Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Borg World The Age Of The Jewish Messiah

Mageson666

Borg World The Age Of The Jewish Messiah

The Rabbi's state their "god" is "The Heavenly Metatron" and they call this a hive mind of literal Reptilians whom they also called the Seraphim but are literal Reptilians that appear to them as Reptilians.

The Rabbi's state what the Jews call the Messiah is when earth is turned into the image of the Heavenly Metatron. One high level Rabbi literally used the Borg as the example of what the world will be turned into as the Messiah age. This age is called in Judaism the "New Covenant" which is what the Christian Bible is called by the Rabbi's who wrote it. This age is when all of humanity has been conquered and turned into a Borg slave race with a hive mind. This is how the Bible ends in the book of Revealing ie Revelations. Humanity is turned into a hive mind with no differences of race, sex, class, family, gender or individual thought. The descent of the Heavenly Jerusalem is the cube of Metatron descending to create this "New Earth". That is also what Jewish Communism is the continuation of.

Now the planet has advanced to the level with genetics' and technology where the Jews along with occult control with the spell of Christianity the enemy are manifesting this program into reality. They are already pushing transhumanism which will use criminal genetic engineering and technological microchip implants to transform humanity into the earthly Metatron this includes brain chips to create a hive mind. In the writings of the high level Rabbi's like The Gaon of Vilna going back century's they are stating they are going to use the emerging technology to manifest the plan of "god" and bring in the Messiah Borg humanity.

Behold the Seraphim of the Heavenly Metatron....
little-grey-extraterrestial-aliens-animated-gif-image-10.gif

That is the Jewish "god" of the Bible.

These Jews are an alien program and nothing more.

967.jpg

A lot of people naturally picked up on this just by looking at Jews like Zuckerberg. The Jew is the original NPC meme.

Mark Fuckerberg looks like a total emotionless robot. Ive always hated him and something about him seemed off and disgusting to me. You can clearly see that this thing is cold and soulless like some kind of machine. I get a nasty gut feeling when I see jews, and Zuckerberg gives me one of the most disgusting and nasty feelings of all, even more than Prince Harry of the royal jewish family. He even stated in videos and interviews and admitted jokingly that he isn't human, and doesn't feel human, but we all here know that its not a joke at all. Zuckerberg is a cold and soulless machine that sucks the money, life, and privacy out of people, and Prince Harry is just an evil prick of a jew. every time both of these guys smile at a camera it makes me want to vomit, and I have no clue how the populations don't see that these things are complete aliens, and they look completely evil, soulless and I have no more words to explain it. Its more of something you 'feel' and not something that can be explained easily.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back