The Kim Family Jewish?

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

The Kim Family Jewish?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:19 pm

In the ancient Far East the term "Kim" literally means "Gold" now this is a favourite last name of Jews. Note the entire Kim family was put into power by the Soviet Union. The same Soviet Union that put their fellow Jews into power in every Warsaw Pact nation. Which is why the Hungarian's had their anti-Jewish uprising for the second time during the start of the cold war. They were openly fed up with the Jews running the Communist Party. This came out in interviews with those who managed to escape to the west.


The first North Korean Leader was a member of the Chinese Communist Party in the early thirties this group was created by and run by Asian Jews along with help from western Jews out of Moscow. Note Kim II-Sung the first leader was also a high ranking officer in the Chinese Red Army which leadership was openly full of Jews from the top down including thousands of western Jews. However Kim was a Commissar in the Red Army a position reserved for the Jews in every Communist Army. Note it was of all people the Jew and second in command of the USSR under Stalin another Jew. Beria who personally met with and recommended Kim for the role of supreme leader of Communist North Korea which Stalin [real name Jewson or Son of Judah in his native language] agreed to this and put Mr. Gold into power. That is simply the Jews putting their own tribe in control of things like in the Warsaw Pact nations. Even the Castro's are Jewish and were put into power by their fellow Jews in Moscow of which they were KGB agents of.


The other thing is officially Kim II-sung the first Communist leader was raised a Christian and attended a Christian school. This is a typical cover for Jews to spread this ideology of Jewish control into Gentile societies to gain control. Which is why the Jews wrote the Bible the book that tells the Gentile the world has to be run by 144,000 Jews which represent the 12 tribes of Israel being lead by the Jewish King of the world. The Jews were doing this from the start the Roman's called Christianity a Jewish sect that was organized out of the synagogues to attack Roman society. Just like Communism the same program latter. The Jews in the east and thus far east as far back as Nestorian Christianity where the communities promoting Christianity. Is there a Pope who is has not been Jewish same with the Jesuit leadership. Stalin himself a Yiddish speaking Jew went to Christian school to become a Christian Priest. The Church was created by the Jews to capture Goy society for the tribe like the Communist Party was.

So no surprise the Gold family is running North Korea.

User avatar
SS322
Posts: 155
Location: Deutschland

Re: The Kim Family Jewish?

Postby SS322 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:31 pm

viewtopic.php?t=3406#p21593

viewtopic.php?t=3406#p21594

There was a Chinese emperor in the middle ages who kicked all these (((foreign faiths))) out. Of course he didn't get very old. Tang Wu Zong died in his thirties, probably he was poisoned. I think the Chinese version of the Kim = gold name would be Qing and the Japanese one would be Kin but I'm not sure.
Final RtR as fast and mobile as possible, always blot it out completely and just reload a website for a new round thanks to Soaring Eagle 666:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626#
666

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: The Kim Family Jewish?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:35 pm

Its also Kim in ancient China. Its Kin in Japan note in Japan and the Far East you can note the Jews have been there for thousands of years. They migrated out of India to the West and Far East.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
Posts: 135

Re: The Kim Family Jewish?

Postby High Priestess Maxine Dietrich » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:00 am

He certainly has the Jewish features, the dwarfism, the bloated cheeks and he is also a total asshole.

I also noted when studying British history, even though the Jews were expelled from England; their nobility, a lot of them were Jewish. It is glaringly obvious in their portraits and by how rotten they treated the English people. Also, the trait of insanity with some royal families. The dwarfism, etc. They didn't have DNA testing in those days. Jews always gravitate towards positions of power, and/or marry into Gentile families who have wealth and power and then take control. All successful and notable Gentiles are vulnerable.

"Kin" is Japanese for "Gold." Any surname that ends with kin, like Rivkin, is Jewish. They've had a history in Japan. Because they could not control Japan, they hate Japan. This is why they used the atomic bomb on Japan in 1945.

The Catholic Jesuits (Jews) for another wanted to start an inquisition in Japan and murder all of the Buddhists. The Japanese Emperor kicked them out.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

Hps.mlimlal666
Posts: 58
Location: Pandemonium
Contact:

Re: The Kim Family Jewish?

Postby Hps.mlimlal666 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:33 am

Make sense! Always had bad feeling about him.
Hail Satan and all Gods of Duat .

User avatar
HauptSturm
Posts: 252

Re: The Kim Family Jewish?

Postby HauptSturm » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:10 am

The Truth About North Korea: Joe Rogan & Michael Malice
https://youtu.be/B8Gp-wgbphA?t=10m46s
"The 10 Commandments of Kim Il Song"

"Only a descendant of Kim Il Song can be the Leader"
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
Posts: 135

Re: The Kim Family Jewish?

Postby High Priestess Maxine Dietrich » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:28 am

Hps.mlimlal666 wrote:Make sense! Always had bad feeling about him.


There isn't any place in this world that is WORSE than communist North Korea. Women there don't even have access to feminine products. One young lady tore the sleeves off of her blouse to use to stop from bleeding all over when on her way home from being released from a gulag.
There is virtually no paper, pens or pencils available to the populace.
Government induced famines have killed many.

Look on a GPS at North Korea at night time. It is total blackout. Very limited electricity.

No internet, no movies, no entertainment. Just enforced government indoctrination.

The police can enter a place of residence any time, day or night on a whim. One woman was sent to a gulag for using a rice cooker. She was starving.

Check out some of this on YouTube. Also, read the book:
Nothing to Envy: Ordinary Lives in North Korea by Barbara Demick

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 507
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: The Kim Family Jewish?

Postby Lydia » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:17 am

Just about to do the RTR now, this is fuel for it. No paper or pens, no internet, can't cook food, can't use feminine products... we will not allow this to be our future.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:There isn't any place in this world that is WORSE than communist North Korea. Women there don't even have access to feminine products. One young lady tore the sleeves off of her blouse to use to stop from bleeding all over when on her way home from being released from a gulag.
There is virtually no paper, pens or pencils available to the populace.
Government induced famines have killed many.

Look on a GPS at North Korea at night time. It is total blackout. Very limited electricity.

No internet, no movies, no entertainment. Just enforced government indoctrination.

The police can enter a place of residence any time, day or night on a whim. One woman was sent to a gulag for using a rice cooker. She was starving.

Check out some of this on YouTube. Also, read the book:
Nothing to Envy: Ordinary Lives in North Korea by Barbara Demick

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

Astralnaut
Posts: 12

Re: The Kim Family Jewish?

Postby Astralnaut » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:13 am

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:
Hps.mlimlal666 wrote:Make sense! Always had bad feeling about him.


There isn't any place in this world that is WORSE than communist North Korea. Women there don't even have access to feminine products. One young lady tore the sleeves off of her blouse to use to stop from bleeding all over when on her way home from being released from a gulag.
There is virtually no paper, pens or pencils available to the populace.
Government induced famines have killed many.

Look on a GPS at North Korea at night time. It is total blackout. Very limited electricity.

No internet, no movies, no entertainment. Just enforced government indoctrination.

The police can enter a place of residence any time, day or night on a whim. One woman was sent to a gulag for using a rice cooker. She was starving.

Check out some of this on YouTube. Also, read the book:
Nothing to Envy: Ordinary Lives in North Korea by Barbara Demick

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com


This vice documentary where they sneak into North Korea shows the place is on full blown 1984 mode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24R8JObNNQ4

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: The Kim Family Jewish?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:33 am

The entire GDP of North Korea is sent to the personal bank account of Kim. They call it the Royal Court account. That is why Kim had his uncle shot he was grabblering some of them shekels for himself. That Kim was stealing from the entire populace. North Korea is literally one big third world plantation state run by Mr. Gold.

The famine in North Korea are used to exterminate the lower caste of the population. North Korea has a caste system in which the bottom on the population is dirt and the upper caste are loyal butt kissers of the regime. All the food goes to the Party and Army the upper castes.

User avatar
HPS Shannon
Posts: 370

Re: The Kim Family Jewish?

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:44 pm

I always hear people talk about communism and how it cant be all bad. Look at this shit and what happens in all the communist countries.We can not allow this to happen to our world. Screw that!

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2205

Re: The Kim Family Jewish?

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:12 pm

HPS didn't you like......watch Russel Brand he like totally stated that Communism like you know just like means sharing and stuff.....So like that means Russel is going to like share his millions dollar bank account with like everyone and stuff.


Oh wait maybe its not a good idea to take your political worldview from a burned out, brain damaged, drug addict who pulls his pants down infront of crowds of people and jerks off in public for attention.


HPS Shannon wrote:I always hear people talk about communism and how it cant be all bad. Look at this shit and what happens in all the communist countries.We can not allow this to happen to our world. Screw that!

User avatar
HPS Shannon
Posts: 370

Re: The Kim Family Jewish?

Postby HPS Shannon » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:13 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:HPS didn't you like......watch Russel Brand he like totally stated that Communism like you know just like means sharing and stuff.....So like that means Russel is going to like share his millions dollar bank account with like everyone and stuff.


Oh wait maybe its not a good idea to take your political worldview from a burned out, brain damaged, drug addict who pulls his pants down infront of crowds of people and jerks off in public for attention.


HPS Shannon wrote:I always hear people talk about communism and how it cant be all bad. Look at this shit and what happens in all the communist countries.We can not allow this to happen to our world. Screw that!


Lol...woah

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 430

Re: The Kim Family Jewish?

Postby Wotanwarrior » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:09 am

This is a sample of the unhealthy conditions in which the North Koreans live, if this was in a professional soldier, in the civil population that is even worse.

https://translate.google.es/translate?s ... t=&act=url

They find dozens of parasites in the body of the North Korean soldier who defected


The dozens of parasites found in the body of the North Korean soldier who was seriously wounded when deserting South Korea this week returned to expose the problems of nutrition and hygiene that are attributed to the communist country for decades, something that could be seen aggravated by the recent rounds of sanctions imposed against its ballistic and nuclear tests. According to doctors who operated on him urgently to save his life, the patient's intestinal tract was filled with a "huge amount" of parasites , including a worm up to 27 centimeters long. "In more than 20 years of career as a surgeon, I've only seen something like that in textbooks, I've never done it in a South Korean (citizen)," the medical team leader Lee Cook-jong told the media. . The North Korean soldier defected last Monday running through the Joint Security Zone, the only place in the border area where the soldiers of the two Koreas are face to face. During his escape, he was shot five times by his companions, who wounded his buttocks, armpit, back, shoulder and knee, so he had to be urgently transferred in a helicopter to a hospital in Seoul. The presence of these animals makes a recovery that is already complicated, since they have infected organs affected by the five bullet wounds that it presents. According to the doctor, although the situation of this man whose identity and range has not been disclosed has improved since he was admitted, the possible complications continue to be "worrisome". "What is capital right now are their cardiopulmonary functions and those of the liver and kidneys, they have not yet reached a normal level," he added. Although the revelation of the amount of parasites that housed his body has surprised many South Koreans, the truth is that for those who follow the topicality of Kim Jong-un's hermetic country, it is only a confirmation of what they had already suspected. for a long time. "Although we do not have solid figures that show the health conditions of North Korea, medical experts assume that the problems of infection by parasites and serious health problems have prevailed in the country," said the professor of the National University of Seoul. , Choi Min-ho, to Reuters. "Therefore, (the soldier's condition) is not surprising considering the problems of hygiene and parasites of the North," he added. Chemical fertilizers While the content of the deserter's stomach does not necessarily reflect that of the North Korean population in general, it is assumed that because of their status as a military, a priority that has priority in food rationing, they should at least be as well fed as an average North Korean. According to specialists, intestinal parasites are frequent among that population that eats raw vegetables that have been fertilized with human excrement. In fact, this was very common in South Korea until the 1980s, before the economic boom that this Asian tiger experienced and that led to the generalization of industrial fertilizers. The North Korean agriculture expert, Lee Min-bok, explained that the Communist Government of Pyongyang "supplied chemical fertilizers until the 1970s , but that since the 1980s, production began to decline. I could not supply it, so farmers started using human waste instead. " According to a study by the UN World Food Program (WFP) of 2009, North Korean preschool children were up to 13 centimeters shorter and weighed 7 kilograms less than those raised in the south. In addition, a quarter of North Korean children between six months and five years of age who attend day care centers that this organization supports suffer from chronic malnutrition. "The main problem in the DPRK (Democratic People's Republic of Korea) is a monotonous diet, mainly rice or corn, kimchi and bean paste, which lacks essential fats and proteins," said WFP. Even so, there are analysts who say that, compared to other countries with a similar per capita income such as Bangladesh or many African countries, the population of North Korea is healthier than might be expected, with a life expectancy that is it is above the average, taking into account the level of poverty.
"I want my children and my people to call me by my real name" Astarte


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests