Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What's In a Name... Everything

Mageson666

In the Jewish texts of occult practices of the Merkava school they teach that a Rabbi may get into connect with their angels [enemy Extra terrestrials] by chanting their Hebrew names with focus on them their sigils and such and they can even get into contact with highly advanced Rabbinical sages who have passed out of their bodies but their souls are strong enough to exist on the astral and cross the barrier into the material world to some degree. To get into contact with such they are told to chant their name or passages of their writings with intense focus on them. This creates a mental connection on the astral. Its making a phone call psychically. This is why someone will be thinking of a personal all of a sudden and they get a phone call by that person right around that time. Because the individual was thinking hard about getting into contact with them and they picked up on this telepathically.

The reason the Jews fear the name Satan and Jews are forbidden to speak it. Is because they know there is real being connected to that name who they don't want to connect to. This is also why they make up substitute names like "Samal" and such to avoid the name Satan.

The reason for this is simple and its Satan is the actual name of this being. Satan is Sanskrit for the name of the highest God and in full the mantra name is Satanama which pays homage to the Name, Nama of Satan which is the energy of Satan and awakens the serpent of Satan which is His spirit within us. In Sanskrit the word Satanama embodies the vibrational reality of the Gentile soul and the elements of the Gentiles soul the five elements, which form the five bodies the chakra's, nadis which form the entire plane of consciousness and being. The Namasta of Hinduism which means "I greet the name of God within you" is actually Nama Sata which is also Nama Satan if the anusvara is added on the end. Meaning the name of the inner God within the Gentile which is the divine presence of which Satanama is the vibrational expression of. This is why the Jews state Gentiles are all "Ha Satan" in their writings The Satan's. This is confirmed in Sanskrit.

Chanting the name Satanama with focus will help one open their mind to Satan and the Gods and get into contact with them. I have witnessed obvious Jews go into the Yogi Bhajan Sikh group which use this mantra Satanama as their main one and ancient kundalini teachings from Hinduism. And do everything possible to attack Bhajan and push the teachings including the mantra Satanama out of this group and try and to do everything to ruin this sect in general. In the name of its not Sikhism and try and turn the Sikhism sect of Bhajan into a Noadhide movement. They want this gone. This is what the Jews have been doing everywhere for thousands of years infiltrating and destroying all Gentile cultures and removing all the spiritual teachings of the Gods to bring Gentiles under the control of the enemy. Sikhism was created by a Hindu Guru hundreds of years ago before so much knowledge from the east was removed that is why Satnam which is shortened form of Satanama remains the highest name of God within this religion because this was not removed then. The Sikh texts also mentioned honoring Brahma, Lakshmi, and other Hindu deities.

image.png

I think also chantung simeines name and telling them something can work as hypnosis or mind programming. Especially while they are asleep as the mind waves frequency permits suggestion.

HP Mageson666 said:

In the Jewish texts of occult practices of the Merkava school they teach that a Rabbi may get into connect with their angels [enemy Extra terrestrials] by chanting their Hebrew names with focus on them their sigils and such and they can even get into contact with highly advanced Rabbinical sages who have passed out of their bodies but their souls are strong enough to exist on the astral and cross the barrier into the material world to some degree. To get into contact with such they are told to chant their name or passages of their writings with intense focus on them. This creates a mental connection on the astral. Its making a phone call psychically. This is why someone will be thinking of a personal all of a sudden and they get a phone call by that person right around that time. Because the individual was thinking hard about getting into contact with them and they picked up on this telepathically.

The reason the Jews fear the name Satan and Jews are forbidden to speak it. Is because they know there is real being connected to that name who they don't want to connect to. This is also why they make up substitute names like "Samal" and such to avoid the name Satan.

The reason for this is simple and its Satan is the actual name of this being. Satan is Sanskrit for the name of the highest God and in full the mantra name is Satanama which pays homage to the Name, Nama of Satan which is the energy of Satan and awakens the serpent of Satan which is His spirit within us. In Sanskrit the word Satanama embodies the vibrational reality of the Gentile soul and the elements of the Gentiles soul the five elements, which form the five bodies the chakra's, nadis which form the entire plane of consciousness and being. The Namasta of Hinduism which means "I greet the name of God within you" is actually Nama Sata which is also Nama Satan if the anusvara is added on the end. Meaning the name of the inner God within the Gentile which is the divine presence of which Satanama is the vibrational expression of. This is why the Jews state Gentiles are all "Ha Satan" in their writings The Satan's. This is confirmed in Sanskrit.

Chanting the name Satanama with focus will help one open their mind to Satan and the Gods and get into contact with them. I have witnessed obvious Jews go into the Yogi Bhajan Sikh group which use this mantra Satanama as their main one and ancient kundalini teachings from Hinduism. And do everything possible to attack Bhajan and push the teachings including the mantra Satanama out of this group and try and to do everything to ruin this sect in general. In the name of its not Sikhism and try and turn the Sikhism sect of Bhajan into a Noadhide movement. They want this gone. This is what the Jews have been doing everywhere for thousands of years infiltrating and destroying all Gentile cultures and removing all the spiritual teachings of the Gods to bring Gentiles under the control of the enemy. Sikhism was created by a Hindu Guru hundreds of years ago before so much knowledge from the east was removed that is why Satnam which is shortened form of Satanama remains the highest name of God within this religion because this was not removed then. The Sikh texts also mentioned honoring Brahma, Lakshmi, and other Hindu deities.
Excellent Sermon HP Mageson.
I am a Sikh and I can confirm the Jews are targeting the state of Punjab more now. Xian missionaries have doubled in Punjab in recent years, they are fooling the uneducated and converting them, some Xians pastors are wearing Turban and fooling people, they are copying some of our traditions which can fit with xianity and using it with Xianity to fool people. There are a lot convent schools too. In South India they are making Churches with Hindu temple architecture, again fooling the uneducated. But recently I have observed the some educated ones are much bigger fools, for them becoming an xian is like becoming a european or white or some high standard sh*t, where they can smoke or do anything and still go straight to heaven, its basically white wannabes class, Its just my observation though.

Hail Father Satan!

Nikois666 said:
I am a Sikh and I can confirm the Jews are targeting the state of Punjab more now. Xian missionaries have doubled in Punjab in recent years, they are fooling the uneducated and converting them, some Xians pastors are wearing Turban and fooling people, they are copying some of our traditions which can fit with xianity and using it with Xianity to fool people. There are a lot convent schools too. In South India they are making Churches with Hindu temple architecture, again fooling the uneducated. But recently I have observed the some educated ones are much bigger fools, for them becoming an xian is like becoming a european or white or some high standard sh*t, where they can smoke or do anything and still go straight to heaven, its basically white wannabes class, Its just my observation though.

Hail Father Satan!
Funny since in Europe xtians are seen as uneducated backward morons. Xtianity is dead in Europe this is one of the reasons jews are bringing the hordes of mudslimes. There isn't the pushy "bible" belt style xtianity seen in the USA. It's all spinless agnostics or deists picking what they like in xtianity (muh "universal luuv and muh turning the other cheek") and ignoring all the rest, or a few wannabe cruzaders making internet meme although most of these alt right xtian types seem to be from the USA. Churches are all empty in Europe no matter which xtian sect.

Sinistra said:
Nikois666 said:

Hail Father Satan!
Funny since in Europe xtians are seen as uneducated backward morons. Xtianity is dead in Europe this is one of the reasons jews are bringing the hordes of mudslimes. There isn't the pushy "bible" belt style xtianity seen in the USA. It's all spinless agnostics or deists picking what they like in xtianity (muh "universal luuv and muh turning the other cheek") and ignoring all the rest, or a few wannabe cruzaders making internet meme although most of these alt right xtian types seem to be from the USA. Churches are all empty in Europe no matter which xtian sect.

The only pushy xians here would be the jehovas witnesses.. and of course for those born into xian households.. Those people can still be very pushy in regards to xian religion.
I think the jehovas witnesses may have changed their strategy a bit, in that, they do not call themselves upfront jewhovas witnesses but the xian references are all over the place.

It may be different in Europe than that it is there in the USA, but you'd be a fool saying it does not excist.

There are still groups of xians and loads of churches anywhere (Im speaking about the places I went to visit on holidays too, which would have been in Germany and Austria).

Well thank you very much for confirming what I was saying. That some demoralised deists/agnostics and a few spinless cultists that nobody sees as legit are still clinging to a few parts of corpse.
It turns out that indeed buildings tend to not disappear into thin air so churches stay around.
Are xtians the ones the ones able to rape, loot and impose sharia/bible law in Europe ? The few left don't even believe in their doctrines anymore. They are mostly aged people that wanna feel safe with lies of free gurbs in "paradise" and they never read a bible.
All sins are supposed to be equal and lead to eternal torture in hellfire. Looking at someone you are not married to in a lustful way is the same thing as rape or genocide or lying or littering (because the government is of g-d and any disobedience to the government is a sin). Who actually still believes this ? And yet this is a fundamental part of xtian doctrine.

A lot of people support Xianity because they don't have anything better and they where raised in it its a cultural thing for them. They don't actually believe in it. Most will just take something they like their pastor told them about love and being nice to people and leave it at that and that is because they are naturally just nice and caring people anyway so it already suits them. If something better came along they would go with that.

However the ones who get sucked in deep just become obsessive weirdo's who end up on utube with pit stains sperging out about how jebooz lives in their lampshade and they spend two hours every morning talking to him while they twitch out. Leaving people to wonder..... Is dis bitch on coke? Nope just high on Hebrew mind control.

What I see is that generally the number of xians is decreasing day by day.
In catholic European countries the people is more independent. The churches are almost empty. Although in orthodox countries in Europe people tend to believe this xian filthy shit much more than the catholic European countries. People 55+ years old tend to be fanatic and they go to church, they pray everyday and support it as much as they can. They feel the death coming for them and they try to win another day. They think that this way they will have the mercy of their  "god". When this generation pass away then the enemy will have much less supporters - much less energy to gather.
Younger people, especially between 15-35 feel a bit lost, they do not have anything to believe in, they can't find a religion that can fill the gap they feel. Although their beliefs and perception are still full of enemy lies, so, many of them are afraid to search for the truth.

HP Mageson666 said:

Sikhism was created by a Hindu Guru hundreds of years ago

Absolutely, I have seen many people calling or thinking we Sikhs are some jewish infiltrated goys. I think Guru Nanak ji was an avatar of Shiv ji, because there are sikh texts which tell us about Guru Nanak ji and the Cobra. The Khanda which is a Sikh symbol also looks like a Cobra's head and
a different Trishull, but that one is just my observation, don't know if others think its a Cobra's head and Trishul.

Sinistra said:
...You haven't been to Greece.....
There are lots of hardcore xtians here. Even people who claim to be hardcore nationalists, but also support jewsus.
Churches are not empty here either... It is very sad.

Yagami Light said:
Sinistra said:
...You haven't been to Greece.....
There are lots of hardcore xtians here. Even people who claim to be hardcore nationalists, but also support jewsus.
Churches are not empty here either... It is very sad.

I think the church is using the truth about sir Adolf Hitler as a weapon to align as many people towards Xianity by calling him Xian. after getting aware of the Holohoax most of the people see Hitler as an Xian and just start praising Jewsus "cuz u know Mein Führer was xian" ~ thegoodGoy. This is one major factor imo.

Nikois666 said:
I think the church is using the truth about sir Adolf Hitler as a weapon to align as many people towards Xianity by calling him Xian. after getting aware of the Holohoax most of the people see Hitler as an Xian and just start praising Jewsus "cuz u know Mein Führer was xian" ~ thegoodGoy. This is one major factor imo.

Jews have created 3 narratives about Hitler.
1) They portray him as the worst dictator that ever lived, a murderous monster full of hatred and injustifiable bigotry - this is by large the most narrative, spoonfed to the masses via the education system but among goyim footsoldiers of the jews it's in particular pushed on leftwing xtians and social marxist types. In this case his religions beliefs are swept under the rug and his racial beliefs are portrayed as evil.
2) They show him as a xtian with xtian "traditional values", and disliking jews because the would have killed "christ". This is the alt right version, and traditional neonazi infiltration tactic. To justify among various things acting stupid, playing wannabe crusaders (xtian vs mudslime meme) and hating on the third sex. This Hitler version does have race mixing shaming to it to appeal to the neonazi and other racially conscious types. However they mix in lies that Hitler was hating on and willing to utimately kill all non aryans. And they definine aryans as solely nordic type.
3) They actually say he was Satanic in nature but this narrative is only used for very specific reasons. Such as for pushing the pro zionist xtian lobby. This plays on the jewish definition of "jews = good, Satan= pure evil". So in this case they admit he was Satanic but that makes him pure evil for fighting the people of "god".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back