Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hindu Gods

Mageson666

In Hinduism the serpent God is called Shesa and Shesa is also called Vasuki. The Gods Visnu and Shiva are avatar's or personifications of this serpent God. Shesa is the serpent Visnu stands upon and is also called Patanjali meaning "Gift of the Serpent" Visnu is a avatar of Shesa. which is the official oldest text on the serpent power yoga though this has been corrupted by the enemy. And Vasuki [Shesa] is the serpent that Shiva wears around His neck and is an avatar of. The descriptions of Shesa/Vasuki are that of the kundalini energy and its stated when Shesa uncoils it creates the universal. This is the serpent power uncoiling in the mula and rising up the spine to the crown in Hinduism. The symbolism is based on the serpent energy.

Enki was symbolized by a nine headed serpent in ancient Sumeria as well. Like Shesa in Hinduism. The nine heads are symbols of the nine major chakra points along the spine and in the brain. The color blue of Visnu and Shiva is the color of spiritual energy in the ancient culture.

One of the names of Shesa is Sat in Sanskrit Shesa is used for the number Six but Sat is also used interchangeably as Six. Sat's full mantra is Satanama. Six is the number of the union of what brings about creation and Satanama is the five elements of creation and Shesa is the energy of creation hence 666 the number of the energy of the serpent which was shown as the sun.

Satanama is where the name Satan comes from.

HP Mageson666 said:
The color blue of Visnu and Shiva is the color of spiritual energy in the ancient culture.

A few days ago during sexual activity, as I was getting close to climax I (physically) saw the color blue in a circle (filled out) shape. I figured this would be a good opportunity to ask; could this have been due to intense spiritual energies, or perhaps further pathways opening up in my spine for kundalini energy to pass through? I think the latter is more likely, as I only had this occurence a single time so far.

so ..6 is the universal lay-ot (as in the flower of life geometrical figure); Satanama is the specific patterns that get to be formed on the ''6ish'' lay-out by Shesa ,which is movement therefore energy that travells on this ''6ish'' pattern which forms reality --- it's just I couldn't fit the five elements otherwise in the 666, correct me if I'm off somehow - is like I'm searching for the 6th element, what might be -counsciousness?

Good post Hp
What i see is that 3.6.9 numbers always,s show up in the universe. as secret numbers.?

Hail Father Satan and the gods of duat

HP Mageson666 said:
In Hinduism the serpent God is called Shesa and Shesa is also called Vasuki. The Gods Visnu and Shiva are avatar's or personifications of this serpent God. Shesa is the serpent Visnu stands upon and is also called Patanjali meaning "Gift of the Serpent" Visnu is a avatar of Shesa. which is the official oldest text on the serpent power yoga though this has been corrupted by the enemy. And Vasuki [Shesa] is the serpent that Shiva wears around His neck and is an avatar of. The descriptions of Shesa/Vasuki are that of the kundalini energy and its stated when Shesa uncoils it creates the universal. This is the serpent power uncoiling in the mula and rising up the spine to the crown in Hinduism. The symbolism is based on the serpent energy.

Enki was symbolized by a nine headed serpent in ancient Sumeria as well. Like Shesa in Hinduism. The nine heads are symbols of the nine major chakra points along the spine and in the brain. The color blue of Visnu and Shiva is the color of spiritual energy in the ancient culture.

One of the names of Shesa is Sat in Sanskrit Shesa is used for the number Six but Sat is also used interchangeably as Six. Sat's full mantra is Satanama. Six is the number of the union of what brings about creation and Satanama is the five elements of creation and Shesa is the energy of creation hence 666 the number of the energy of the serpent which was shown as the sun.

So how does Satanas play into all this? For it would be superior to Satanama, no?

Aldrick Strickland said:
HP Mageson666 said:

So how does Satanas play into all this? For it would be superior to Satanama, no?
Satan-As is a mantra which is the modified Satanama. All mantras are created from Satanama since its the root of all creation.

Ravenheart666 said:
so ..6 is the universal lay-ot (as in the flower of life geometrical figure); Satanama is the specific patterns that get to be formed on the ''6ish'' lay-out by Shesa ,which is movement therefore energy that travells on this ''6ish'' pattern which forms reality --- it's just I couldn't fit the five elements otherwise in the 666, correct me if I'm off somehow - is like I'm searching for the 6th element, what might be -counsciousness?
The template upon with creation is done by the universal shakti is the AUM formula (the 666) into that vibrational energy (Satanama) is injected to create physical reality though the macrocosm.

Reminded me of the Mageson's sermon about 666 and 108.

666 is such each 6 equals as mentioned one part of the triangle they add together into 18
which is two nines which relate to the center of the skull where Siva and Shakti unite and
create Brahma the new soul. Now it seems the actual number of sounds in the Sanskrit
alphabet is 54. This relates to the formula each of the 54 sounds has a male and female
component so it adds 54 for Siva and 54 for Shakti which add into 108.

Jack said:
Ravenheart666 said:
The template upon with creation is done by the universal shakti is the AUM formula (the 666) into that vibrational energy (Satanama) is injected to create physical reality though the macrocosm.

Reckoned666 said:
Reminded me of the Mageson's sermon about 666 and 108.

666 is such each 6 equals as mentioned one part of the triangle they add together into 18
which is two nines which relate to the center of the skull where Siva and Shakti unite and
create Brahma the new soul. Now it seems the actual number of sounds in the Sanskrit
alphabet is 54. This relates to the formula each of the 54 sounds has a male and female
component so it adds 54 for Siva and 54 for Shakti which add into 108.

Jack said:
Ravenheart666 said:
Nice bro.

Jack said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Satan-As is a mantra which is the modified Satanama. All mantras are created from Satanama since its the root of all creation.

I thought it was said that Satanas was the full complete formula and that Satanama was lesser.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoSNewsletter/conversations/messages/892

HP i might be repeating a question I asked before regarding Miguel serrano and satri devi, they say Hitler was an Avatar.

whats you'r insight bro

Aldrick Strickland said:
Jack said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

I thought it was said that Satanas was the full complete formula and that Satanama was lesser.

This is a very ancient sermon from years ago. And Mageson has written humongous number of sermons since then. There is no such thing as a lesser or greater mantra in this case since Sa-Ah-TA-NA-MA literally are the five primordial sounds. If you change the attributes of the sound different vowels and consonants arise. Which means different mantras. And eventually different kinds of matter and the reality overall. Satanama is a mantra used for spiritual purposes and Satanas is used for material purposes. Thats the distinction i can make out. HPMageson can further clarify upon this subject . If you think about it, if there is no M ,you cannot create an L(the root for LA And thus LAUM) by changing the attributes upon the basic template AUM, which would be seriously problematic.

EnkiUK3 said:
HP i might be repeating a question I asked before regarding Miguel serrano and satri devi, they say Hitler was an Avatar.

whats you'r insight bro
Hitler is the Antichrist. A Demonic God who is immortal and is going to return when the time is right. Much of Miguel Serrano's views are espoused by the joyofsatan. Miguel Serrano was initiated into the occult by a secret society of Blonde blue eyed Brahmins which came from the Himalayas who created the Thule Society (taught Dietrich Eckart who eventually taught Hitler) and other secret societies. Serrano's teacher nicknamed F.k in his books instructed him to contact Adolf Hitler through the astral and he found that Adolf Hitler was alive and had escaped the war to attain godhood and is preparing for the ultimate resurrection of world consciousness to return.

Jack said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Jack said:

This is a very ancient sermon from years ago. And Mageson has written humongous number of sermons since then. There is no such thing as a lesser or greater mantra in this case since Sa-Ah-TA-NA-MA literally are the five primordial sounds. If you change the attributes of the sound different vowels and consonants arise. Which means different mantras. And eventually different kinds of matter and the reality overall. Satanama is a mantra used for spiritual purposes and Satanas is used for material purposes. Thats the distinction i can make out. HPMageson can further clarify upon this subject . If you think about it, if there is no M ,you cannot create an L(the root for LA And thus LAUM) by changing the attributes upon the basic template AUM, which would be seriously problematic.

2015 is ancient to you LMAO.

It's quite ancient in the context that Mageson writes about a thousand sermons a year. Well that's tad bit too far, but you get the point. So how much has changed since then. 3 years could be just a gust of wind but also can be incredibly life changing. I'd say I changed a lot in 3 years.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Jack said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Aldrick Strickland said:
Jack said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Again, it seems you're downplaying the water element (M) and putting fire again on a pedestal (S). Satanama contains all five elements directly. Satanas contains them indirectly through A, which is of Aither.

For Satanama, read: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11617 (which is a sermon from 2018)

Aldrick Strickland said:
Jack said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Reckoned666 put my point exactly as I would like to put it. Adding to it, personal experience is key. Egon and Lydia could attest to the effects of Satanama Vs Satanas if you don't believe what I say and give us more input. You could actually do Egon's 108 times Satanama and then contrast it with 108 Satanas if you want to check out which is what yourself. Everyone is different. What works for you might not work for me and vice versa.

Jack said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Jack said:

Reckoned666 put my point exactly as I would like to put it. Adding to it, personal experience is key. Egon and Lydia could attest to the effects of Satanama Vs Satanas if you don't believe what I say and give us more input. You could actually do Egon's 108 times Satanama and then contrast it with 108 Satanas if you want to check out which is what yourself. Everyone is different. What works for you might not work for me and vice versa.
Actualy i posted this topic about the difference on Satanas and Satanama and Lydia answered with her experience https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13361&p=51695#p51695

luis said:
Jack said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Actualy i posted this topic about the difference on Satanas and Satanama and Lydia answered with her experience https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13361&p=51695#p51695
Very informative to see experienced members share their experience.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back