Important

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Wildfire

Re: Important

Postby Wildfire » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:00 am

luis wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:The jews if one reads their own panicked news stories are losing their energy vortex. They are getting hit hard by this now.

The kike pope is getting desperate, first he ask for more prayer now i read that he donated his Holy Shakel to Filipine for the hurricane, this is obvously done for making church look great, they never done something like this before. They are loosing!

Hail Satan!!!

Pope to my country? Philippines? Meanwhile, I am seeing a bunch of people promoting magazines trying to connect everything with the jooish fairy tale over here. Shows that they have no true spiritual power like we have when bringing an enemy down. :lol:
[>> Get stronger until whatever you do works <<]

My president mentioned JokeHOOtard as stupid! Proud to be a Filipino in Satan! :lol:
Chew 666 gum, reverse joobroo alphabet and become better everyday.

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:02 pm

497...498...49.9!... 500!!!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! IT FEELS *SOOOOOO* GOOD!

I just LOVE the smell of dying kikes in the morning! :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-) :twisted: :twisted:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

Our FINAL(and most propably our LAST ever) RTR. The One that will ANNIHALITE the Enemy. No need to do more than 9 on each one. Done in 15-20 mins. Even 1 a day would annihalite the Enemy!!

luis

Postby luis » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:03 pm

Wildfire wrote:
luis wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:The jews if one reads their own panicked news stories are losing their energy vortex. They are getting hit hard by this now.

The kike pope is getting desperate, first he ask for more prayer now i read that he donated his Holy Shakel to Filipine for the hurricane, this is obvously done for making church look great, they never done something like this before. They are loosing!

Hail Satan!!!

Pope to my country? Philippines? Meanwhile, I am seeing a bunch of people promoting magazines trying to connect everything with the jooish fairy tale over here. Shows that they have no true spiritual power like we have when bringing an enemy down. :lol:

Yep to Philippines, this is what i've read in the news here in Italy. They are desperate, hope we can bring them down even more. The Final Rtr is amazing, in just this short ammount of time we are getting this huge results...imagine in more time!

SS322

Postby SS322 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:39 pm

So these child molestors want to pray to their fake Goddess for protection while Venus is retrograde? Does this show how the virgin Mary is the opposite of the Pagan Goddess or simply that the church doesn't pay attention to their atsrological timing? Sun is in Libra which is ruled by Venus. No Venus power for the church!
Final RtR as fast and mobile as possible, always blot it out completely and just reload a website for a new round thanks to Soaring Eagle 666:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626#

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:26 pm

Hail to paganism
HAIL SATAN