Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Slothz Tales: Intergalactic

Mageson666

Slothz Tales: Intergalactic

The mild quiet of the night was broken by the strange alien shout of "ACACA KIPOOH!" as a wave of pink laser beams lit up the darkness as they ripped thought what appeared to be four characters sitting together around something in the shape of a bunch of boxes.

Several bug looking aliens ran out of the forest line waving lasers in their buggy looking hands. The head bug alien shouted into some communication device:

"Bug two to Bug doodoo we have neutralized the Slothz, CACA!" As the bug turned off the device and put it back into its belt.

The aliens ran up to the scene of the figures laying on the ground lifeless.
"Haha! You Slothz where no match for our superior intelligence, you fell into our trap like puny earthlings you don't even stink freaks!" The head bug alien shouted mockingly as he bent over to grab one of the lifeless figures laying on the earth next to empty boxes of Hitler ice cream. The head bug's laughter was cut short as he picked up a stack of paper mache. "Huh" the head bug looked confused and shocked.

Then a bright wave of lights turned on and illuminated the group of alien bugs. "CACA!" The alien bugs yelled in surprise as they put their buggy hands up to shield themselves from the light as the sound of batz descending onto their bug noggin's filled the air.

"Swat dem bugz!" yelled Cobrah to the other three Slothz as they stomped the bugs out. "Quickz" yelled Cobrah to the other three Slothz as they ran passed the tree line onto the Bugs UFO ship following Cobrah as he carried the package under his arm.

The Slothz took the controls of the Bug UFO as they took off thought the sky into outer space. As they flew towards a small moon sized black cube. "thatz no moonz" stated Roadbrahz in surprise... "No thatz the Ponytron....the bugstar" stated Cobrah.

Meanwhile as the head Bug stood on the bridge of the Ponytron looking out over the view of earth.....

databank_tradefederation_01_169_4d5122ac.jpeg

A bug voice came over the intercom: "Stinkyloam, the Slothz have been neutralized high G_d, CACA!"

The head bug, G_d looked with a smile:
databank_nutegunray_01_169_9d66ded2.jpeg

And with glee as G-d looked out the bridge window towards earth and shouted:
"Now that the Slothzdin the guardian spirits of the earth have been neutralized weee can now poopceed with our plans to destroy the surface of the earth with our Bugstar beam.....Then we will take over the puny earthlings world and impose the hive mind of the One World Religion of the Ponytron on the remnants of puny earthling survivors we WILL DESTORY THE BILLYIDOLATRY of the earthlings AND ONLY PONYTRON WILL RULE! Activate the Bugstar Beam!" The Bug commander named G-d yelled.

As the ship carrying the Slothz was tractor beamed into the bay hanger they slipped out the back into the hanger past the bug guards. "Quickz we only haves not muchs times beforez the Bugstar beamz be powered ups and stuffs wez must finds the systemz PA room." Cobrah told the other three Slothz. As the Slothz ran down the hallways of the Bugstar they ran passed a strange room with a group of Bugs in robes standing around a golden toilet chanting the name of their Bug God "HaShit" in some weird bug ritual as they chanted the words "CACA" over and over. "Dey are connecting dis into da Ponytron outputs to influence the astrals grids around earths and stuffz with buggyness." Cobrah stated as they kept moving down the hallway.

As the Slothz got to PA room they noticed it was guarded by a Bug......As the Slothz hid around the corner Roadbrah whispered to the Bug from around the corner.. "Heys dere Itz me Fluttershits and stuffz I am reals and waitings to Brohoof with yous around dis corner ohhhhh yeahs!"

The Bug guard ran excitedly around the corner shouting "HaShit has blessed me with an angel of the Ponytron!" As he turned the corner he fell to the ground as the sound of a bat bonging of the back of his bug noggin filled the hallway. "Tos the PA room" Yelled Cobrah.

As the Slothz ran in they unfolded the package and hooked it up to the PA system for the Bugstar....The name on the package is Billy Idol rocks the 22 RTR's for six billion hours. As the Slothz hit the play button the entire Ponytron was filled with the sound of Billy Idol singing the 22 RTR's on playback. The Ponytron started to shake and the wailing of the Bug hive was everywhere..... "Quickz to the command bridgez we musts shuts off the Bugstar beam!" Shouted Cobrah as the four Slothz ran down the hallways passed herds of Bug aliens running around screaming insanely as they fell over and some ran into each other and into walls as they collapsed from the 22 RTR.

As the commander Bug, G_d stumbled around on the bridge he shouted: "How is this poopsible as he observed the four Slothz on the video cam running towards the commander bridge. "The Slothzdin they are not destroyed they are on the Bugstar!!!!! They did this! Seal the bridge door!" G_d yelled to his remaining bug troops who were still standing somewhat. As the Slothz got to the door of the bridge it was guarded by a super bug who was still standing with the last strength it had.

"I am the arch angel Michael CACA!" The bug yelled at the Slothz. "You will not pass me I am the master of Bug Poo!" The bug yelled as he dropped into a Bug Poo fighting stance.

The four Slothz ran at and unleashed their fighting style of Billy Bo on the Bug as they where busy fighting the guard Bug the Bug commander G_d noticed the Bugstar beam was fully powered up.

"I am made in the image of HaShit, I am G_d you will not stop me and my CHOSEN mission of the heavenly Ponytron you unstinky, puny, Yoish, Slothzdin!" G_d ,shrieked as it ran towards the fire button of the Bugstar beam to push it and destroy the earth.

Just as "G_d was about to reach the button a brilliant white light appeared in front of him as he looked upon it his mouth dropped open in shock and terror at the brilliant, radiant, shining figure standing in front of him.......

tumblr_oz45lt69Jq1qj0uf2o1_1280.jpg

Billy Idol looked upon the Bug commander G_d with a sneer and stated: "You didn't think you could win did you Bug...."

As G_d, shunk to its trembling Bug knees just making gasping sounds as its mind melted in the presence of the power of The Adversary to all Bugdom.....

The Adversary of G_d, Billy Idol just looked at G_d cowed down before him and stated...."Face it bugboi, Its a Billy Idol world." As He delivered the Billy Idol fist outwards and lighting flew from it hitting G_d blowing him thought the command bridge observatory window as G_d was shot into outer space shrieking incohenrently . As the Light vanished from the Bridge and it went dark.

Outside the door to the bridge the Slothz had kicked the Bug to the ground and had the Bug in a head lock....."I will never tell the code to open the door it was created by our best Bug mind and I am trained to withstand all methods of interrogation!" Yelled the Bug guard. "Oh yeahs" stated Cobrah as he gave the Bug an atomic wedgie while Roadbrah give him a noogie on his bug noggin.

"Okkkkk please stop noooo more!" The Bug yelled. "The number is three digits the first two digits are one, two the third I don't know..." The Bug yelled... "It does not matter anyway the control panel is locked in and the beam will fire automatically in several minutes our best engineers built the control panel there is no hope for you puny earthlings" The Bug whimpered and then passed out. "Let me guessz...One, Twos, Tree" Said Cobrah as he pressed the code in and watched as the doors opened.

As the Slothz ran onto the bridge the blast doors had shut and atmosphere was restored but the Ponytron was beginning to implode as the 22 RTR was materializing.

"Quickz disarm the controls of the Bug beamz" Shouted Cobrah..... "I gotz an ideal" Fancy Slothz yelled as he pulled out the Batz and then started wacking away on the control panel.... "Bad bug beam stop being buggy!" He yelled as the control panel deactivated out of power as it was smashed up. Just several seconds before the beam fired. Saving earth.

"The Bugstar is about to go ups quick to the command bridges escapes shuttle dis way!" Yelled Cobrah as the four Slothz ran into the corridor to the shuttle and blasted off from the Ponytron.

"Tops speeds!" yelled Cobrah as they flew towards earth as the Ponytron exploded sending out a vast blast wave like a supernova.

As G-d was drifting in space the last ounce of its Bug existence leaving it. He tried to shriek in terror as he saw the escape shuttle piloted by the Slothzdin heading right at him....

"What was dat" said Roadbrah as G-d splatted on the windshield of their escape shuttle with a large splat sound....."Hmmm its just some Hashit" Stated Cobrah as he turned on the windshield wipers as the escape Shuttle continued to fly down into earths orbit and landed on the ground.

Meanwhile on earth thousands of Slothz's where in the tree's cheering and dancing to Billy Idol music and eating Hitler Ice cream as they watched the supernova fire works space show of the Bugstar explosion. Around the word many people stopped in wonder to stare at this event in the sky and wondered at its meaning. Somewhere on earth Aids Skrillex woke and looked around at all the Pony trash around him and wondered what the heck all this stuff was about. The spell of the Ponytron had been destroyed.

Earth was Free!

And that is the Slothz Tale of Intergalactic

Amusing tale! The Billy Idol showing up part gave me chills (good chills). Too bad it sounds like the last tale in the series, though. Thank you, Slothz Master!!

txg said:
can we actually make hitler ice cream a real thing tho, like hagen daz but hagel hitler

But it is (or at least was) a real thing in India. Look it up ;)

The name of the bug G_d is CACA, LOL! :lol: that means shit in my native language.

@txg the Hitler ice cream already exists, we will have to order it to our Indian comrades.

helados-hitler.png

Wotanwarrior said:
The name of the bug G_d is CACA, LOL! :lol: that means shit in my native language.

@txg the Hitler ice cream already exists, we will have to order it to our Indian comrades.

helados-hitler.png
Wotanwarrior are you from like me?

Oy veh this story is annuda shoah...When will u stop dis...I will talk to the stool g_d and his chosen bugs for CACA...Queen Shekina or as its known Lady CACA will be very angry when she hears dis...she will not like the smell of dis unholy news...

Billy Whitey Idolz turned Lady Caca Queen of the Ponytron into a widow...We place a bounty on his head for 6 million caca empire shekels...

Rabbi Kaduri will consult his Caca Queen since master Buggatron of the Ponytron is dead and she will go for her revenge goyim...as she said in the final days goy the world will be filled with HaShit...which is the paradise of the Caca race which you belittle as Team Toilet Jew...

I could write Slothz tales each day if I want to. There is more then enough material just by looking around in society.

Dypet Rod said:
Amusing tale! The Billy Idol showing up part gave me chills (good chills). Too bad it sounds like the last tale in the series, though. Thank you, Slothz Master!!

txg said:
can we actually make hitler ice cream a real thing tho, like hagen daz but hagel hitler

But it is (or at least was) a real thing in India. Look it up ;)

HP Mageson666 said:
I could write Slothz tales each day if I want to. There is more then enough material just by looking around in society.

I'd definitely be glad to read more of them in the future.

Νίκος said:
Wotanwarrior said:

helados-hitler.png

I´m Spanish.

Wotanwarrior said:
Νίκος said:
Wotanwarrior said:

helados-hitler.png

I´m Spanish.
Oh!I am sorry!I thought you were from Greece like me because this world has exactly the same meaning!Sorry again :roll:

Νίκος said:
Oh!I am sorry!I thought you were from Greece like me because this world has exactly the same meaning!Sorry again :roll:

You do not need to apologize bro.
By the way, I love ancient Greece.

Can someone explain the significance of Billy Idol? From what I know he's a singer of a punk band from the 70's or something.

Haha xD In Portuguese, Caca is sometimes used as a more "subtle" name for poop, too. Especially when talking to children. It's also used to refer to any type of dirty solid substance, like snot.

Grin said:
Can someone explain the significance of Billy Idol? From what I know he's a singer of a punk band from the 70's or something.

In the tale, he's symbolizing Satan, from my interpretation. It seems that HP Mageson is a huge fan of him haha.

Grin said:

Billy Idol is an English Gentile. He's putting the jooz down the shithole they belong in. He used to wear swastika too.

Just read some Sloth Talezzz and you'll understand de power of Billy Idol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back