Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Who Are The Elohim

Mageson666

Who Are The Elohim

In the Torah in the book of Genesis it states the Elohim said let us create Adam [the Jewish People in Judaism] in OUR own image. The Elohim are plural.

The leading Jewish Rabbi's Rambam [Maimonides] and Abulafia stated in their texts the Elohim in Genesis where the Seraphim angels. Hence it was the Seraphim talking when they created the Jewish People which is collectively called "Adam" in Hebrew in the image of the Seraphim. The Rabbi's state their "god" on the literal level is Metatron which is a collection a hive mind of Reptilian extra terrestrials which are also called Elohim. And that the race of Adam the Jews didn't come from this planet they came from "out there" a statement which Rabbi Laitman made famous in his class to his students in the Yeshiva in Israel. He didn't state anything the leading Rabbi's have not already know forever. The Jews state they are created from the genetic's of Elohim which are Reptilians this is why the Jewish racial gene the Cohen gene has reptilian DNA within it. The Jews call the Gentile races the "Pre-Adamic" races whom where created by the "Strange Gods" which means the Gods of the Goyim in Kabballah which the Jews openly state are Satan and the Demons of which the Jewish texts state the Gentiles are from the blood line of . They also state Satan and the Demons are physical Extra Terrestrials that come from the Orion Galaxy. Nephilim means "Sons of Orion". They don't hide this reality in their own inner teachings of history.

The importance of Rambam and Abulafia also making this statement is these two Rabbi's where adepts in the Merkava teachings which are based on astral projection and expansion of consciouness to be able to communicate with the Metatron as is shown in the books on the subject and openly commented on by the Rabbi's. The texts mention Rabbi's who astrally projected to the physical planet of the Elohim the Seraphim and take instructions from them directly. Today Rabbi's who are adept in this system state the same the Seraphim their "god" collectively are Reptillians who they communciate with directly and take orders from and these being gave their Moses the Torah. These teachings were the original occult teachings of the "School of the Prophets" whom communicated with the Elohim directly in the Torah.

Ok, so how are the enemy gray aliens different from these angels and seraphims??
Are they same or seraphims are different than other angels and gray aliens?
(( Actually I am new here ))

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13205

Thank you. Now I understand, the angels of higher orders are the elohim and lower angels, the gray aliens, are just slaves.
Thank gods, we are not going to become that. :D :D

I thought that the name Adam came from the first human that Satan created. You've said in other sermons that Adam was satanic in origin, and also Maxine has a sermon that states that Adam was also a name of the first Aryan man when Satan took a human wife and had a child with her, and named him Adapa, or Adapu, or something like that, am I right?
I have people in my family with the sir name Adams, and they are also very tall. But when I search the name Adams and try to find the history of it, it says that its of Hebrew origin, and theres also another name in my family that's supposedly Hebrew in origin, though it also says that its from Ireland and Scotland. Should I be worried about this? If I was a jew I wouldn't be here, did the dedication ritual, and bought all kinds of satanic items, like my sigil of lucifer necklace. I especially wouldn't be able to get those things considering the condition of poverty that im living in right now if Satan wasn't with me.

Ignisalas said:
I thought that the name Adam came from the first human that Satan created. You've said in other sermons that Adam was satanic in origin, and also Maxine has a sermon that states that Adam was also a name of the first Aryan man when Satan took a human wife and had a child with her, and named him Adapa, or Adapu, or something like that, am I right?
I have people in my family with the sir name Adams, and they are also very tall. But when I search the name Adams and try to find the history of it, it says that its of Hebrew origin, and theres also another name in my family that's supposedly Hebrew in origin, though it also says that its from Ireland and Scotland. Should I be worried about this? If I was a jew I wouldn't be here, did the dedication ritual, and bought all kinds of satanic items, like my sigil of lucifer necklace. I especially wouldn't be able to get those things considering the condition of poverty that im living in right now if Satan wasn't with me.

All the biblical names are stolen from ancient pagan cultures and in many cases people use them by simply tradition, I would not worry about that.

Ignisalas said:
Yes Adamu is mentioned as the first man, I think this is in the Enuma Elish the Sumerian creation story. Jews stole this name just like everything else. We people have been here for hundreds of thousands of years, but jews only came to earth about 10,000 years ago and they came with nothing. They had to invent a fake history to make it sound like they also came from Earth, so they just copied off of the cultures they found here. All of their story of their origins is fake and stolen. This species is a parasitic hive mind virus, they have never actually produced anything worthful or good.

HP Mageson666 said:
Who Are The Elohim

In the Torah in the book of Genesis it states the Elohim said let us create Adam [the Jewish People in Judaism] in OUR own image. The Elohim are plural.

The leading Jewish Rabbi's Rambam [Maimonides] and Abulafia stated in their texts the Elohim in Genesis where the Seraphim angels. Hence it was the Seraphim talking when they created the Jewish People which is collectively called "Adam" in Hebrew in the image of the Seraphim. The Rabbi's state their "god" on the literal level is Metatron which is a collection a hive mind of Reptilian extra terrestrials which are also called Elohim. And that the race of Adam the Jews didn't come from this planet they came from "out there" a statement which Rabbi Laitman made famous in his class to his students in the Yeshiva in Israel. He didn't state anything the leading Rabbi's have not already know forever. The Jews state they are created from the genetic's of Elohim which are Reptilians this is why the Jewish racial gene the Cohen gene has reptilian DNA within it. The Jews call the Gentile races the "Pre-Adamic" races whom where created by the "Strange Gods" which means the Gods of the Goyim in Kabballah which the Jews openly state are Satan and the Demons of which the Jewish texts state the Gentiles are from the blood line of . They also state Satan and the Demons are physical Extra Terrestrials that come from the Orion Galaxy. Nephilim means "Sons of Orion". They don't hide this reality in their own inner teachings of history.

The importance of Rambam and Abulafia also making this statement is these two Rabbi's where adepts in the Merkava teachings which are based on astral projection and expansion of consciouness to be able to communicate with the Metatron as is shown in the books on the subject and openly commented on by the Rabbi's. The texts mention Rabbi's who astrally projected to the physical planet of the Elohim the Seraphim and take instructions from them directly. Today Rabbi's who are adept in this system state the same the Seraphim their "god" collectively are Reptillians who they communciate with directly and take orders from and these being gave their Moses the Torah. These teachings were the original occult teachings of the "School of the Prophets" whom communicated with the Elohim directly in the Torah.

Damn, that's facts two ways from Sunday.

South Park on Comedy Central made it known that their so called god is a reptilian. It was an episode where Stan asked yvwv why he doesn't have a period.

I see the Jews are actually coming out that their god is a reptilian these days. They make fun of Satan and yet it's their god who should be made fun of.

HP Mageson... was Darwin a jew? I ask this because communism is based on or has the Darwin philosophy.

Satan Wins said:
South Park on Comedy Central made it known that their so called god is a reptilian. It was an episode where Stan asked yvwv why he doesn't have a period.

I see the Jews are actually coming out that their god is a reptilian these days. They make fun of Satan and yet it's their god who should be made fun of.

HP Mageson... was Darwin a jew? I ask this because communism is based on or has the Darwin philosophy.
Darwin was a human, but he was paid a lot of money by jews to do what they wanted him to do. Jews basically hired Darwin to write a textbook that says "jews are only fucking up your societies because you are weak so don't even try to stop them"

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Satan Wins said:

Darwin was a human, but he was paid a lot of money by jews to do what they wanted him to do. Jews basically hired Darwin to write a textbook that says "jews are only fucking up your societies because you are weak so don't even try to stop them"

Oh thank you, brother or sister! I think Darwin lost his mind when he tried to create missing links in mankind. Maybe our ancestor might have been an ape, maybe... but the Jews dont want us to know about our gods and the gods' interventions. That I'm aware of.

Who was the first race on the planet? I think it was cave people. But the first official race? White. This is my opinion. I don't believe that all races came from the black. Sorry.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back