Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Jews Have Cursed The Black Race

Mageson666

The Torah is full of curses on all Gentile races. This includes the Whites who are called Amalek and are order to be totally exterminated by the Jews. Hence the Jewish created political White Genocide cult of Cultural Marxism is not anything but the Jews practicing their racial religion in a bogus political cloak.

In the Torah, Noah cursed Ham to be a slave to Shem. Ham was the father of Cush and the Cushites were the ancient title of the Black race and area's in Africa. This is the curse of Ham. However the major curse against the Blacks is in Isaiah this one is never mentioned because its too obvious.

The Torah in the book of Isaiah:

14 This is what the Lord says:
“The products of Egypt and the merchandise of Cush,
and those tall Sabeans—
they will come over to you
and will be yours;
they will trudge behind you,
coming over to you in chains.
They will bow down before you
and plead with you, saying,
‘Surely God is with you, and there is no other;
there is no other god.’”

Note here we have the Cushite's being put into chains and enslaved to the children of Israel. Note the Jews call Gentiles the property of the Jewish race ie merchandise which is property means Goyim. When the Jews ran the Black slave trade they used these passages from the Torah to justifiy the slave trade to the Christian population. The Jews call the curse of Ham the Noachide curse. What do you think is going to happen to Blacks if the Jew World Order get the Noahide Laws the Jewish Rabbi's had passed into law in America under the first Bush, imposed on the population. What already happened in the past numerous plantations and households run by Jews having their own Cushite slaves to do the work for them. The book "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks And Jews" wrote at least 70 percent of all slave owners of Blacks in America were Jews and consider the Jews where only around one percent of the entire American population. The first synagogue built in America was in New Port, Rhode Island as this was the hub of the Jewish run African slave trade. This is also why the Jew Karl Marx advocated to the public for keeping the slave trade going in his own papers. However note the other part of this curse against Blacks in Isaiah the Blacks bow before the Jewish god and worship it as the only one master and thus become spiritual slaves to the Jews.

Every Black person in a Christian church has fulfilled the curse of Isaiah they bow before the Jews and claim there is no other god but the Jewish one. The mention of chains in Isaiah for the Blacks this in the Jewish Kabala is symbolic of the spiritual curses of the Torah on the Gentiles each of the 22 Hebrew letters is a link in the long chain of slavery. The only way for freedom is to break the chains of the Jews with the Final RTR.

This is why the Black neighbourhoods in which a Church is on every corner are destroyed warzones. The curses of the Jews are upon them. If one studies the history of Nubia and the Blacks even today like the Dogon's they followed the Egyptian PAGAN Gods the Demons of Satan. Even the spiritual leaders of the Dogon's have names such as Amon Ra.

Something interesting in the ancient histories the Egyptians destroyed the Temple of Yahweh in the Jewish community on the Island of the lower Aswan region in the Nile in 410 BC. From what was mentioned the reason and way it was done the Egyptians where attempting to cleanse the Jewish thoughtform from existence. Just like the Greek Emperor's ordered Judaism to be destroyed by trying and make the Jews stop reading from the Torah to erase this thought form and the Romans banned the Torah readings for the same reason.

The Jewish Rabbi's warn that Satan will destroy the Jews by reversing the Torah which is the 22 Hebrew letters the Final RTR.

One day all races will be free. I noticed many significant events this year and esspecially after starting the final rtr. It is totally worth it :)

What I know so far about my race is that we represent the earth element. One of my biggest concerns is that, even after the church falls and the truth is blatantly obvious, a lot of my black brethren will still decide to stick with Christianity because of an "undying faith". Knowing what I know about the earth element, there's going to be a lot of people turning a blind eye away from the truth especially if their faith in Christianity was "die-hard" or even a "5 out of 10" of a faith. But there is going to be the bunch who're going to give Xianity the middle finger and want to pursue the truth. Basically, I see a lot ending up in the enemy vortex or simply fading away completely on the astral once they die... I'm actually saddened by this to be honest.

NightKiss666 said:
What I know so far about my race is that we represent the earth element. One of my biggest concerns is that, even after the church falls and the truth is blatantly obvious, a lot of my black brethren will still decide to stick with Christianity because of an "undying faith". Knowing what I know about the earth element, there's going to be a lot of people turning a blind eye away from the truth especially if their faith in Christianity was "die-hard" or even a "5 out of 10" of a faith. But there is going to be the bunch who're going to give Xianity the middle finger and want to pursue the truth. Basically, I see a lot ending up in the enemy vortex or simply fading away completely on the astral once they die... I'm actually saddened by this to be honest.

I think the attraction towards xianity is valid only while the aether matrix exists. When the rtr erases it completly your brothers won t feel anything special anymore towards xianity. Thats my guess :)

Stay strong!

NightKiss666 said:

You should focus and give your all to those who *ARE* going to wake up. Don't waste your breath and heart on those who are unworthy of it. If they want to stick with the lies, it is THEIR own stupidity and hatred for oneself.

I'm originally from South Africa. I'm white but immigrated to Scotland now.

What I can say is that I love black people but not what's been orchestrated to be happening now from behind the scenes.

At school fellow whites would try and bully me. But the blacks seemed to always be neutral and have a live and let live way about them.

I love the relaxed and be free to be yourself type of personality they have.

I've found blacks to be very honest and understanding. And once you make a black friend I can say you've got a friend for life.

I love South Africa because it's such a welcoming and friendly place. The people are great and you can get a smile and hello from anyone on the street.

But they all seem to be totally infested with the Xtian program. And we all know that xtianity was imported with the settlers.

So it's very clearly not their original religion. They lived in tribes and the tribe would have a shaman or witch doctor. So blacks original religion would be the occult. And throwing bones to connect with and get guidance from the spirits.

We here on this forum know that things are going downhill in South Africa because the communists have taken over. And that the people have corrupt leaders that teach poison and stir up the problems.

But social engineering and populace mind programming aside. The black race has definitely been cursed very heavily.

It's sad because they are such a genuine people. They suffer and we all suffer because of jewish occultic curses against us.

And I do what I do because seeing these curses and being dismayed by this corrupt system a person who knows and sees.

Those people are us. We are the torch bearers to this world.

We have a duty. We have a duty to undo the jewish tora and be like a rain in the desert to this world.

Satan will be vicious by undoing the torah!

I love to think of the miracles we will see happen as we speak. As we speak the reverse of the jewish torah.

I look forward to a much more free and just world

Joos you're going down

EasternFireLion666 said:
NightKiss666 said:

I think the attraction towards xianity is valid only while the aether matrix exists. When the rtr erases it completly your brothers won t feel anything special anymore towards xianity. Thats my guess :)

Stay strong!
If the spell is broken and they have explaination on how much xianity is evil then i'm sure they'll understand (this is for both White and Black). For some reasons it's hard for old people, i explained my grandmother how evil and stupid it is and while she agree somehow she still goes to church and when she come back she looks like she is under a spell and forgot what i said to her...the spell is stronger when you are old, a xian all your life and when you go to pray to churc.

EasternFireLion666 said:
NightKiss666 said:

Stay strong!
If the spell is broken and they have explaination on how much xianity is evil then i'm sure they'll understand (this is for both White and Black). For some reasons it's hard for old people, i explained my grandmother how evil and stupid it is and while she agree somehow she still goes to church and when she come back she looks like she is under a spell and forgot what i said to her...the spell is stronger when you are old, a xian all your life and when you go to pray to churc.

EasternFireLion666 said:
NightKiss666 said:

Stay strong!

Personal Growth said:
I'm originally from South Africa. I'm white but immigrated to Scotland now.

What I can say is that I love black people but not what's been orchestrated to be happening now from behind the scenes.

At school fellow whites would try and bully me. But the blacks seemed to always be neutral and have a live and let live way about them.

I love the relaxed and be free to be yourself type of personality they have.

I've found blacks to be very honest and understanding. And once you make a black friend I can say you've got a friend for life.

I love South Africa because it's such a welcoming and friendly place. The people are great and you can get a smile and hello from anyone on the street.

But they all seem to be totally infested with the Xtian program. And we all know that xtianity was imported with the settlers.

So it's very clearly not their original religion. They lived in tribes and the tribe would have a shaman or witch doctor. So blacks original religion would be the occult. And throwing bones to connect with and get guidance from the spirits.

We here on this forum know that things are going downhill in South Africa because the communists have taken over. And that the people have corrupt leaders that teach poison and stir up the problems.

But social engineering and populace mind programming aside. The black race has definitely been cursed very heavily.

It's sad because they are such a genuine people. They suffer and we all suffer because of jewish occultic curses against us.

And I do what I do because seeing these curses and being dismayed by this corrupt system a person who knows and sees.

Those people are us. We are the torch bearers to this world.

We have a duty. We have a duty to undo the jewish tora and be like a rain in the desert to this world.

Satan will be vicious by undoing the torah!

I love to think of the miracles we will see happen as we speak. As we speak the reverse of the jewish torah.

I look forward to a much more free and just world

Joos you're going down

If you take out the Jewish I'll, Jewish caused poverty and degeneration, you will find that all races will display moral, honesty, understanding and benevolence.

Many blacks will also find that doing these Final RTRs will help them get over the mental bondage and slavery that jews have caused us and the ones pertaining to our race and feeling inferior.

In the old testament/Torah blacks are said to be cursed inferior slaves and subject to the Jewish god. This has manifested since the Jewish curses and the bible has brought this into reality and works on the subconscious of all races.

They use it to justify slavery on blacks, to block out and restrict women/the feminine, to impoverish, gentiles, etc

The RTR is the way.

HP Mageson666 said:
The Torah is full of curses on all Gentile races. This includes the Whites who are called Amalek and are order to be totally exterminated by the Jews. Hence the Jewish created political White Genocide cult of Cultural Marxism is not anything but the Jews practicing their racial religion in a bogus political cloak.

In the Torah, Noah cursed Ham to be a slave to Shem. Ham was the father of Cush and the Cushites were the ancient title of the Black race and area's in Africa. This is the curse of Ham. However the major curse against the Blacks is in Isaiah this one is never mentioned because its too obvious.

The Torah in the book of Isaiah:

14 This is what the Lord says:
“The products of Egypt and the merchandise of Cush,
and those tall Sabeans—
they will come over to you
and will be yours;
they will trudge behind you,
coming over to you in chains.
They will bow down before you
and plead with you, saying,
‘Surely God is with you, and there is no other;
there is no other god.’”

Note here we have the Cushite's being put into chains and enslaved to the children of Israel. Note the Jews call Gentiles the property of the Jewish race ie merchandise which is property means Goyim. When the Jews ran the Black slave trade they used these passages from the Torah to justifiy the slave trade to the Christian population. The Jews call the curse of Ham the Noachide curse. What do you think is going to happen to Blacks if the Jew World Order get the Noahide Laws the Jewish Rabbi's had passed into law in America under the first Bush, imposed on the population. What already happened in the past numerous plantations and households run by Jews having their own Cushite slaves to do the work for them. The book "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks And Jews" wrote at least 70 percent of all slave owners of Blacks in America were Jews and consider the Jews where only around one percent of the entire American population. The first synagogue built in America was in New Port, Rhode Island as this was the hub of the Jewish run African slave trade. This is also why the Jew Karl Marx advocated to the public for keeping the slave trade going in his own papers. However note the other part of this curse against Blacks in Isaiah the Blacks bow before the Jewish god and worship it as the only one master and thus become spiritual slaves to the Jews.

Every Black person in a Christian church has fulfilled the curse of Isaiah they bow before the Jews and claim there is no other god but the Jewish one. The mention of chains in Isaiah for the Blacks this in the Jewish Kabala is symbolic of the spiritual curses of the Torah on the Gentiles each of the 22 Hebrew letters is a link in the long chain of slavery. The only way for freedom is to break the chains of the Jews with the Final RTR.

This is why the Black neighbourhoods in which a Church is on every corner are destroyed warzones. The curses of the Jews are upon them. If one studies the history of Nubia and the Blacks even today like the Dogon's they followed the Egyptian PAGAN Gods the Demons of Satan. Even the spiritual leaders of the Dogon's have names such as Amon Ra.

https://youtu.be/TGJhxJcSGZA

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back