everything seems put into place.

Thank you HP Cobra.

I actually made this post not because I wanted to profess or reinforce the goyim mentality or alt-right crap on the normies as a detestable assessment of people, but give them their rights where it's due. Many people just hate on these generalized terms for no reason whatsoever, and I also see the same happening here, such as hating on random individuals simply for following the system.

Not sure why anyone would want to take this in any other way, other than a bit of bias and neglience of the definition provided in the first three lines of the sermon, plus, I made everything crystal clear in what I wrote.

People are receiving a lot of hatred, especially the 'normies'. They would be good and useful in another system, both to themselves, and to society, in a sane system that doesn't rally the earth to destruction. In this one, many of them are unknowingly advancing a jewish cancer, and this makes them hated, but then again, this hatred for normal people is only partly justified, as one who hates a person simply for being unknowing.

People like to over-blame these people, but many are just average and decent, nothing above, nothing below, nothing special, but nothing inferior, until they prove for themselves otherwise. Many alt-right types also take this to the far end of only blaming victims.

While half of the posts of the alt right are blessing Rabbi Jesus, and reinforcing everything the jews have ever said on all areas of life, they whine about the jews, and then they call others 'normies'. What is more normie and middle age minded than literally taking the bible and professing all the points out of it, and claiming you're an anti-semite, somehow.

We can guide, help the normies, but we must also be vigilant and on the patrol for them or even possibly against them, because of their malleability, and not overly mix with them to the point of assimilation of retardation or stupid vanity compassion. As for hating and punishing them, why? They are of no importance to us, mainly. Our war is against those that matters.

To the christan hobos one not believing in their crap is reason enough to murder or to wish someone burns eternally. As for Islamics, many do also apply this by the hand, too. These people are mentally ill, to think of everyone as living trash simply because they do not 'accept' their insane hebrew dogma.

Normies is just a meme trend. If I reform it to something that absolves them of all the non-necessary hatred they receive, that should be going to jews instead, then all the better. I could give a shit less if Anglin or the so called "Alt Right" reads this post and he cries a few tears for his kosher mentality on blaming random people for the situations in which they are tied by a hundred directions, as in the blame of women and so forth.

Why should I be concerned what kosher christians, who are radicals essentially, believe about sensibility of topics? As far as they are concerned people need to be thrown off rooftops, and they blame all socket groups for all the worlds perils.

In our 'philosophy' or outlook of life, I have defined what the memetic term can mean to have a discussion around it. And decriminalized it. Memes are imaginary and meaning vessels to put content in them, they aren't like political statements inscribed in a master tome that one can freely pervert to suit their ends.

Normie is a term which has a psychological force within that always creates a bad attitude of elitism and justifies any reactionary hipster behaviour it creates a psychological phenomena known as the "Reverse Normie" TM by me. Normal people don't wear fur suits and shove cantaloupes up their butt so guess what the reverse normie does......Expand that out to everything. The word is wedge that creates this attitude.

Right now the Alt-Right states anyone who does not want Weev to rape their daughters as the leader of the White Sharia rape gangs is just a "normie" the guy in the Fur suit says anyone who is not promoting bestiality is just a normie and so this term goes and how its always used. Because that's what it is. Its a code for degenerate elitism. That's the context it was created for and is still used within. If you want to hang that millstone around your neck.....

hailourtruegod said:

Like HP Cobra said, our people here shouldn't treat anyone without as inferior trash. That's What the enemy does. We have to understand all these people have had a life time of being told one thing and just because they suddenly hear us say something different it isn't going to change their minds just like that. I made the mistake of thinking otherwise in the past. If you look past the programming you will a lot of times see the Gentile soul in them..

The fact is however in comparison to the BS of the alt-right and their claims, people here are in reality spiritually superior. So the only way this can go is to have a consensus of behavior against the normie category, which is part of the out-groups of our own. We cannot clean their tears from the floor when they are exposed to this reality of us being spiritually superior, and this is why we take this stance against them as we do.

The fact the alt-right has it's own out-group and names it somehow doesn't change the fact that we also have our out-group.

This sense of better here unlike the weev types which is put forth as an argument, comes from understanding, and spiritual development, which the normies do not have, and is something substantial, and not only based on some heavenly 'morality'. People can curse them and do all sorts of things to them, and this is natural superiority, not some social categorization or subculture around the fact.

The normies are excluded from our community and understanding, that is, unless they want to become members, or this place will turn into Buzzfeed due to kosher 'tolerance' of them past a point. We tolerate them enough already as an inert force at the hands of the enemy, and a force that can be utilized randomly to fuck us up, in the millions.

The forums are open because they can be readership, and they can even ask questions and such, which is already a lot of bending the knee for those who otherwise just appear most of the time to fuck around. Unlike others that exclude them we do not seek to harm them, we inform them too much and in the open already, and they should be thankful for it and consider this as well when associating with us.

If they cry over the fact of their exclusion and feel like the normies they are, they can consider joining us instead other than wanting communist treatment as professed of a liquidation of all natural and order of rank so that these people who are in the low feel good about themselves and non-excluded. This is a reality it's not based on fur suites of alt-right, comparing the two is absurd in itself in full. Everyone here is better and more socially higher and necessary than the sleeping cattle, good or bad, and in it's forms.

The danger of using a term like normie is appropriate to the charging behind that term, which can make for the projected and estimated issues. If one can see also the problem here, they can see the problems in other situations, such as heavy political terms who have been literally shared and perverted by everyone in history, in all sides. If such can be accepted, then the use of a memetic and vague, vanity type of word is at the very least an over obsession towards something with no intricate meaning. It is far simpler in rank and presented 'danger' than what is being constantly repeated here.

The situation is then if you believe such a random meme term and want to make this a banner on how its potentially dangerous and that it cannot be 'wore as a milestone' one should stray a hundred times more from using other far more solidified political terms like Anarchism, Socialism, which are heavy and bright red milestones, as such is the red colored peanut butter term in popular conscience, associated largely with Communism by memetic and mass mind, Marxist science, and in many other ways, or simply the popular use of the terms. And debating on which can lead nowhere as one can open 5 dictionaries and find 5 different definitions, or more. Since everyone has their own. Don't these have the megatones of milestones on them...They do.

But..."Normies" is the dangerous.

I think not I think it's just totally trivial.

The alt-right can say what they want on the term. In the end of the day, the alt-right is largely in our own perception goyim as they serve the xian agenda, and normies insofar some people are simply awake to the WN cause in a low tier way.

As a National Socialist who has tried to put a millstone about my neck for this...... The jews with their attempts to reinvent the meaning of National Socialism. As a National Socialist there has to be a discussion on Socialism its meanings its different forms and history its point.

Terms have meaning and meaning carries power. Who defines terms defines everything. Terms are thought forms.

This gets to the next point the attitude that "normie" carries is arrogant. This arrogance creates a bad attitude and this attitude is a downfall. The point of spiritual practices is to purify the ego with wisdom not burden it with arrogance. I have already witnessed in another thread a member using the term "normie" to arrogantly attack and dissuade a new member with a question. This term "normie" is a drug for people's arrogant ego. Using this term is like thinking you can drink a tall bottle of hard liquor with one chug and not get drunk. Your attempt to redefine it even here has failed.

And I have witnessed a few countries use the term 'Socialism' and 'Socialism' in their policies for decades, even multitudes of manifested states, based on the infinite dubiousness of the very term to justify whatever, on it's own to turn in what is effectively into the same argument as Democratic as the Democratic of North Korea is.

"Socialist" parties like the Socialist Party of Germany Today that was nuked into non existence by Hitler, for example, and has existed for around a hundred years. People ending up in recreation centers for those 'class soldiers' of 'socialist' SDP once upon a not so distant time.

A "Socialist Hitler" putting "Socialists" in the camps by the dozens, however, a "Socialist" still, and not doing a lot of the "Socialist" things by the "Socialist book", ie, putting them in the same basket as corrosive jews. The same SDP that today condemns him of all the crimes he did against the 'worker class socialism' which they claim they are the original bastion of.

Strange things, right, these terms, aren't they? Especially these strange ones pitfalls that are so easily to cause issues which one pretends to overlook while judging random memetic terms.

It's a game I don't personally really like this stuff, as anyone can prove anyone, whatever, through this. It starts becoming politicized drivel of the type Hitler relates on the Mein Kampf as useless and boring.

As to what has failed to be explained and what not just leave it to the readers, I would presume out of which, you're the only one complaining about the 60's and the SubGenius era or whatever. Point understood but who really cares...In 2018 and on this date it means something vague and open, a term for ingroup/outgroup definition.

This is just pointless from the first reply, readers can draw their own conclusions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back