Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Exposing The Shekinah

Mageson666

Exposing The Shekinah

The Shekinah is simply a metaphor for the energy of the 22 Hebrew letters and their arrangements. This is why the Shekinah is symbolized as the bell, light and the Ain Soph. Its the vibration which is light and how this is generated on the astral the Ain Sop. This is why Shekinah generates YHVH in Kabballah the energy of the vibration of the Hebrew letters generates the consciousness of the energy, YHVH. Hence the basic meaning of Shekinah being the "Dwelling of YHVH".

This is why the Jews wear the black box on the left arm the left symbolizes where the power comes from in Judaism the Shekinah the power of vibration is considered feminine of the left in the ancient world where this was stolen and corrupted from. The doving the rocking back and forth and pelvic thrusting the Jews do when they wear the black boxes on the head and arm when they pray to unite with the Shekinah is just a yogic technique they stole out of the east it opens up the flow of energy up the spine and thought the soul to put more energy into the Hebrew curses they read off. Its simple the higher energy flow creates a higher level of energy into the mental and spoken aspects of the ritual. The ability to speak mantra's and manifest them with the power of the voice is called the Vak Siddhi in the east this is when the throat chakra is transformed into a much higher level of power its the Siddhi connected to this chakra. The black boxes relate to the Shema prayer which is the energy field they have created with the Hebrew letters its connected to the name Shekinah.

The name Shekinah shows everything. The She is from the Shin letter and Kinah means gold in the ancient languages and still in the eastern ones where the most ancient Jewish communities are. The gold is the description of the light of creation of the letters and the Shin is what the letters create. Shin is the letter that is the symbol of YHVH's destruction of Gentiles and YHVH's power of destruction and conquest of the Gentiles. No mistake the Shekinah's actual meaning is YHVH's destructive power towards Gentiles. This connects to the Mezuzah the Jew's put on their door posts which has the Shin letter on it which relates to when YHVH murdered all the first born Gentile children of Egypt the Jews put the blood on the door post. The deeper meaning of the murder of the first born is the total extermination of all Gentiles in the ancient world the first born inherit and carry on the family establishment thus to kill the first born is symbolic of total destruction of the entire family line total extermination of Gentiles. The Shin letter relates to the events of YHVH's destruction of Gentiles thought out the Torah. That allowed the Jews to gain the upper hand over Gentile Nations.

The important thing is the image the Rabbi's use to show their YHVH the god form the letters power is shown to be a golden chain which each link being one of the 22 Hebrew letters. This is how they show the Shekinah and this is what they describe over and over how they are binding and cursing the Gentiles the golden chain with the Hebrew letters is the symbol in Judaism of cursing and binding of the Gentiles. The entire purpose of Hebrew is to do this to Gentiles. This is why the ancient Roman and Greek leaders who where adepts in spiritual knowledge banned the Torah and ordered the Torah scrolls destroyed and worked to destroy Judaism as the anti-Gentile criminal organization it always has been. This is also why the Jewish Talmud forbids the Jews to communicate the truth about Judaism to the Gentiles as the Talmud states this would condemn all Jews to death. Why do you think that could be.

If one reads the Bible the Jewish character of Jesus is shown as the Shekinah in the book of Matthew. Which shows the purpose of Christianity and what it gives the Jews. The collective mental and spiritual energy of two billion Gentiles to merge into the energy of the Shekinah and manifest it thought into the material world. The Bible ends with the Jewish character of Jesus returning and bringing total destruction to all Gentiles on this earth and building the Jewish global kingdom in which he rules with the 12 tribes of Israel as their Kingly Messiah.

Why do jews reverse everything??
In Indian myths the god Brahma is the first vibration from which everything was created. He is male and the power from which everything is formed and goddess Saraswati is the creation or Manifestation of that power. But in Judaism, this power is female and called shekinah. Like that kundalini power is considered female while jesus, kundalini of all jews, is a male. What's the reason for that?

DarkShadow said:
Why do jews reverse everything??
In Indian myths the god Brahma is the first vibration from which everything was created. He is male and the power from which everything is formed and goddess Saraswati is the creation or Manifestation of that power. But in Judaism, this power is female and called shekinah. Like that kundalini power is considered female while jesus, kundalini of all jews, is a male. What's the reason for that?
They are the opposite of everything that exists, so they need to turn everything around for it to fit them. They were created by aliens purposefully to erase everything and turn everything around this is the only thing they are able to do. The truth of all the world is Satanic it's total poison to their soul.

:mrgreen: I really want to do some exposing of the kikes and promoting Spiritual Satanism. I want to know the best way to do this. I understand that my daily meditations are a must and I have been attacked a lot of times. When their usual thought they tried on us all "am I a Jew" thought never worked on me. So they try to come at me in other ways. I'm not scared even though they try. I hope to get some good ideas. I am struggling to find the BEST ways to spread information without getting me killed or jailed. My problem is I'm indecisive and maybe impulsive an so I scratch out my ideas. So I'm asking through the chain of command because I am not wanting to make a mistake that I can't come back from.
Hail my Guardian Demon and Hail Satan

ShermanTank said:
:mrgreen: I really want to do some exposing of the kikes and promoting Spiritual Satanism. I want to know the best way to do this. I understand that my daily meditations are a must and I have been attacked a lot of times. When their usual thought they tried on us all "am I a Jew" thought never worked on me. So they try to come at me in other ways. I'm not scared even though they try. I hope to get some good ideas. I am struggling to find the BEST ways to spread information without getting me killed or jailed. My problem is I'm indecisive and maybe impulsive an so I scratch out my ideas. So I'm asking through the chain of command because I am not wanting to make a mistake that I can't come back from.

Spread truth links on videos, in anonymous comments, wherever you can, perhaps watching yourself carefully from not getting caught as you slide truth links into biblies and stuff, but do watch your back, like do it in the cover of the night while wearing a big hoody to hide your face and stuff, I used to do it in the past around my area haha.

ShermanTank said:
There are dozens of ways you can promote Spiritual Satanism provided you have the time, diligence, and cunning, as well as knowing how to make yourself anonymous when you do it. First and foremost of these is online where you can create accounts on various media sites to make posts about it, post on YouTube videos (Take a look at the "What Today Needs Thread"). You can also drop links to websites such as Exposing Christianity and Kabbalah Exposed. In the real world, you can leave posters, flyers, and pro-JoS pictures in various places in your city, but the internet is where promotion will go a lot further and reach more people.

Also very effective is when you do the Final RTR more than 3 times a day as well as the Race Awakening Ritual for either Whites or Blacks depending on your race. This ritual when combined with the Final RTR basically does the job of promoting Spiritual Satanism for you when it puts the message into the subconscious of other Gentiles and awakens people to the Jew.

Scion of Atlantis said:
ShermanTank said:
There are dozens of ways you can promote Spiritual Satanism provided you have the time, diligence, and cunning, as well as knowing how to make yourself anonymous when you do it. First and foremost of these is online where you can create accounts on various media sites to make posts about it, post on YouTube videos (Take a look at the "What Today Needs Thread"). You can also drop links to websites such as Exposing Christianity and Kabbalah Exposed. In the real world, you can leave posters, flyers, and pro-JoS pictures in various places in your city, but the internet is where promotion will go a lot further and reach more people.

Also very effective is when you do the Final RTR more than 3 times a day as well as the Race Awakening Ritual for either Whites or Blacks depending on your race. This ritual when combined with the Final RTR basically does the job of promoting Spiritual Satanism for you when it puts the message into the subconscious of other Gentiles and awakens people to the Jew.
are we Still doing race awakening ritual,I thought the final RTR covers all that

shinninglight said:
are we Still doing race awakening ritual,I thought the final RTR covers all that
Some are doing the Race Awakening ritual every now and then to add on to what the Final RTR does for awakening Gentiles. The functions of the two are different since the Race Awakening ritually acts specifically to awaken the racial subconscious of Gentile races while the Final RTR destroys everything about our enemies. Doing the Race Awakening Ritual now is not as important as the Final RTR however, and the Final RTR alone can do it with time, but the more energies put forth the better.

It's better if you focus on the Final RTR but do Race Awakening when astrology favors it and if you have spare time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back