Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Regarding Jewish Lies

I'd like to make a statement regarding certain topics trending in the news.

As most of you here already know, the Jews control 96 percent of all the media. Now, trending in the news, focus on "White supremacist" claiming the "Satanic Jews" are committing genocide against his/her "Christian White Race."

Then, the Jewish journalists, writers, reporters and so forth do everything they can to air these supposed statements.

The Jews have been promoting these lies regarding Satan for centuries. These lies have worked wonders in regards to deceiving people of lesser intelligence and the populace in general.

This has worked in deceiving their enemies, people who are onto the Jews to some extent and others into falling back into Christianity, believing that Christianity is against the Jews and that Christianity has validity. When people who are onto the Jewish problem to some extent fall back into Christianity, they are under Jewish psychic control. When the Jews throw curses, and death spells at them, they readily succumb as they are defenseless.

I don't know how many people who were onto the Jewish problem met with an early death, never dying of old age or other related natural causes. Just research history.

For those of you who are new, "Satan" in Hebrew means "enemy."

I can assure you, the Jews abhor Satan and are against Him in every way. I, myself know this beyond any doubt, as I have literally read stacks of books on Judaism, written by Jews FOR Jews, cover to cover. I can also read Hebrew.
The JoS ministry has done years of studying and research in regards to the Jews.

We ministry don't TELL you. We are here to open your eyes and awareness to where you can see things for yourself.

Proof of this can be readily seen when reading this website:
http://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/rabbis.html
"What The Jewish Rabbis Have To Say About Satan"

The above comes straight from their rabbis. BTW, the Jews claim they "Don't believe in Satan." Look online.
The information on the above website was compiled many years ago. Many of these websites no longer exist, but with the Internet Archive Wayback Machine, you can access the listed websites for verification.
https://archive.org/web/

The Jews don't mind and actually encourage being called Satanic, of the Devil and so forth. As I've already mentioned, this tactic works wonders in deceiving many people who are onto them. This basically disarms their enemies.

As High Priest Hooded Cobra wrote, the Jews take their most intelligent ones and prep them to rule the world. The Jews are not stupid. They are masters at lying and deception, even the Jewish populace in general. Lying and deception come naturally to a Jew.
A Jew will lie endlessly, even where there is proof and evidence to the contrary.

Regardless of how one feels about US President Trump, he has seriously exposed the media in regards to their outright lying and their deliberate role in forming public opinion. He has avoided any mention of the Jews, but it draws a lot of people's attention to it. Many individuals start to be aware and to think.

Thanks to the internet, the Jews no longer have total control over all communications.

We can readily see how they have been working incessantly to get control over the internet.

Many years ago, things were so different, when the internet was new. Most of the internet was very user friendly. Yahoo groups was very easy to use and join, for one. Free and easy to use web-servers were numerous, free and easy to use email and so much more.

PCs were also very user friendly. Just hook it up and one was ready to go. Now, newer PCs can have extremely long serial numbers one must type in, demand for personal information and all kinds of crap before one can access what he/she paid for, among other thing. Built in Trojan horses are everywhere.

In closing, JoS ministry is not here to dictate what to believe. We just provide enough information and prompt your awareness so you can see truths with your own eyes.

Again, Jewish censorship has stepped up attacks by removing many websites from search engines, etc. Please link http://www.joyofsatan.com, http://www.exposingchristianity.com as often as you are able to. Many people are looking for answers.

Satan has shown me that in regards to attempted censorship of the internet, the Jews are a day late and a dollar short. Too many people already know and are onto them worldwide. Their fate has been sealed. Really sealed.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

My 3rd YT channel got terminated after I posted Rabbi Laitman's video. Funny because it's their own words which are actually hate speach.

7a4.png

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back