Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gentiles On The Jewish Dinner Menu

Mageson666

Its known and historically and legally documented the Jewish race engages in ritual murder of children, animals and Gentiles its right in their Torah and even their thoughtform of Rabbi Jesus is a ritual human sacrifice of which his followers drink his blood and eat his flesh which is made literal blood and flesh by the kabala ritual of the Catholic Priest this is so it connects directly into the actual blood and flesh energies of the victims which follows the ritual murders of the Jews in which they consume the blood and flesh of the victim. The Christian communion is a form of Kabbalistic sympathy magic designed to tie into the actual energies the Jews raise with their ritual murders in the astral and enhance them. That is why the Jews created the ritual murder as the center of the Christian program they created. The entire rituals of the Christian church are Kabbalistic magic the tale of the Last Supper of Christ in the Bible ties into Jewish Kabbalistic rituals. The Last Supper ritual in the bible is the theme of the "Holy Communion" ritual in the Church and its passages are recited from the Bible as they drink the blood and eat the flesh as part of the ritual connecting the energies of the ritual murders and cannibalism of the Christ ritual into actual ones the Jews engage in... The Christian Bible is the source of this sympathetic magic and the energies of the victims of the Jewish ritual murders to connect into the vortex of Christian energy and connect with the minds and souls of millions of Christians to infuse it with power. Its documented Jews suffer from strange aliments only members of cannibal tribes in New Guinea suffer from..... The ones the cannibal tribe members get from eating other people.

That is the murderous fake religious program the Jews created to bind the Gentiles to them and rule them. In 130 AD, Jewish missionaries where banned from the city of Rome for the charge of CORRUPTING GENTILES with preaching Christianity which the Romans called a JEWISH SECT. Saul of Tarsus in the Bible states Christianity is the method in which the Jews will corrupt the Gentile soul by making them spiritually Jewish. Connecting the Gentiles into this Jewish witchcraft to destroy them and possess their literal soul with the energy of the mass Jewish thoughtform "The Holy Spirit" they all tie into and it acts thought them to manifest into the world.

Note in the Torah the Jews are to ritually sacrifice five animals one of them is cattle. The Jews call Gentiles....CATTLE, literally. As we see the Jews also eat Gentiles like hamburger as well.

We have from the ancient histories of the Romans:

From the history of Cassius Dio, a Roman statesman and historian of the early 2nd century A.D., writing of events in the reign of Trajan:

“From the reign of Nero to that of Antoninus Pius…humanity is shocked at the recital of the horrid cruelties which they [Jews] committed in the cities of Egypt, of Cyprus, and Cyrene, where they dwelt in treacherous friendship with the unsuspecting natives; and we are tempted to applaud the severe retaliation which was exercised by the arms of the legions against a race of fanatics, whose dire and credulous superstition seemed to render them the implacable enemies not only of the Roman government, but of humankind.”

What did the Jews do to the Gentiles.....They ate them and drank their blood.

“In Cyrene they massacred 220,000 Greeks; in Cyprus, 240,000; in Egypt, a very great multitude…The victorious Jews devoured the flesh, licked up the blood, and twisted the entrails like a girdle round their bodies.”

The Jews have not only damned Gentiles to be Golems of a hideous witchcraft of the Bible. They also eat Gentiles for dinner like the alien reptilian soul and reptilian Cohen genes of theirs demand.

Never stop with the Final RTR daily its the only way these monsters are coming down.

Source
Gibbon's Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire

Is this also why they have a fascination with vampires. It's outlined in the media. There was the show of Neil Degrasse Tyson which was called Star Talk in which he had some female marine biologist who hailed some famous jewish female biologist who was like the first women of marine biology. In this show they express and theorized space and the ocean from differences and likeness. When Neil asked her who she was during the talk as identity, who you identify as kinda, she lit up her fangs. This is common for them if you notice some jews smile with their fangs which I thought as possession and their thoughtform or so. This post is actually why they smile like that and proves whats behind their vampiric smile which shows their canines expressively(vampire). Hers were actually long. So then she boasted of drinking blood and the ritual murder of gentiles.

absolute13 said:
Is this also why they have a fascination with vampires. It's outlined in the media. There was the show of Neil Degrasse Tyson which was called Star Talk in which he had some female marine biologist who hailed some famous jewish female biologist who was like the first women of marine biology. In this show they express and theorized space and the ocean from differences and likeness. When Neil asked her who she was during the talk as identity, who you identify as kinda, she lit up her fangs. This is common for them if you notice some jews smile with their fangs which I thought as possession and their thoughtform or so. This post is actually why they smile like that and proves whats behind their vampiric smile which shows their canines expressively(vampire). Hers were actually long. So then she boasted of drinking blood and the ritual murder of gentiles.

It was this show with these people
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uVVa49xLEko

absolute13 said:

19617_collage.jpg

This is from a Spanish reality show, one of the presenters who is a jew in this picture that appears right behind the singer they are interviewing her, can clearly see what you say and he literally looks like a vampire.

Really disgusting.

There are countless claims of Jewish ritual murder, from many different societies and times, yet the Jews say that this is just "anti-Semitism". They expect us to believe that a bunch of people who have never met each other all decided to tell a very specific lie and the major details just happen to match up.

The Jews created Christianity a religion which core ritual is ritual murder and cannibalism and you can't go to their heaven without engaging in this communion ritual.

absolute13 said:

Yes they use vampirism as a wisespread form of Spiritual ensalavement. As far as I can see, the jews have enslaved also many Gentiles who unfortunately became Psychic vampires at the service of jews, channeling fresh "blood" (Spiritual Healry Energies) to their master vampire through Chakra links, so they transfer all the Energy to the master jewish thoughtform.

soon as people see the truth, the enemy is done for. their days are already numbered as is..can't come soon enough

Hail!
Excuse me, i have a question about human sacrifice in prehispanic southamerican cultures, when it started? where was the Jew in all of this? thx

Theli said:
Hail!
Excuse me, i have a question about human sacrifice in prehispanic southamerican cultures, when it started? where was the Jew in all of this? thx
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4123&p=22108

HP Mageson666 said:
Its known and historically and legally documented the Jewish race engages in ritual murder of children, animals and Gentiles its right in their Torah and even their thoughtform of Rabbi Jesus is a ritual human sacrifice of which his followers drink his blood and eat his flesh which is made literal blood and flesh by the kabala ritual of the Catholic Priest this is so it connects directly into the actual blood and flesh energies of the victims which follows the ritual murders of the Jews in which they consume the blood and flesh of the victim. The Christian communion is a form of Kabbalistic sympathy magic designed to tie into the actual energies the Jews raise with their ritual murders in the astral and enhance them. That is why the Jews created the ritual murder as the center of the Christian program they created. The entire rituals of the Christian church are Kabbalistic magic the tale of the Last Supper of Christ in the Bible ties into Jewish Kabbalistic rituals. The Last Supper ritual in the bible is the theme of the "Holy Communion" ritual in the Church and its passages are recited from the Bible as they drink the blood and eat the flesh as part of the ritual connecting the energies of the ritual murders and cannibalism of the Christ ritual into actual ones the Jews engage in... The Christian Bible is the source of this sympathetic magic and the energies of the victims of the Jewish ritual murders to connect into the vortex of Christian energy and connect with the minds and souls of millions of Christians to infuse it with power. Its documented Jews suffer from strange aliments only members of cannibal tribes in New Guinea suffer from..... The ones the cannibal tribe members get from eating other people.

That is the murderous fake religious program the Jews created to bind the Gentiles to them and rule them. In 130 AD, Jewish missionaries where banned from the city of Rome for the charge of CORRUPTING GENTILES with preaching Christianity which the Romans called a JEWISH SECT. Saul of Tarsus in the Bible states Christianity is the method in which the Jews will corrupt the Gentile soul by making them spiritually Jewish. Connecting the Gentiles into this Jewish witchcraft to destroy them and possess their literal soul with the energy of the mass Jewish thoughtform "The Holy Spirit" they all tie into and it acts thought them to manifest into the world.

Note in the Torah the Jews are to ritually sacrifice five animals one of them is cattle. The Jews call Gentiles....CATTLE, literally. As we see the Jews also eat Gentiles like hamburger as well.

We have from the ancient histories of the Romans:

From the history of Cassius Dio, a Roman statesman and historian of the early 2nd century A.D., writing of events in the reign of Trajan:

“From the reign of Nero to that of Antoninus Pius…humanity is shocked at the recital of the horrid cruelties which they [Jews] committed in the cities of Egypt, of Cyprus, and Cyrene, where they dwelt in treacherous friendship with the unsuspecting natives; and we are tempted to applaud the severe retaliation which was exercised by the arms of the legions against a race of fanatics, whose dire and credulous superstition seemed to render them the implacable enemies not only of the Roman government, but of humankind.”

What did the Jews do to the Gentiles.....They ate them and drank their blood.

“In Cyrene they massacred 220,000 Greeks; in Cyprus, 240,000; in Egypt, a very great multitude…The victorious Jews devoured the flesh, licked up the blood, and twisted the entrails like a girdle round their bodies.”

The Jews have not only damned Gentiles to be Golems of a hideous witchcraft of the Bible. They also eat Gentiles for dinner like the alien reptilian soul and reptilian Cohen genes of theirs demand.

Never stop with the Final RTR daily its the only way these monsters are coming down.

Source
Gibbon's Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire

I'm a bit confused, I thought the Jews have always been feminine, rat like creatures with no military or ability to massacre anyone:? I agree with the main point though and am doing the Final RTR incessantly because of it.

14HwiteBoiiiii88 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I'm a bit confused, I thought the Jews have always been feminine, rat like creatures with no military or ability to massacre anyone:? I agree with the main point though and am doing the Final RTR incessantly because of it.

Nobody said in this or any other war that the jews went and feasted and pillaged people later that it was jews fighting this war.

In the 19th century in the shores of Turkey the local Greek population was messacred by Turks. The jews orchastrated the event. As the Turks were killing the local populations, the jews did throw glasses and bottles so the people who run away from their houses could not run. They put traps on the streets etc. Then they ransacked their houses to steal their belongings. They also swindled them out of their banks prior to the even with all their deposits in agreement with the Turks.

You can destroy people without being able to do war, if you are jew, you can put other Gentiles in the front to die.

Think how jews command the children of the US to go die for wars in Iraq.

The jew may not be a race capable of war, but they are a race capable of banditry and massive terrorism.

You did notice the Torah is full of stories of the Jews violently murdering entire nations of people....

That is an obvious strange thinking on your part. You did notice Israel has its own military that massacres the Arabs. The Mossad also engages in all kinds of mass terrorism like 911. You did notice the Jews killed two hundred million people with Communism at least between the USSR and China. Jews are violent their entire religion orders them to destroy and murder the Gentiles by any means. As the Roman history states they tricked the people into false friendships and then attacked them all with organized violence by surprise, murdering them in their own homes and streets like bandits. That is part of the fun for the Jews the bragging about tricking the Goyim as part of destroying them. They really find that fun its part of the typical mentality of psychopaths. Jews when they feel in the weaker position well feign weakness and friendship but they are preparing the knives behind the victims backs.

The Jews launched those massacres however when the Roman Legion was sent in they themselves were all put to the swords of the Legion. The Roman's were naturally disgusted and shocked by the Jews. Every Jewish uprising was always defeated by Rome and the Jews reverted to trickery on the entire Roman populace they took them over in time with black magic and taking the money supply and then the government over and then imposing Christianity in which they then unleashed massacred millions of people in the Roman empire.

14HwiteBoiiiii88 said:
[I'm a bit confused, I thought the Jews have always been feminine, rat like creatures with no military or ability to massacre anyone:? I agree with the main point though and am doing the Final RTR incessantly because of it.

Sinistra said:
Theli said:
Hail!
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4123&p=22108

Hey Thanks a lot! i will translate it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back