Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Exposed The Jewish Messiah

Mageson666

Exposed The Jewish Messiah

The Jewish religion is occultic and the texts are all written in an occult language. When the Jews talk about their Messiah it has different levels of meaning. The individual being who is their Messiah the King they want to manifest they refer to this in their occult writings as a soul they have worked to create on the astral over centuries of rituals using the energy of the mass mind directed by secret higher workings. They want to then descend this soul into a physical body when all the doors open and their spell has manifested enough on earth to bring about the ascension of this being to earthly power over the world. This being will have the ability to channel the power of their god form totally.

In Judaism the Messiah is not coming down on a White Horse its a physical man who has a "god" soul the Ha Kodesh. That's all. The Jewish texts stated any generation can bring about this being meaning it can be manifested at the right time when that time comes around by the occult work of the Jewish race.

This King of the Jews will appear unite the Jewish race and then wage a global messianic war in which all the Gentile nations will be destroyed and only Israel will stand. The Jewish texts state all the Gentiles will be killed by this Messiah. Many Rabbi's state the plan of the world is only to have a global Jewish Kingdom and that the Gentiles the Pre-Adamic races are from the blood line of Satan and not part of the divine plan of the Jewish "god" their texts state all Gentiles are to be exterminated. The Rabbi's state all the Ha Satan's will be destroyed. The Gentiles.

In Judaism the symbol of the Messiah and the Messianic age is the seven letter Zayin which is also pronounced by the Rabbi's as Zion the global Jewish Kingdom. This letter is a sword which the Jews state represents spiritual and physical warfare against the Gentiles and our destruction.

The Rabbi's stated in their texts something else the Gentiles are in the way of this on a spiritual plane we are a kind of buffer that causes interference with this. They use us on one hand but on the other we are a different energy force to theirs and energy is consciousness. This has been slowing them down drastically the only thing slowing them down more is our Gods they have been throwing a monkey wrench into this plan of the Jews forever. The Rabbi's state the Jews suffer because there are "Heathen Nations" this means Gentiles exist and that Gentile Gods exist. There are writings of the Rabbi's where the top occult Rabbi's knew to bring about the Messiah they had to bind our Gods somehow. But when they tried to this they were always destroyed by our Gods in a brutal way and all their occult powers and angels where of no help. The Temple of Solomon the Jewish Global Kingdom can only occur when our Gods have been defeated and bound totally along with us. This is done by the power of their 22 letters its wrote about over and over again. Each letter is a link a chain to bind with.

Draining the energy out of their thought form will also make it impossible for this Messiah to descend and wipe it out totally.

The Rabbi's argue if they want to leave enough of us alive to be their slaves Golem's or if we should all be wiped out as the seed of the living God Satan.

None of their shitty plans will manifest now with this final RT. If i am correct the rt not only drains the programming from the astral and frees us from curses but also affects their soul structure!

The Rabbi's argue if they want to leave enough of us alive to be their slaves Golem's or if we should all be wiped out as the seed of the living God Satan.

But wasn't it stated in their torah that even the best of the Gentiles must be killed?

FlamingRedRose666 said:

But wasn't it stated in their torah that even the best of the Gentiles must be killed?
Yes, but the bible says there will be 144,000 jews left alive who are the 12 tribes of israel. And it says each one of them is supposed to get 2,800 slaves. So they might want to keep about 400 million of us, which really isn't much. Of course they don't want the best gentiles, we're too strong we would defeat them. They would only want the worst dirtiest soul golems to be good slaves.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
FlamingRedRose666 said:

Yes, but the bible says there will be 144,000 jews left alive who are the 12 tribes of israel. And it says each one of them is supposed to get 2,800 slaves. So they might want to keep about 400 million of us, which really isn't much. Of course they don't want the best gentiles, we're too strong we would defeat them. They would only want the worst dirtiest soul golems to be good slaves.

Basically greys in other words. Makes sense.

HP Mageson666 said:
The Temple of Solomon the Jewish Global Kingdom can only occur when our Gods have been defeated and bound totally along with us. This is done by the power of their 22 letters its wrote about over and over again. Each letter is a link a chain to bind with.

Correct my understanding if I'm wrong, but I was always under the impression it was our connection to the Gods which was bound, as opposed the Gods themselves, that they were too powerful to be actually defeated by shitty jew magic.

Arcadia said:
HP Mageson666 said:
The Temple of Solomon the Jewish Global Kingdom can only occur when our Gods have been defeated and bound totally along with us. This is done by the power of their 22 letters its wrote about over and over again. Each letter is a link a chain to bind with.

Correct my understanding if I'm wrong, but I was always under the impression it was our connection to the Gods which was bound, as opposed the Gods themselves, that they were too powerful to be actually defeated by shitty jew magic.
They try doesnt mean they can do it. There is a sermon where HP HoodedCobra sayd that some Rabbi's tryed to kill Father Satan and they used all their 'angels' and their magick but after many days Satan bored cursed them where not even their angels could heal them, moral of the story they cant do jack shit to the Gods, they just blocked us so we couldnt comunicate with them.

luis said:
Arcadia said:
HP Mageson666 said:

They try doesnt mean they can do it. There is a sermon where HP HoodedCobra sayd that some Rabbi's tryed to kill Father Satan and they used all their 'angels' and their magick but after many days Satan bored cursed them where not even their angels could heal them, moral of the story they cant do jack shit to the Gods, they just blocked us so we couldnt comunicate with them.

This is the story of Rabbi Josef who was a Rabbi who tried with a coven to attack Satan and 'end evil' in this world. He summoned all the 'heavenly army' and the greys themselves told them they cannot do it, but he insisted. So they attacked Satan for days, to no avail or reply. At one point, the Gods attacked back, and all his coven was smitten with insanity, while others instantly died, and then he became insane and he begged Satan for his life, after which Satan turned him into a traitor to his own jews, and then executed him a couple years later.

This story they constantly have altered since it was the story of a jew in the 17th century, but the facts are these things above. Satan hates them, and they hold no power over Satan. Plus, they know Satan is beyond any doubts real.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
Arcadia said:

This is the story of Rabbi Josef who was a Rabbi who tried with a coven to attack Satan and 'end evil' in this world. He summoned all the 'heavenly army' and the greys themselves told them they cannot do it, but he insisted. So they attacked Satan for days, to no avail or reply. At one point, the Gods attacked back, and all his coven was smitten with insanity, while others instantly died, and then he became insane and he begged Satan for his life, after which Satan turned him into a traitor to his own jews, and then executed him a couple years later.

This story they constantly have altered since it was the story of a jew in the 17th century, but the facts are these things above. Satan hates them, and they hold no power over Satan. Plus, they know Satan is beyond any doubts real.

Father Satan is the greatest!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :D

WE LOVE YOU FATHER SATAN FOREVER AND BEYOND!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back