Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Name Of God The Name Of The Wisdom Body

Mageson666

Name Of God The Name Of The Wisdom Body

demiurge-lion-faced-serpent.jpg

The structure of the Gentile soul is shown as the Ouroboros serpent also called the Soma Sophia which is the wheel of the map of the heavens which is the macrocosm of the individual. Its the five elements the seven major planets and the 12 signs of the zodiac. These forces incarnate in the Gentile being.

The ancient Greeks stated the elements where letters. In the ancient language of Sanskrit the original Gentile language SaTaNaMa is the letters that form the name of the five elements. The five elements are the symbol of God in the ancient Pagan world. SaTaNaMa is the name of God.

The male and female aspects are also divided within this. Fire and air being male S,N and water and earth being female M, T. All being different levels of manifest of spirit the A. This is the four corners the front to back and the side to side of the body which relates to the directions. The male and female sides connect in the center axis of the Sushumna as well in which contains the chakras and all the nadis connect here. The Mula Banda was considered a major secret in Kundalini Yoga because it moves the flow of energy into the Sushumna channel up the chakra's and thought all the nadis and into the crown and thought the different bodies transforming them and working to awaken the serpent with how it activates the Mula chakra.

From the five elements the entire alphabet which is the Word manifests and is divided into five parts according to the elements in how it relates to the Zodiac aspects and planets. This incarnates into the three nadis which cross at each chakra point which relates to an element a planet and related Zodiac sign and the letters which connect to that. This materializes outwards manifesting across the five bodies to form the whole being.

The physical body, astral body, emotional body, mental body and spiritual body all interconnect with this and relate to aspects of it.

The entire form of creation is contained in SaTaNaMa.

In the east Satanama relates to the name Soma the Moon but Soma also means "Body" all the bodies coming together as they are formed on this energy principal. Soma Sophia in the west the name of this system means Wisdom Body this term is also in the east as the entire being is formed from the body of the serpentine energy the three major nadis, chakra's the elements and such. SaTaNaMa is the sound form or name of God which forms the entire Wisdom Body. The point of the practices are to activate and transform the wisdom body into the perfected body of Wisdom. This is the point of Spiritual Satanism.

Wisdom is always shown as the serpent.

The enemy has tried to remove the name of God Satanama and replace which their disgusting thoughform YHVH and corrupted alphabet which is a curse on the Gentile being. Which shows the Jewish race is an alien soul as the Gentiles sound form which is the template of the Gentile soul is toxic to the enemy and theirs is toxic to Gentiles.

The constant focus on the Royal blood in the ancient texts is based on the fact the blood connects the physical and soul of the being together its the vessel of spiritual energy and the template of the body and soul. The Royal blood relates to the energy of the chakra's and how this works to activate and change the quality of the blood as well which changes the DNA and template of the physical body. The spiritual is connected to the physical and the physical is the structure of the spiritual. To act on the soul with the practices also transform the other bodies to higher forms. Its the quality of light within and this light is also consciousness. To generate the perfected Wisdom Body. In ancient Egypt SaTaNaMa was the name of the serpent of immortality and the highest name of God same as in ancient India.

I was reading about the Soma Sophia yesterday O_O thanks for this!

Hail Satan!!!

Very informative, HP. I love Your posts!
The male and female aspects are also divided within this. Fire and air being male S,N and water and earth being female T, M. All being different levels of manifest of spirit the A. This is the four corners the front to back and the side to side of the body which relates to the directions. The male and female sides connect in the center axis of the Sushumna as well in which contains the chakras and all the nadis connect here.

This part makes me think. Currently, while vibrating the Satanama mantra, I'm focusing on my whole body. Do You think it would be more effective if I focus on the 4 corners separately for each part (Sa/Ta/Na/Ma) like with the the RAUM meditation (I/o to the sides E/A to front and back)? Also, in this case, would Sa be vibrated into the front or back?

Isn't the Serpent-With-Lion-Head supposed to be the Demiurge? Though from what I remember about Gnosticism, the Demiurge is supposed to be the "Bad Material World" figure who just wasn't good enough for the "Perfect Non-Material World," who Good Guy Jesus™ is sent to free us from. Gnosticism was basically a way for 1700s-era thinkers to criticize Jewish religion while still being able to claim they were "Christian," so they seem to have deliberately confused a lot of the traits of Satan and the Enemy in that figure, either maliciously or just as a cover.

Chnoubis is the the Gnostic Agathodaimon this is also in India as the Virla on where the term Vril comes and in the Far East with the Dragon its a serpent with a Lion head. This is also the symbol of Mithra. Satan is called the serpent and the lion in the Bible for this reason.

I did an article showing what actual Gnosticism was its Paganism.

RoyBatty91 said:
Isn't the Serpent-With-Lion-Head supposed to be the Demiurge? Though from what I remember about Gnosticism, the Demiurge is supposed to be the "Bad Material World" figure who just wasn't good enough for the "Perfect Non-Material World," who Good Guy Jesus™ is sent to free us from. Gnosticism was basically a way for 1700s-era thinkers to criticize Jewish religion while still being able to claim they were "Christian," so they seem to have deliberately confused a lot of the traits of Satan and the Enemy in that figure, either maliciously or just as a cover.

HP Mageson666 said:
The male and female aspects are also divided within this. Fire and air being male S,N and water and earth being female T, M. All being different levels of manifest of spirit the A.

Great article, but I think you should switch the order of the T and M here. Because isn't M water and T is earth? I don't want people to get confused. :D

humans are more cool than what the average people think. Or at least capable of being so fucking cool. We are as much as spiritual beings as we are physical. We are meant to be meditating and doing yoga. Such an important factor that should be involved in our everyday lives as eating food and drinking water. The enemy stripped such an important and key survival element of Gentiles. Just looking at people with this fact in my mind changes so much of my out look of us Gentiles. In a good way of course.

SaTaNaMa is four syllables. 4 elements. The 5th being the whole name itself. Because they are part of a whole word as the 4 elements are part the Akasha. Is this correct?

Much thanks.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
HP Mageson666 said:
The male and female aspects are also divided within this. Fire and air being male S,N and water and earth being female T, M. All being different levels of manifest of spirit the A.

Great article, but I think you should switch the order of the T and M here. Because isn't M water and T is earth? I don't want people to get confused. :D

HP Mageson666 said:
The structure of the Gentile soul is shown as the Ouroboros serpent also called the Soma Sophia which is the wheel of the map of the heavens which is the macrocosm of the individual. Its the five elements the seven major planets and the 12 signs of the zodiac. These forces incarnate in the Gentile being.

Could you explain how the zodiac signs connect to the chakras and the soul please?

Siralom said:
Very informative, HP. I love Your posts!
The male and female aspects are also divided within this. Fire and air being male S,N and water and earth being female T, M. All being different levels of manifest of spirit the A. This is the four corners the front to back and the side to side of the body which relates to the directions. The male and female sides connect in the center axis of the Sushumna as well in which contains the chakras and all the nadis connect here.

This part makes me think. Currently, while vibrating the Satanama mantra, I'm focusing on my whole body. Do You think it would be more effective if I focus on the 4 corners separately for each part (Sa/Ta/Na/Ma) like with the the RAUM meditation (I/o to the sides E/A to front and back)? Also, in this case, would Sa be vibrated into the front or back?

"When the human soul is correctly aligned, it is in the shape of an inverted cross. This is the hidden meaning of "Thor's Hammer." The cross shape of the human soul is represented by "The Four Quarters" The "Four Directions" and the Four Crowned Princes of Hell in rituals.

The front of the body/soul is the North, ruled by the element of earth.
The rear/backside of the body is the South, ruled by the element of Fire
The left side of the body is the Negative Pole. Through the left hand, we take in energy. The left side is ruled over by the element of water and is the direction west.
The right side is the Positive Pole and is ruled over by the element of air. We direct energy through our right hand.
The element of Quintessence/either is in the center, and in the aura
Fire and Air are electric
Water and Earth are magnetic"

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/The_Chakras.htm

Sa = Back Ta = Front Na = Right Ma = Left

ASQV13886662080 said:
"When the human soul is correctly aligned, it is in the shape of an inverted cross. This is the hidden meaning of "Thor's Hammer." The cross shape of the human soul is represented by "The Four Quarters" The "Four Directions" and the Four Crowned Princes of Hell in rituals.

The front of the body/soul is the North, ruled by the element of earth.
The rear/backside of the body is the South, ruled by the element of Fire
The left side of the body is the Negative Pole. Through the left hand, we take in energy. The left side is ruled over by the element of water and is the direction west.
The right side is the Positive Pole and is ruled over by the element of air. We direct energy through our right hand.
The element of Quintessence/either is in the center, and in the aura
Fire and Air are electric
Water and Earth are magnetic"

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/The_Chakras.htm

Sa = Back Ta = Front Na = Right Ma = Left

Thanks for the confirmation. I'll give it a try, this mantra is so amazing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back