Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Human Animal

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Δυσδαιμόνα Διαμαντής said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
If one pays close attention to the animal kingdom, the only animal that is stupid enough to complain, is the human.

Awesome sermon with very important points but next time I think we should not say that human is also an animal because it's not really true. As we know the jews call humans "animals".
I understand when we use the term "goyim" in ironical way but sorry, it annoys me when I read such statements that human is also an animal and part of animal kingdom...

What's disgraceful about being part of the animal kingdom? Man exists in the animal kingdom, and it depends on where he falls based on his quality or lack of quality.

Many people dislike animals over the erroneous belief that animals are stupid, or that they lack wisdom, or that they are dirty and defiled, or that they are simply 'inferior' to humans. But when it boils down in explaining why animals are 'inferior' to humans, then I do not see many arguments supporting this from an existential standby. I see them quite equal and sometimes also man, in some situations, sinks on the lower.

Man is an animal, because animal simply means 'animating' as in the animating soul. The only ones with the audacity to declare themselves 'above nature' in a disgraceful manner while sinking on it's lower level are the jews, who call themselves 'human' while all their behavior just parallels the behavior of any virus and parasite in nature.

The real problems begin when man is out of sync with, or does not possess this animating soul. Aka, when he sinks past the level of being animal, and loses his synchronicity with the cosmos, and sinks into the soulless level of consciousness.

The jew claims it is superior to nature but in actuality the behavior of jews is just the behavior of ticks and fleas in a manifested human form. Arrogance and hatred against nature is the key element of the jewish religion. Their "God" is an NPC, life hating borg, they themselves are the most inferior manifestation of natural parasitism, and their vision of the world is a world which has fallen lower than cattle, filled with unaware NPC's that follow their borg, to absolute nothingness, for all time.

Goyim is actually a lower level than a so called 'animal' as we say dog or cat. When jews say 'animal' they mean a level more subservient to that of animals like dogs and cats.

A dog can be severely beaten and will understand to run away from it's so called master. Take the average goyim today and the amount of level of abuse, and just keeps praising the jew. This behavior is lower to an animal. Man today is not even equalized to the level of animals. If man was equalized to the level of animals, this world would have been more just and better. We may have been better off.

What happens today however is that many beings who are just on the animal, or lower than animal, level of advancement, scorn this fact, and do not seek advancement, as everyone is told they are 'perfectly human' while they have hardly any of the developed abilities of being human, such as logical judgement.

Another example is that humans just sit in a region and can literally procreate to the point all the resources and everything of said resource are completely drained and destroyed. There are many cases of people destroying rivers, which are assosciated with life. The Pagan Egyptians considered this a spiritual offense. You cannot pollute the river that gives you life... How stupid is that?

Animals are innocent, great, and in many cases nobler than man and they do not act in deception, nor out of the cycles of nature. They just are, what they are.

What many people call "Man" is constantly going outside of this order of things, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse. Today, it is more towards the lower the level of things. Everyone today also defines their so called "Humanity" but their ability to do disturbing things that go away or against nature in every way. And this is what they believe makes them 'human', and they pride themselves in not being 'like the animals', and feel 'superiority' of this state of being too.

Animals do not kill other animals over superficial things such as a bag of chips, and kill only when it is to receive necessary nutrition. Man can just rob and kill another man merely by feelings of jealousy or hatred.

"People" today it's debatable in some cases if some of them are actually human or animal. Because human is a being who is more dominated by the part of the mind which is associated with logic, understanding, higher emotions, and seeks to move towards the better than higher aspect of life. But most people are just sunk on a lower level. While being an animal is characterized by gross actions but even these actions do have some sort of logic of existence behind them.

But the behavior of many modern people in the present jewish system doesn't resemble either.

All human drives are also rooted in the primal 'animal' drives and their raising to a higher level. The man who sacrifices for his nation does not really understand reincarnation on a logical level, but on the back of his mind, he understands both the fact that his sacrifice will contribute to the general life of the whole, or it's raising of quality or life, and that he himself, if the whole exists, will exist again.

This man from the remote forgotten village where everyone scorns in some corner of the world, can be superior in all respects to the swedish woman who was just 'protesting' in the airplane to keep a child rapist and homicidal ape into her country, simply because someone taught her 'this is the right thing' in the university. This villager illiterate man probably if he saw a person robbing his villages reserves, he would react. He would raise an axe, or at least seek to avenge this behavior, or prevent it. This man can be illiterate and be more just than the so called 'literate' based on the natural laws of life.

This is because the swedish woman in this case was Goyim-ified by jews, while the man in the remote village has not had the same fortune.

Goyim by serving the jews are forming themselves into something very antithetic and evil to both being spiritual (human) and to being animal (normal state of existence). They are creating themselves by force into a soulless NPC, that serves a specific unnatural and evil agenda. They have sunk into an altogether and new level of inferiority and evil. What level of inferiority does it take to literally pray so your own people go extinct, and that you cease existing as a species?

There are no animals in the animal kingdom that can be so errant or arrogant.

Disrespect about all other forms of animals came because man just keeps repeating by xianity that he is some sort of 'superior' being to nature while this a lie. Especially, if one observes the jewish programs, one is in reality lower than an animal, since animals are superior to man in that they do not fail in natural observation and the laws of nature, but man can constantly close his eyes and perception to natural laws, even when he is many more times capable to understand his environment.

The jews call this state they have caused on mankind, "Goyim" state of existence.

Many animals are also superior to man in terms of integrity, understanding, and many other qualities, so yes, man may not be exactly an animal: He can be way lower and inferior to an animal, and he can also be quite superior, but part of his middle line is always stuck in the generative nature of the world and there is nothing bad here. If man was not an animal, there would be no volition to develop, take over his environment, fight, kill, gather resources, procreate, and many other things which define the life of animals.

It's not evil to glorify or godify animals either. All animals have their holy animals are representation of their own powers. Even today, we use many animals as symbols of strength and power.

What is shameful is not to be an animal, but to sink lower than an animal, and to be a Goyim as the jew intends humans to become. I will continue to call some people Goyim because they deserve frown and ridicule, and anathematize their choice to serve the jew, while being a bio-hazard to all other life on earth. These people do not deserve to be called human until they wake up and move towards their humanity.

I know with the cucking levels in the 21st century this will make some people cry. People do not whine over being called something most of the time, but in this case, this is something they dislike because simply it alerts them to a reality. When Christians, humble as they pretend to be, are called "Worthless Goyim Slaves Of the Kikes", or "Dumb filth", their little ego gets offended simply because this is what they are actually doing, this is what they are.

They are so weak and inferior to animals they act lower than animals in cruelty, deception and greed, and pretend to be so many times superior to animals, and they will not tolerate be called over the fact. Constantly the humans of the world such as the people who brought the Renascence had to fight the Goyim aka the jewish troops and their leprous jewish masters, as does healthy bodies fight deathly diseases in order to exist. They want to be called 'holy humans' and 'saved humans', and 'pious humans' instead.

No, I'll call them Team Toilet Goyim.

The Christian is the only being that wants to inject an erroneous consciousness and mind virus into your brain, simply because he himself is infected, by his slave master. The Muslim is even inferior nowadays as the will also do it by the sword even to this century. So we aren't talking about animals here but the precise statement of Goyim. Lower than animals. Animals do not go to on purpose spread their affliction to anyone else, "just because".

Then you have these so called 'humans' like nihilistic (and materialistic scientists) and many others who simply ignore the fact that animals feel love and other emotions like that, because they say animals are dumb, or because they say they have a smaller brain or lack of understanding. They judge these animals based on vision, which animals have superior, smell, which animals have superior, touching, where animals also in many cases have superior, and based on the world of the senses, while the irony is that man is superior in understanding and mental perception, based on which he can only claim superiority to judge other beings with. But animals are not judged based on this but empiricism, in which man simply fails.

Man can be sitting on the side of his wife, and not knowing if his wife loves him or not. He can be sitting on the side of another who is the greatest threat to his life, and not be aware of it. A huge earthquake can be coming, about to extinct him, and he can be focused on superficial matters. A dog can simply smell all of that.

If one was equally an animal, he could feel the so called 'animation' in the soul of another animal by some natural instinct, and as such be able to escape great perils. A dog could smell if the animals do experience emotions, but man cannot smell it. If some mothers cared for their kids as much as a dog who just gave birth cared about them, then we would be better off, since it's rare or impossible for mothers to abandon their own children.

And if one was at the actualized human level of consciousness they would see that animals in their own very way are wise, pure in spirit, and truly innocent and respect their abilities.

Many of these people aren't even close to this level, they are inferior, and they inflict torment which they believe is superficial because these animals are 'inferior'.

Actually because the ancients also understood the importance of what I say here, many people were portrayed with Horns and other similar aspects which are of the animal kingdom. Or simply in union to an animal form such as the Ascended Serpent. The highest God Pan wasn't only portrayed as "Human" but as a form between man and human. The Gods in Egypt wear masks simply because it's not derogatory to do so. This is to describe that the sound understanding of animal and natural consciousness exists. Then after there is mastery of this one can also move towards the projects which are more considered human and/or divine.

Man should not be afraid of being an animal, because man is part of the natural, animating continuum. What man should be afraid of is fallen INFERIOR to the animals, and also, not rising into his fully superior and higher level of potential.

Only after the part is accepted for it's wisdom (and it's faults) one is attained to move towards to better things.

So is man an animal? Well man is existing between totally subhuman and inferior to animals, to animal, to a full realization of what it means to be human. The subhuman level is called Goyim is just the lowest level possible. The Ancient Pagans were softer on the term they just called this 'level of delusion' or 'false reality'. Called simply "Spiritually unawakened" or "Samsaric" or "Tamasic" level of consciousnes the animal level is higher than that, and is in the middle, and the top level of existence is where man has understood his humanity and divinity.

Animals do not suffer from delusions. At least mostly... There are some chihuahua's that believe they are lions...LOL

It's not a crime for man to be an animal to some extent as we are animals, animating beings. What is evil and corrupted is to disregard this part of our nature, and not rectify the drives so that we reach a higher level. Those who do not understand their own animal and living drives such as sexuality, food, and so forth, will not understand their divinity.

What differentiates man from animal is that man is aware on how to better express these drives and uplift them. The lack of these drives is where one becomes a living NPC, no different than a calculator or a computer, and this is not true divinity but the rise of one aspect of human consciousness so much that it overshadows and consumes all others, a state of imbalance.

serveimage

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

This is amazing & beautifully written!

This sermon is very enlightening.

That reminds me, I look back and see how much you have been providing to this JoS community, for years and years... all the sermons and wisdom you've imparted us with and all I can say right now is...

THANK YOU!

Maybe it's just words or not the best of times to say so, but I'm realizing that you've helped me so much many times and have inspired me in many ways and I'm sure thousands more here as well!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Braun666 said:
This is amazing & beautifully written!

This sermon is very enlightening.

That reminds me, I look back and see how much you have been providing to this JoS community, for years and years... all the sermons and wisdom you've imparted us with and all I can say right now is...

THANK YOU!

Maybe it's just words or not the best of times to say so, but I'm realizing that you've helped me so much many times and have inspired me in many ways and I'm sure thousands more here as well!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I feel blessed and thankful to be a family with our people here. I wish to see you all in the best and highest condition now and for all time.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
If one pays close attention to the animal kingdom, the only animal that is stupid enough to complain, is the human.

In Aldrick simple terms. Stealing the slogan judaism yes, zionism no.

Beautiful Animals yes, Mindless cattle with their cross eyed look, All goofy lookin and shit, ready to slap their tounge on ya, No.

Though that makes for one hell of a bill board. Cattle go to slaughter and are not tha brightest. Maybe just animals yes, Cattle no. Ahh yes much better ring.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

Beautiful Animals yes, Mindless cattle with their cross eyed look, All goofy lookin and shit, ready to slap their tounge on ya, No.

Though that makes for one hell of a bill board. Cattle go to slaughter and are not tha brightest. Maybe just animals yes, Cattle no. Ahh yes much better ring.

Care to explain it in non Aldric so it can be conversed upon.

Even sheep will not be pushed off a cliff. Nowadays herded humans WILL push themselves off the cliff.

I never seen any sheep jumping from cliffs and dying because the jew said so...

We call stupid people sheep but are they really sheep...Maybe we need to find a new word such as Christards when we want to talk about someone who has went too far in being a retard.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Even sheep will not be pushed off a cliff. Nowadays herded humans WILL push themselves off the cliff.

We call stupid people sheep but are they really sheep...Maybe we need to find a new word such as Christards when we want to talk about someone who has went too far in being a retard.

I been using the word "sub-animal" for some time now. It's like sub-human but it acknowledges fully that these people are very far below being human and animal alike.

Oh my! I have never said or thought it would be a disgrace or such!

Anyone who knows me must know that I love and respect animals, I was even vegan years ago for a while (unfortunately)...

Totally agree that animals are so pure and innocent and yes, WISE.

I just wrote it annoys me because it annoys me when the jews call us animals and most people just simply believe we are animals and would not understand the point of your writing.

Thanks for this post, because this explains it very well.

Oh my! I have never said or thought it would be a disgrace or such!

Anyone who knows me must know that I love and respect animals, I was even vegan years ago for a while (unfortunately)...

Totally agree that animals are so pure and innocent and yes, WISE.

I just wrote it annoys me because it annoys me when the jews call us animals and most people just simply believe we are animals and would not understand the point of your writing.

Thanks for this post, because this explains it very well.

Everytime I make any reply I don't specifically only reply to the matter at hand but also write extra things for people interested in a subject. I should have been more specific on this.

Jews do not call us animals as stated, I don't know hebrew in any serious depth, but the Goyim is something way inferior in meaning to animal. It's in the very least describing a totally useless, cattle animal, meant only for milking, and lower than that. This comes because the jews perceive animals as slaves, and the "Goyim" or gentiles, as lower than animals (even in how THEY perceive animals as useless lifeforms and slaves).

Jews call animals Khayot as in living animals and cattle. Goyim is inferior to Khayot it means way below animal. Khayot I think means wild animal aka animal of the field, while Goyim is inferior even to this in meaning. The jews sacrifice Khayot (such as goats) and Goyim aka human Gentiles.

There is also a place in the Jewish Bible where Rabbi Yehoshua aka Jesus Christ compares a Pagan Gentile woman to a dog and judges her inferior to the dog. This is reflection of the cultural understanding of the jews above. Rabbi jesus is just speaking in his hebrew connotations there.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
There is also a place in the Jewish Bible where Rabbi Yehoshua aka Jesus Christ compares a Pagan Gentile woman to a dog and judges her inferior to the dog. This is reflection of the cultural understanding of the jews above. Rabbi jesus is just speaking in his hebrew connotations there.
Yeah the nazarene says in substance that gentiles are lower then dogs and only worthy of begging food crumbs fallen from their jewish master's table. Just the usual preparing the goyim for full slavery.

Cobra and Mageson are on a roll lately, this sermon inspired me to buy the book The Serpent, the Eagle, the Lion, and the Disc.
And there was a post about Unicorn's too. Is there one about Phoenix? I only remember that Mageson mentioned Phoenix in one of his sermons, but that's it.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

No no Aldrick terms always best. He was mentioning goyim cattle as his reason for thinking animals are bad. In that sense yes its bad, in the sense that we are beautiful animals of nature it is not. Sorry I cant make it any simpler then that.

"Everytime I make any reply I don't specifically only reply to the matter at hand but also write extra things for people interested in a subject."

Of course.

"Jews call animals Khayot as in living animals and cattle. Goyim is inferior to Khayot it means way below animal. Khayot I think means wild animal aka animal of the field, while Goyim is inferior even to this in meaning. The jews sacrifice Khayot (such as goats) and Goyim aka human Gentiles."

When I said jews calls us "animals" I just meant the "old" or "classic" definition of the goyim but you fully explained the real meaning. I understood it.
Now I see the difference between khayot and goyim too.
Thanks for the full explanation!

Beautiful sermon.

This might be a slight digression from the topic at hand, but you mentioned humans being portrayed with animal aspects/features in honor to the qualities of the animal in question. Could this be linked to the surplus of anime characters being portrayed with cat/dog ears? And if so, what qualities could these be referring to? I'm asking this partly just out of curiosity, and partly because I find anime girls with cat ears to look very cute, lol.

Is the Serpent and the cat not Sacred? Why so offended? However, human in the case of his bloodline on earth is just a stage progression 'condition'' ''Think Magnum Opus'' because his work is still being completed. Its just a word. Higher order of animal originally, but no more, not even now, at least not for those with the potential of his blood, those that can call him father as the progenitor of our race. The animal within that yet remains, that too can be sacred, because of it.

Shael said:
Beautiful sermon.

This might be a slight digression from the topic at hand, but you mentioned humans being portrayed with animal aspects/features in honor to the qualities of the animal in question. Could this be linked to the surplus of anime characters being portrayed with cat/dog ears? And if so, what qualities could these be referring to? I'm asking this partly just out of curiosity, and partly because I find anime girls with cat ears to look very cute, lol.

It simply boils down on the intention of the creator.

Most of these guys just create these out of nothing just for visual appeal. Others create these for sexual perversion reasons. So it would be a lie to claim there is some sort of spiritual meaning behind it.

Other anime puts a very strong context around the animals such as the totemic spirits. So sometimes yes it's actually to show spiritual messages.

I just want to contribute a little bit here and cannot really add to the wealth of discussion here but I want to contribute here none the less.

The dictionary defines man as "an individual of the highest type of animal existing, especially in his extraordinary mental development."

The Latin name for man is Homo sapiens - translated as the Thinking Man.

Personal Growth said:
I just want to contribute a little bit here and cannot really add to the wealth of discussion here but I want to contribute here none the less.

The dictionary defines man as "an individual of the highest type of animal existing, especially in his extraordinary mental development."

The Latin name for man is Homo sapiens - translated as the Thinking Man.

We are also animals aka living beings but we have extreme capacities (in some ways, in some others not) compared to other animals. That's it.

When the jew says Goyim he just means way more inferior things that that. The jewish culture is also a culture that has fully excluded animals out from it. Other than sacrificing them, abusing them, and looking down to them. It's a life hating culture.

Some people today feel alienated with what society has become and feel closer to animals.
Many people who have pets also treat their pet as well as they can. There are also anti animal abuse laws and in many cases a social shaming of the scum doing that. This is clearly coming from the gentile soul iself. Yes humans are animals and meant to coexist with other animals. And to use nature responsibly.

But notice how the animal abusers always are tied to enemy programs one way or another. They picked up the jewish sociopathic and psychopathic behaviour. And they also often shamelessly trash nature like jews do.

Sinistra said:
Some people today feel alienated with what society has become and feel closer to animals.
Many people who have pets also treat their pet as well as they can. There are also anti animal abuse laws and in many cases a social shaming of the scum doing that. This is clearly coming from the gentile soul iself. Yes humans are animals and meant to coexist with other animals. And to use nature responsibly.

But notice how the animal abusers always are tied to enemy programs one way or another. They picked up the jewish sociopathic and psychopathic behaviour. And they also often shamelessly trash nature like jews do.
Something I think more people should remember is it was Adolf Hitler who first created the laws against abusing animals.

Shael said:
Beautiful sermon.

The last time I read about the goddess Hageenti (I really hope I'm spelling that correctly) it said she is part of a feline like race. Maybe She has just taken on cats to represent Her? I've read Her characteristics and even movements are cat like as well. But anyways, I wonder how she feels about all this appeal over anime cat girls nowadays. Lol If she even cares about it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back