Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3793

Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:50 am

Guys as everyone knows we are during an important holiday of the holiest of the holy people. The Holiest of the holy jewish people do holy things such as cursing us all to die, get into poverty, lose our nations, and they in their holiness also destroy our countries as evident in the situation in Paris.

Hannukah...Reverse this...Hakkunah...A nice little celebration for the SS army here. During Hakkunah, all you have to do is the following.

For this reason everyone must celebrate this as following:

1. Do RTR's for the next 10 days in the double.
2. Do copious aura of protection.
3. Play endless stuff like Black Sabbath, ACDC, Behemoth, and generally something edgy to banish the hebrew energy. (optional)
4. If in doubt, eat Hitler Ice cream in copious amounts, 2 ice creams a day recommended. (optional)

Hannukah reversed is Hakkunah as in Hakuna Matata. By reversing Hebrew and final RTR's on the Hannukah this creates a Hakkuna Matata situation which means "The Evil is not here" as in Swahili.

Obviously I write this for the trolling but the situation is, we must do serious warfare and very hard.

The world is waking up. We must sound the alarm even louder now, and continuously. Let's keep these RTR's raining on the enemy like a thousand meteors.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational


http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Closed To Tend To Existing Ones and Our Websites

User avatar
Brdredr
Posts: 303
Location: Fuck off.
Contact:

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby Brdredr » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:02 am

I thought "Hakuna Matata" meant "No Worries". Have you even seen The Lion King, Cobra?

Also, where can I get Hitler Ice Cream in the United States?
==Valkyries Full Album Available Now==
https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com/
Contact: [email protected]
Arise, for the gods have sounded their call across the worlds and you have heard it deep within your heart!

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2432

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:21 am

Something is now out in the open finally the American military in the ME is just there to fight wars for Israel and to protect Israel. That is a major exposing of the Jews.


https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/11/3 ... an-israel/

The Washington Post interviewed Donald Trump recently. The headline of the article they did based on the interview was Trump slams Fed chair, questions climate change and threatens to cancel Putin meeting in wide-ranging interview with The Post.
The headline leaves out one of the most important statements Trump made in the interview. When asked how long US troops would remain in the Middle East, Trump said, “Now, are we going to stay in that part of the world? One reason to is Israel. Oil is becoming less and less of a reason because we’re producing more oil now than we’ve ever produced. So, you know, all of a sudden it gets to a point where you don’t have to stay there.”

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3793

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:30 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Something is now out in the open finally the American military in the ME is just there to fight wars for Israel and to protect Israel. That is a major exposing of the Jews.


https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/11/3 ... an-israel/

The Washington Post interviewed Donald Trump recently. The headline of the article they did based on the interview was Trump slams Fed chair, questions climate change and threatens to cancel Putin meeting in wide-ranging interview with The Post.
The headline leaves out one of the most important statements Trump made in the interview. When asked how long US troops would remain in the Middle East, Trump said, “Now, are we going to stay in that part of the world? One reason to is Israel. Oil is becoming less and less of a reason because we’re producing more oil now than we’ve ever produced. So, you know, all of a sudden it gets to a point where you don’t have to stay there.”


This gave one more rabbi a heart attack...Oy vey...

At this rate if Trump ditched Israel he should see his approval rating up by 20 percent. Like others like Salvini whom they threatened if you bar out the invaders, the people are going to hate you. He bars them out and has started removing citizenships, and guess what goy, his approval rating is up by 25%.

Oy, veyyyyyyyyyyyy.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational


http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Closed To Tend To Existing Ones and Our Websites

Sinistra
Posts: 666
Contact:

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby Sinistra » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:42 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Guys as everyone knows we are during an important holiday of the holiest of the holy people. The Holiest of the holy jewish people do holy things such as cursing us all to die, get into poverty, lose our nations, and they in their holiness also destroy our countries as evident in the situation in Paris.

Hannukah...Reverse this...Hakkunah...A nice little celebration for the SS army here. During Hakkunah, all you have to do is the following.

For this reason everyone must celebrate this as following:

1. Do RTR's for the next 10 days in the double.
2. Do copious aura of protection.
3. Play endless stuff like Black Sabbath, ACDC, Behemoth, and generally something edgy to banish the hebrew energy. (optional)
4. If in doubt, eat Hitler Ice cream in copious amounts, 2 ice creams a day recommended. (optional)

Hannukah reversed is Hakkunah as in Hakuna Matata. By reversing Hebrew and final RTR's on the Hannukah this creates a Hakkuna Matata situation which means "The Evil is not here" as in Swahili.

Obviously I write this for the trolling but the situation is, we must do serious warfare and very hard.

The world is waking up. We must sound the alarm even louder now, and continuously. Let's keep these RTR's raining on the enemy like a thousand meteors.


Hell yeah ! RTR's and metal ! All the good stuff ! You rock Commander Cobra ! :D

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 520

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:56 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Guys as everyone knows we are during an important holiday of the holiest of the holy people. The Holiest of the holy jewish people do holy things such as cursing us all to die, get into poverty, lose our nations, and they in their holiness also destroy our countries as evident in the situation in Paris.

Hannukah...Reverse this...Hakkunah...A nice little celebration for the SS army here. During Hakkunah, all you have to do is the following.

For this reason everyone must celebrate this as following:

1. Do RTR's for the next 10 days in the double.
2. Do copious aura of protection.
3. Play endless stuff like Black Sabbath, ACDC, Behemoth, and generally something edgy to banish the hebrew energy. (optional)
4. If in doubt, eat Hitler Ice cream in copious amounts, 2 ice creams a day recommended. (optional)

Hannukah reversed is Hakkunah as in Hakuna Matata. By reversing Hebrew and final RTR's on the Hannukah this creates a Hakkuna Matata situation which means "The Evil is not here" as in Swahili.

Obviously I write this for the trolling but the situation is, we must do serious warfare and very hard.

The world is waking up. We must sound the alarm even louder now, and continuously. Let's keep these RTR's raining on the enemy like a thousand meteors.


https://youtu.be/xB5ceAruYrI

HAHA. I havent seen this in over 20 years.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2432

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:07 am

Trump is not a professional politician he has an open and frank way of speaking. The American military has always been in the ME for Israel but no other President would dare to openly state this. That is why as the article mentions the press tried to remove this part of Trump's statements from the news. The Jews don't want this mentioned. This is a major door that just opened the Jews tried to keep close for along time.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
This gave one more rabbi a heart attack...Oy vey...

At this rate if Trump ditched Israel he should see his approval rating up by 20 percent. Like others like Salvini whom they threatened if you bar out the invaders, the people are going to hate you. He bars them out and has started removing citizenships, and guess what goy, his approval rating is up by 25%.

Oy, veyyyyyyyyyyyy.

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 768
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby Larissa666 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:34 am

“Hakkunah matata”. :)
”We are all from Egypt.”

-Goddess Bune

"Those whom the Gods guide cannot get lost."

-Ptahotep

Never trust those who are without.

Adrellis
Posts: 93

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby Adrellis » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:45 am

Is the Hitler ice cream RAUM-raisin flavored? It's pretty good.

joking aside, been meaning to do twice daily RTR's for a while now.

User avatar
Artanis
Posts: 661

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby Artanis » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:39 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Guys as everyone knows we are during an important holiday of the holiest of the holy people. The Holiest of the holy jewish people do holy things such as cursing us all to die, get into poverty, lose our nations, and they in their holiness also destroy our countries as evident in the situation in Paris.

Hannukah...Reverse this...Hakkunah...A nice little celebration for the SS army here. During Hakkunah, all you have to do is the following.

For this reason everyone must celebrate this as following:

1. Do RTR's for the next 10 days in the double.
2. Do copious aura of protection.
3. Play endless stuff like Black Sabbath, ACDC, Behemoth, and generally something edgy to banish the hebrew energy. (optional)
4. If in doubt, eat Hitler Ice cream in copious amounts, 2 ice creams a day recommended. (optional)

Hannukah reversed is Hakkunah as in Hakuna Matata. By reversing Hebrew and final RTR's on the Hannukah this creates a Hakkuna Matata situation which means "The Evil is not here" as in Swahili.

Obviously I write this for the trolling but the situation is, we must do serious warfare and very hard.

The world is waking up. We must sound the alarm even louder now, and continuously. Let's keep these RTR's raining on the enemy like a thousand meteors.



Soooo... Like 30 RTRs a day for me? :shock: :? :?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506
Who could EVER think that SAVING A FUCKING *PLANET* would be THIS EASY?

ANNIHALITE the ´Enemy Of ALL That Is`, write YOUR Name in The History books and save Humanity!!

https://youtu.be/NXSoed8gNWg

FigliodiThor
Posts: 127

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby FigliodiThor » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:07 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Guys as everyone knows we are during an important holiday of the holiest of the holy people. The Holiest of the holy jewish people do holy things such as cursing us all to die, get into poverty, lose our nations, and they in their holiness also destroy our countries as evident in the situation in Paris.

Hannukah...Reverse this...Hakkunah...A nice little celebration for the SS army here. During Hakkunah, all you have to do is the following.

For this reason everyone must celebrate this as following:

1. Do RTR's for the next 10 days in the double.
2. Do copious aura of protection.
3. Play endless stuff like Black Sabbath, ACDC, Behemoth, and generally something edgy to banish the hebrew energy. (optional)
4. If in doubt, eat Hitler Ice cream in copious amounts, 2 ice creams a day recommended. (optional)

Hannukah reversed is Hakkunah as in Hakuna Matata. By reversing Hebrew and final RTR's on the Hannukah this creates a Hakkuna Matata situation which means "The Evil is not here" as in Swahili.

Obviously I write this for the trolling but the situation is, we must do serious warfare and very hard.

The world is waking up. We must sound the alarm even louder now, and continuously. Let's keep these RTR's raining on the enemy like a thousand meteors.


Sieg Heil. Commander!
Video di HPCobra tradotto :
https://youtu.be/wAg86j-EgBg

Altri video YT interessanti:
1) https://youtu.be/JY_6AzV1-h8
2) https://youtu.be/aZ6DPeJJNn8

Che gli Dèi ci guidino fino alla vittoria e oltre!
SIEG HEIL

luis
Posts: 2022

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby luis » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:12 pm

Yes let's do it! :D

HP's i have some question, if you have the time to replay if not it's fine.
Where the energy of xians and muslims go now that we are destroying their "god"? Does it get destroyed? So if we do the Rtr it doesn't matter how much energy the xians give to them during xmas, right?

User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 423
Location: Germany

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby NinRick » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:24 pm

Brdredr wrote:I thought "Hakuna Matata" meant "No Worries". Have you even seen The Lion King, Cobra?

Also, where can I get Hitler Ice Cream in the United States?


Hakkunah means „Fuck off you jewish Cunts, here take some Reversal and get Fucked!“
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LERAJIE!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4B3u9 ... Lf8aK4fUQQ

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

FigliodiThor
Posts: 127

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby FigliodiThor » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:34 pm

NinRick wrote:
Brdredr wrote:I thought "Hakuna Matata" meant "No Worries". Have you even seen The Lion King, Cobra?

Also, where can I get Hitler Ice Cream in the United States?


Hakkunah means „Fuck off you jewish Cunts, here take some Reversal and get Fucked!“


AHAHHAHAHA EPIC
Video di HPCobra tradotto :
https://youtu.be/wAg86j-EgBg

Altri video YT interessanti:
1) https://youtu.be/JY_6AzV1-h8
2) https://youtu.be/aZ6DPeJJNn8

Che gli Dèi ci guidino fino alla vittoria e oltre!
SIEG HEIL

sip
Posts: 355
Location: 666

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby sip » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:47 pm

HAIL SATAN!

User avatar
FlamingRedRose666
Posts: 455

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:26 pm

Awesome, thank you High Priest Hooded Cobra 666! :D :D
HAIL ALL OF THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!

"He, who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN." - Lord Hael

HPS Shannon
Posts: 769

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby HPS Shannon » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:41 pm

There were Jews around yesterday in the streets proudly holding and holding candles, I suppose this was for their shit holiday.

I will most certainly celebrate their destruction. The album "The Satanist" by Behemoth is one of my favourites. They have good music. The one song called "Blow your trumpets Gabriel" is nice too. One line in the song says "Root of David DECIMATE" and things of that nature. I think that album might be the best satanic metal albums around, in my opinion of course.

Hail Satan

Sinistra
Posts: 666
Contact:

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby Sinistra » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:09 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:There were Jews around yesterday in the streets proudly holding and holding candles, I suppose this was for their shit holiday.

I will most certainly celebrate their destruction. The album "The Satanist" by Behemoth is one of my favourites. They have good music. The one song called "Blow your trumpets Gabriel" is nice too. One line in the song says "Root of David DECIMATE" and things of that nature. I think that album might be the best satanic metal albums around, in my opinion of course.

Hail Satan

I didn't know you were into metal as well HPS Shannon. Check out the album "Demonized" by Astarte. It's a similar genre to "The Satanist".

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 738

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby Wotanwarrior » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:41 pm

We're going to make the impact crater left by the RTRs huge and deep.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

barbariska
Posts: 11

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby barbariska » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:08 pm

It is Ozzy Osbournes 70th birthday today, so i was listening Black Sabbath all day, before i knew we must :D

HPS Shannon
Posts: 769

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby HPS Shannon » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:19 pm

Sinistra wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:There were Jews around yesterday in the streets proudly holding and holding candles, I suppose this was for their shit holiday.

I will most certainly celebrate their destruction. The album "The Satanist" by Behemoth is one of my favourites. They have good music. The one song called "Blow your trumpets Gabriel" is nice too. One line in the song says "Root of David DECIMATE" and things of that nature. I think that album might be the best satanic metal albums around, in my opinion of course.

Hail Satan

I didn't know you were into metal as well HPS Shannon. Check out the album "Demonized" by Astarte. It's a similar genre to "The Satanist".


I most certainly will. Thank you for that. I do enjoy metal a lot. I had the pleasure of going to a Behemoth concert last month and meeting them. I had Nergal sign my laminate and I told him to write " Hail Satan" on it ;) It was a cool concert.

During there concerts they have set up a stage prop and structure of Father Satan's sigil. It was great and the whole crowd chanted " Hail Satan". Good times for sure. Satan does have the youth, indeed.

HailVictory88
Posts: 296

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby HailVictory88 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:09 am

With the "Double RTR", that just means we do the Final RTR once, then do it again? We're not supposed to do extra repetitions (like 18 times) with the Final RTR, right?

User avatar
HorusLucis
Posts: 204
Location: Nairobi,Kenya

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby HorusLucis » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:39 am

wow! This brought a Smile in my face :D Hakuna Matata!! Hii ni Nomaree(This is Mind Blowing For Real)~
Hail Gods of Duat!
FATHER SATAN IS THE GPS ON THE ROAD TO REDEMPTION OF MY SOUL!!

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2114
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:49 am

HailVictory88 wrote:With the "Double RTR", that just means we do the Final RTR once, then do it again? We're not supposed to do extra repetitions (like 18 times) with the Final RTR, right?

Still do it using 9. Do it twice as many times as you usually do, or more. As much as you have time for.

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 613

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby T.A.O.L. » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:16 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgrsYWHtvBY

I found this video randomly.

This woman is going on and on about how anything she mentioned just happened to see on the feed or in any other way represented in the things around her.

If you ask me can mean 2 things.. either the tech she has with her registers everything and makes suggestions based on that ... OR .... she is psychic and this could be a result of the RTRs we've been doing.

Other than that an astro transit but for the time that has been going on.. can't say.

I know probably a totally irrelevant post but still.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 738

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby Wotanwarrior » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:28 am

HailVictory88 wrote:With the "Double RTR", that just means we do the Final RTR once, then do it again? We're not supposed to do extra repetitions (like 18 times) with the Final RTR, right?


Refers to doing it double as many times, for example if you do it twice a day, then do it 4 times a day.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarte!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

User avatar
Coraxo
Posts: 220

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby Coraxo » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:44 am

HailVictory88 wrote:With the "Double RTR", that just means we do the Final RTR once, then do it again? We're not supposed to do extra repetitions (like 18 times) with the Final RTR, right?


Correct.
Hail Satan!!!!

HailVictory88
Posts: 296

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby HailVictory88 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:32 am

Thank you all, that's what I thought, just wanted to make sure it was clear for everyone reading.

User avatar
LuxDuellerIX
Posts: 8

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby LuxDuellerIX » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:34 am

Happy Hakkunah then ;)

Sinistra
Posts: 666
Contact:

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby Sinistra » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:00 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:


I most certainly will. Thank you for that. I do enjoy metal a lot. I had the pleasure of going to a Behemoth concert last month and meeting them. I had Nergal sign my laminate and I told him to write " Hail Satan" on it ;) It was a cool concert.

During there concerts they have set up a stage prop and structure of Father Satan's sigil. It was great and the whole crowd chanted " Hail Satan". Good times for sure. Satan does have the youth, indeed.[/quote]
It must have been very memorable. People are waking up and Father Satan is becoming popular. And nobody seems to take "Laveyan Satanism" seriously anymore.

User avatar
Hps.mlimlal666
Posts: 133
Location: Pandemonium
Contact:

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby Hps.mlimlal666 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:23 pm

:)
Hail Satan and all Gods of Duat .

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3793

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:00 am

You can only earn the Yule after you celebrate Hakkunah really hard, so do it guys.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational


http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Closed To Tend To Existing Ones and Our Websites

User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 271
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:28 am

In addition to heavy/Black Metal, don't forget to listen to some of those good ol' National Socialist anthems and songs such as Horst Wessel Lied and SS Marschiert In Feindesland (Also known as "Der Teufelslied", or "Devil's song").

6 million Final RTRs coming right up for HaShit. Sieg Heil and Hail Satan.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

Shezi666
Posts: 8

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby Shezi666 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:51 am

Sorry guys I've never had of the hannukah I don't know it exact date .so reading from the above beginning from the 4th of December to the 13th we double the final rtr as many times as we can and also play metal music if one has it .about Hitler ice cream I don't think its available Here in south Africa so is it fine if I just eat any available ice cream .the aura of protection do we do the one the reversing curses .

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2114
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Celebrating Hakkunah With RTR's

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:08 am

Shezi666 wrote:Sorry guys I've never had of the hannukah I don't know it exact date .so reading from the above beginning from the 4th of December to the 13th we double the final rtr as many times as we can and also play metal music if one has it .about Hitler ice cream I don't think its available Here in south Africa so is it fine if I just eat any available ice cream .the aura of protection do we do the one the reversing curses .

The Hitler Ice Cream is a joke, you don't actually have to eat ice cream. I'm not sure if they have Hitler Ice Cream anywhere other than India.
Image
And you don't have to listen to metal music either if you don't like that kind. Just that metal music has traditionally been Satanic and a reaction against jewish bindings. Here's our conversation Music That is Actually Satanic viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11868 The reversing curses is a great protective aura, that's perfect to do. Both parts 1 and 2 together. And if you have the time, you don't have to only double your rtrs, you should do them even more than that if you can, do as many as you possibly are able to.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Nikolas., Ninel2018 and 6 guests