The Singularity Marxism

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: High Priest Jake Carlson, HP Mageson666

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2369

The Singularity Marxism

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:00 am

People in the west have this strange idea that Marxism is some kind of a welfare state were everyone was just sitting around on the couch in the USSR drinking vodka and being a lazy bum. This cartoonish nonsense is still used to attack anyone who understands the need for socialized programs which is based on the distribution of public wealth for public services. I note this nonsense from the fake Libertarians especially. However it must be understood Neo-Liberalism which is fake Libertarianism was simply created by the business class, banks and corporations to attack any objections of the plundering of society by their monopolies. Paxing taxes for roads makes you a Commie...


The reality of the Marxist State is its based on the concept of "bonded labour" which means you are assigned a place to live by the Party and you are assigned a place to work by the Party. If you don't show up for work you would be arrested for economic sabotage and sent to a gulag. If you messed up on the factory line or failed in general to meet the output labour quote you would be arrested, interrogated and then sent to a labour prison camp where you would most likely not return from. The wages the Soviet Ruble you where paid were poverty low and the standard of living was third world. Everything went to the top to the owners the ruling caste dynasties that ran the Soviet world. Even in Communist China today over eighty percent of the GDP goes to .4 percent of the population the ruling caste families that run the Communist Party. This is the reason the standard living was so low and low in Communist societies all the wealth goes to the one percent as they say. The ruling caste.

If you decided to leave the region you where assigned to live in by the Party without permission you would be arrested, interrogated and then executed. They didn't give out welfare in the USSR even if you where physically ill with chronic illness they forced you to work even if they killed you in many cases.

The Soviet method of bonded labour and living assignment was a literal and simple return to the Feudal system of serfdom which was based on bonded labour and living assignment. You were assigned by the Church to a serfdom and the bonded labour of such if you failed to perform the labour you were executed and if you attempted to leave the serfdom you where assigned to without the permission of the Church you where executed as a run away slave. The Church owned the serfdoms. And the Church ruled politically. And all the wealth went to the one percent at the top the ruling caste families who made up the Church top hierarchies.

If one observes the singularity of the actual Marxist State and Capitalism they merge together into State Capitalism where the Capitalist Class has total domination over the entire society and all means of production, wealth both material and financial and the rest of society are forced into new Feudal system where it all goes to the top the ruling caste families who make up the Capitalist Class. The slave days of the plantation owners was the result of the Capitalist revolution. Yet it was just the same bonded labour system of Marxism and the Church.

This can only be understood by one critical thing. Capitalism, Marxism and Christianity are the extension of the racial religion and hive mind of the alien soul consciousness of the Jews. Its a Jewocracy.


However if one examines the revolutions against the Feudal system from the 1381 uprising in England what did the Common People want..... An end to the Church, Aristocracy, the abolishment of the class system, the end of Bonded labour and assignment living, and they wanted a fixed low property land fees and the right to move to where they wanted and sell their goods as they wished. They also wanted a socially egalitarian democracy and the redistribution of wealth to be disturbed back to society from the coffers of the Church and Nobility that was plundering them back to the people. This was Socialist, Democratic movement by todays standards. And mirrors what the National Socialist advocated in their time.

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1525

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:00 pm

You say many mid range people who just believe they are well off and stuff, they are instructed very carefully by the Capitalist class that if they were to go down (the 0.4% of Chinese that get all the wealth produced by the other closely 2 billions) then these struggling Middle Class will also be destroyed. This turns the average person into a watch dog, even in China, they have an 'only virtual' existing statist middle class that keeps the things going. Sort of like those appointed on the factory to run the slave factory directly.

I sat 5 years in high academia listening even Socialists just Marxistis their way around Socialism. They on their own do not understand what Socialism is so one cannot be blamed that Socialism is plated in crap, the believers of the very ideology did not clear it up. I have not seen any original Socialist in my life that didn't have any straight leaning into Communism, Marxism and the rest of the Jewish garbage.

For whatever reason they are so confused they believe that Socialism is the ultimately expressed by a system that literally puts you in prison for not showing one day at work. And has you working 365 days a year, with 10 hours a day. And based on proven facts not some strange superstition this is exactly what has happened.

And they are so indoctrinated to the point they believe literally in their head that Marxism is simply the solution to what they try to bring in the ideals they move around as Socialist. They imagine Marxism or Communism as some form of universalized socialism or something. I have met a share of Socialists also with their head into the church which is just plain disturbing. Voltaire and all the guys whom they praise just wanted to destroy the church.

Only a minority understands clearly what socialism is about, and with these, there is another problem one faces. The problem of RACE. It's like guys... we are in a worker union... and oh guess everyone is white there...and oh guess we are advocating for white rights...and oh we also want jews to go to burn for all eternity...and oh we disagree with the existence of Israel as a state...BUT AT LEAST WE ARE NOT NAZIS...WE ARE "OF THE LEFT".

The left now goes as far as to whine, dye their hair pink or blue, and just go beat up some innocents simply because they disagree. No protesting on any banking system, and no actual awareness of any true social problem. This is why the dialectic of the "Left" has to be left on it's own to die, the future is National Socialist. It's not leftism and all the related garbage. We are living in an era of people and movement. The left in France or England it was simply only Whites in England back then. So it was an existential granted all the measures to help would only be applied to people of common blood and common origin.

You didn't have motorboats of millions of foreign races coming into your continent. But today you do. Then if you saw one different race in a place it was a big deal in 1300.

As thus there was no need for the racial matter to be explicitly mentioned simply because foreigners were one in a ten thousand. There was no existential danger based on racial standards. "Rights for England" literally only meant Rights for The English. Yes these White guys with the White skin and Blue eyes type of guys. And Hitler foresaw where this was going with the ignorance of that fact of race and modernization so he choose to focus on this aspect of policy first, the race.

Socialism is political fossil and an incomplete ideology, and the further the racial issue goes against Whites, the more corny it is going to sound.

As such is why I personally consider leftism outdated, and from it, socialism is the least outdated but it's still a fossil. Because you cannot sit at this point and conversation on race with a leftist as they are stuck on the universalism of the root of the ideals in a time where the racial question did not even exist. And they try to transfer it to today without any racial foundation. Which to me is considered an enemy dogma plain and simple.

I personally do not value corny enforced human rights above quality of humans. Nor I value functionality higher than purpose. A movement has to have a direction, I cannot praise a movement simply because of it's good ideals. The question is where it leads above all.

Like ok mate, you're walking. I cannot praise your functionality to walk. The question is where you are going with that walking. Some people just praise the walking. Oh we satisfied the demands for rights...Well right...we did it... but to what ultimate end? Some people are stuck on the meme let's end this social problem or that problem...But with what ultimate end...nobody asks the details.

And just idle satisfaction of what is "SOCIALIST" policy based on the welfare and muh equality, muh human rights, muh help those in "need" and help for the weaker, socialist standards, is just what is applied in France with the migrants, so you see one third of Paris is unreadable by Whites now, you feel like you are in Africa with French Architecture.

Even if, let's say, some of the very few socialists that exist, were actually aware of "SOCIALISM", they could hold something against this situation it would just be anti-capitalists whining such as 'MUH BANKS' and 'MUH CAPITALISM' does that. But ultimately it wouldn't penetrate into the deeper problem.

Ideologically speaking a socialism of welfare and help and compassion has reached it's point there other than the above argument which is too clever for socialists to take seriously. Nothing to complain about, many basic ideals have been met. It's ok if Paris has become Nigeria. At least we satisfied hungry bellies and human rights.

But National Socialism has reached no conclusion to this place. It's exactly the opposite of what Hitler envisioned or National Socialism would have intended. The exact opposite is happening, with the only common line just some common vague policies and some loose parallelisms. Socialism has achieved to "help the minority", help with "equality" by giving them free gurbs, but in National Socialist standard all you see is a dying race dying in their own homeland.

The compassionate side of this leaves me cold and uninterested. I am not in Nigeria breeding the people out of their homeland.

I do not want to satisfy the chart of the socialist human rights, I want to see our own lands with at least a striking majority up to 95% of White people in there. The functionality of some Socialist measures is understood but one cannot convince the modern socialists on racial matters at this point. Many are unconsciously into the racial loop but they don't understand it in full either.

So people can take their socialism and just tell the crap to someone else. I cannot tolerate this anymore I will not tolerate Christianity. "Oh we stupped hunger, pls give us good goyim points mr universal chart of humin rights!". How is that in anyway better or superior to the mere emotional bullshit satisfaction of the moral christian who curses his race to do the 'morally right thing'.

You cannot walk only with your left leg, nor only with your right. It's either National Socialism or those who feel they are being humane by creating a situation like Paris because they 'relieved' suffering to satisfy some heavenly ideals of ending hunger of some, by accelerating the demographic warfare against natives, this offer is no different than the jewish offer in the outcome, but only the functionality and the delusional feeling that you are doing something humane while you're being erased out of existence, based on a different context.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2369

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:12 pm

Socialism is the most ancient expression of organization on the community level even Chimpanzee's practice it. The ideals of the Left are not outdated they reflect what people want that's why they have staying power today. Rights, social freedoms, infrastructure that grants access to important resources such as healthcare, education and emergency services and the like. More localized government, and in general greater self and local autonomy. Socialism is the new word for tribalism. Kai Murros has illustrated this as well and the problem between globalized one world socialism of the enemy and Organic Socialism which actually works because its the defacto mode of natural existence forever.

You can't call yourself a National SOCALIST and promote National Socialism and claim Socialism is outdated your either SOCIALIST or not. Which only leaves one the avenue of a hyper individualist ideology of bugman liberalism where the even the family is an enemy. Everyone is Socialistic even the agreement to have a common government is Socialism.


The simple situation is the Jewish issue. The Jew has its own racial psychology and it by its nature absorbs these normal desires and then projects them thought their own racial psyche and thus transmutes them into the Jewish ideal which is total Marxism however total Marxism is a hive mind society.

This is the simple essence of totalitarianism its not the rule of one person. Its a hive mind society in which the collective mind dominates and its steered by a small Cabbalah of elites. This ideal is the expression of the alien Jewish soul. The Jewish Torah the essence of the Jewish soul in print is built on a totalitarian hive mind society. Where the collective hive mind is the will of "god". The Jew Stalin is documented in Russian history of our current time to have openly built the Regime of the..... BIBLE.

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1525

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:18 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Socialism is the most ancient expression of organization on the community level even Chimpanzee's practice it. The ideals of the Left are not outdated they reflect what people want that's why they have staying power today. Rights, social freedoms, infrastructure that grants access to important resources such as healthcare, education and emergency services and the like. More localized government, and in general greater self and local autonomy. Socialism is the new word for tribalism. Kai Murros has illustrated this as well and the problem between globalized one world socialism of the enemy and Organic Socialism which actual works because the defacto mode of natural existence forever.


The simple situation is the Jewish issue. The Jew has its own racial psychology and it by its nature absorbs these normal desires and then projects them thought their own racial psyche and thus transmutes them into the Jewish ideal which is total Marxism however total Marxism is a hive mind society.

This is the simple essence of totalitarianism its not the rule of one person. Its a hive mind society in which the collective mind dominates and its steered by a small Cabbalah of elites. This ideal is the expression of the alien Jewish soul. The Jewish Torah the essence of the Jewish soul in print is built on a totalitarian hive mind society. Where the collective hive mind is the will of "god". The Jew Stalin is documented in Russian history of our current time to have openly built the Regime of the..... BIBLE.


Chimpanzee probably acts like that when you put him on the side of Chimpanzee not an Orangutan, nor a Cappucin Monkey to a Chimpanzee and Orangutan inside the same prison, and force them to procreate and also in a fight for limited resources.

I do not disagree with the foundation of Socialism, Welfare, UBI and all the related things on the RACIAL basis and THEN EXTENDING TO OTHERS. But the function is not more important than the outcome. And the generation of a good conscience feeling that you just fed the masses. The fact you're doing socialism policy is only as important as the OTHER end which is the sustenance of the race and the common people to keep them advancing, developing and alive.

I do not and will not feel proud and satisfied if we just enforce Chimps, Orangutans, Cappucino Monkeys, all in the same prison, and we feed them just to say we did and how friendly we are to animals, while all they do is kill each other out and wipe out each other out. Yea we were good 'Socialists', we fed the chimps, but we have failed as National Socialists we didn't divide matters appropriately to cause a situation of natural equilibrium and peace.

If Socialists all just get the pill of National Socialism and how Race is a necessity for their dreamed socialist system, I have no reason to see them as an opposing element, a potentially dangerous enemy, or literally a rival right now. As the jews will try to meme Socialism without the National and the Racial in it as it appears (which you seem to take for granted as a fundamental source of wellbeing like part and parcel of socialism by default) but try explaining that to the socialist nerds and tell me how it goes.

You or Kai Murros are more clever than the average socialist I think we can agree on that. And I think you understand clearly of what I mean here about the average socialist and their condition. Terms are defined by the majority that carries the banners not only by the intellectual minority. There are hoards of socialists who are very happy or at worst indifferent of the situation going on in Germany.

One of the ruling parties in Germany is SOCIALIST, and is the same party that existed since Hitler's time which Hitler ERADICATED, the SPD. Try explaining to these guys who open the doors to the migrants how SOCIALISM has RACE as an INTEGRAL part to SOCIALIST SOCIETY and BEHAVIOR.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2369

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:24 pm

In the future the Chimps, Orangutans, Cappucino Monkeys will live in collective society....Probably lead by...

Image

As they evolve to this level they will become anti-Semitic when they realize Sholmo charges six banana's for everyone banana it gives out, which is the greatest fear the Jewish mind has towards evolution.

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1525

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:33 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:In the future the Chimps, Orangutans, Cappucino Monkeys will live in collective society....Probably lead by...

...

As they evolve to this level they will become anti-Semitic when they realize Sholmo charges six banana's for everyone banana it gives out, which is the greatest fear the Jewish mind has towards evolution.


Nice, they will live in collective society. I cannot help but ask here the ultimate socialist wisdom, will there be full bastardization with the pseudo hope of generating the Uber Cripple Monkey, or in your socialist planning you believe that Cappucino, Orangutans, and Chimps, will just co-exist without fully bastardizing into oblivion in Cripple Monkey-Tron 2000?

Seperated on the global turf this could work. I don't disagree here. After the fact anyway the planet is divided on zones whom Cappucino cannot live since they belong to Orangutans. But I want no Cappuccino in my land of the Orangutans simply because there will be war. Only tourists and some interesting people allowed. We don't deal well with having our bananas taken. Actually we should not.

We just have the kikes now and they tell us to share bananas and I'm like uhm...No. You want banana just take the jew down he has all the bananas.

This is starting to sound like something Ariel would have written in his book. "Apes into Space - How a bunch of Goyim apes kicked us out of the land into our final exile, OY VEH".

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1525

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:45 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote: You can't call yourself a National SOCALIST and promote National Socialism and claim Socialism is outdated your either SOCIALIST or not. Which only leaves one the avenue of a hyper individualist ideology of bugman liberalism where the even the family is an enemy. Everyone is Socialistic even the agreement to have a common government is Socialism.


National Socialism is called the Third Path between the left and the right. I do not buy the meme about the duality if you're not a libturd and you don't like usurious capitalist abuse you're a socialist and vice versa.

National Socialist sounds KOOLER than simply socialist.

But I guess the masses can hear Socialism since they like the carrot and then find themselves ruled over by Billy Idol and Michael Jackson in their new single "Ga$ the Juice".

"Relax man all we were saying is that Socialism is the future and to achieve Socialism all you have to do is Ga$ some Juice that's all."

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 571
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Egon » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:51 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:BUT AT LEAST WE ARE NOT NAZIS...WE ARE "OF THE LEFT".

That's literally Pink Floyd in a nutshell. Socialism without the National is just the alt-right in reverse.

Sinistra
Posts: 470

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Sinistra » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:59 pm

What we know as national socialism has only been called this because of historical reasons. National socialism is not nationalism glued to socialism. In fact nations will not even really exist in the future. The reality of race will overtake this and we will have an overarching world government as well which is absolutely mandatory for the space age. Nations if that name even exist will be akin to administrative regions, or states in a federation. Or like the USA or Geman states if you will. With a certain level of own government. So it's pointless to argue by ripping "national socialism" apart and saying you cannot be nazi without a given flavour of (universalist) socialism. The name "national socialist german worker's party" was convenient to make people understand much needed realities during the beginning of the 20th century and this is why how it is. Not because it is some sort of ultimate end goal but because it shows to path to evolve and overcome a historical situation - which was caused by the presence of jews on this world. And it will remain like that because we are fully reclaiming ourselves from the legacy and new path taken by Nazi Germany in the 30s and 40s under Hitler. The fact that we call ourselves national socialist still has then 2 reasons : we clearly show our allegiance which is the reason it will stay like this, and the second reason is that it's still easy as a concept to build an understanding upon in the less educated masses. It's not possible to start hinting at higher societies that we are meant to evolve to to people who re still stuck in capitalism vs communism memes. So national socialism as a concept that is immediately applicable and produces quick improvements provides an option of that hegelian dialectic.

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1525

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:06 pm

Sinistra wrote:What we know as national socialism has only been called this because of historical reasons. National socialism is not nationalism glued to socialism. In fact nations will not even really exist in the future. The reality of race will overtake this and we will have an overarching world government as well which is absolutely mandatory for the space age. Nations if that name even exist will be akin to administrative regions, or states in a federation. Or like the USA or Geman states if you will. With a certain level of own government. So it's pointless to argue by ripping "national socialism" apart and saying you cannot be nazi without a given flavour of (universalist) socialism. The name "national socialist german worker's party" was convenient to make people understand much needed realities during the beginning of the 20th century and this is why how it is. Not because it is some sort of ultimate end goal but because it shows to path to evolve and overcome a historical situation - which was caused by the presence of jews on this world. And it will remain like that because we are fully reclaiming ourselves from the legacy and new path taken by Nazi Germany in the 30s and 40s under Hitler. The fact that we call ourselves national socialist still has then 2 reasons : we clearly show our allegiance which is the reason it will stay like this, and the second reason is that it's still easy as a concept to build an understanding upon in the less educated masses. It's not possible to start hinting at higher societies that we are meant to evolve to to people who re still stuck in capitalism vs communism memes. So national socialism as a concept that is immediately applicable and produces quick improvements provides an option of that hegelian dialectic.


Nation has two meanings one is the Ethnic aspect of it (race, blood, religion) and then you have the structure aka the "State" in the legal entity type of way. Nation of the ancients simply comes from the Greek Sminos which is the flocking of the same kind of birds in formation, which Homer used to categorize the same species of humans also into a verifiable way. I think Aristotle also used the same mention. Then this became Ethnos which just means Nation.

Only libtards and moderninsts see the word "NATION" as some empty thing devoid of any content, just a legal thing with borders. Nation is simply the more dignified and civilized way to call Race, because while Race defines a biological reality, the Nation is symbolic of the essence of the reality of organization in form of civilization. As birds also organize in what I said as Sminos.

This is why Nationalists on their own are dumb they just want to protect this legal entity with the laws, not giving a damn if it's kosher, racially perverted, or literally in the brink of emotional or spiritual collapse. So long the machine of shekel gathering of the jews is alive, you can have your "Nationalism" to keep it alive, keep Rabbi Yehoshua as your savior, and the Talmud as your state law, and your economy in what Rabbi Rothschild wanted you to have. But you can have your Nation Goy so it's all just fine.

As for the sake of a name well people were scared of the name "Satanism" until they understood what they really meant. Then it becomes unreasonable to hate on it. The same thing goes for "National Socialism". Many people and many many Whites are aware of the fact Hitler didn't want to do anything evil to them, or any other race. It's all part of removing the kosher propaganda.

I also agree, yes, Socialism is something which has also underwent a similar process as an ideology. I have studied the founding fathers of the so called Socialism, Rousseau Voltaire and the related. But I never understood why they have to be called leftist thinkers and shit like that.

Like does the fact they wanted all people of their time to have human rights makes them really lefists...should all the democrats in the US, the studied ones...even cite them...Since last time I checked Voltaire just told the kikes off and attacked them in personal epistles...

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2369

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:17 pm

It will probably workout somehow until Charleston Heston shows up from the future. Then the Orangutans and the Apes have it out. That is because even in the future somehow Whitey is to blame for everything.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:In the future the Chimps, Orangutans, Cappucino Monkeys will live in collective society....Probably lead by...

...

As they evolve to this level they will become anti-Semitic when they realize Sholmo charges six banana's for everyone banana it gives out, which is the greatest fear the Jewish mind has towards evolution.


Nice, they will live in collective society. I cannot help but ask here the ultimate socialist wisdom, will there be full bastardization with the pseudo hope of generating the Uber Cripple Monkey, or in your socialist planning you believe that Cappucino, Orangutans, and Chimps, will just co-exist without fully bastardizing into oblivion in Cripple Monkey-Tron 2000?

Seperated on the global turf this could work. I don't disagree here. After the fact anyway the planet is divided on zones whom Cappucino cannot live since they belong to Orangutans. But I want no Cappuccino in my land of the Orangutans simply because there will be war. Only tourists and some interesting people allowed. We don't deal well with having our bananas taken. Actually we should not.

We just have the kikes now and they tell us to share bananas and I'm like uhm...No. You want banana just take the jew down he has all the bananas.

This is starting to sound like something Ariel would have written in his book. "Apes into Space - How a bunch of Goyim apes kicked us out of the land into our final exile, OY VEH".

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2369

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:31 pm

National Socialism is Socialism that redrew the lines around this in a different way when it came to property ownership and private capital. Which is why they didn't require a full on armed revolution. They used the Socialist ideology as well in the capturing of the State by the evolutionary path of socialism over the revolutionary path. They then used the state to transform society into a Socialist one. Goebbels own news paper and speech's left no clue as to the fact they where Socialists. He declared Socialism his own religion. The Socialist movement was the continuation of the enlightenment and the transfer of power from the capitalist classes to the concept of a new system that focused on the entire community not just the upper income class. Where the previous Liberal revolutions had transferred power from the Church and Aristocracy to the Capitalist Class.

This is not a semantic debate if you think you can eject Socialism from Socialism within one Nation State which is what National Socialism is then your simply not a National Socialist there is no way around this to be an honest person and it confuses the entire purpose of National Socialism. That leaves the wise mind the simple question of "What defines a nation?"


The original Founding Fathers where all Left Wing radicals the entire original Left comes from the Masonic spiritual system. And its core ethos was building a state based on the spiritual laws of nature. And overthrowing the Jewish regime of the Feudal world. The fact Marxism is a return to Feudalism this shows there nothing Left Wing about it and the fact bugman Liberalism is a war on normal human society which is the extension of the laws of nature its a failure as well.

The problem is the spiritual focus was lost and the Jewish infiltration. The Right Wing has no ideals its just reacting to the Left and that guy down the street with long hair and promoting capitalism and jesus. The major Nationalist movements in Europe are all leftist in their ideologies.


In America the Left only lost the last election to Trump because they ejected the White Working class which is the traditional backbone of the Democratic Party with Hillary's horrible campaign. The Left has the White Working classes within it. The Right simply dominates because its full of retarded evangelicals who believe Jebus is a republican. Any successful White Movement is going to have to have a Socialist foundation in America to win.



Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote: You can't call yourself a National SOCALIST and promote National Socialism and claim Socialism is outdated your either SOCIALIST or not. Which only leaves one the avenue of a hyper individualist ideology of bugman liberalism where the even the family is an enemy. Everyone is Socialistic even the agreement to have a common government is Socialism.


National Socialism is called the Third Path between the left and the right. I do not buy the meme about the duality if you're not a libturd and you don't like usurious capitalist abuse you're a socialist and vice versa.

National Socialist sounds KOOLER than simply socialist.

But I guess the masses can hear Socialism since they like the carrot and then find themselves ruled over by Billy Idol and Michael Jackson in their new single "Ga$ the Juice".

"Relax man all we were saying is that Socialism is the future and to achieve Socialism all you have to do is Ga$ some Juice that's all."

Sinistra
Posts: 470

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Sinistra » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:39 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sinistra wrote:What we know as national socialism has only been called this because of historical reasons. National socialism is not nationalism glued to socialism. In fact nations will not even really exist in the future. The reality of race will overtake this and we will have an overarching world government as well which is absolutely mandatory for the space age. Nations if that name even exist will be akin to administrative regions, or states in a federation. Or like the USA or Geman states if you will. With a certain level of own government. So it's pointless to argue by ripping "national socialism" apart and saying you cannot be nazi without a given flavour of (universalist) socialism. The name "national socialist german worker's party" was convenient to make people understand much needed realities during the beginning of the 20th century and this is why how it is. Not because it is some sort of ultimate end goal but because it shows to path to evolve and overcome a historical situation - which was caused by the presence of jews on this world. And it will remain like that because we are fully reclaiming ourselves from the legacy and new path taken by Nazi Germany in the 30s and 40s under Hitler. The fact that we call ourselves national socialist still has then 2 reasons : we clearly show our allegiance which is the reason it will stay like this, and the second reason is that it's still easy as a concept to build an understanding upon in the less educated masses. It's not possible to start hinting at higher societies that we are meant to evolve to to people who re still stuck in capitalism vs communism memes. So national socialism as a concept that is immediately applicable and produces quick improvements provides an option of that hegelian dialectic.


Nation has two meanings one is the Ethnic aspect of it (race, blood, religion) and then you have the structure aka the "State" in the legal entity type of way. Nation of the ancients simply comes from the Greek Sminos which is the flocking of the same kind of birds in formation, which Homer used to categorize the same species of humans also into a verifiable way. I think Aristotle also used the same mention. Then this became Ethnos which just means Nation.

Only libtards and moderninsts see the word "NATION" as some empty thing devoid of any content, just a legal thing with borders. Nation is simply the more dignified and civilized way to call Race, because while Race defines a biological reality, the Nation is symbolic of the essence of the reality of organization in form of civilization. As birds also organize in what I said as Sminos.

This is why Nationalists on their own are dumb they just want to protect this legal entity with the laws, not giving a damn if it's kosher, racially perverted, or literally in the brink of emotional or spiritual collapse. So long the machine of shekel gathering of the jews is alive, you can have your "Nationalism" to keep it alive, keep Rabbi Yehoshua as your savior, and the Talmud as your state law, and your economy in what Rabbi Rothschild wanted you to have. But you can have your Nation Goy so it's all just fine.


Fine I forgot the Germans have historically had their own very specific definition of a nation. What many people likely think when they hear "nationalism" is not a racial and lineage blood reality however. The nation as a given population on a given territory under a certain governament, which ties into civic nationalism and was championed by the French school of jurists, is more prevalent especially today. It's what you have in the USA as well, fully and even more so then in some european countries since one can get a full citizenship or the US Nation simply by being born on a plot of land legally owned by the US Nation at that time. it does not even matter what their ancestry or blood is in any way, or who they parents are. The German concept of nation went historically under the bus when nazi Germany lost the war.
In fact it's not libtards and modernists only. Notice it's called United Nations and consists of civic countries being represented. I do not see a representative of the interests of the actual Germanic Aryan people there.

In the big picture with reincarnation even the German concept of nation doesn't matter that much anymore. It simply becomes about the survival and improvement of Race. Because one can reincarnate in any other "nation" as long as the Race is the same. The understanding of blood lines and a common national destiny while enough for war time, ultimately it simply ties into to reality of Race. As a n example many people who lived in nazi germany and supportive of the nazi regime likely reincarnated in seemingly random places not linked to Germany at all..

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 175

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Jack » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:57 pm

I found this on Wikipedia. What's your views on this extremely shady assertion,

The Nazis were hostile to the idea of social welfare in principle, upholding instead the Social Darwinist concept that the weak and feeble should perish.[70] They condemned the welfare system of the Weimar Republic as well as private charity, accusing them of supporting people regarded as racially inferior and weak, who should have been weeded out in the process of natural selection.[71] Nevertheless, faced with the mass unemployment and poverty of the Great Depression, the Nazis found it necessary to set up charitable institutions to help racially-pure Germans in order to maintain popular support, while arguing that this represented "racial self-help" and not indiscriminate charity or universal social welfare.[72] Thus, Nazi programs such as the Winter Relief of the German People and the broader National Socialist People's Welfare (NSV) were organized as quasi-private institutions, officially relying on private donations from Germans to help others of their race - although in practice those who refused to donate could face severe consequences.[73] Unlike the social welfare institutions of the Weimar Republic and the Christian charities, the NSV distributed assistance on explicitly racial grounds. It provided support only to those who were "racially sound, capable of and willing to work, politically reliable, and willing and able to reproduce." Non-Aryans were excluded, as well as the "work-shy", "asocials" and the "hereditarily ill."[74] Successful efforts were made to get middle-class women involved in social work assisting large families,[75] and the Winter Relief campaigns acted as a ritual to generate public sympathy.[76] Meanwhile, in addition to being excluded from receiving aid under these programs, the physically disabled and homeless were actively persecuted, being labeled “life unworthy of life” or “useless eaters.”[77]
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen.

Email me at ,
[email protected]

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Sinistra
Posts: 470

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Sinistra » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:05 pm

What national socialism under Hitler was is first and foremost the reastablishing of Order. He put Order back to a situation that had become chaotic. Nobody trusted nobody anymore and communists scum were going rampant around in an economically and socially ruined society. The second part is that not only was Hitler a man out of the people for the people he was also an ancient enlightened being reincarnated and chosen to fulfil a mission. Socialism in national socialism ties into that. I don't believe that the goal was ever to establish a socialistic paradise. This was a tool to the end of freeing the people from the shackles of the jewtrix before creating a racial meritocracy with socialist elements. And the shackles of the jewtrix are not only spiritual but economical, financial, social and cultural and this is why they require adapted answers to the situation. So it ties into a return to paganism as well. Socialism as a concept by itself was simply the legitimate reaction to the industrial revolution who created new situation of misery that did not exist before such as a whole class of factory workers exploited to misery and living in utter poverty. What we had before the jewtrix was Order, Hierarchy, Meritocracy. In ancient Summer and no doubt many other places the cities were property of a God or Goddess and the their Temple was ruling the land on their behalf. We didn't have some sort of socialistic paradise of monkeys. People were put to work. Yes according to their talents and capabilities but they didn't get payed gold coins on a regular basis to sit around doing nothing or even to actually threaten the whole fabric of society. Imagine when the Gods lived there and some retard would just start trying to destroy everything we have built under the Gods and even try to attack the Gods. Do you think they would not only be left alone but given many gold coins so they can breed many spawns to their own image and start raping and imposing sharia law ? And yet this is exactly what is seen as being not only normal but a very great thing to do today.
What our people need is not more humanitarianism but a sense of belonging again together. And it is this sense of belonging that gives one their empathy towards their own people and allows a group to fight together against their common enemies and oppressors.
The worth of people comes ultimately from a combination of their racial heritage and their individual contributions to their race, and to our satanic side as a whole in the case of fighting against the enemy. People do not have any intrinsic value just from being a worthless blob with 2 legs. And so they are not entitled to all sorts of compensations and tribute payments in their favour just for being a worthless (or in many cases even outright harmful) blob having 2 legs.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 571
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Egon » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:12 pm

It's like quoting the bible and expecting any truth out of it.

Jack wrote:I found this on Wikipedia. What's your views on this extremely shady assertion,

...

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2369

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:13 pm

Yeah it was not Marxist socialism it was their own version. They wanted to create a Socialist Paradise within the frame of German Socialism.

Sinistra
Posts: 470

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Sinistra » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:20 pm

What I see is in many cases is the war veterans are not even taken care of properly and all sorts of criminals and antisocial elements get heavily supported heavily instead. Where is the nationalism if even war veterans are thrown under the bus. What we have right now is simply an oligarchy of jews and a few shabbos goyim and this clique keeps socialistic elements and policies around just to avoid massive population revolts. And then lie and pretend nationalism is a thing while simply exploiting people with their oligarchy. Well they own all countries in the same way and work hand in hand behind the scenes too.
Now I'm gonna ask which country was the biggest supporter of communism in the 20th century ? if you answered Russia/the USSR who would be wrong. It was the USA that supported communism taking over in Russia, China, Cuba and every other place, and worked actively to destroy every attempt of anti-communist nationalism. And sponsored and fed the USSR even giving them their nuclear weapons. The CIA - who should be called Communist Israeli Agency- ..its real mission is to fund communist takeovers and destroy anti communist regimes in the Americas.
So again where is the nationalism ? it simply does not even exist in reality.
If we can't have "national socialism" without "socialism", how will having a bit more of socialism without even having nationalism let alone a deeper racial consciousness, solve our problems ?

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2369

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:23 pm

Its not America it was the cabal of Jews that Rothchild sent over in the 19th century to take it over with the Fed then they used the depression to force the Jew deal on the populace and took control of the economy, media and such. Rockefeller created the American Communist Party then later created ran the JBS during the cold war to keep control over the anti Communist elements and forbade them to mention the Jews.

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 175

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Jack » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:25 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Yeah it was not Marxist socialism it was their own version. They wanted to create a Socialist Paradise within the frame of German Socialism.

So did they want universal welfare and universal basic income or not ?
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen.

Email me at ,
[email protected]

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 175

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Jack » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:25 pm

Egon wrote:It's like quoting the bible and expecting any truth out of it.

Jack wrote:I found this on Wikipedia. What's your views on this extremely shady assertion,

...

Yeah right :lol:
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen.

Email me at ,
[email protected]

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1525

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:41 pm

Jack wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Yeah it was not Marxist socialism it was their own version. They wanted to create a Socialist Paradise within the frame of German Socialism.

So did they want universal welfare and universal basic income or not ?


Of course they did not. Why should anyone working pay the lazy. The Germans are people with working ethic since thousands of years now. They had some goverment grants and provided all the schools such as art school and all accomodation for free. Same thing for the military academy and in many other policies such as help for children. But not universal free lazy money just because whatever.

Who would pay back then. You do not need these silly things when you are in power.

Its only a newfound debate now for the automation that comes in like 15 or 20 years. Which could be applied in the forming landscape.

And still its a hypothetical if. Its a possible policy that could come in place. As stated a fluid one at that in implementation and also ranging in the experimental and expected. Others may come too. Also other types of govs may choose to implememt other measures. It will depend on a lot of factors.

Now except of automation we have extreme qualification needed for simple jobs, and all sorts of other issues, this is why there is conversation about the UBI on how to counteract this emerging situation. Many people are going to be left out of the working system especially some people in their 45-55 range who do very simple tasks. But that will range in effects. As such for categories like that either there will be needed welfare, or some sort of compensation until they can find a new job.

The real answer is nobody really can say with a thousand percent precision how it will go anymore than a person that lived in the 19th century predicted the radio in the 20th.

UBI is put by some as a unity of all welfare benefits into one package. Like it will not be called child support but UBI nor pension but simply UBI. As to how this is a revolutionary measure I do not see it introduces anything new since in Europe you have unemployment benefit and also welfare for homeless or impoverishment benefits, free healthcare etc.

In the US however it is a revolutionary measure since there is zero provision for the unemployed and those who cannot be employed. So the State just allows them to die, have no serious health protection either. You cannot get basic healthcare or basic stuff thr State doesn't care.

You cannot get any protection even if you work 15 hours a week you are "employed". Plus if you receive state help it may be forbidden to work in many cases. There are many weaknesses to the welfare system of today. It's thieving people and people are thieving it back. This is well understood even in the present.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2369

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:34 pm

Not 15 hours a week if you work one hour a week your counted as employed. If you have been out of work for more then three weeks your not counted as unemployed you simply don't exist. The unemployment rate in America from realistic reports is the same level of the great depression and then count the under employment.

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 175

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Jack » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:30 am

This is a very interesting topic. While I don't think it should be universal, it could be done. In mean the governments around the world spend trillions of dollars on war, armament and non existent issues such as Global Warming and all other bullshit. However I also don't think that everyone should be allowed this privilege. There should be an IQ and a physical test,and only people of particular ethnicity and nationality if a country should get it.To to see if the recipient can actually give back to the society , he must sign some kind of bond or something that tells him explicitly "We will deduct this much percent from your income till your debt is paid in full." However this doesn't have to be even government backed multitudes of companies make billions of dollars. The government can simply make an edict that in public interest all such big companies are supposed to provide help to superior people who find themselves unfortunately in an unlucky place and don't have access to equal opportunities. It could also be private based like that. Hypothetical food for thought.
Social Justice is inherently a Christian belief which is not supported by natural laws of survival of the fittest. Darwin and other biologists stole the concept of Food Webs and social stratification, and of the "Apex Predator" from the Vedas and related literature. In ancient Vedic literature there's a classical understanding of work ethic and social relevance of oneself equates to the fish,being eaten by the eagle, being eaten by someone and at least humans. The social stratification is then changed from the most inferior to the most superior being who have impact on the kingdom and how the natural laws of the land are being carried out in a kingdom of spirituality. The spiritual elite ,the brahmins were always favoured by the common people since these people changed history with their occult powers and their guidance of kings respectively. No one gave charity to the Shudras but everyone gave such charity to the brahmins. Karna in Mahabharata is famed for giving brahmins food and money after he completely his daily Sun meditation. The allegory behind this is those who are capable of becoming brahmins I.e giving back to a society on account of their superiority must be helped. This was called Samajya Nyaya not translating into "Social Justice". This translates roughly into " Going down/back" which means the recipient will give back to society. This form of charity was then distorted by Christians into "Social Justice". Which basically equates everyone under the banner of economic equality and social equality from where Karl Marx war against sanity came from.

[
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen.

Email me at ,
[email protected]

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 175

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Jack » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:11 am

Btw before someone misunderstands the concept of the food web and Apex Predator ,is shown in the Vedic literature not to justify exploitation of the lower classes by the higher classes, but to contrast it with Human society. While animal positions are fixed in a food web, anyone in the human social class can rise to the highest position based on his superiority of work ethic. Many low castes eventually came to write Epics in various languages because they transformed themselves into spiritual elites by intense meditation and the society accepted them as Brahmins. The classic story of Karna shows this further as being the adopted son of a chariot driver , he was recognized by kings due to his war skill and made a ruler of a kingdom. He was called "Ang Raj", meaning Lord of the Outer Kingdoms. He rose from the lowest to the highest due to his superiority and struggle. This story however also adds the dimension of genetic superiority as karna was the son of the Sun God and therefore genetically superior to other archers and ksyatriyas and therefore able to perform better than others. He had genetically inherited psychic powers from the Sun God in form of a Kawaj (Impenetrable Aura) and Kundal(Earings that hypnotized others during a fight and made them lose their aim.) . So this story also emphasizes superiority as ancient vedic society was devoid of false morality. Those who worked hard were shown grace and those who didn't scorn.
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen.

Email me at ,
[email protected]

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1525

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:26 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Not 15 hours a week if you work one hour a week your counted as employed. If you have been out of work for more then three weeks your not counted as unemployed you simply don't exist. The unemployment rate in America from realistic reports is the same level of the great depression and then count the under employment.


In some European countries hit had by the recession the populace was concerned about lack of jobs for youth and extreme level of Neets such as Italy, Greece, Spain. From 2012 to 2018 Greece has an extreme amount of people leaving the country such as unemployed youth. Then they were celebrating that 'unemployment' was reduced.

Sort of like if pensioners die you can flaunt you reduced the pension costs.

I guess if you exterminate a nation you can also get some really good GPD you can get a perfect GPD for the European Union Rabbinate.

birch
Posts: 1

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby birch » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:16 am

Hp Mageson: what's your opinion on Jack London ?

Aquarius
Posts: 1376

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Aquarius » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:00 am

Egon wrote:It's like quoting the bible and expecting any truth out of it.

Jack wrote:I found this on Wikipedia. What's your views on this extremely shady assertion,

...
Lol I am suprised he got info from there.
Image

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2369

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:44 pm

Social Darwinism comes from the Jews and their agents. These ideals are a continuation of Feudalism and its classist ideology. Retards such as Hobbes the puritan fanatic such created this idea and it went down to Reverend Malthus and from here influenced Darwin another Christian. When the Church age fell the ruling elites required a scientific sounding justification for their psychopathicracy so this was such. The entire caste system was set up by the Church run by Jews and their Bible for control over the population.

Darwin was ultimately political he put the Irish on the bottom of evolution this justified the Yiddish empires oppression of Ireland.

Over here the Jewish capitalist class like the Rockefeller's promoted this ideology to justify their rape of the nation and justice. This was also used by the Rothschild's to genocide over a million Irish to death with the famine they created to steal more off Ireland.

The book "Mutual Aid" by the esteemed natural scientist and Russian aristocrat Peter Kropotkin showed that Social Darwinism is nonsense and that species work together and are not in competition within themselves and they work together for mutual aid and survival. Guess why most people have never heard of Kropotkin but everyone knows Darwin.

You can't have a society built on Social Darwinism and the war of all against all it destroys society within infighting a society in a perpetual war footing within its own being is not going to last. Which is why the Jews promote this for us but practice the opposite for themselves.

What has occurred over here is the Neo-Paganism have fallen for this belief because Muh Nature and they have gone along with the Christian lie that the Paganism where brutal barbarians with no empathy or humane culture. Its propaganda they have fallen for. In fact its the opposite all Humane ethic's and enlightened thinking came from the Hellenist philosophy with the Enlightenment. The ideals of the Rights of Man, democracy, Social Justice to stop unjust oppression of society and such all come from Paganism.

My Pagan ancestors lived in a egalitarian social democracy with a normal merit based system upholding society. With a common constitutional law for all the members. Everyone had specific duties to fulfill to society that were basic and they practiced a form of mutual aid. Woden was the God of the People.

The Bible simply states that Humans are the property of "god" the theocratic state and have no rights.

The Jesuits whined at the Council of Trent the Liberals wanted social rights and freedoms for people. How horrible. Just because the Church tried to hijack this later on after killing millions to try and stop it does not mean anything. The Jesuits were founded to stop such from coming about,

Guess what a government that practices extermination based policies against its own population like you advocate for is not legitimate government its basically evil by any definition. Its at war with its own population. The nonsense you advocate is an insane form of systematic violence that will erupt into class warfare and cause non stop conflict.

Karl Marx was a Social Darwinist if you read his writings he didn't hide this. He talked about The Revolutionary Holocaust that must occur to transform society into the Communist world order. The Marxists promoted social Darwinism openly and believed they could use this to create a transformation of man into the Soviet new man by social adaptation. That is the platform the Communists used for their mass killings its just weeding out the UNFIT elements to bring this new age about.

Vedic society had a constitutional egalitarian system based on a meritocracy in which everyone was guaranteed the right to freedom of speech, land, food, education, employment, protection under the law, freedom to bear arms and such. This is not some insane system of murdering your own population and oppressing them. This is not even close to Social Darwinism the Social Darwinist's also made up the idea of moral relativism in which hey we can do and steal whatever we can from who we want and justify it how we want. Its the mentality of a basic bitch criminal.




You really need to sit down and fucking think about this instead of just sperging out.


Jack wrote:This is a very interesting topic. While I don't think it should be universal, it could be done. In mean the governments around the world spend trillions of dollars on war, armament and non existent issues such as Global Warming and all other bullshit. However I also don't think that everyone should be allowed this privilege. There should be an IQ and a physical test,and only people of particular ethnicity and nationality if a country should get it.To to see if the recipient can actually give back to the society , he must sign some kind of bond or something that tells him explicitly "We will deduct this much percent from your income till your debt is paid in full." However this doesn't have to be even government backed multitudes of companies make billions of dollars. The government can simply make an edict that in public interest all such big companies are supposed to provide help to superior people who find themselves unfortunately in an unlucky place and don't have access to equal opportunities. It could also be private based like that. Hypothetical food for thought.
Social Justice is inherently a Christian belief which is not supported by natural laws of survival of the fittest. Darwin and other biologists stole the concept of Food Webs and social stratification, and of the "Apex Predator" from the Vedas and related literature. In ancient Vedic literature there's a classical understanding of work ethic and social relevance of oneself equates to the fish,being eaten by the eagle, being eaten by someone and at least humans. The social stratification is then changed from the most inferior to the most superior being who have impact on the kingdom and how the natural laws of the land are being carried out in a kingdom of spirituality. The spiritual elite ,the brahmins were always favoured by the common people since these people changed history with their occult powers and their guidance of kings respectively. No one gave charity to the Shudras but everyone gave such charity to the brahmins. Karna in Mahabharata is famed for giving brahmins food and money after he completely his daily Sun meditation. The allegory behind this is those who are capable of becoming brahmins I.e giving back to a society on account of their superiority must be helped. This was called Samajya Nyaya not translating into "Social Justice". This translates roughly into " Going down/back" which means the recipient will give back to society. This form of charity was then distorted by Christians into "Social Justice". Which basically equates everyone under the banner of economic equality and social equality from where Karl Marx war against sanity came from.

[

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1525

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:21 pm

The idea that some people are more developed and even better naturally doesn't have to do with Social Darwinism, Social Darwinism is fully deterministic and it just also justifies all sorts of atrocity of those in the higher caste towards the lower caste just because whatever.

The Vedic Caste system did have morals in place rather than this absurd belief of the 'strong ruling the weak' which is always used as an excuse of the rape and destruction of weak simply over the fact of their lesser development. Darwinism says if you're a strong ape then you can kill another ape cuz u more evolved. The Vedic system did not allow this type of behavior in the Veda. And calls it unholy behavior. Actually if one is strong and acts as a Social Darwinistic ape it means they are not in reality a developed soul.

The torah is simple social darwinism it says since jews are the superior they have a right to rape and genocide everyone else. The social darwinists would say oy veh you have an accumulation of traits. The jews would say oy veh we have accumulation of traits from abraham. And both would tell you based on this reasoning that any abuse or whatever you do on those below is justified. Imagine if the strong lion actually killed the babies and all the weaker ones where would the species be.

The jews think like that simply because we are not part of the same species. So to them 'power' or rising in natural rank is only a means to destroy an enemy, not to co-exist. The same idea is many libtards and capitalists have is they perceive the lower classes as some sort of enemy and tool to achieve their own ends. So they support this with social darwinistic ideology rather than the torah.

Social Darwinism was also instated later into Capitalism to justify all sort of financial warfare as legitimate result of freedom simply because some "superior people were more intelligent". Well Intelligence doesn't mean you should be abusing the populace.

In the animal kingdom the strong are in the front to guide, protect, and discipline the weaker. Not to destroy them or decrease their ability to survive but to increase it as supporting factors.

The "class system of today" has nothing to do with the 'Vedic caste system'. There is no 'spiritual level' factor in today's system just a financial system. Your education or natural abilities do not matter either.

If you think crippled jews with one eyeball that are reptilian creeps are just surviving because of some sort of law of survival of the fittest...then you need to check your eyes.

Jack wrote:Btw before someone misunderstands the concept of the food web and Apex Predator ,is shown in the Vedic literature not to justify exploitation of the lower classes by the higher classes, but to contrast it with Human society. While animal positions are fixed in a food web, anyone in the human social class can rise to the highest position based on his superiority of work ethic. Many low castes eventually came to write Epics in various languages because they transformed themselves into spiritual elites by intense meditation and the society accepted them as Brahmins. The classic story of Karna shows this further as being the adopted son of a chariot driver , he was recognized by kings due to his war skill and made a ruler of a kingdom. He was called "Ang Raj", meaning Lord of the Outer Kingdoms. He rose from the lowest to the highest due to his superiority and struggle. This story however also adds the dimension of genetic superiority as karna was the son of the Sun God and therefore genetically superior to other archers and ksyatriyas and therefore able to perform better than others. He had genetically inherited psychic powers from the Sun God in form of a Kawaj (Impenetrable Aura) and Kundal(Earings that hypnotized others during a fight and made them lose their aim.) . So this story also emphasizes superiority as ancient vedic society was devoid of false morality. Those who worked hard were shown grace and those who didn't scorn.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2369

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:43 pm

There never was a Vedic Caste it was originally just a method of organizing talent in society into sectors for the platforming of such for a productive society. It was a merit based system in which people depending on their talents could move into any section of they wished. The caste system only came about recently as a reaction to the Islamic invasions.

Vedic society was originally governed by the Rishi's who lived in a Hobbit style community, later on when the rule of Kings took over all you got in the end was constant warfare as each King tried to conqueror the other Kingdoms to build a bigger empire in non-stop warfare. The ideal we should be ruled by a military caste is not a very efficient one either the First World War is a testament to that. Rule by Feudal military caste has killed millions of the best Europeans. In centuries of non-stop turf wars for power and profits its gang banging with banners. Even the Spartan's destroyed their own society with this mentality.

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1525

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:59 pm

Based on their time and their situation with resources the behavior to wage war was nothing bizarre or strange. If you were not ready for war then someone else would be. You had to protect whatever development you had made from external danger. This is the situation even here today, it's just that modern powers have curbed this situation because everyone is afraid of mutual destruction such as Nuclear.

The Spartans couldn't be hobbits as nobody else was a hobbit at this time. They cannot be compared outside their time spectrum either with something so old as the pre-vedics. The Spartans lived in a military environment and they had a lot of problems with surrounding random tribal wars. Filled with abductions of their women and other many things like that. And naturally people especially where resources are concerned are not hobbits. Struggle is not some alien thing it's integral in life.

Let's see America lower it's military budget to zero and we can all witness what will happen to world stage. If it weren't for the huge military budgets war would have happened already it's an extension of dislike and incompatibility between beings who are different and have different perception.

If people lived in a more idyllic hobbit type of life then if some other external force came, the lord of the rings would end there. And the fragmentation of people in the more recent ancient times was so large it was coming from everywhere to anyone.

What is most of Vedic literature uhm...Warrior epic saga.

Not to say that the situation was good and such but it's so integral in nature and history that it cannot be looked down at. It's all still a reality today. Why would China not take down the US if their military budget was zero...uhm...Cause why shouldn't they praised be China...boom...Everyone wants their own version of the world to exist.

Like even Hobbits wanted that so they called men on the celly and they were like "hey bro the orcs be comin...we need to do something or the Hobbit land be gone yo".

"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." - Adolf Hitler

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2369

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:19 pm

No this something different then a self-defence force. This from the Vedic Texts was the opposite its just gang bangers wanting to wipe out the rival gang and take their turf and the profits from it. Its no different then robbing people by violence. Naturally this creates a mentality of constant warfare as now the ruling classes mentality is that of pure predator who rules and lives by the law of violence. This came about at a much later date and was not the original system of life.

The Spartan's underwent social reform that turned their society into a brutal military castes system close to North Korean levels. In which they enslaved most of the population as serfs the Helots and the purpose of life was the military castes way of living. It was so over the top the Spartans destroyed themselves in Imperialist war and this destroyed their entire society. And most of Greece was also destroyed for its obsessive warfare mentality like its a sport event. This mentality creates a situation in almost all of the wars fought are not necessary and could have been avoided. This is why I suspect Plato didn't put the military class at the top of his ideal society in the Republic but Philosophers instead. The war mongering also destroyed Athens as well.

The Gold Age of Greece was during the Roman Empire when the Greeks instead of killing the best of generations on never ending Warfield's could turn inward to their higher culture. That is what lived on and was respected the most not some guy throwing a spear into another guy's face in a battle so the King could take the bling. Those wars drained ancient Greece like the First War drained all of Europe.

War is glory from afar till you hear the bullets whizzing over your head in anger and the bombs are raining down on people. Then when its over people wonder couldn't they have found a better way to solve problems. In a nuclear weapons age this is needed more then ever. Its a testament to Hitler he understood this and bent over backwards to avoid war. And only fought out of defence when their was no other option. Hitler was not a thug he fought because German's where under attack by violent thugs but he preferred the arts of peace and diplomacy and higher human ethic's and championed this in the world. Hitler is unique in this especially in the age that had come from gunboat imperialism he respected other nations and races that had been beaten down and conquered by the Empires. And sought to help them out.


History proves Consciousness is the key and those with the highest Consciousness need to govern for the better of all mankind not warlords gang banging.

Many of the Vedic epic's are well known allegories for the inner war to purify the soul and become enlightened. That's it. I suspect the reason the Ramayana is so popular is the never ending wars are so exhausting which the Mahabharata war shows it nearly destroyed the entire population. People just wanted a single emperor who could guarantee peace. Respecting courage and nobility in a human soul is not the same as forming armies to attack people and steal their stuff.

This is why People in America are fed up with the establishment the never ending wars of looting across the globe for Jews. The military of America is now a tool of imperialist theft of others wealth and freedom's. What is honourable about that..... The Founding Fathers of America wanted a small professional army and a citizen army that could defend American soil if attacked they wanted to stay out of foreign wars.


Your example of America in the end proves my point its come to down this because of centuries of gang banging warfare. We can't have a peaceful planet in a never ending cycle of murder and theft.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Based on their time and their situation with resources the behavior to wage war was nothing bizarre or strange. If you were not ready for war then someone else would be. You had to protect whatever development you had made from external danger. This is the situation even here today, it's just that modern powers have curbed this situation because everyone is afraid of mutual destruction such as Nuclear.

The Spartans couldn't be hobbits as nobody else was a hobbit at this time. They cannot be compared outside their time spectrum either with something so old as the pre-vedics. The Spartans lived in a military environment and they had a lot of problems with surrounding random tribal wars. Filled with abductions of their women and other many things like that. And naturally people especially where resources are concerned are not hobbits. Struggle is not some alien thing it's integral in life.

Let's see America lower it's military budget to zero and we can all witness what will happen to world stage. If it weren't for the huge military budgets war would have happened already it's an extension of dislike and incompatibility between beings who are different and have different perception.

If people lived in a more idyllic hobbit type of life then if some other external force came, the lord of the rings would end there. And the fragmentation of people in the more recent ancient times was so large it was coming from everywhere to anyone.

What is most of Vedic literature uhm...Warrior epic saga.

Not to say that the situation was good and such but it's so integral in nature and history that it cannot be looked down at. It's all still a reality today. Why would China take down the US if their military budget was zero...uhm...Cause why shouldn't they praised be China...Everyone wants their own version of the world to exist.

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1525

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:30 pm

War especially amongst beings of the same specied is just absurd. The ancient Greek historians just put it out there like Herodotus the generations of the ancient Greeks were of common stock. And should be a common kingdom.

The other issue is for whatever reason it appears the unspiritual tribes who walked the earth were always somehow the cause of war and this kept spreading. This is the contrast of the Dogon compared to other surrounding tribes.

The Spartans also fucked up in that they never debated any actual truce whatsover. Then after a level wars became pointless such as the wars of the church regimes and medieval kings. Just ego boosting playing with the lives of innocents.

Also the sages of all Pagan civilizations did not exist in any form of hostility. This is clear in ancient greek understanding as well the priesthoods always tried to amend war especially racial and civil war. The Samsaric individuals just kept going for no reason.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2369

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:36 pm

That's why a One World Government will not bring about peace it will just ensure never ending war on the populations of Humanity on this world by the Regime and its world army. And a cycle of genocide, uprising's, civil wars and revolutions that will kill billions and destroy civilization.

The psychopathic mentality that governs this world in the Age Of The Jew is too extreme for humanity to survive that. The Communist movement was the aim to create a One World Government and it just was a cycle of never ending war on the populations it ruled over. If Stalin had of been the world ruler how many would have died.

There will never be a golden age till we can restore the fractured soul of man back to wholeness and completion then full consciousness will again exist and beings will live in as what is normal for us. Human's don't live normally all of human civilization and existence for thousands of years is from a mentality handicapped situation in which most people are only using a small amount of their consciousness. This is not normal its just been normalized. All the text that mentioned what people lived like as full being in the Golden Age is the opposite of what is normalized now.

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1525

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:43 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:That's why a One World Government will not bring about peace it will just ensure never ending war on the populations of Humanity on this world by the Regime and its world army. And a cycle of genocide, uprising's, civil wars and revolutions that will kill billions and destroy civilization.

The psychopathic mentality that governs this world in the Age Of The Jew is too extreme for humanity to survive that. The Communist movement was the aim to create a One World Government and it just was a cycle of never ending war on the populations it ruled over. If Stalin had of been the world ruler how many would have died.


Americans need to understand it really well as this is the reality, the 100 billions that go to Pissrael and the closely trillions of black market money America prints and sends to support Israel in secret could just be used for a generally safer war with what appears to be zero conflict.

Also I have had people from the military academy try to justify all the "proxy wars" going right now. As it's some sort of nice thing.

America can just fight nobody and spend all the money on itself and it's true ideological allies and just be undisputed world power. Rather than helping sickly Israel. This crap nation still exists just because of Americans dying for it. One way or another.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2369

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:45 pm

I remember when I was in the service sitting around a table and other guys in my regiment talking how we need another war to kick start the economy and this will be a good thing...… Wut…… The stories that came from guys in the Balkan's about women, men and children being turned into vapour by shells and their body parts hanging in tree's like toilet paper. How could you justify that especially for shekels..... The jews have done a job on the Gentiles. How many of my own family members never came home from the First War and the ones that did one just drank themselves to death to cope with the insanity of the trauma. Then came the Second War.... Of all fucking jew things.

Something I wonder is how long have the enemy been attacking our world with their Torah spell. Even from out there.

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1525

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:49 pm

You have some guys in Finland who are so stuck in Nationalism they literally want to brawl it with Russia or something.

Like let's be honest guys who is going to win...Nobody plus this would destroy Finland.

Just out of bounds and illogical bullshit egotistic ranting. This is the same situation in many other nations.

If people want some war with meaning to fight then the war against the jew is where to look at. Where nobody has to really die and social and worldwide and national change can come from.

Not some bullshit random type warfare. One might become a terriorist then and just do some jihad and pretend this is for good reason.

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 175

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Jack » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:49 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Social Darwinism comes from the Jews and their agents. These ideals are a continuation of Feudalism and its classist ideology. Retards such as Hobbes the puritan fanatic such created this idea and it went down to Reverend Malthus and from here influenced Darwin another Christian. When the Church age fell the ruling elites required a scientific sounding justification for their psychopathicracy so this was such. The entire caste system was set up by the Church run by Jews and their Bible for control over the population.

[
[/quote]
I never implied anything social Darwinist about the vedic society. I gave the example to contrast it with the vedic society which was based on merit. And I explain that in the samjya nyaya part.
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen.

Email me at ,
[email protected]

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1525

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:52 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Something I wonder is how long have the enemy been attacking our world with their Torah spell. Even from out there.


Well reading the Ancient Greeks it's just a bizarre thing they knew they were the same race and everything, had the same ancestral culture, same language just different pronunciations. And still they decided to forcibly divide and kill one another and only unite when some major external danger came like the Persians.

This situation was bizarre to all philosophers as well of the time but it seems after a point they given up. And just tried to live peacefully without friction here and there until the situation started resolving itself. They believed it would actually resolve at some point in the future.

The major problem was Ancient Athens the issue there they were more open especially due to Democracy and it appears kikes made it into the civilization and never allowed any peace to consolidate for more than a decade. The agitation was merely around funds and thievery of resources as well. So peace couldn't persist for a long time.

It's probably clear at this point this has been going for directly 10,000 years which is the time where the Gods left the earth. They may have even started earlier.

Even in Atlantis they say people lived in peace and the ancient Greeks had an understanding of Atlantis same as the Egyptians. So it has to be more than 10,000 years of torah excrement.

The Rabbis say also the Torah is literally practice by the reptilian angels as well. And that by attacking the torah one is going directly against the alien order since it's truth by revelation passed down to them.

There was thing called bible code it was about putting the Torah in a computerized form and analyzing it. And they found all sorts of alien messages in it including a believed alien type of communication in it.

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 175

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Jack » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:03 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:There never was a Vedic Caste it was originally just a method of organizing talent in society into sectors for the platforming of such for a productive society. It was a merit based system in which people depending on their talents could move into any section of they wished. The caste system only came about recently as a reaction to the Islamic invasions.

Vedic society was originally governed by the Rishi's who lived in a Hobbit style community, later on when the rule of Kings took over all you got in the end was constant warfare as each King tried to conqueror the other Kingdoms to build a bigger empire in non-stop warfare. The ideal we should be ruled by a military caste is not a very efficient one either the First World War is a testament to that. Rule by Feudal military caste has killed millions of the best Europeans. In centuries of non-stop turf wars for power and profits its gang banging with banners. Even the Spartan's destroyed their own society with this mentality.

This is a very nice assertion when you say "There was never a Caste System". Its coincidental since I was reading about this and the Catholic Christians imposed their understanding about Class and Caste upon the populace. It was they who influenced certain sects of Brahmins to alter the Manava Dharma. It was also their paradigm of the weak and strong they imposed upon a natural system where these concepts were never known before. They started classifying people into varnas and jatis and eventually failed. But not before they had created massive confusion and social stigma between the different people's which still exists to this date. I'll read about the book you've mentioned and it seems very nice. Probably my understanding of the animal kingdom and eventually what the ancient vedics tried to show with that example was flawed. And therefore I'll study more about that subject in particular. Btw I'd like you to get a look on this book too (or probably you've already read it, I mean you read so many things)
http://libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=807AFE24055A4266D00FA0B6B136B002
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen.

Email me at ,
[email protected]

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1525

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:08 pm

Jack wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:There never was a Vedic Caste it was originally just a method of organizing talent in society into sectors for the platforming of such for a productive society. It was a merit based system in which people depending on their talents could move into any section of they wished. The caste system only came about recently as a reaction to the Islamic invasions.
This is a very nice assertion when you say "There was never a Caste System".


The christians to justify feudalism they also said that Plato has a similar "Caste System" but the reality is that Plato meant a spiritual reality and labor division not "Caste System" how the xians mean it. With the borg at the top, the jews, the xians, and the cattle.

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 175

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Jack » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:29 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Jack wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:There never was a Vedic Caste it was originally just a method of organizing talent in society into sectors for the platforming of such for a productive society. It was a merit based system in which people depending on their talents could move into any section of they wished. The caste system only came about recently as a reaction to the Islamic invasions.
This is a very nice assertion when you say "There was never a Caste System".


The christians to justify feudalism they also said that Plato has a similar "Caste System" but the reality is that Plato meant a spiritual reality and labor division not "Caste System" how the xians mean it. With the borg at the top, the jews, the xians, and the cattle.

I know I'm imposing too much. And probably you've already gotten your hands full. But you know this topic seems to be very important. Can you write a sermon dedicated to explain the concepts of class caste and society and nation. All this stuff and how its "supposed" to work in ideal. And what mentality we might strive for in the future ? You really write awesome sermons on these explanatory topics.
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen.

Email me at ,
[email protected]

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2369

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:47 pm

Never was a Caste system till after the Islamic invasions before then it was an open system of talent organization based on the individual natures of society to platform everyone within a guild type of structure. That was normal organization of talent. It was the same in European society before Christianity. Most of the Vedic Aryans lived in pastural Hobbit style communities any cities where by modern standards where the size of towns. The term Caste is a Portuguese word its not even Vedic.

Jack wrote:This is a very nice assertion when you say "There was never a Caste System". Its coincidental since I was reading about this and the Catholic Christians imposed their understanding about Class and Caste upon the populace. It was they who influenced certain sects of Brahmins to alter the Manava Dharma. It was also their paradigm of the weak and strong they imposed upon a natural system where these concepts were never known before. They started classifying people into varnas and jatis and eventually failed. But not before they had created massive confusion and social stigma between the different people's which still exists to this date. I'll read about the book you've mentioned and it seems very nice. Probably my understanding of the animal kingdom and eventually what the ancient vedics tried to show with that example was flawed. And therefore I'll study more about that subject in particular. Btw I'd like you to get a look on this book too (or probably you've already read it, I mean you read so many things)
http://libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=807AFE24055A4266D00FA0B6B136B002

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2369

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:54 pm

I am not attempting to be rude here and I state this with all respects. This is why I find it frustrating and a waste of time to have a conversation with you. You clearly where promoting social Darwinism by name and ideology and connecting this to Vedic society that is what I replied to and now you are claiming you where not. Stop doing this, its the same in the thread about Capitalism and I am not doing this thing where I have to constantly spend many posts debating this mentality of yours where you just up and claim what you are promoting is not what you are promoting. No more of this.


Jack wrote:I never implied anything social Darwinist about the vedic society. I gave the example to contrast it with the vedic society which was based on merit. And I explain that in the samjya nyaya part.

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 175

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Jack » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:52 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:I am not attempting to be rude here and I state this with all respects. This is why I find it frustrating and a waste of time to have a conversation with you. You clearly where promoting social Darwinism by name and ideology and connecting this to Vedic society that is what I replied to and now you are claiming you where not. Stop doing this, its the same in the thread about Capitalism and I am not doing this thing where I have to constantly spend many posts debating this mentality of yours where you just up and claim what you are promoting is not what you are promoting. No more of this.


Jack wrote:I never implied anything social Darwinist about the vedic society. I gave the example to contrast it with the vedic society which was based on merit. And I explain that in the samjya nyaya part.

You don't need to shield your opinions about my posts just for not sounding rude. I honestly respect your opinions. Therefore I re read what I posted and what you posted and I can see where you misunderstood me and why. The thing is I was typing too fast and as English isn't my first language, I mis-constructed some sentences in the very first post. I didn't mean to say Darwinists stole Vedic ideas. I wasnt trying to connect the two.What I meant to say is Darwinists corrupted some original vedic examples into something negative .And that's what my very second post on this topic was about. To contrast an egalitarian human social system with a Darwinist animal system.

But as you said , my basic understanding about the animal system was itself wrong. And I'll read your book and see where I was wrong. I didn't mean to come across as promoting some genocidal ideology. If you see all my examples from karna, to catholic framing of superiority and inferiority, to low castes writing some major epics etc, I'm trying to contrast this Darwinist sense of the world with the vedic world. I apologize for the confusion. And I'll choose my grammar and syntax carefully next time.
I do honestly appreciate your input. If you never had recommended that books, I wouldn't have ever realized how the animal system actually works.
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen.

Email me at ,
[email protected]

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Reckoned666
Posts: 269
Location: [email protected]

Re: The Singularity Marxism

Postby Reckoned666 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:59 pm

Misunderstandings breed more misunderstandings. One should be more careful and re-read what one wrote especially if the post is sensitive and it's essential to make your thought process clearly understandable.

This is what annoys me too, sometimes I write fast and don't reread it, then it becomes a misunderstanding, then I have to correct it. It can be avoided if the person just re-reads what he wrote before submitting.





Jack wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:I am not attempting to be rude here and I state this with all respects. This is why I find it frustrating and a waste of time to have a conversation with you. You clearly where promoting social Darwinism by name and ideology and connecting this to Vedic society that is what I replied to and now you are claiming you where not. Stop doing this, its the same in the thread about Capitalism and I am not doing this thing where I have to constantly spend many posts debating this mentality of yours where you just up and claim what you are promoting is not what you are promoting. No more of this.


Jack wrote:I never implied anything social Darwinist about the vedic society. I gave the example to contrast it with the vedic society which was based on merit. And I explain that in the samjya nyaya part.

You don't need to shield your opinions about my posts just for not sounding rude. I honestly respect your opinions. Therefore I re read what I posted and what you posted and I can see where you misunderstood me and why. The thing is I was typing too fast and as English isn't my first language, I mis-constructed some sentences in the very first post. I didn't mean to say Darwinists stole Vedic ideas. I wasnt trying to connect the two.What I meant to say is Darwinists corrupted some original vedic examples into something negative .And that's what my very second post on this topic was about. To contrast an egalitarian human social system with a Darwinist animal system.

But as you said , my basic understanding about the animal system was itself wrong. And I'll read your book and see where I was wrong. I didn't mean to come across as promoting some genocidal ideology. If you see all my examples from karna, to catholic framing of superiority and inferiority, to low castes writing some major epics etc, I'm trying to contrast this Darwinist sense of the world with the vedic world. I apologize for the confusion. And I'll choose my grammar and syntax carefully next time.
I do honestly appreciate your input. If you never had recommended that books, I wouldn't have ever realized how the animal system actually works.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], ZmajEriksson and 13 guests