Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Babel

Mageson666

Babel

The Jewish leadership the Rabbinical elites in their own writings for each other on how to read and interpret the Torah their blue print. State its conceptual and thus a symbolic formula they are taught to read. This allows their teachings for conquering the Gentiles to pass by the Goyim without raising awareness and alarm. This is why the Rabbi's have the "Oral Torah" its the Torah without the cloak. The Zohar was wrote solely for other Jews by Jews. They tell their fellow Jews the Torah on the literal level is just a cloak for the Oral Torah. That is the reason Judaism is occult. And why the Jews warn their own in their Talmud that to tell the Goyim the truth about their religion would be the same as commending all Jews to death. Because Judaism is a organized racial criminal agenda.

The story of Babel is when the Gentiles are working to build a tower to heaven. Yahweh is told of this by his other Angels he then comes to earth with his Angels and attacks humanity and destroys this tower. In doing this Yahweh confuses the languages and divides the world into smaller groups that fight amongst themselves on Yahweh's instigation. Yahweh states if this tower of Babel is finished that Yahweh will be defeated and humanity will become Gods who he has no power over. In Hebrew Babel is stated to have originally meant "Gateway to Heaven" but after Yahweh destroyed this it forever after means "confusion".

The Jewish leadership the Rabbinical class is instructed by their Reptilian hive they call "god" they have to remove all spiritual, historical and cultural knowledge from the Gentiles and divide and conqueror them though Babel....Confusion. Language is also the language of symbolism which contained the information of spiritual instructions for opening and transforming the soul. The Tower was the symbol to the Babylonian's of the spine the path to heaven the crown chakra for the kundalini and the Meru the spinal column is still openly shown as a tower in the east. Humanity was collectively spiritual ascending thought the Magnum Opus to the Light Body of our Gods. Yahweh warns that this is the threat to the control system the Jews and their Reptilian gods they called Yahweh collectively, want to create over us and our planet. This story of Babel is also a curse the Jews have placed on humanity to be spiritually bound and make it impossible for Humans to ascend spirituality. Note the key to how the Jews hold control over humanity with Babel [confusion] which binds the Gentiles to their control the Kabbalistic world tree of the Jews show how the 22 Hebrew letters are used to bind the Gentiles. The name of the pathways for using the Hebrew 22 letters in Hebrew is called "Babel" the name of their curse on the Gentiles. The Torah is wrote in the 22 Hebrew letters its purpose is to curse the Gentiles. Torah means "The Wheel of Darkness" hence confusion brought out of spiritual ignorance the Jews have cursed us with.

The Meru Tower:

c9d9cc9aa7d5b7394a6360b5f8e594f3--mount-meru-buddhism.jpg

What have the Jews done with Christianity which they were instructed in their Torah to create as well. They removed all spiritual knowledge, historical knowledge and corrupted the languages spoken and the language of symbolism which includes the alphabets. The original Gentile language was a spiritual language in which the symbols of each letter are instructions of how to use the sounds to open the soul and they had instructions of how to use the letters to create longer mantra's to create with. The Vedic index state they originally had this for Sanskrit the meaning of the letters and how to create mantra's with them. But they are all removed and long gone. The enemy has been in the east for thousands of years working to subvert and remove the teachings of the Gods as well.

Without this and the practices of such Humanity is under the power of Yahweh.

Really love posts like these - I'm disheartened posts like these aren't added to the exposingchristianity site. I feel that site is really missing so much that has been discussed about through sermons on here

Hearsync said:
Really love posts like these - I'm disheartened posts like these aren't added to the exposingchristianity site. I feel that site is really missing so much that has been discussed about through sermons on here
Honestly all the sermo

Hearsync said:
Honestly all the sermons should of the HP's should be put in a site of their own. There are many good sermons,even in the old ones but they are difficult to find or it take some time because they are not organized.

Hearsync said:

All the posts related to exposing the Kabbalah go to the Exposing Kabbalah Website. It undergoes very frequent updates.

luis said:
Hearsync said:
Honestly all the sermons should of the HP's should be put in a site of their own. There are many good sermons,even in the old ones but they are difficult to find or it take some time because they are not organized.

I had the thought that perhaps some SS with the time and organizational abilities could make websites themselves with the sermons by clergy, have websites organized and compiled by relevant info (with credit to the HP author of course), and then post the links here for us. I'm sure clergy is lacking on time to do this, what with the research they do to compose their sermons, and their own personal daily schedules etc. I'm sure there are people here who can make even basic websites and have the time to do this.

Lydia said:
luis said:
Hearsync said:

I had the thought that perhaps some SS with the time and organizational abilities could make websites themselves with the sermons by clergy, have websites organized and compiled by relevant info (with credit to the HP author of course), and then post the links here for us. I'm sure clergy is lacking on time to do this, what with the research they do to compose their sermons, and their own personal daily schedules etc. I'm sure there are people here who can make even basic websites and have the time to do this.

This is being planned but if anyone wants to help, really, be our guest.

Edward did this separating by topic (sermons about Islam, Communism and Third Sex), and just these topics are already massive:
https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com
https://thirdsex666.deathofcommunism.com
http://www.deathofcommunism.com

There is still plenty of material to work on.

Lydia said:
luis said:
Hearsync said:

Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lydia said:
luis said:

This is being planned but if anyone wants to help, really, be our guest.
I would love something like that, a site and/or a PDF with all the sermons, what i thought of doing (wich is more 'simple' than creating a site) is to make a topic in the forum linking all the sermons of each HP's with all the title and organizated.

Unfortunately now i don't have the time to do this but i would like to help even maybe making a site with all the sermons, i hope i will have the time in the near future to do this! And even because i have already have boockmarked many old sermons and this would make things more easy.

Lydia said:

That's what I was doing in my language but I lack organisational abilities and the people who had volunteered to help me populate the website (translation, revision and so on) ended up doing literally nothing since early August.

Stormblood said:
Lydia said:

That's what I was doing in my language but I lack organisational abilities and the people who had volunteered to help me populate the website (translation, revision and so on) ended up doing literally nothing since early August.
I wish i could help :( but for some reasons i don't even have a computer right now...

I would help more on the organizational side if i could, maybe in the future. And i would love to do a site with all the sermons in english organizated too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back