Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

They Want To Bring It Down

Mageson666

In 1991 the Soviet Premier Boris Yeltsin pulled the plug on the Soviet Union officially. It was in a major state of collapse and any attempts to force it back together had failed miserable and just sped up the fall. They risked a total pogrom if they attempt to use direct force.

This order however was done by report on orders from a Jew from America, Jeffrey Sachs who was part of Harvard Institute for International Development. Which was a front for the Jewish Global Wall street Banks. It was the same Jewish Banking forces that created and funded the entire Soviet Union. The Jewish Elites then simply shipped in hundreds of millions of dollars into Russia to select Jews after the USSR was collapsed and the chaos that ensued. And they bought up all the former State owned industries and worked to recentralize power over Russia. Bringing their order back out of the chaos of its previous forms collapse. Its also been reported on by Russian journalists the FSB which is the KGB with a new name was also responsible for false flag bombings that killed hundreds of Russian's which allowed the Jew Putin to become a dictator over Russia. It was Putin who reorganized and properly centralized the Jews control over Russia in the new model. Putin was put into power by Abramovich a Jewish Oligarch who worked for Rothschild. Putin also eliminated other Jewish Oligarchs who tired to challenge the boss so to say for their own increased power. It was a fight amongst Jewish criminals.

So what one can note is the Jews will pull the plug to create organized chaos if their establishment is losing power and simply attempt to reorganize control out of this. Musical chairs. The Jewish elites are attempting to pull the plug on America with their Federal Reserve. This also creates a situation they use for distraction off of themselves if too exposed to the public. They will also serve up their own and throw them under the bus of public outrage if they have to.

There is a major attempt in America to get a literal Communist movement going against Trump using him as the trigger to get people to organize around. If the Jews pull the plug on the American and global economy under Trump the years of stoking rage and hatred against Trump and his government is going to be used to organize a Communist movement against him to bring Jewish order of chaos. The Jewish Wall Street Banking elites already attempted to create a Communist movement out of the chaos of them crashing the economy in 2008 with Protest Wall Street when they sent in the Communist Party of America to organize this movement. They also tired the same in America when they crashed the economy in 1929.

Things look bad but we still have some time until the fed declares a rate hike. If we amp up the RTRs we can turn the situation to our advantage. It will the Jews that lose this time.

So, RTR are the only thing that we can do for to do something meaningful against the government? but what about South America? These are hard times here, all around is going to hell (the xtian hell) we are protesting in the streets, because of the higher public education, but that is not the only reason (just the main currently), im doing the RTR and yeah im feeling really better (and im not saying this for to please you, thats the truth) but we are really few people here! and i feel that you are always talking about north america and the rest of the world, im failing if i doubt about reach meaningful changes here? im sad about my nation because things here are worse everyday.

Theli said:
So, RTR are the only thing that we can do for to do something meaningful against the government? but what about South America? These are hard times here, all around is going to hell (the xtian hell) we are protesting in the streets, because of the higher public education, but that is not the only reason (just the main currently), im doing the RTR and yeah im feeling really better (and im not saying this for to please you, thats the truth) but we are really few people here! and i feel that you are always talking about north america and the rest of the world, im failing if i doubt about reach meaningful changes here? im sad about my nation because things here are worse everyday.

If your room is constantly dirty, and you just keep adding dirt in it, how do you expect it to get fixed? What if you dirtied your house for hundreds of years, would it be able to be cleaned in a day? Then of course you would be complaining you cannot live anymore in it.

This is the case of many countries on the world who have literally fucked up without any thought or remorse towards their own people or their existential future. In all cases jews are involved which make this many times worse.

Everyone in this world has problems, welcome to the real world. There are countries who have fucked up really bad and have not taken care of themselves, and are filled with corruption.

Corruption at these levels doesn't clear up in a day or two. It's a whole nation and people that are corrupted for a country to get on this state. If corruption has taken centuries, you need a lot of time to clean up the crap.

Lastly I constantly see everyone just thinks their country is lower than it is. And why is that the case in most situations, because people did not care to build it up. On top of this we have endless jewish thievery, parasitism and scamming. So what can someone really expect, everything to get fixed in a year? So when humanity is on a level lower than animals, it requires arrogance to just shout that it needs to go 'faster'.

What have you done to make it go faster or better? That is a valuable question to ask. What have 8 billions of people have done? Nothing, they just keep fucking shit up like a growing cancer. So for this reason be thankful a few people with the means of the Gods can at least have impacts, or we would be fucking doomed. We should be thankful things are even MOVING towards a better direction, and this would not be possible without monstrous efforts from the Gods, for thousands of years now.

The jews run this shit, but how many people do help them run this world into shit? The answer is, quite a few. The jews do not messacre a continent like Africa by being there in person. They just bribe people to brutalize their own, and some are very happy to do this for the shekels.

The same thing goes in Europe and America, only that here, they are literally like reptilians sitting on the thrones of nations and abusing directly. But they still have traitors and other living scum below them that they have on payroll and funny provisions in order to run their ghoulish empire.

Large part of the negativity of this world is just a direct product of mass human ignorance, not only because of jews. The jews increase the ignorance to exponential and multiple levels and profit from it, but in the century right now, people can wake up or make things better if they wanted. These are not the feudal times nor the middle ages. There is at least some freedom. It appears some people use it and some people do not.

Thats the answer that i needed, im trying to be better each day in all the ways, that is the form from which i give gratitude to you and the rest of people here and out of here (like my family) for their labor, i was wondering because i did not have an answer like yours for that kind of questions, nothing more attached to reality, my intension was not to seem an ungrateful idiot, it's just that it was necessary to ask in that way for to get the kind of answer that i was searching, i apologyze, my intention was not to offend. thank u so much for your time.

Theli said:
Thats the answer that i needed, im trying to be better each day in all the ways, that is the form from which i give gratitude to you and the rest of people here and out of here (like my family) for their labor, i was wondering because i did not have an answer like yours for that kind of questions, nothing more attached to reality, my intension was not to seem an ungrateful idiot, it's just that it was necessary to ask in that way for to get the kind of answer that i was searching, i apologyze, my intention was not to offend. thank u so much for your time.

Are you from where I think you are?

Omicaolz Gohed said:
Theli said:

Are you from where I think you are?

Maybe, i dont know.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back