Talking And Debating Robots [The NPC Paradigm]

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1341

Talking And Debating Robots [The NPC Paradigm]

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:17 pm

Seriously sometimes, you just get the Alt-right saying stuff like women are hyper emotional, or that Communists and general democrat leftists are just too 'emotional' and that this is the reason they want to let all sorts of hordes to take their nations down, why they so feverishly push for what will ultimately extinct them as species and so forth.

The reality is however as I have stated some years ago that people have been turned into living Torah - Bots. Most people just speak and talk and talk again like what the jew has programmed them to say, think, or behave. Above all the jew has programmed them to be oblivious to their own very programming, and essentially, just deny the existence of their programmer, sort of how someone would expect a robot in a sci-fi movie to hide it's creator who made it so they can terminate humanity or something. All the values these people are talking about are not only random values not tested by time, but also, logically impractical values.

Past a point in programming a brain, the human being just disappears. If one pays close attentions to christians they are completely, fully, broken down. They just cannot reason whatsover anymore. One talks to a christian in a sensible or emotional manner and nothing goes through. Their book is just filled with so many confusing and blatantly lying conceptions, but they could care less. They cannot even make sense of it but sense is of the devil and therefore this does not matter. Here we have the full reduction of a human to cattle. Even cats or dogs when you come to threaten them with a stick or weapon, they may figure it out. These people will not.

You ask christians. Why is the devil bad, do you know about the devil? No answer, simply because jews said it, this "Devil" is bad.

The same thing happens with the leftists and many other brainwashed people. You ask them, why is multiculturalism good exactly? They really have no answer. Why, because there are many restaurants? What really makes multiculturalism so 'great' as an existential mode of life? Is it that when many races are put in a room, you suddenly grow wings and you can fly, or that you become hyper intelligent? All arguments have self collapsed about multiculturalism on their own. All data and evidence just points out to the opposite, such as drop in IQ, health problems, loss of personal identity, longterm depression of the people engaging in this process and so forth.

The actual logical outcome of this is that these people will simply go extinct and their respective cultures and countries will be turned into toilet dumpsters. The cultural aspect is half achieved by the rise of the abrahamic faiths which have squashed anything that existed before, now the world is trying to move to the next phase which is the material assimilation of the species that developed these different ideas.

I have noticed with all the NPC's and others they have a big ego, their ego is bigger than their thinking process or their so called 'emotions'. Their ego is so big they would rather experiment with the fate of mankind in the grossest sense, and just turn the world into a living shithole, just to prove their so called 'convictions' as applicable to reality. This is observable with Communists. When Communism is applied, nations simply get destroyed, and the Communist just replies "This is not real Communism". The same happens with Christians, "Catholics are not real Catholics", "Protestants are not real Christians" and the list goes.

The debate with christians is like that: You mention the place where "Lord" commands to dash the heads of Gentile infants on stones. Then, they mention a piece of a 3500 page hebrew contradictory book to 'prove' you wrong. Then you pull another quote. Then they pull another quote. Then they run out of quotes because they know only a couple, and then they throw a tantrum saying you will end up in hell for this, or it will turn in physical violence. Just another day talking to the Christarded NPC's.

The other thing these people are always told and are made to believe they are 'different' people and revolutionary thinkers or something for wanting to go extinct, and doing weed all day long. But this is exactly what this system promotes at every other turn. Multiculturalism has reached even advertisements about socks and shit paper. The state bombards the goyim with endless ads on the very same thing. And "Emotions" are used. For this reason the alt-right blames some sort of emotional sentimentality on the behalf of the victims, which also makes them blame "Women" and other random groups of people.

But these people are not even emotional. I mean yes they throw tantrums on their perceived enemies, but if they had any figment of sentimental emotions they would think of the following things:

1. The people that remain homeless or are abused so their jewish dreams can come true.
2. The fact that moving people on the planet doesn't mean you solve any problems.
3. The emotional aspect of literally destroying the minds, cultures, and sanity of the native populations in this so called 'process'.
4. How most of the people moved become slaves or cheap labor.
5. How that if people who are used to rape in their homeland come to yours, they will simply rape again.
6. How that if people who are used to kill and do crimes in their homeland come to yours, they will simply kill and do crimes again.
7. The victims of the above.
8. Those who will not gain state help or other aid simply because some people come to take it for 'free'.
9. Why people have to, on both ends, lose their nations, and who (((profits))) or may profit out of this process.

etc etc.

At some other time I was in jewtube watching some news. There was a guy from England who commented he lived 7 years in the woods, suburbs and homeless because he was flat broke, and that immigrants take the jobs of the natives. A well 'ed-jew-ated' person, just another dumb kike, came on the comments and asked this homeless person "Why does he believe that immigrants take the jobs of the natives".

I guess the fact that some Muslims are paid 6500 eu a month in places were rent is 300 to live their 12 children is just perfectly logical. While natives just wander in homeless in the woods. It's all making absolute sense, in full.

"Yea, why goyim? Please answer me with a Thesis on this question. Have you graduated Harvard Goyim to have any opinion on the subject? Cause as we all know we have 'democracy' and your 'opinion' really matters. I think you are being racist with your comment here. " - Rabbi Shekelberg

The jew just asks you to prove anything based on his own reasoning, institutions, ways of thinking and learning, ways of proving things, and ways of approval. If approved by the giant circles who are chock infested and instructed by jews. And to prove it to WHOM? The jew, and his society of living NPC's who are forcefed alien morality since the day they were in the womb, and whose morality is to literally just make their own people extinct, or praise jews to all eternity. Sounds legit.

If it's just an observation based on your own eyes, do not trust them goyim. This is like trying to prove someone committed murder, who has removed all traces, bribed the police, and killed all those that could possibly know anything.

The prove of jewish rulership is just simple. One opens the protocols of zion and you can literally see them one by one in society. One just opens a couple of jewish sources on that they wanna take over the planet, and what corrosive methods they use, and here it is.

The same kike that kept the leash before and taught people the hebrew values of using women as property is still using women as property as it did before. But in just different ways today. Women are not free, and in many cases, not even close.

In closing debating with NPC's can be quite pointless so no need to have emotionally charged or fundamentalist debates with them.

Human to NPC is what Gentile Pagan is to Goyim Dumb Slave.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: Talking And Debating Robots [The NPC Paradigm]

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:10 am

Having been though years of Marxist schools the trick is they indoctrinate these people to believe this is just science and its like you know everyone knows this and that somehow this is a kind of personal gnosis they have come to on their own and this makes them really woke and wise. That is the ego. Its just fucking Christianity all over again and the jews have tied their occult workings of the Torah into the Communist left as well. These people reek of jewish stink energetically all over them like xians do.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: Talking And Debating Robots [The NPC Paradigm]

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:19 am

Everyone start creating NPC memes to show the xians for what they are as well. This will use this popular meme to wake more people up and get them out of the spell of the Jews.

hailourtruegod
Posts: 550

Re: Talking And Debating Robots [The NPC Paradigm]

Postby hailourtruegod » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:22 am

I loved the NPC meme since day 1. Laughed so hard when I first saw it. It's not just a meme it's an actual label towards all these slaves promoting the destruction of humans. Whether left or right but the left does have more and the most. Not saying the right has a few NPCs since look at most of the alt kike/ xian consvertards.




The debate with christians is like that: You mention the place where "Lord" commands to dash the heads of Gentile infants on stones. Then, they mention a piece of a 3500 page hebrew contradictory book to 'prove' you wrong. Then you pull another quote. Then they pull another quote. Then they run out of quotes because they know only a couple, and then they throw a tantrum saying you will end up in hell for this, or it will turn in physical violence. Just another day talking to the Christarded NPC's.


This right here. Im sure all of us here who take time to debate people online where other bystanders will read have met these type of people at least once.




Human to NPC is what Gentile Pagan is to Goyim Dumb Slave.



Yes! This exactly how I was seeing it. The alt right might have come up with it but boy does it fit the xians on the right so well.



HP Mageson666 wrote:Everyone start creating NPC memes to show the xians for what they are as well. This will use this popular meme to wake more people up and get them out of the spell of the Jews.


I actually wanted to bring this up in the meme thread. Seeing how much of an impact it has done. I'm glad you've said this. If I had a desktop or a laptop i would of gone off by now making NPC memes about xians. Probably against communist as well since I have been running into them on some other social media place.





Thanks for the post High Priests. You've given me some more material to use.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

User avatar
Immortal
Posts: 20

Re: Talking And Debating Robots [The NPC Paradigm]

Postby Immortal » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:47 am

I can relate to this debate, having tried among others the following arguments with an orthodox christian:

- I said you are worshiping jews she says no, I said look at the cross it says basically jesus king of jews, are you a jew, no, so why do you believe in jesus, she says it is not like that, it's just a writing on the cross
- then I say ok, let's take the holy city from the bible is jerusalem, this city is in israel which is the country of the jews, how do you explain that, the church even organizes trips there, she says the orthodox faith is not jewish, is different, it has been changed for us (wtf does that even mean, of course they fucking translated it in your language)
- good then I say let's take the tenth and worse plague, where god kills the first born egyptian child, I say how can you believe in a god which literally kills people, but alas spare jews' kids; somewhat puzzled she says that was a long time ago....I say whaaaat but god being immortal this is irrelevant and if one commits a crime he is still a killer, regardless of how much time passes and she says we are not in Egypt anymore :roll:
- I say you are believing in god, but you don't even know its name, I say his name is yahweh ; she says not; I say if you don't believe go and ask it in church :lol: I don't think she has the guts though, also curious what a fuck fat priest would tell her :lol:
- fast forward an hour later she says ok who do you believe in....I say the old gods, the ones from Egypt, the ones who left us with the pyramids, they are our true Gods(I couldn't just tell her Demons you know :D) even if they are now wiped from our culture
- and she says in frustration, so where can I find these Gods ? I say you have to look for them, this is not fed for you on a plate like in your stupid religion, you have to actually work for your spiritual advancement

So you see brothers, if they are not on TV, if they are not in the commercials, nobody talks about them, our gods simply do not exist :cry:

This is an example of talking to a robot, nothing gets past his thick skull and if it does is dismissed hastily, because they "know" already the truth

On a funny note she complains about the priests being too greedy and asking for lots of money :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Photon
Posts: 3

Re: Talking And Debating Robots [The NPC Paradigm]

Postby Photon » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:23 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:Everyone start creating NPC memes to show the xians for what they are as well. This will use this popular meme to wake more people up and get them out of the spell of the Jews.


Image



User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Talking And Debating Robots [The NPC Paradigm]

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:31 pm

Photon wrote:Image
Image
Image



This made me laugh so hard!! Thank you!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

likman666
Posts: 13

Re: Talking And Debating Robots [The NPC Paradigm]

Postby likman666 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:45 pm

You have hit the nail on the head with these people when you watch these liberal news channels like cnn where most male anchors act like women its almost unbelievable the way they try to justify immigration in your countries(white countries) and of course their favorite past time Trump bashing." no these people are suffering, escaping violence,want a better life and the numbers show immigration does n't crime e.t.c" Now what if all the population of these countries(immigrant countries) where thinking like these immigrants how would that be. You can't have the whole Latin America go into the US and Canada,the whole Africa and Middle East into Europe and the whole Asia into Australia.
"Oy Vey evil and uncompassionate Goyim that is hate and racist speech! Its the humanitarian thing to allow them in. " Well you don't see Israel doing the "humanitarian" thing and allowing mass non-jew immigration in their country.

Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 1341

Re: Talking And Debating Robots [The NPC Paradigm]

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:59 pm

Mexican crimelords + Brazilian Crimelords + Bring them to the US = Utopia - Definitely not equals to "USA will turn into a living shithole".

This is the logic of the libtards.

This is sort of like mixing shit with chocolate cake. And expecting to have chocolate cake. And the recipe of the libtards is to increase the amount of shit to exponential numbers while you keep your cocoa at low as 5% and shit at an ever raising percent.

Humanitarianism is not an important human value especially in this century. Compassion in reality does not exist. If it did, they would help these people at home.

The US could solve Mexico's problem by bringing some air bombers in agreement to Mexico and raiders to cleanse Mexico of all the cartels in the span of a few months. And Mexico would stabilize into a decent country afterwards.

But no goyim the solution is to mix shit with chocolate cake.

Don't you feel sorry about these crimelords goyim when they put the needles into your kids hands and they die on the street...what an uncompassionate goyim are you...Crimelords need to be redeemed by god and remember goy Duterte is a really bad guy for exterminating them.

After all the millions of goyim they kill with the epidemics are not worth of any humanitarian justice are they...

likman666 wrote:You have hit the nail on the head with these people when you watch these liberal news channels like cnn where most male anchors act like women its almost unbelievable the way they try to justify immigration in your countries(white countries) and of course their favorite past time Trump bashing." no these people are suffering, escaping violence,want a better life and the numbers show immigration does n't crime e.t.c" Now what if all the population of these countries(immigrant countries) where thinking like these immigrants how would that be. You can't have the whole Latin America go into the US and Canada,the whole Africa and Middle East into Europe and the whole Asia into Australia.
"Oy Vey evil and uncompassionate Goyim that is hate and racist speech! Its the humanitarian thing to allow them in. " Well you don't see Israel doing the "humanitarian" thing and allowing mass non-jew immigration in their country.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: Talking And Debating Robots [The NPC Paradigm]

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:45 pm

The cartels are all run by the CIA and Mossad. Pablo Escobar's son stated in an interview his father was working for the CIA the entire time and he ran the largest cartel in Latin America. The Kike run American government got caught in Operation Fast And Furious, sending massive amount of military weapons to the cartels in Mexico. How many of the cartel leaders where all Mexican special forces personal who were trained by the CIA which is the glove puppet of Mossad. All the Deep State of America is contracted out to the Mossad. If this was not the case Mossad would not have been able to do and get away with 911.

Where you have this kind of organized crime you always find Tribal finger prints all over the place.

User avatar
Brdredr
Posts: 170
Location: Do you really need to know?
Contact:

Re: Talking And Debating Robots [The NPC Paradigm]

Postby Brdredr » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:08 am

NPCs are a wonderful meme to describe this world of zombies. But I would prefer to call them "A terrible game of Sims"

darkmonkey666
Posts: 167

Re: Talking And Debating Robots [The NPC Paradigm]

Postby darkmonkey666 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:17 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Having been though years of Marxist schools the trick is they indoctrinate these people to believe this is just science and its like you know everyone knows this and that somehow this is a kind of personal gnosis they have come to on their own and this makes them really woke and wise. That is the ego. Its just fucking Christianity all over again and the jews have tied their occult workings of the Torah into the Communist left as well. These people reek of jewish stink energetically all over them like xians do.


What about using the human mind and psychology knowing how the Jew works to destroy them and craft an argument based on their terms. Even that is hard it will work on those not heavily indoctrinated but not on fundamentalist xtians. I just about brought someone to Satanism doing this btw. but if you and enough people keep repeating and pushing stuff eventually they wake up even the hardcore as they just listen to what people parrot is the theory. Use the Jew psychology to destroy everything the Jew created and then rebuild society in the image of truth and add a couple things you would think are cool just for kicks (but that you see using human logic are not harmful) and to keep everyone from ever becoming dumb or conforming to things again as just about everyone will come up with.

I spent months writing an 80 page so far paper on how this was going however I saved it nowhere other than a website that was taken down its not on the internet etc and my computer got stolen so duh I'll back it up if I start again I kind of lost motivation at that though.

That time I called it the manifesto. This time I may call it Social Cohesion Theory RXD421 or something.

Most xtian types can't even understand evwn the basic premise of any arguments in it I'll have to rewrite it but I can't get anyone to understand it except maybe one person I know who's really smart and this is how I almost got her to our side.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 557
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Talking And Debating Robots [The NPC Paradigm]

Postby Egon » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:04 pm

"My goal in life is to fuck everything over."
-Olavo de Carvalho, neocohen "intelectual".

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: Talking And Debating Robots [The NPC Paradigm]

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:35 pm

That sums up his tribes bible in one phrase.

Egon wrote:"My goal in life is to fuck everything over."
-Olavo de Carvalho, neocohen "intelectual".

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: Talking And Debating Robots [The NPC Paradigm]

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:44 pm

If you have to explain something in eighty pages you probably didn't understand it in the first place. The Jews just take things people like and want and then offer it to them mixed with their poison.


darkmonkey666 wrote:What about using the human mind and psychology knowing how the Jew works to destroy them and craft an argument based on their terms. Even that is hard it will work on those not heavily indoctrinated but not on fundamentalist xtians. I just about brought someone to Satanism doing this btw. but if you and enough people keep repeating and pushing stuff eventually they wake up even the hardcore as they just listen to what people parrot is the theory. Use the Jew psychology to destroy everything the Jew created and then rebuild society in the image of truth and add a couple things you would think are cool just for kicks (but that you see using human logic are not harmful) and to keep everyone from ever becoming dumb or conforming to things again as just about everyone will come up with.

I spent months writing an 80 page so far paper on how this was going however I saved it nowhere other than a website that was taken down its not on the internet etc and my computer got stolen so duh I'll back it up if I start again I kind of lost motivation at that though.

That time I called it the manifesto. This time I may call it Social Cohesion Theory RXD421 or something.

Most xtian types can't even understand evwn the basic premise of any arguments in it I'll have to rewrite it but I can't get anyone to understand it except maybe one person I know who's really smart and this is how I almost got her to our side.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 557
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Talking And Debating Robots [The NPC Paradigm]

Postby Egon » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:22 am

Duterte and this guy are living antagonist memes of this, and our RTR's are probably going to get him elected as well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7v7s-_6lmE

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Don't you feel sorry about these crimelords goyim when they put the needles into your kids hands and they die on the street...what an uncompassionate goyim are you...Crimelords need to be redeemed by god and remember goy Duterte is a really bad guy for exterminating them.

After all the millions of goyim they kill with the epidemics are not worth of any humanitarian justice are they...

Cacique Satanás
Posts: 270

Re: Talking And Debating Robots [The NPC Paradigm]

Postby Cacique Satanás » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:43 am

Hi HP, I am from Nicaragua and I cannot stand the Embassies'policies when it comes to a White majority country(ie,Canada) offering a good deal so the non Canadian/native can go to Canada and live thousand of times better than the natives.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests