Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Exposed Jew October

Mageson666

The criminal Pope was in the news begging his followers to pray the Catholic Rosary the entire month of October... The question is why October why not November or some other month? That the criminal Pope wants this spiritual, psychic energy raised and pumped into the enemy thought form of Jewhova….

The answer is simple October this year has three major Jewish Torah reading holidays within it. This includes the Shimchat Torah where they finished the Torah readings of the previous year and restart the Torah energies for another year. The Jews are desperate as their evil witchcraft of the their god form Jewhova is losing all its energy due to the Reverse Torah Rituals. So the Jews are begging and demanding their Goyim slaves to infuse as much of their psychic, spiritual energies into this god form now to help empower the major Torah readings to set the Torah energies into motion for the following year. The criminal Pope is a Jesuit and the Jewsuits are a crypto Jewish order that use the Kabala and understand how the Jewish occult dynamic's of their Jewhova and how to infuse this and direct this. All the Jesuit exercises are from the Jewish Kabala. So when the criminal Pope is begging the Goyim Catholic's to pump their energies into this Jewhova this October its not by accident its this month.

This proves yet again for everyone the purpose of Christianity is a Jewish form of witchcraft to get the Gentiles to empower the Jewish god form of Jewhova [The Torah] and manifest the spell of the Torah which is a One World Jewish Government in which the Jews rule the world and the Gentile as the Torah states shall bow before the Jews and lick the dust from the soles of their feet and be ruled with a rod of Iron. In middle eastern culture that is the equal of having to eat shit.

Keep up the Final RTR and doubling up on it this month. The Jews are feeling this and their desperate begging is all the evidence one needs to know their Jewhova matrix is being erased from existence. The warning of the evil Rabbi's that Satan will destroy them by reversing the Torah has come to pass.

The RTR has been good for me, to do before going to bed..adding it to when I wake up sounds like a good idea too.

Hail Satan, who gave us this chance to fight, and to win.

For those who think they don't have time to do the RTR twice daily, by doing only 1 rep of each letter it takes a total of only 5 minutes, and HPS Maxine has stated it is still very effective :)

Lydia said:
For those who think they don't have time to do the RTR twice daily, by doing only 1 rep of each letter it takes a total of only 5 minutes, and HPS Maxine has stated it is still very effective :)

Yeah. i agree. Those who have VERY small amount of time, do ONLY 1 rep of each letter word(example VAHT 1x, FUHT 1x etc. etc. etc)

But i wonder how much more weaker it is. :| :| I mean, is it more effective to do like 10 RTRs with 9x reps, or like 20-30 with 1 rep?

I still do the Final RTR the old school way with them printed out on paper.

What I've done is I stuck only the symbols on a piece of paper. And then went to the library and got hundreds of copies printed off. I thought that way no one can interfere because it's just the 22 letters only on the sheet.

Feels good to have a great big pile to go through.

But their paper was acidic as my pen or marker wasn't scoring it out. Their stupid symbols were still very visible no matter how much I had a go scoring them out.

Then I've started burning the letters now.

Well we do the Final RTR so much I enjoy sometimes to scratch them out and on the other occasions to burn them.

When I scratch them out I actually still cut the sheet into strips and burn it over the toilet.

I've got a big pair of scissors and I hold the paper with the scissors when burning it because it can burn your fingers the flame but scissors let the whole thing burn.

Then I get to pee on it sometimes and delight at the pile of ashes lying on the bottom of the toilet.

On another note whenever I see pictures of our UK politicians past and present. I cannot believe how they all look like gouls or goblins.

And all those EU politician pictures also all so totally ugly people. When you're onto the jew you can see that they're our so called leaders. But not everyone can see the ugly features and that they all look like they come from the same ugly family.

And because it's so obvious to me the unattractive cringe inducing jewishness of these politicians I feel desperate for others to see it as well.

That's one thing I hold in my mind when doing the Final RTR.

That humanity has been cursed and is under the spell of the jewish leviathan that's why they can't see it yet.

I so look forward to the curses dropping away and people turning away from xtianity. I mean so many people are lost living for the jewish made up religions. And some killing themselves with drugs because they feel a need in their soul but haven't found spiritual satanism yet.

I am and we all are so lucky to not be lost anymore. And as we work to improve the poor state of this world it's great to know that we are also helping ourselves.

What we do here has given me a purpose. I have a high reason to look after myself and progress because what we do and have here is truly a gift.

Hail Father Satan and The Gods of Hell.

Lydia said:

Hello Lydia, I have a question. What is more effective? If I do the ritual with one rep or 9 reps?

ShermanTank said:
Lydia said:

Hello Lydia, I have a question. What is more effective? If I do the ritual with one rep or 9 reps?
If doing it the absolute minimum way with only 1 rep each was stronger, why would all the instructions say to do 9 reps? 1 is more than 0 that's why everyone who was about to not do any should at least do 1. But the best is do do it correctly with 9. If you don't have enough time for 9, which would if you make it a priority, you can also do reps of 3.

But if/when you do reps with the smaller numbers 3 or 1, you still have to hold the feeling in your mind that it's just as strong. You can't have any doubt.

The point of the one rep is if you don't have time for the nine reps. Its about one is better then none. But nine your doing fine.

HP Mageson666 said:
The point of the one rep is if you don't have time for the nine reps. Its about one is better then none. But nine your doing fine.

:lol: :lol:

Oh my gosh. Did you just come up with that on the spot. It's so good, I love it. :D b

Lydia said:
that's it? that's peanuts compared to impact..

but now i'm curious. i can quickly vibrate a full 9 count of a letter in one breath, and i just ram right through them. is that impacting it? they're vibrated in their entirety, that's a letter. i just multiple in one breath.

hailourtruegod said:
HP Mageson666 said:
:lol: :lol:

Oh my gosh. Did you just come up with that on the spot. It's so good, I love it. :D b

I also lol'd at the rhyme :lol:

Adrellis said:
but now i'm curious. i can quickly vibrate a full 9 count of a letter in one breath, and i just ram right through them. is that impacting it? they're vibrated in their entirety, that's a letter. i just multiple in one breath.

If you feel it's effective then it is, some people have a larger exhale for vibrations so they can do it all in one breath. One thing that takes the time, is visualizing the letters being smashed and dissipating. So 1 rep of each could probably take shorter than 5 minutes, but I visualize it strongly.

Guys, it's not like one now talks about emergency measures (doing 1 rep only) and suddenly many people who think they are too busy should apply emergency measures. You can go to sleep 15 minutes later and/or wake up 15 minutes earlier and do that. There are tons of times to recycle time even without cutting it from sleep.

Take your schedule, give it a REAL assessment, not a lazy one, and decide whether you can get enough time to do it properly, or you need to do some with 1 rep. We are at war. Spirituality and spiritual warfare are number 1 priority. Everything else needs to be scheduled around that. Period.

Stormblood said:
Guys, it's not like one now talks about emergency measures (doing 1 rep only) and suddenly many people who think they are too busy should apply emergency measures. You can go to sleep 15 minutes later and/or wake up 15 minutes earlier and do that. There are tons of times to recycle time even without cutting it from sleep.

Take your schedule, give it a REAL assessment, not a lazy one, and decide whether you can get enough time to do it properly, or you need to do some with 1 rep. We are at war. Spirituality and spiritual warfare are number 1 priority. Everything else needs to be scheduled around that. Period.

Jack The GOOD guy said:
Use Aum Yamaya Nama to restructure/rig your mind to what you desire. Its the positive force of Pluto and the mantra of the deity yama. It can grant obsession and one pointed focus on whatever you program it to do. Don't use more reps,though. Its extremely powerful and can make one neurotic. Affirmation must always be willed with visualization about what exactly you want to manifest in reality.
An example will be,"In a healthy and positive manner I'm completely and permanently obsessed with *** and dedicating major part of my day towards it.". Or. "In a healthy and positive manner I'm completely dedicated to finish my *** for the day" .
Where *** is the thing/activity you wish to definitely do.
Use this to make yourself motivated enough to focus on Final RTR. There's no excuse not to be doing it. The enemy is getting more and more desperate so they're trying more and more bigger things, we need to keep the pressure up and not let them slime and slip away!

Stormblood said:

This is why last time HP Mageson didn't let a post of mine go through, i was replaying to someone that needed to know if he could do less and my post didn't go through.

If you have the time do 9 reps. 1 or 3 times is for people that really are busy all day and have little to no time, not for lazy people. The Final Rtr is the only way to save this world, please do as much as you can, if there are Days that you are really busy then you could do just 3 reps but only if you are really busy not lazy.

Stormblood said:

Hell yeah brother. Couldn't agree more. I've been holding off saying something similar in past posts because I was not trying to start a fight or come off as an asshole. But what you say is based on honesty and not trying to be a jerk at all.

Lydia said:

:D

luis said:
This is why last time HP Mageson didn't let a post of mine go through, i was replaying to someone that needed to know if he could do less and my post didn't go through.

If you have the time do 9 reps. 1 or 3 times is for people that really are busy all day and have little to no time, not for lazy people. The Final Rtr is the only way to save this world, please do as much as you can, if there are Days that you are really busy then you could do just 3 reps but only if you are really busy not lazy.

May I ask where you got 3 from? I know it's either 9 reps or 1 rep if you are actually super busy. I haven't heard 3 as a choice. I ask because we've been told many times already not to go and start changing things on our own when it comes to the Final RTR but to stick to how it was first instructed but if I missed something then I do ask politely if you can let me know when was it said 3 reps was a viable option.

hailourtruegod said:
Stormblood said:

Hell yeah brother. Couldn't agree more. I've been holding off saying something similar in past posts because I was not trying to start a fight or come off as an asshole. But what you say is based on honesty and not trying to be a jerk at all.

Lydia said:

:D

luis said:

May I ask where you got 3 from? I know it's either 9 reps or 1 rep if you are actually super busy. I haven't heard 3 as a choice. I ask because we've been told many times already not to go and start changing things on our own when it comes to the Final RTR but to stick to how it was first instructed but if I missed something then I do ask politely if you can let me know when was it said 3 reps was a viable option.
From here https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11560
5. If I do not have time, can I still do the ritual?

In severe cases of lack of time, it can still be done. With lower repetitions on each letter variation. The minimum should be 3 times. In extreme cases, 1 time will do. The affirmation must always be done 3 times.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back