Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Kabballah Tree Exposed

Mageson666

The Kabballah Tree Exposed

The realm of Malkuth in Kabballah is the material world or physical existence its connected to Kether which is the astral world which overlaps and manifests the material one of Malkuth.

The Jews state their using the world tree of Kabballah is to draw down Kether to Malkuth and materialize their workings into the physical world from the astral. You can see this the 1 of Kether is the 10 of Malkuth. Vibration, mental images, thoughtforms all relate to Kether.

Malkuth is connected to the Klipoth as well because the Klipoth is referring to the material world which holds the spark or energy within it that gives it life, consciousness and form. The Jewish texts are about putting the light of their own workings into the Klipoth the physical world and this also includes using the Gentiles as vessels to materialize their workings to transform reality into the Jewish one. By projecting into their mind the letters of Hebrew the thoughtform they call YHVH and then connecting this into the energy of the mass mind to bring their Messianic World into existence.

In Kabballah the Rabbi's such as Rambam wrote on how the Jews have a guardian angel which is their own higher mind or consciousness and how this ties into YHVH. This relates to Hokmah. The right side of the brain and feminine aspect of the psyche.

The term Angel in Hebrew is Malek this relates as well to the inner spark or soul consciousness in Kabballah.

In the East the word "Jinn" it means AWARENESS and is one of the nine Taoist Gods that relates to immortality and the lay out of the soul. Its ruled by Agni the word for the serpent energy in the Vedic world the fire of awakened consciousness by activation and raising of the serpent. and the inner spiritual consciousness of Gentiles. Jinn is also Genie which the Greeks called Daemon and showed this as the Good Spirit the golden serpent which symbolizes Dionysus. This is the spiritually awaken state. When the Jews talk about binding the Jinn they are taking about binding Gentiles on the soul level with their Hebrew curses. The Roman spiritual elites where called "Gens" from Genie and this is the origin of the word Gentile.

Jinn is the awareness of the fully activated psyche.

When the Jews call Gentiles Amalek meaning without this, they are stating they have bound us and we are without the consciouness of the activated serpent the serpent energy is bound in Malkuth the root chakra. The Jews call Malkuth the Fallen Realm for this reason the serpent has fallen down the spine to the root chakra and been sealed there which is what the Jewish curses of Genesis are based on. YHVH in the Torah states this is the way to control the Gentiles and make them slaves to the Jews. Amalek is also the occult name of Satan in Kabballah as Satan or Satanama is the name of the serpent energy the five elements that form the soul and its five bodies. The Jews call Satan the serpent energy of the Gentile soul. This is why Malkuth is connected to Klipoth as well its about binding which is what the Klipoth is.

The other meaning of Amalek relates to the Klipoth the Jews have attempted to bind our ablities to communicate with our Gods and attempted to bind our Gods from being able to act in the world. To keep the energy from the psychic plane from being able to come thought and connect into the material. This is why we also are called Without. Not only our normal awakened consciousness with the kundalini but also without the Gods. The Jews call Gentiles who oppose them the sparks of Amalek meaning souls that are still Satanic and that Satan and the Gods can communicate with people who are not totally bound.

The three schools of Jewish occult teachings Merkava, Bereshit and the one that relates here what in English means "The forbidden comingling of energies". This last one is the teaching of how to counteract and use direct occult knowledge and spiritual warfare against Gentiles it orders the use of the death penalty against any who use Pagan systems.

The Rabbi's state that Occultism of the Gentiles is of Balaam. Who was a Pagan High Priest meaning a Gentile who had a risen serpent and was working with the Gods. Balaam cursed Israel in the Torah. In the Talmud Balaam is described as being in the Jewish Gehenna their afterword up to his neck in boiling feces. As punishment by YHVH for this. The Jews tried to then pretend this is Jesus in the Talmud to hide the fact spiritually awakened Gentiles with psychic ablities and occult knowledge are the Jews greatest threat. Balaam is the archetype of the souls of Amalek or The Satanic Souls.

The Rabbi's who write on the subject of Balaam state this is alive today that all Gentile occultists are usually anti-semetic and use spiritual energy against them. This is why the Jews promoted and pushed their Kaballah into the Gentiles spiritual schools they couldn't destroy with the Church or Communist system. To subvert and bind that way by removing the original Gentiles teachings and replacing it with Kabballah that also curses the Gentile occultists for being the Balaam's they are. This is why the Jewish Noahide laws the seven laws all Gentiles must abide by under Jewish rule. Paganism and occultism is the first forbidden thing and its punished by beheading. This is the number one threat to the Jews.

The Rabbi's state Satan is alive and real and can get around them and undo them thought Gentile occultists as they have opened doors thought the Jewish binding the energy damping fields of the Jewish thoughform which relate to the Klipoth which is the realm of Jewish cursing against our Gods, Gentiles and our spiritual energy fields.

This is also why people have a lot of trouble manifesting workings or their workings do not manifest as strong as they would have. The damping field of the Klipoth the Malkuth which is related to Shekinah as well the 22 Hebrew letters the Jews have used to bind the Gentiles with. The Final RTR is the way out of this.

Excellent sermon, HP!

Now if only someone will tell me about Jewish chakras and how their souls work. I want to know everything about the enemy.

Hail Satan

Satan Wins said:
Excellent sermon, HP!

Now if only someone will tell me about Jewish chakras and how their souls work. I want to know everything about the enemy.

Hail Satan

This was explained already in several posts, though I don't remember which ones so I'll summorize. They are missing their heart, throat and 6th chakras which is why they have no emotion or empathy and are so good at lying. Their merkaba is shaped like the hexagram to tie into Saturn and leviathan is the Jewish Kundalini

Satan Wins said:
Excellent sermon, HP!

Hail Satan

Kind of weird how people assume that the enemy has a different chakra system, more or less chakras etc. yes, the Jews do have an alien soul, this can easily be noticed if you hang around a real Jew on a daily basis and notice the way they act and such. Every Jew I’ve been around, I’ve noticed it and if you can feel auras you can notice that they do have a different vibe than gentiles. But I doubt their chakra system is any different, only different in the way that it doesn’t come from the nordics(Satan and the Gods) so it’s definitely not as powerful as an aryan soul. However, if I’m wrong, someone let me know.

The posts that the HPs make regarding the enemy is good, as we can get insight into their agenda and how they use the occult but I wouldn’t focus too much on enemy shit. A Satanist should never practice Jewish Cabala or anything like that. We are not Jews.

Their souls structure is different the Jews are warned to not engage in Gentile spiritual systems as they are toxic to them. The entire section of Jewish occult teachings is for the Jewish leadership and based on execution of any Jew caught practicing non Jewish occult teachings because its toxic to the tribe. Their occult teachings their letters are toxic to Gentiles.

Darksage666 said:
Satan Wins said:
Excellent sermon, HP!

Hail Satan

Kind of weird how people assume that the enemy has a different chakra system, more or less chakras etc. yes, the Jews do have an alien soul, this can easily be noticed if you hang around a real Jew on a daily basis and notice the way they act and such. Every Jew I’ve been around, I’ve noticed it and if you can feel auras you can notice that they do have a different vibe than gentiles. But I doubt their chakra system is any different, only different in the way that it doesn’t come from the nordics(Satan and the Gods) so it’s definitely not as powerful as an aryan soul. However, if I’m wrong, someone let me know.

The posts that the HPs make regarding the enemy is good, as we can get insight into their agenda and how they use the occult but I wouldn’t focus too much on enemy shit. A Satanist should never practice Jewish Cabala or anything like that. We are not Jews.

HP Mageson666 said:
Their souls structure is different the Jews are warned to not engage in Gentile spiritual systems as they are toxic to them. The entire section of Jewish occult teachings is for the Jewish leadership and based on execution of any Jew caught practicing non Jewish occult teachings because its toxic to the tribe. Their occult teachings their letters are toxic to Gentiles.

Darksage666 said:
Satan Wins said:
Excellent sermon, HP!

Hail Satan

Good point, I thought about that moments after I posted that message. How some Jews have gone insane after practicing gentile practices, it was in the Jewish Cabala documentary on YouTube. But my question is, do you think the Jewish soul is capable of MO or no? What’s your opinion on that?

If by MO you mean the Magnum Opus. No I don't the knowledge of the Magnum Opus is based on the very Gentile spiritual system that is toxic to them. Its for Gentiles.

Also Jews are not spiritual they are materialistic even amongst themselves the occult system they created is nothing more then the way to gain material control and steal off everyone forever. They think farting into a thoughtform they created night and day to destroy the world and steal off Gentiles makes them holy.

HP Mageson666 said:
If by MO you mean the Magnum Opus. No I don't the knowledge of the Magnum Opus is based on the very Gentile spiritual system that is toxic to them. Its for Gentiles.

Also Jews are not spiritual they are materialistic even amongst themselves the occult system they created is nothing more then the way to gain material control and steal off everyone forever. They think farting into a thoughtform they created night and day to destroy the world and steal off Gentiles makes them holy.

Lol thanks HP Don, a lot of my questions have been answered just by reading your posts. Keep me coming mate lol

HP Mageson666 said:

Darksage666 said:
Satan Wins said:
Excellent sermon, HP!

Hail Satan

Thank you, HP Mageson6666! But one question remains.... do they have the exact same chakras as we do?

Thank you.

Hail Satan!

Satan Wins said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Darksage666 said:

Thank you, HP Mageson6666! But one question remains.... do they have the exact same chakras as we do?

Thank you.

Hail Satan!

They do have the 7 basic chakras like we do have 7, but they are not the same in essence, programing, and in how they are. They have a different type of soul.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satan Wins said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Thank you.

Hail Satan!

They do have the 7 basic chakras like we do have 7, but they are not the same in essence, programing, and in how they are. They have a different type of soul.

What does their souls look like? I can tell a jew by physical appearance but I still need info. Are they reptilian?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satan Wins said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Thank you.

Hail Satan!

Can a jew love Father Satan? Can they love the demons or gods?

AllFathersdaughter666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satan Wins said:

Thank you.

Hail Satan!

No they cannot. They are programmed to betray and hate them.

Even if they legitimately do, they would never be accepted, and this feeling they have towards the gods, would only be used for nefarious purposes, and have a botched approach towards them

serpentwalker666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Even if they legitimately do, they would never be accepted, and this feeling they have towards the gods, would only be used for nefarious purposes, and have a botched approach towards them

So, they hate Satan? When I was little, I was repulsed by christ. The thought of Jesus made me sick. Truth is, even if I was tempted I'd go back to Satan and I'd die for him, facing utter destruction if I was jewish. I would offer my soul as a sacrifice to him.

Also, I saw or felt my wings. They had feathers. Do jews have feathered wings.

serpentwalker666 said:

So, they hate Satan? When I was little, I was repulsed by christ. The thought of Jesus made me sick. Truth is, even if I was tempted I'd go back to Satan and I'd die for him, facing utter destruction if I was jewish. I would offer my soul as a sacrifice to him.

Also, I saw or felt my wings. They had feathers. Do jews have feathered wings.

Whether jews have wings of the soul is something I dont know about, nor really care.

The jews behave as a virus does, and are incapable of change. They are reptilian at the soul, which makes them racially incompatible with satan and satanism.

Because of this they are not human, they are a different species entirely.

The gods never will accept them. They can never be satanists.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back