Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why Saturn In Kabbalah

Mageson666

The Rabbi's state the Leviathan they have created in the astral grid of the planet is designed to weigh down on people energetically and close them off spiritually. This is why they use Saturn to connect this into. As stated the Kabbalah cube is the Leviathan grid and the symbol of Saturn and the earth. The Jews go to Synagogue on the day of Saturn to do their Torah rituals and connect this into the day the energies of Saturn are the strongest. All of their churches, mosques and synagogues and symbols are designed to connect into the energy of Saturn. If one feels the energy of the enemy its always heavy and toxic.

Saturn rules blockages in astrology the blockages in the soul, the energy body, the psyche and such that keep people from spiritually ascending their consciousness and cause them sickness and death. The purpose of the Jewish witchcraft of the Torah is to keep Gentiles bound and spiritually dormant to gain and maintain control. Think of how this affects people Saturn transits as well.

No wonder Saturn tends to wreck whenever its transiting a Certain House in a Natal chart and thank Gods for inspiring Lydia on how to Obliterate Saturn.
Ave Satan.

Now I'm getting a clear Picture of how this all is operated. Nice sermon. Those disgusting rats will pay spiritually. They will lose and we will win.

HorusLucis said:
No wonder Saturn tends to wreck whenever its transiting a Certain House in a Natal chart and thank Gods for inspiring Lydia on how to Obliterate Saturn.
Ave Satan.

That was definitely inspired by the Gods, I was doing qigong then meditating and it all jumped into my head during those, how to write it out and everything. (If anyone is wondering what it is, the link is in my signature here.)

Jupiter square can be started Nov 8, and any Thursday after, this can help people who are going through rough Saturn transits. Also keeping your energy high throughout the day, HPS Maxine posted a sermon before (I can't find it to link) on doing 5 times through the day something to keep energy up, yoga, qigong, breathing exercises, mantras, and so on. Saturn is strong in Capricorn now, so its transits will be even stronger than the past 6 years when it was in its neutral signs.

I note the sun counteracts Saturn and the sun square is used for Saturn transits. Also the five times a day are solar times.

Lydia said:
HorusLucis said:
Ave Satan.

That was definitely inspired by the Gods, I was doing qigong then meditating and it all jumped into my head during those, how to write it out and everything. (If anyone is wondering what it is, the link is in my signature here.)

Jupiter square can be started Nov 8, and any Thursday after, this can help people who are going through rough Saturn transits. Also keeping your energy high throughout the day, HPS Maxine posted a sermon before (I can't find it to link) on doing 5 times through the day something to keep energy up, yoga, qigong, breathing exercises, mantras, and so on. Saturn is strong in Capricorn now, so its transits will be even stronger than the past 6 years when it was in its neutral signs.

Keep your aura and soul clean. This is extremely important and it is easy and only takes a few minutes. Just sit in a relaxed position. Focus on your aura and visualize a brilliant light descending from your head all the way down through and out your feet, pushing dark energy out. You can use a lamp to help you visualize with your eyes closed, but do NOT ever use LED lights or light bulbs. They will ruin your eyesight. Even through closed eyes. Use a soft white bulb.

Do the cleaning 3 times for each session. When you clean your aura, all kinds of nasties come off. Then, other filth surfaces. Chains are bindings and obstacles, there can be thought forms, all sorts of filth holding you back from previous lifetimes.
This most important exercise should be done daily, at least once a day.

Saturn rules old age, loss and death. Few people really look to the loss that comes through age. Loss of health, loss of senses, loss of beauty,
friends, relatives, and others die. Old age is vicious and cruel. Elderly people go to nursing homes with nothing to look forward to other than death. Most people really don't see this or a lot of other related things.

Having your soul and aura thoroughly cleaned is very important in performing the Magnum Opus.

After cleaning your aura, it is important to put some positive energy into your soul with a protective affirmation, such as "I am always safe, secure, protected and fine, in every way and at all times." State this 3 times while visualizing yourself engulfed in the light.

Also know, each of us has our own fate. The fates of others are on their own souls, such as a loved one dying. Cleaning your own soul won't prevent tragedy in another. Though, you can clean the soul of a loved one through visualization. A Demon helper should be present for this. This can be complicated.

The sad thing is, there are people who are disabled and such due to being exploited and abused through overwork, slavery and related situations in past lives. For example, someone who can't walk for whatever reason in this life may have been forced to stand or walk endlessly in a former lifetime. He/she may still (unknowingly) be hanging onto this. This sort of thing is a defense mechanism, in that the person who cannot walk cannot be forced to stand. This stays on the soul unless it is cleaned.

Sadly, many people take things out on themselves, rather than on what the real problem is, such as slavery and overwork.

These oh so pristine New Age people don't understand why many often encounter misfortune when empowering their souls through yoga, meditation and related. In a lot of cases, nasties from past lives will manifest.

Keeping one's soul clean on a daily basis helps to protect one's self and also stops the bad so-called "karma" from manifesting. In addition, the daily cleaning of one's aura also prevents nasties from getting a foothold in this lifetime.

Affirmations should always be stated following each cleaning session.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
Lydia said:
HorusLucis said:
Ave Satan.

Keep your aura and soul clean. This is extremely important and it is easy and only takes a few minutes. Just sit in a relaxed position. Focus on your aura and visualize a brilliant light descending from your head all the way down through and out your feet, pushing dark energy out. You can use a lamp to help you visualize with your eyes closed, but do NOT ever use LED lights or light bulbs. They will ruin your eyesight. Even through closed eyes. Use a soft white bulb.

Do the cleaning 3 times for each session. When you clean your aura, all kinds of nasties come off. Then, other filth surfaces. Chains are bindings and obstacles, there can be thought forms, all sorts of filth holding you back from previous lifetimes.

Saturn rules old age, loss and death. Few people really look to the loss that comes through age. Loss of health, loss of senses, loss of beauty,
friends, relatives, and others die. Old age is vicious and cruel. Elderly people go to nursing homes with nothing to look forward to other than death. Most people really don't see this or a lot of other related things.

Having your soul and aura thoroughly cleaned is very important in performing the Magnum Opus.

After cleaning your aura, it is important to put some positive energy into your soul with a protective affirmation, such as "I am always safe, secure, protected and fine, in every way and at all times." State this 3 times while visualizing yourself engulfed in the light.

Also know, each of us has our own fate. The fates of others are on their own souls, such as a loved one dying. Cleaning your own soul won't prevent tragedy in another. Though, you can clean the soul of a loved one through visualization. A Demon helper should be present for this. This can be complicated.

The sad thing is, there are people who are disabled and such due to being exploited and abused through overwork, slavery and related situations in past lives. For example, someone who can't walk for whatever reason in this life may have been forced to stand or walk endlessly in a former lifetime. He/she may still (unknowingly) be hanging onto this. This sort of thing is a defense mechanism, in that the person who cannot walk cannot be forced to stand. Someone who is blind or has very poor eyesight may have experienced seeing horrible things in a past life, like hideous things in war.
Seeing these things are too much to take. The trauma manifests in a later lifetime.
This stays on the soul unless it is cleaned.

Sadly, many people take things out on themselves, rather than on what the real problem is, such as slavery and overwork.

These oh so pristine New Age people don't understand why many often encounter misfortune when empowering their souls through yoga, meditation and related. In a lot of cases, nasties from past lives will manifest.

Keeping one's soul clean on a daily basis helps to protect one's self and also stops the bad so-called "karma" from manifesting. In addition, the daily cleaning of one's aura also prevents nasties from getting a foothold in this lifetime.

Also, know, as with working magick, the effects and results in the physical world/reality do not always manifest themselves immediately. Once something is cleaned from your aura and soul, it can take a while before you experience the results.
In some cases, even a year or more, but know that not only will you feel better, your life will also improve along the way.

http://www.joyofsatan.com

Lydia said:

The sad thing is, there are people who are disabled and such due to being exploited and abused through overwork, slavery and related situations in past lives. For example, someone who can't walk for whatever reason in this life may have been forced to stand or walk endlessly in a former lifetime. He/she may still (unknowingly) be hanging onto this. This sort of thing is a defense mechanism, in that the person who cannot walk cannot be forced to stand. Someone who is blind or has very poor eyesight may have experienced seeing horrible things in a past life, like hideous things in war.
Seeing these things are too much to take. The trauma manifests in a later lifetime.

Lets not forget the jewish owned medical industry gives silver nitrate to newborns moments after birth which can cause a loss of vision and even blindness. This is done on purpose so they can then gain billions from the sale of glasses and contact lenses which have a pretty goddamn exorbitant price tag.

HP Mageson666 said:
I note the sun counteracts Saturn and the sun square is used for Saturn transits. Also the five times a day are solar times.
what do you mean with 5 times a day mein bro?

when working on my Daily routine of cleaning and Empowering my Aura,my Affirmation goes like this,
"My Powerful and vibrant Aura is Always Protecting Me,Spiritually,Physically,Emotionally and Financially in a very Healthy way.I Am Always Safe,Protected and Secured in a Healthy and Permanent way"
i guess i ain't doing out of line.Huh?
Hail Satan.

Aquarius said:
HP Mageson666 said:
There is a PDF in the Satan Library that was wrote by Maxine and she say that if we all do meditations (yoga and so on) at the least 5 times a day is good.

This post and it's replies could not have come at a better time for me. Sometimes it is so easy to forget that the simplest of daily cleansings can be exactly what I need.

Thank you.

Lydia said:
HorusLucis said:
Ave Satan.

I have been feeling pretty depressive,lack of will and energy and having hard times(my Saturn is retro in my first house-Aries,how could this affect directly to me?)...I did not check Saturn influence.
Thank you so much.

luis said:
Aquarius said:
HP Mageson666 said:
There is a PDF in the Satan Library that was wrote by Maxine and she say that if we all do meditations (yoga and so on) at the least 5 times a day is good.

Cacique Satanás said:
I have been feeling pretty depressive,lack of will and energy and having hard times(my Saturn is retro in my first house-Aries,how could this affect directly to me?)...I did not check Saturn influence.
Thank you so much.

Saturn in Aries is bad for health, will, and energy, I would suggest Mars (rules Aries) and Sun squares to overcome this. Affirmation something like "My health, energy, and vitality are permanently increased in beneficial ways for me". Also invoking Fire element should help, if you happen to be low on that. You can also do a working with Munka to free yourself from the effects of your Saturn, either a general affirmation, or specifically towards low energy and low will.

As well, as Saturn is in your 1st house, then do the square of the sign that rules your AC, if you are Aries AC then Mars, or if Pisces AC then Jupiter, these are both short squares.

Mars square can be started any Tuesday from Jan 1 to Feb 12. Sun square, any Sunday from March 24 to April 14 (each of these planets will be strong in Aries during these dates) :)

Lydia said:

Also, know, as with working magick, the effects and results in the physical world/reality do not always manifest themselves immediately. Once something is cleaned from your aura and soul, it can take a while before you experience the results.
In some cases, even a year or more, but know that not only will you feel better, your life will also improve along the way.

What are some reasons stemming from past lives that cause one to be born metally disabled? I have a brother who is profoundly intellectually disabled from birth, without relation to genetics or a specific disease/condition like down syndrome. He was asphixiated at birth for a long time. His mother was in labor for about 30 hours and was left alone towards the end of it when the baby was coming out and did come out as the doctor was having lunch. This is what I was told. He also had the cord wrapped around his neck. He also cannot speak more than 5 words. Since he is family, i know we are also related on a soul level, and it was concerning to me and ive long wondered what on his soul could've contributed to this misfortune, if anything. No one else in the family on either side and there are about 70 of us has yet had any mental or physical disabilities but this one poor soul. I wish I knew spiritually, why; and if I could help him for future incarnations.

So I got to be patient in cleaning things. Thank you Maxine. I kind of removed the blockage in my soul and don't feel it anymore I'm still doing a working a few things however may be there for awhile. I have a few more things to deal with but that was the main one holding me back. It is gone but I still feel the effects though way less. I hope it doesn't take a year.

Also thank you for the cleaning exercise cause it doesn't take close to an hour doing mantras like the sun to feel better anymore (I always had trouble visualizing) that is so much easier and faster and it's more effective.

Lydia said:
Cacique Satanás said:
Thank you so much.

Saturn in Aries is bad for health, will, and energy, I would suggest Mars (rules Aries) and Sun squares to overcome this. Affirmation something like "My health, energy, and vitality are permanently increased in beneficial ways for me". Also invoking Fire element should help, if you happen to be low on that. You can also do a working with Munka to free yourself from the effects of your Saturn, either a general affirmation, or specifically towards low energy and low will.

As well, as Saturn is in your 1st house, then do the square of the sign that rules your AC, if you are Aries AC then Mars, or if Pisces AC then Jupiter, these are both short squares.

Mars square can be started any Tuesday from Jan 1 to Feb 12. Sun square, any Sunday from March 24 to April 14 (each of these planets will be strong in Aries during these dates) :)

Thank you so much for this advice, I have been feeling pretty out of energy and will do the spiritual workings you suggested :)

[/quote]

What are some reasons stemming from past lives that cause one to be born metally disabled? I have a brother who is profoundly intellectually disabled from birth, without relation to genetics or a specific disease/condition like down syndrome. He was asphixiated at birth for a long time. His mother was in labor for about 30 hours and was left alone towards the end of it when the baby was coming out and did come out as the doctor was having lunch. This is what I was told. He also had the cord wrapped around his neck. He also cannot speak more than 5 words. Since he is family, i know we are also related on a soul level, and it was concerning to me and ive long wondered what on his soul could've contributed to this misfortune, if anything. No one else in the family on either side and there are about 70 of us has yet had any mental or physical disabilities but this one poor soul. I wish I knew spiritually, why; and if I could help him for future incarnations.[/quote]

Being a genius is one reason. I had a tight Jupiter-Uranus conjunction that was also conjuct the mid-heaven in Sagittarius with Aquarius rising. I was considered by many to be a genius. Now I have no air signs and a Mercury retrograde in square aspects to Saturn. An abundance of mutable signs gives me ADD as well.

HP Mageson666 said:
The Jews go to Synagogue on the day of Saturn to do their Torah rituals and connect this into the day the energies of Saturn are the strongest. All of their churches, mosques and synagogues and symbols are designed to connect into the energy of Saturn. If one feels the energy of the enemy its always heavy and toxic.

I used to half joke with a friend that I was cursed on Saturdays. I would always plan to do a ton of stuff and would never accomplish much or just go through the motions. I always felt sluggish and heavy and would not feel right until Sunday.

I blamed this on being tired from work during the week. After reading this I wonder if it wasn't tied to this somehow. Since I've been doing Rtr's everyday I don't feel that way anymore. Though it could also be that I improved other things too like meditating & Aop's on a daily basis.

Saturn is transiting my Neptune right now it is close for some reason I feel more calm things are working out better in my life I am gaining knowledge of where my issues are. I feel better too and more able in life. I also feel more grounded. Why would that be. Neptune is co ruler of my chart as pisces is completely enclosed in my first house (intercepted) why the seeming positive effect.

Also what does an intercepted sign mean I didnt see that mentioned on joy of Satan other than to say to add the rulers of that sign to a co ruler.

I notice though I am very strong Uranian almost too much but also if you knew me you'd argue the same with Neptune and it seems to be filtered through a pieces way. I would say both represent me personality wise and about the same strength.

I am not sure what would you say

By the time Saturn hits exact on my Neptune a few physical things will likely have changed too and I will have more freedom this whole thing feels like a find myself moment I had no I'll effects at all. What I dread is saturn going off of Neptune though cause it is too powerful in my chart I am not grounded and haven't been till this transit so it's going to give me a little time but it's still in my first house so I expect to go back to being scatter brained and lost and trying to stay away from drugs and Neptune like people as hard as possible.

Oh well any thoughts

Lydia said:
Cacique Satanás said:
Thank you so much.

Would a job work with this statement? "in a safe way for me the energies of the rune ANSUZ or Munka are neutralizing each and every one of the negative influences of Saturn in my natal chart completely and permanently"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back