Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jewish Vampires The Witchcraft Of The Jews

Mageson666

The Jewish race has been well known and document to engage in the ritual murder of animals and humans. As part of the ritual murders of humans the Jews by their own confession and the evidence of the victims. Drain the blood from the body of the human victim usually a Gentile child who is hung upon a cross and then stabbed many times the blood is drained from each wound and then the Jews drink this blood and also dip a special kind of bread into the blood and eat this. Jews have been documented to suffer aliments the symptoms of such only are found amongst cannibals in the South Pacific which is from the effects of cannibalism. The Jews are ordered in their Torah to use five types of animals for ritual murder one of the animals is cattle. The Jews call Gentiles Goyim meaning cattle.

The writings of the Jewish Rabbi's will inform a person as to why they drink the blood. The writings of Etz Hayim or the "Tree of Life" states that within the blood is the energy of the Nefesh or the soul of the individual. The Jews engage in the drinking of the blood as a form of literal vampirism. This is also why the Jews use blood in general with the animal ritual murders they engage they are using the collective death energies and the soul energy of such humans and animals. They are drinking the soul of the victim to increase their spiritual forces.

The ritual murder of the child upon the cross the drinking of the blood and eating of the bread. This is sympathetic magic meaning forming a connection in Kabbalah to tie into the Christian communion ritual the reason is the Christian communion is a deliberate mock up ritual murder including the drinking of the blood and eating of the bread. This ties in by psychic forces of the mass unconscious mind engaging in the communion ritual into connecting into the energy of the actual ritual murders being done the same way by the Jews thus giving more power to the energy being raised during the actual ritual murders. The Jews wrote the Bible and created the Christian Church to bring about their global Kingdom by political ideology and occult magic.

HP Mageson666 said:

The Jewish race has been well known and document to engage in the ritual murder of animals and humans. As part of the ritual murders of humans the Jews by their own confession and the evidence of the victims. Drain the blood from the body of the human victim usually a Gentile child who is hung upon a cross and then stabbed many times the blood is drained from each wound and then the Jews drink this blood and also dip a special kind of bread into the blood and eat this. Jews have been documented to suffer aliments the symptoms of such only are found amongst cannibals in the South Pacific which is from the effects of cannibalism. The Jews are ordered in their Torah to use five types of animals for ritual murder one of the animals is cattle. The Jews call Gentiles Goyim meaning cattle.

The writings of the Jewish Rabbi's will inform a person as to why they drink the blood. The writings of Etz Hayim or the "Tree of Life" states that within the blood is the energy of the Nefesh or the soul of the individual. The Jews engage in the drinking of the blood as a form of literal vampirism. This is also why the Jews use blood in general with the animal ritual murders they engage they are using the collective death energies and the soul energy of such humans and animals. They are drinking the soul of the victim to increase their spiritual forces.

The ritual murder of the child upon the cross the drinking of the blood and eating of the bread. This is sympathetic magic in Kabbalah to tie into the Christian communion ritual the reason is the Christian communion is a deliberate mock up ritual murder including the drinking of the blood and eating of the bread. This ties in by psychic forces of the mass unconscious mind engaging in the communion ritual into connecting into the energy of the actual ritual murders being done the same way by the Jews thus giving more power to the energy being raised during the actual ritual murders. The Jews wrote the Bible and created the Christian Church to bring about their global Kingdom by political ideology and occult magic.

I love your sermons, Keep it up.

Everything they are is like a natural opposite to us. We are toxic to them and they know this for they deny gentiles access to pissreal or definitely make it apparent that they are disgusted by us or that we are not welcome. The purpose of dumbing down gentiles and trying to separate our connection to Satan is to snuff out the flame of what we are, which are beings of light that are utterly poisoness to the enemy in every sense.

When someone is completely shut off from spirituality or is the 'perfect goyim', the energies within them that would repulse and repel the enemy is no longer there to prevent them from enslaving you. That is why they are desperate to destroy any and all connections to spirituality, so that they can tolerate being around us in order to follow through with 'muh werld dumbination'.

This ties in with their efforts to pollute the environment to create a hotter planet for the filthy reptilians to thrive in. It's all in accordance to shaping a world that rightfully belongs to us into something they can steal as their own.

Nice try Noseferatu, get the fuck outta here! They don't even try to hide kikes and vampires are the same thing.
iu

The glorification of vampires is no short of their glorification of 'cool criminals' and 'sexy serial killers'. Trying to appeal to a retarded demographic of teenagers going through puberty wanting to be cool and fit into society. The cringiest of them are people who think they are real vampires or parasitic and evil monsters, sporting entire websites and forums to share their so called 'vampire lives'.

'Oooo it must be so coolio to prey upon the weak and helpless and to murder innocent children and baby bunnies. Maybe if I do this too everyone will think I'm cool and don't actually live in my alcoholic mother's basement. Praise joozus for this revelation' says cucklordian in his urine-soaked Fluttershy onesie.

I have thought that Nosferatu image of the vampire has always resembled a jew. Reminds me of an oversized rat. Note the jewish physical features.
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Nice try Noseferatu, get the fuck outta here! They don't even try to hide kikes and vampires are the same thing.
iu

if a kike seems innocent from drinking innocent blood what do I eat or drink that isn't blood to perfect myself. rose petals? wonder if I can eat a dove.

How to defeat a jewish vampire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9lH7afNKoc

This scene is from a Mexican movie where the villain is literally a jewish vampire, the best is how the protagonist manages to defeat him :mrgreen:

For those who might not know much about xtianity. The doctrine of the original xtian sect which is catholicism states that when the priest consecrates bread and wine it becomes literally (they really put emphasis on the literally) the blood and flesh of the nazarene. And everyone MUST feast on that. Simply questioning that the bread and wine didn't literally become the rotten flesh of the nazarene, or refusing to eat was passible of torture and death when the church still had secular power.

I just downloaded a torah reading reversed it now I'm gunna have a party ritual and sing along

Ghost in the Machine said:
Everything they are is like a natural opposite to us. We are toxic to them and they know this for they deny gentiles access to pissreal or definitely make it apparent that they are disgusted by us or that we are not welcome. The purpose of dumbing down gentiles and trying to separate our connection to Satan is to snuff out the flame of what we are, which are beings of light that are utterly poisoness to the enemy in every sense.

When someone is completely shut off from spirituality or is the 'perfect goyim', the energies within them that would repulse and repel the enemy is no longer there to prevent them from enslaving you. That is why they are desperate to destroy any and all connections to spirituality, so that they can tolerate being around us in order to follow through with 'muh werld dumbination'.

This ties in with their efforts to pollute the environment to create a hotter planet for the filthy reptilians to thrive in. It's all in accordance to shaping a world that rightfully belongs to us into something they can steal as their own.
Napoleon once tried to eliminate the Jewish people as a whole by intermarrying them with gentiles. He wanted to end the Jewish separatism and pure bloodedness. And end their culture. Guess what it didn't turn out too well and we all know what happened to Napoleon.

occultumlapidem said:
if a kike seems innocent from drinking innocent blood what do I eat or drink that isn't blood to perfect myself. rose petals? wonder if I can eat a dove.

Yes, only that here it is meant human blood that is drunk by jews and that is a reality.

Wotanwarrior said:

This scene is from a Mexican movie where the villain is literally a jewish vampire, the best is how the protagonist manages to defeat him :mrgreen:

Hahahahaha! :lol:

Wotanwarrior said:

Lool great find! This jew clearly couldn't handle the awesomeness of the swastika!

Wotanwarrior said:

This is GOLD :lol:

Wotanwarrior said:

This video literally shows the effects and results of trying to beat jews with their own lie. Christians mudslimes going against the jews with the faith the jew made for them so they can be in full control of the people who fall into their trap. To jews, it's a simple chuckle- laugh. Then with the swastika, with Hitler- Satan, the enemy is defeated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back