Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rabbi Admits Jews Want To Exterminate Germany And Gentile Nations

Mageson666

Rabbi Admits Jews Want To Exterminate Germany And Gentile Nations

The Jews are openly planning to physically exterminate the Gentiles of the world including the White Race as part of their alien ideology of conquest of this planet as Rabbi Laitman stated as well in his famous lecture to the entire nation of Israel. This is yet again as you mention more evidence the Jews are working to destroy the German's and other Europeans as part of this. The EU was created and is run by the Rothchild's and Warburg Jewish dynasties who are part of ultra Jewish groups like Chabad. And part of the Messianic movement of Jews to conqueror the world going back to the time of Rabbi Frank and his Messianic movement for Jewish world government that got the Rothchild's and Warburg's started as part of this movement. The Rothchild's call themselves the Messianic Jewish rulers in their own writings. Which means they are attempting to bring about the One World Jewish Order that is why they had their puppet President Bush sign the Nohide laws into effect in 1991. America is the world empire and the Israeli press states Jews run America. The star of David is on the one dollar bill. This is also why the Jews are spying on everyone they are massing lists of all Gentile dissent so if they get their Totalitarian government they are going to do like they did when they took over Russia declare anti-Semitism the death penalty and arrest everyone on those lists and execute them all and their families.

Also note this Rabbi is talking about the Book of Revelations as well a Jewish text that ties into the Book of Daniel in which the nations of the Gentiles are destroyed and the remaining Gentiles are ruled as slaves who are ruled by the Jews with a rod of iron and have to lick the dust from the soles of the Jews feet. The Rabbi is openly admitting the entire Bible is a Jewish occult warfare text against the Gentiles. To bring about the World Jewish Government.

But even the best of the Goyim slaves to them the Torah tells them...…"Kill the best of the Gentiles" anyway. The Rabbi's also debate on if they are going to slaughter all the Gentiles.

So the only way out is for everyone here to keep up the Final RTR and use the internet to get the word out. We are already up against the wall the only way out is foreword. The cowards who run away are still on that list of the Jews anyway.

Jack The GOOD guy said:
I just stumbled upon this video by accident and suddenly realized this is the real shit. I instantly uploaded it to the internet archive so it doesn't get taken Down. Here the rabbi talks about how German whites and whites around the world are the Amalek that the Jews are supposed to annihilate them all.

https://archive.org/details/15078044249010733088

Random person: "I do not want to necessarily mate with other foreign people coming into my country..."

"DAS RACIST"

serveimage

Random Rabbi: "All Whites need to be exterminated because they represent the world's ultimate evil cause they don't let us enslave everyone on the planet. We must kill them all and "God" himself will help us in this objective, that is for sure. As the Torah says we must kill the heathen babies".

"FULLY SENSIBLE AND NON RACIST AND NORMAL TO MY EYES. "

serveimage

HP Mageson666 said:
"Kill the best of the Gentiles"
Do you know what specific line says this? Like how Sanhedrin 59a says "To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly."

I would like to tell people to look up the line, so they go to a true jewish source and see for themselves what they openly tell about us. In this order the person goes knowing that the jews really do say it, and wondering what it is that they are saying. This works much better than if we were to present a claim that some people would react against and disbelieve, then try to go back and prove it with the source after they are already doubtful and emotional. You present someone the source in the talmud that says some horrible thing, and they go to a jewish website that proves it really says it, there's no possible way to try to slip out of it.

If someone is still lazy to do the RTR several times every day, here is the definitive proof to start doing it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back